It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Rothschilds? This will open up a whole new world for ya!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

lol.. what does me being a Mason have ANYTHING to do with the discussion? And I never said I had a problem with the general conspiracy involving the Rothschild's just the over exaggerations and blatant lies.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I may have misunderstood you?? Are you saying that that Israel does not belong to the Jews?

My ancestors were born 6,500 miles away in Germany. If Germany was taken over by Russia I would still consider it my Homeland, even if my great ancestors migrated there from other countries.

I am not Jewish however Israel is for God’s chosen people. That is why the US is their alli.

It is said that there would come a time when the exiles of Israel would again have Israel as their own land and that they would never be uprooted again.

The 2 wars that followed despite its tiny size, Israel prevailed in these wars, preventing its people from being uprooted again, as they had been in ancient times.

Did I mis -intemperate your comments?? Only world War 3 can affect Israel’s rights.

I still think I miised the point

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

Originally posted by deltaalphanovember
reply to post by thewind

The Rothschilds claim that they are Jewish, when in fact they are Khazars. They are from a country called Khazaria, which occupied the land locked between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea which is now predominantly occupied by Georgia. The reason the Rothschilds claim to be Jewish is that the Khazars under the instruction of the King, converted to the Jewish faith in 740 A.D., but of course that did not include converting their Asiatic Mongolian genes to the genes of the Jewish people.

That does not invalidate their claim to being Jewish. Being Jewish is a religion not a nationality. You get Ethiopian Jews, Russian Jews, same as you get Chinese, Indian, Cuban, or Egyptian Catholics.

Now that we have that out of the way, let me re-read the rest of your post.

And I am sure your word is gold.

But the FACT is that not even Rabbis can figure out if it is "religion" or "race."

Many of them agree it is a mix of both.

Jewyness has a lot to do with race, its very Semitic.

And Semitism actually refers to ALL the peoples of the Middle East... Period.

And since the Zionists are following the "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" to the letter, it's a little hard to buy into the ADL's and B'nai B'rith's denials anymore.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

a university in israel reported findings that the palestenians were really more jewish in blood then then most israeli occupiers!!! they did dna tests and found that most israelis do not have jewish blood at all! IN FACT they are all converts........so ironically the israelis are in fact killing people and displacing people...that are really trully jewish..... when the persian empire took over Israel they forced the people to convert to the muslim religion.....

Another genius... Persin empire- Muslim... You fit right in with two other ignorant rac... people. Short history lesson: Islam appeared in 622 AD. Which is 1383 years ago. Persian empire did not conquer Judea, Bbylonian empire did. in 587 BE. Which is 2595 years ago. What Muslim??? What conversion??
The rest of the post is just as correct. Yes there is Israeli historian, professor in Tel-Aviv university that stated that there is more Jewish genes in Palestinians. He is one (1) scientist. Not university - bilieve it,or not. Scientist from MIT does not equal MIT. He never said that most Israelis do not have Jewish blood - it is you lying.
So great to see another genius. Keep up the good job!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Perhaps it should be pointed out at this stage
That many traditional Jews,whilst living in Israel
are very much opposed to Zionism and as such
many of them do not join the Israeli armed forces.
David Ben Gurion,the founder of Israel,(who was a Zionist)
renounced Zionism before he died.
I have read a lot about the Rothschilds,and there are many
writers about them,it's up to yourselves to go and look.
I don't think it is fair to accuse the OP of being racist,
unless you really know of what he is actually talking about,
and it goes a long way back.
Here is one interesting link from a traditional Jewish perspective
which will throw some light on Zionism,before you go any further.

www.nkusa.org...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

No No wonderland, Israel "does" belong to the jews. That's a biblical fact. But, Israel belongs to the "true" jews, not the fake ones from the house of rothschild. The rothschilds aren't even jewish, which is my whole point. Understand now? The rothschilds are really Khazarians who converted to judaism back in 740ad, which makes them not of the seed of abraham, issac, and jacob. Are we clear on this now? The rothschilds created and founded the adl, the naacp, the league of nations, the un, the bilderbergs, and even acquired palestine via the "balfour" declaration. This is how there will never be peace in Israel. The rothschilds control both Israel and Palestine. Get the bigger picture now?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJelly
hmmm. LETS SEE
a family who is responsible, hard working, and NOT LAZY< GREEDY< OR DELUSIONAL.
earns their money by hard work and using PEOPLE' greed against them. using people's laziness against them.

and u claim they are evil? lol
I love how people like you, the masses, LOVE TO COMPLAIN.but never are able to look in the mirror.
when u look at these families you should LEARN from them. but your envy and all that stops u from moving ahead in life.

lets see, do u think u can have SAVED enough cash to get a condo or house WITHOUT the banking system. WITHOUT THEIR MONEY being loaned out TO YOU.

yes they used the greed and lazyness of the masses.

NO ONE gets FOOLED unless they WANT TO.
people are too lazy, greedy, and delusional to take time to understand the system. THerefore, any animal that REFUSES to be RESPONSIBLE will not move ahead.
those that take their time to learn, understand, read, plan, will MOVE AHEAD.

that is what happened. the masses, like you, rather complain. play the blame game.

tell me, what is so wrong with your life. HOW THE FUK have the ROTHSCHILDs messed up your life. LOL
ALL of you BENEFIT from people like them. u are just SHOCKED at how much they achieved and instead of learning from FOCUSED people u rather complain like teenagers. cognitive recognition

Is this for real or is it suppose to be satire?

Just because someone has power and control doesn't mean they deserve.

It is the obligation of any free individual to stand against tyranny.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I agree with ya 100% here, for I have talked to many jews from Israel via blogs, and they say that even they don't agree with the "fake" jews that are running their gov't! Even the real jews in Israel know the rothschilds are behind everything.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Because masons above the 3rd degree are sworn to strict silence, and are to defend masonry at any cost, but hey, you know this already I am sure.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mcguyvermanolo

Sorry to disagree with ya here on being jewish is a religion when in fact it isn't. Man created religion, not Jesus. Jesus came here to establish a relationship between man and God, not a religion.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Yeh, how about standing behind your own post? If you are here...
Do you mind answering this ?
To help you out, in such a big thread....
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Don't be shy.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Sure zeroknowledge, I'll be happy to answer that question for you. Being that the bauers became jews by conversion only, that did not include those real blood lineage jews that were eradicated back in 70 ad when rome sacked jerusalem. The jews had to flee or face total expungence. It was said that the Khazarians were such a violent people that they killed a lot of the real left-over jews, and what didn't die from pestilences or famine died of old age. That is one reason the king of khazaria ordered his people to convert to judaism. 70ad is the big issue here over the remaining number of real actual jews. Many sources besides the one I used from Mr Hitchcock confirm this also. And don't look at this as being racist, for that is not the intent at all.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Khazaria - born in approximately 600 AD. Accepted Judaism in approximately 800 AD. So what Jews were thrown from Austria in 629?
Not Ashkenazi? Maybe Yemenite? Or Reptilians? Ashkenazi is name for Germany, in Talmud by the way.
For your information, Jews were not 'eradicated' in Judea in 70 AD. A lot were killed and expelled, but a lot remained,however never again,until 1948, a major power in the area. Roman empire tried to push the remaining Jews out but even it did not succeed. Do you know that there were at least 3 other Jewish revolts against Romans/Byzantine in former Judea (at the time Palestine)? I guess that with all that extensive research into secret agents whose cover you blow with such an ease, you missed all well-known historical facts. Maybe you even heard about Jerusalem Talmud. Which was written by Jews in Judea. A lot after 70 AD and a lot before 600 AD. And why you elegantly skipped sources for your extensive genetic research about 90 percent of Khazars in Ashkenazi Jews?
And how can i not look at it as a racist,if you repeat all the racist crap which even you cannot back up? And even call it extensive research, when it begins from a lie, that Georgia was Khazaria... Georgia was Christian nation then, you as a Christian should be aware of it. But as a racist one does not have to. Facts are secondary,hate is primary.
It is known fact that Jews moved to Eastern Europe from Western Europe, not in the opposite direction. If Jewish community existed in Austria in 629, but not in Poland for example - then how can your Khazarian theory even held water?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I was watching the tele for a moment while eating that's about all the idiot box I can tolerate. Sort of like reading the box of my Lucky Charms. At any rate a commercial to help send displaced Jews to Israel by some Christian group agonizing over suffering Jews. I think this good but what about the Maronite and Orthodox Christians in Gaza. Whom I would would say from history have been terrorized since 1947 actually longer than that. These supposed freedom fighters like the Haganah were merely terrorists. I don't see any world Christian networks even mentioning these Christians who are being terrorized on the West Bank. It is a sad thing to see diversity cause violence instead of exchange of peaceful endeavors. Thank the Hardliners in the Kenneset when the first nuke flys.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Here is a link to some info on Khazaria,
for those of you who want read about it.
Again I say it is unfair to accuse someone
of being racist,because of their presentation.
If you feel their facts are wrong,say so
there is no automatic right to add that they
are racist to boot...
(in the case of Khazaria it's not even a racist question)
it's a debate not yet a trial.

www.khazaria.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This issue should not be a Jewish issue. It is a control issue, control of money and power. Nationality is irrelevant. Some of you guys are fighting over race and other stuff that truly doesn't matter at all. And if it really matters to you that much, then you are showing your true feelings of racism. Sorry, it is, what it is.

Jesus was a Jew from the line of Abraham via the Davidic Kingly blood line.
Because of this the Jews were a favored people at one time, but in the 21st century they have neither favor or curse anymore. They did have a blood curse after the death of Jesus that they proclaimed on themselves in front of Pilate, but that ended in 70 CE with the permanent end of the Jewish system, I guess Masada was there very last stand in 73. The modern country of Israel has neither a curse or blessing on it, it is just another small country trying to survive in a hostile world. In ancient Israel they were always being attacked too. Except for the pinnacle of the Jewish system of governance, during King Solomon's reign.

If some Jews decide to be evil bankers and control freaks, so what? God will deal with it in due course, just like any other people of any nationality that oppose HIS global sovereignty.

I am telling you guys, this Jewish conspiracy thing is a joke and a distraction to much larger issues facing this planet.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
What base is in southern washington?

Another "fact" that is fiction

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The issue here is not a jewish issue from my view point. Those of you who are screaming the racist thing seem to be the ones with racist blinders on. First of all, there are 2 timelines for the Khazars conversion to judaism, and they are 740 ad and 860 ad. This is very common knowledge for anybody who has researched the Rothschild lineage. Now when the 70ad invasion of rome in jerusalem is factored in, history is a bit blurred on just how many jews actually survived, and another thing that needs to be remembered is when God destroyed the tower of babel and scattered the 12 tribes of Israel. The bible never says anything about how many survived after they were scattered, which brings the question, when the ones who did make it to other nations like turkey, north africa, parts of europe and other places, just how many real blood lineage jews were really left? I mean, jerusalem was sacked not once, but three times from 70ad to 132ad. One time, rome sold more than 97,000 jews into slavery, and back in those days, slaves were not allowed to multiply unless their masters released them and gave them their freedom. My entire focal point on the Rothschilds was to bring to the forefront just who's behind the global enslaving of the people of this planet and why. That's it, nothing more or less. Ya gotta picture this like going hunting. If you're hunting deer, do you dress like a moose? Do you howl like a wolf? No you don't. I made a reply a long time ago in this thread referring to Troy and the trojan horse. Well, that's what the rothschilds are doing. They are attacking the world with a trojan horse. They are using the jews as their camoflauge, which is why they created all those different organizations concerning ethnic rights such as the ADL and NAACP. That history is absolute, and can't be refuted at all. So, let's get off the racist bunk and get back to the real issue at hand. The christains, muslims, or even the catholics could have been the cammo of choice, but it wasn't. It was the jews, and my own personal opinion as to why they picked the jews is that the jews killed their own king (Jesus), but that's just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Okay...so some agree with Thewind, and others call him a liar.

Thewind has sources that back up what he says, others have sources that back up what they say. So, who am I to believe? The one who has the better sources? LOL! Where did the sources come from? It is becoming ever so clear that the internet these days is becoming a lousy source of correct information. Because, as I can see, for every bit of information that is deemed the truth, there is other info that claims to be just as reliable, that calls the truth a lie and brings another truth to the picture.

That being said, my new method of research is to discard the minor differences of he-say/she-say and focus on what the he-say/she-say have in common.

Therefore...it's not really too important what race or religion the Rothschilds are a path of...the fact is, from what I've gathered of the years, is that they're a plague on this planet and should be removed. Is that about right? Or am I missing something?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Better go check your info, cause jerusalem was sacked 3 different times between 70 ad and 132ad. Also, the romans sold 97,000 jews into slavery. So, who knows how many, if any made it to places like ethiopia, and turkey???? Your info is like mine, fallable. It is like that because the accuracy depends on who wrote what down at what particular time. Now, my sources range from john coleman to antony sutton, with about 25 or more authors in between. All of them can't be too far off in their research I am sure. Now, if you're a jew, I understand your sentiment here in thinking this is jew bashing, but let me assure you, I am not a jew basher. How can I be a jew basher and love the lord Jesus Christ at the same time? Christains take their lumps to down the trails of history, but I don't go around crying foul all the time over it. I take what I find to be factual by good research, and I let the rest go. There are radicals in all different sectors of religions, and the jews just happen to be the ones the rothschilds alligned themselves with.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join