It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Rothschilds? This will open up a whole new world for ya!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

Hey, the actual link that he gave us has the sources if you need them:

www.iamthewitness.com...

Great writing, I will continue reading tomorrow, time to sleep.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

It was actually the US who declared war on Britain in 1812. Could you highlight which of the books in the bibliography you provided deal with this subject?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

1770: Mayer Amschel Rothschild draws up plans for the creation of the Illuminati and entrusts Ashkenazi Jew, Adam Weishaupt,

I really wished you had a source for this, as experts on the Bavarian Illuminati have been unable to make that connection. (ie Terry Melanson of conspiracy archive)

1784: Adam Weishaupt issues his order for the French Revolution to be started by by Maximilien Robespierre in book form. This book was written by one of Weishaupt's associates, Xavier Zwack, and sent by courier from Frankfurt to Paris. However en route there, the courier is struck by lightning, the book detailing this plan discovered by the police, and handed over to the Bavarian authorities.

Wrong. The letters found on Lanz person were indeed compromising, but not in the way you described it. It involved infiltration of Masonic Lodges. Here's the post where I translated the letter in question:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

At the age of 21, Nathan Mayer Rothschild leaves Frankfurt for England, where with a large sum of money given to him by his father, he sets up a banking house in London.

Wrong. Nathan left for Manchester where he was involved in import/export of textiles. Banking came later.

1810: Sir Francis Baring and Abraham Goldsmid die. This leaves Nathan Mayer Rothschild as the remaining major banker in England.

Barings remained a successful bank. In fact, they didn't relinquish control of their bank until the 1990's. It is true that the Rothschild surpassed them, but at the time it was mostly in the government bond markets. The Barings were still more successful in other ventures. (many people still preferred to deal with non-Jews)

The Rothschilds love wars because they are massive generators of risk free debt.

False. The Rothschild hated wars because it caused markets to fall. James de Rothschild's bank was especially devastated after the French Revolution and had to borrow money from his brother Nathan to get back on his feet. In fact, their later contracts stipulated that if a country used a Rothschild loan to go to war, then payment by the Rothschild on that loan would be suspended. (keep in mind loans were not given in one large sum)

I hate to break it to you, but peace it good for the banking business. (although Nathan did make a tidy profit selling English-made riffles at the time - but their cash cow was the security market)

it doesn't matter if that country loses the war because the loans are given on the guarantee that the victor will honour the debts of the vanquished.

I'm not sure what you are saying here. But, if this was the case why was Germany so devastated after WW1? Why did they worry about paying their debt for approximatively 130 billion gold marks?

If this was indeed the case, Hitler would have never come to be.

I could go on, but it appears there are many falsehood in the iamthewitness.com article you linked too. And so far, I've only read about the Rothschild until the death of their "general" Nathan Rothschild in 1836.

[edit on 31/3/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I do not give a crap about Rotchilds. But since your post has a lot of lies about jews in general, i will show you what your 'research' is worth really.

They are from a country called Khazaria, which occupied the land locked between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea which is now predominantly occupied by Georgia.....
but of course that did not include converting their Asiatic Mongolian genes to the genes of the Jewish people.
You will find that approximately 90% of people in the world today who call themselves Jews are actually Khazars, or as they like to be known, Ashkenazi Jews

Khazaria wasa huge country, it was way larger then Georgia, actually majority of its territory was what is now part of Russia. The only reason to connect it with Georgia is that world-wide racists would like to keep good relationships with Russian collegaeus.
prove: www.geocities.com...
Actually you see that city called Tbilisi ,that is out of blue borders? You know what it means? That most of current Georgia ,with capital city of Tbilisi , was not in Khazaria at all.
Racist OOOPS number 1.
Converting genes... Genious, Khazars were not Mongolian,but Turkic tribe. Like people from Turkey (rings a bell?) or Iran (oh,no. Irnians too...) So genes arethe same. Maybe ahmadinejad is a Turc, like Khazars were? The horror,such a good guy ....
90 percent of Ashkenazi Jews as Khazars is stupid and without source,of cource. As usual with racists.
First - stat with facts. Are you familiar with Rome? What is Italy now? Well, there were a lot of Jews in ancient Rome. Which is in Europe,min you. Way before Khazars even existed,mind you. Also,Ashkenaz is Germany. Literally translation. So Jews from Germany are all Khazarians? To understand how stupid it even sounds, take a ruler and measure distance from Rome to Germany. Then from Khazaria to Germany. I am sure that such an educated person can easily find the on the map. If not - ask for help of another racist.
Then .to get racist OOPS number two, understand that racists always existed. So if your brothers from the past (like Dagobert,king of Franks) passed a law to expell Jews in 629 - therewere Jews in 629 in Frank knigdom.which is in Europe if you ask.And he then ruled other territory whih is now Austria. And it was way before Khazar Kaganate.
As for genetic research - yes,part of Ashkenazi Jews have Eastern european genes. Which is ok to any normal individual. But since it bothers you, the gene was found in 12 percent of Ashkenai Jews. Which means that only 12 percent are possible descendents of khazars.
www.nature.com...
Racist OOPS number 2.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Personally, I've always lumped the Rothschilds in with Icke's theories.

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
I do not give a crap about Rotchilds. But since your post has a lot of lies about jews in general, i will show you what your 'research' is worth really.

Zionism and the Rothschilds go hand in hand for some reason, and I've always wondered why. Even more than just the Rothschilds, for example, Icke talked about them being Reptoids, and the Anti-Defemation League was calling for his deportation. Why is that?

I know that the ancient Jewish mystery religions and the supposed human sacrifices the Reptoids go hand in hand. In fact, I think the proposed human sacrifices are supposed to happen in Synagogues for the most part.

It sucks when you can't have a discussion without being labelled a racist though. :C

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I know thy works, and tribulation and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

And it is Ashkenazi Jews only because... You want it to be? There were no Khazars while it was written,mind you. So does it mean that Ashkenazi jews were not considered Khazars in the book of relavation? The horror.....

Their bloodline also extends into the Royal Families of Europe, and the following family names: Astor; Bundy; Collins; duPont; Freeman; Kennedy; Morgan; Oppenheimer; Rockefeller; Sassoon; Schiff; Taft; and Van Duyn.

Oppenheimer... Royal family??? I would like you to prove all this list. I mean - Catholic Kennedy? And the rest - that i even do not know..

You are probably aware of the centuries old pratice undertaken by many Ashkenazi Jews whereby they would change their name, in order for them to appear part of the dominant race of the country in which they lived, so as they could obtain influential positions in that country

Those bastards! I mean , with such friendly and objective guys as you, why would they do it?? Just to make life harder for average racist,really.

Rothschild agents begin formenting a series of pogroms predominantly in Russia, but also in Poland, Bulgaria and Romania. These pogroms resulted in the slaughter of thousands of innocent Jews, causing approximately 2 million to flee, mainly to New York, but also to Chicago, Philadelphia, Boston and Los Angeles

Did not know that Russian king ,who sponsorred from his pocket bunches of "back shirts" that killed and slaughtered Jews in Russia and Poland was Rotchild agent. He hated all the Jews,actually. Double agent?

A group of Rothschild backed Zionist Jews led by Georgi Apollonovich Gapon attempt to overthrow the Tsar in Russia in a Communist Coup. They fail and are forced to flee Russia only to be given refuge in Germany

Another agent? Another Christian by the way. How do you know that he was an agent - well, you don't. You assume bsed on your hatred,that's all. Did Rotchild also started Russ-Japan war, loss in which led to 1905 attempt? Did Rotchild funded people who attempted to otherthrow king in 19 century (all of them were Russian nobels)? BS.
Generally, it simply blows my mind. Jews are guilty because they are promoting Capitalism and Communism at the same time. Thesame people even accuse Jews of that. Jews are religious and promote atheism. Jews are not loyal to their country and dare to change last names to fit more in.... you hate Jews - deal with it.
Rotchild are the only reason for WW1.... And what exactly are all the other nations, nobles,kngs, simple people - finally. They did not want it? Then how it started, all because of Jews? This is peak of idioticy.one family of Jews can twist the world on its finger? Or it is elders of zion? Take responsibility for your actions and stop searching for scape goat allready!!!!
now, the pearl:

The middle of World War II. Germany were winning the war as they were being financed by the Rothschilds to a greater extent than France, Italy and England, because Rothschilds, did not want to support the Tsar in Russia

Tsar as Stalin??? WW2?? Tsar? Rothchilds supporting Nazi germany??? What are you talking about???

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by skewbuh

But you are are a racist too!!! You accuse Jews of Human sarifice, which is a lie, and bring reptoid guy as a source. If i would say that your nation rapes their parents, you would be upset. Probably.Or not.
Blaiming race is racism,no other word for it. This is why smart racist use bankers,zionists, retilians finally. to not loose points as openly admit themself as a racist.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

reply to post by skewbuh

But you are are a racist too!!! You accuse Jews of Human sarifice, which is a lie, and bring reptoid guy as a source. If i would say that your nation rapes their parents, you would be upset. Probably.Or not.
Blaiming race is racism,no other word for it. This is why smart racist use bankers,zionists, retilians finally. to not loose points as openly admit themself as a racist.

Yeah, that's me. I've been called crazy, but not racist for thinking what I think. And I certainly wouldn't want to lose points on a forum based around aliens and cover-ups.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

he facts are somewhat less romantic, and more businesslike."
This last line indicates the money was never returned by Rothschild to Prince William IX of Hesse-Hanau.

No it doesn't.
The article is plainly lying at this point. Do you really believe that someone as powerful at William of Hesse-Kassel wouldn't have noticed that the Rothschilds never returned the money!?

Why then did William make them the official Court Bankers?

The Rothschilds did manage to make a substantial profit off William's fortune because they had promised him a set interest rate which they gave back. William was willing to forgo the interest because the Rothschild had successfully hidden the money from Napoleon, but the Rothschilds declined. (hopping to get more business from William)

It is true however that the Rothschilds were able to make a substantial fortune by wisely investing the money entrusted to them by William. This BTW, is still how banks make their money today. Not exactly conspiratorial, is it?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
In general, the post is lies overload. I cannot point every single one since it is month 's job.
Added to it are total nonsence. Like:

Once the effects of this boycott began to be felt in Germany, the Germans, who had demonstrated no violence towards the Jews up to this point, simply began boycotting Jewish stores in the same way the Jews had done to stores selling German products in America.

No violance.Just by law forbid Jews to hold jobs. Great, why those Jews boycot them ,i do not know.
Glad that "Zionist" regime of Stalin,another Jew hater - i bilelive he would enjoy this thread, supplied "Zionist" Nazi regime of Hitler with food, oil and what not. But Rotchilds (aka jews) are guilty.
Anyway, i am too upset and tired to argue with lies crap. On point-to-point basis it is almost all lies, but it is a huge text. Lies overload,as i said.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by skewbuh

Hitler also thought what he thought. He was a racist though. One thing does not interfere with another. And all the wild theories about UFOs,aliens, gremlins and chupakabras or what not did not kill tens of millions of people throughout the history. So since i know where your line of thinking could eventually develop, there is no excuse for me not calling white - white.
If you are a descent individual - research this stupid human sacrifice idea. Or base it on hearsay, of course.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

One of Rothschild's couriers was a man named Rothworth. When the outcome of the Battle of Waterloo was won by the British, Rothworth took off for the Channel and was able to deliver this news to Nathan Mayer Rothschild, a full 24 hours before Wellington's own courier.

The Rothschild informed the prime minister of Wellington's victory. But the minister, being an anti-Semite refused to believe a Jew.

It is quite possible that Nathan started selling before buying Councils, as he often did this to throw off speculators who simply tried to emulate Nathan's move. (as investors try to foresee Warren Buffet's/Berkshire Hathaway's moves nowadays.)

This change later on as the Rothschild courier network had a reputation of being the quickest method for distributing information to the continent. As you pointed out above, this allowed them to have inside information and were able to profit from advanced political news. (their service remain the quickest and was even use by royalty until the advent of the telegram)

Nathan Mayer Rothschild dies and the control of his bank, N. M. Rothschild & Sons is passed on to his younger brother, James Mayer Rothschild.

Again, this is false. Control of N.M. Rothschild was passed on to his sons. The contracts between the Houses varried, for example I believe at the time of his death 50% of the London's House profit were shared between his sons (who weren't allowed to withdraw any capital) and the rest was distributed between the other 4 houses. In return the London house received a percentage of the profits from the other houses.

By this point I hope, you are starting to question some of the assertions made by Mr. Andrew Hitchcock...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
ok so lets say they get global domination, NWO or whatever you choose to call it, control all the money, rich as rich can be. then what??? i mean whats the goal after all the plans work out??

what do you do with total control??
what does the winner of monopoly do when its all over???

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
They won't get global domination based on that timeline. As has been pointed out already the OP is almost all b*****ks. As the purpose of the OP seems to be to present a profile of the Rothschilds, this thread would appear to be a failure.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

reply to post by skewbuh

Hitler also thought what he thought. He was a racist though. One thing does not interfere with another. And all the wild theories about UFOs,aliens, gremlins and chupakabras or what not did not kill tens of millions of people throughout the history. So since i know where your line of thinking could eventually develop, there is no excuse for me not calling white - white.
If you are a descent individual - research this stupid human sacrifice idea. Or base it on hearsay, of course.

I've done extensive research on it, actually. Here's a decent article for you, if you have a lazy afternoon: www.scribd.com... articles

So David Icke thinks what Hitler thought? Do you even know either of them? How do you know what they thought?

Zionist thought police anyone? I've got to say, I've never seen an accurate representation of this stereotype anywhere else, and I can't believe it's on ATS.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by skewbuh

Can you pinpoint me which of dozen plus of the links speaks about Judaism and human sacrifice? I read a couple of links and so far found nothing. Subject is pretty sick so i have no intentions to read any more of this without any connection to your accusation,which i so far consider empty and malevolent.
And once again, for you it might be enough to accuse without any real evidence exept few weird lines that said that Judaism allows magic,while simultaneously agreeing that it is not allowed. Theonly thing i found somewhat connected. But it proved nothing exept that Judaism is not Christianity.
And those accusations,that held no water did end bad. Attempts to connect Judaism and ritual murder/blood sacrifices and such failed when trial was fair but when it was not innocent people did pay with their life. So for you it might be thaugt police. For meit is rerun of same prejudice. Oh, you can add that Jews and Judaism is guilty in black plague.Also favorite thing of certain type of people.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
reply to post by tamusan

God ran the jews outta Israel cause they killed Jesus.

I was going to try to reason with you and argue a logical point, but the above quoted statement says everything. You are an ignorant anti-semite. Not even the Pope believes that statement. The ROMANS killed Jesus.

As far as stating as fact that 80-90 percent of the world's Jewish population are not "really jews" see the quote below:

Although the historical record itself is very limited, there is a consensus of cultural, linguistic, and genetic evidence that the Ashkenazi Jewish population originated in the Middle East. Jews have lived in Germany, or "Ashkenaz", at least since the early 4th century. When they arrived in northern France and the Rhineland, the Ashkenazi Jews brought with them both Rabbinic Judaism and the Babylonian Talmudic culture that underlies it. Yiddish, once spoken by the vast majority of Ashkenazi Jewry, is a Jewish language which developed from the Middle High German vernacular, heavily influenced by Hebrew and Aramaic. (By comparison, the Greek or Latin influence on Yiddish was much less significant).

European Jews came to be called "Ashkenaz" because the main centers of Jewish learning were located in Germany. Ashkenaz is a Medieval Hebrew name for Germany. (See Usage of the name for the term's etymology.)

Link

I was going to be interested in your post as you have spent a lot of time researching it and writing it out; however, as it is clear that you are an ignorant bigot, there is no reason for me to read your hate speech.

edit to add link.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by finemanm]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by skewbuh

Human sacrifice in synagogue? Wow, isn't it nice to say such hateful and insulting things on an internet forum where there are really no consequences to one's words.

I would like for you to go to a synagogue and ask to see the next human sacrifice. If they don't beat the Sh!t out of you, I would like to hear what you learned.

Better yet, why not travel to Israel and say that to an average male citizen between the age of 18 and 30. You might get to see an human sacrifice after all.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

That's exactly right delta, I am posting about the Rothschilds, not attacking the jewish faith at all! If anything, I am trying to protect it. How can I say that I am a christain and then attack the jewish faith when I believe in Jesus? I love him (Jesus) with all my heart. My point was to show how the Rothschilds are hiding under the guise of being jewish, when in fact they aren't!

dud your post above that is the opposite of what your saying "God ran the Jews outta Israel cause they killed Jesus. " wtf you don’t even no huw’s side your on?

how can we tack this for fact

the Rothschilds may be criminals but it’s hard to bulev you after that

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I have a couple of questions and I mean them sincerely, because I know very little of any of this.

1. why do they want to destroyChristianity in the USA? It seems to me like a majority Christian population has been easy for them to control and manipulate.

2. I thought hitler was espousing more of a pagan sort of belief system for the nazi party? This states the Nazi's were a Christian party? What am I missing?

Thank you.
I thought there is an interesting correlation between the laws to shore up secrecy on the Swiss banks before ww2 and what is happening now with the swiss banks. I am very afraid a lot of this craziness is to force a ww3 to be honest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join