It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Space Opera Working Thread

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Penelope, we are back up and running.

Be prepared to move very shortly.

Has anyone heard from nenothtu?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder

(deep announcer voice)

"Finding Neno"

Next.....on the space opera.

(ominous music) - Dum Dummm Duummmmmmmm.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

Good to see you back Luder. Hope everything's going ok?

As far as Neno goes, I haven't heard from him for a while. Hope he's doing ok too.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Cindymars.........?

I sent you a U2U but I've been flooded today and got no answer?
Are you arounddddd????
Thanks....

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Cindymars.........?

I sent you a U2U but I've been flooded today and got no answer?
Are you arounddddd????
Thanks....

What do mean flooded.
Yep, answered you.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

What do I mean by flooded?

I've been up to my armpits in U2U's all day - it's been a bit of a nightmare.

All I want to do is get back to working on Ships Center, lol!

Can't wait to see you at the *meeting* wink wink!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Post is up. (Ricky Ricardo voice from I love Lucy) "Studious you have some explaining to do!"

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Have a great weekend everyone.
As you may or may not remember my home computer is not working, so
I will not be online.

Peace!
Cindy

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Have a great weekend!

We'll be looking forward to seeing you on Monday - when we MIGHT have a NEW WRITER!

WOOHOO!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Sorry the post is long and that most of it is a "clip show."

I've got something very special planned for what Ackerman is going to tell Studious. (Please let me know if you're going to post something about NI before I post what he's going to say.)

(In case your wondering... The part where Studious threatens the Captain for the second time will be in an upcoming post. I haven't forgotten it.)

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Studious]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Studious
Sorry the post is long and that most of it is a "clip show."

I've got something very special planned for what Ackerman is going to tell Studious. (Please let me know if you're going to post something about NI before I post what he's going to say.)

(In case your wondering... The part where Studious threatens the Captain for the second time will be in an upcoming post. I haven't forgotten it.)

Go for it. If you want to continue your post that's not a major concern I won't be able to post until tomorrow afternoon or evening at the earliest anyway. I believe Silo has something planned but it shouldn't affect things too badly. Just to be safe though if you continue it address any talk towards me since Silo won't be there.

As it is, I loved the clip show and it did two things for me. One it was a great reprise of what went on and Two showed the different personalities of your NPCs. It helps cement in my mind what they are like as well as for the reader too.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder

He was on a couple of days ago.
I got a short U2U from him he's been busy and so have I. Between Real Life and the other reasons why I joined ATS in the first place kept me busy.

I'm back

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Studious and Deson -

since Silo won't be there.

Excuse me?

I didn't even have a chance to post before studious and yet and I wont be there?

Ok. I wont be there - no prob...

But you two take it up with Cindymars why you didn't wait for her either when you both had U2U's she wanted to be in on the meeting.

I'll write around it when you two are through, just let me know when you're done.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by silo13]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Studious and Deson -

since Silo won't be there.

Excuse me?

I didn't even have a chance to post before studious and yet and I wont be there?

Ok. I wont be there - no prob...

But you two take it up with Cindymars why you didn't wait for her either when you both had U2U's she wanted to be in on the meeting.

I'll write around it when you two are through, just let me know when you're done.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by silo13]

I thought that you were gonna head off and meet up with Chumley? In either case, I'll kick back until you and Studious post again. I have no desire to keep you or CindyMars out of the loop. Or did you mean the meeting at the pod? If so then I'll hold off.

Come to think of it, I'll simply hold off till Monday or so when CindyMars can get involved. That would be best I think for me.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Deson]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
reply to post by SeekerOfAUTMN

What's up with that?
They are online at ATS.
I wonder if they burnt out on the Opera?
Eventually it will be just me and Silo and NPC....

I am joking. I guess because I have nothing better to do at work, I have plenty of time.
I have sort of existed in this story since I stsrted like another life.
Weird really!

Well one thing that is kind of interesting to see is that I would see like 4 or 5 members online and somebody would make a post in the Opera and it gets like 1 or 2 stars kind of makes them/me feel like we are being judged.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

She wanted to be in on this meeting by the pod?

Was this a recent U2U? Because I didn't receive it.

Unrelated:

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Well one thing that is kind of interesting to see is that I would see like 4 or 5 members online and somebody would make a post in the Opera and it gets like 1 or 2 stars kind of makes them/me feel like we are being judged.

I had starred you post.

It seems everyone's posts haven't been getting a lot of stars recently. I think it's just because some writers have dropped out and others haven't been on in awhile.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Deson

No problem Deson - I’ll write around it, but, I can’t speak for CindyMars.

Between all the U2U’s going between you and I and Studious (and then CindyMars) she was waiting for me to post and bring her back onto Ship before Studious took off to explain his thing.

Not a possibility now...

Or maybe it is...

Let me see what I can do... Maybe while you two are talking it up I can do something behind the scene.

I would appreciate it if you would hold off on posting until I can get something in - maybe I can figure out a way to open the door back up for CindyMars to get in on this and to take care of the problem with Chumley.

As for the *aliens* Studious is talking to - since he doesn’t bother to mention anyone by name, maybe I can just dig out of this one with a little creative something........

It’s 11 at night now, I might not be able to get to it tonight...But I will post early tomorrow morning (for me) for sure.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

nah, your not being judged, in my case, I'm online here a bit but I also read a lot of areas. As it was for along time (most of the time actually until recently) I hadn't been contributing to the main thread. Just concentrating on creating graphics. So there is a LOT of the story thread that I haven't had a chance to read yet. I've got a lot of things on my plate, trust me on this but judging you isn't one of them.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Studious

Last work I got it was going to be a conference room and yes she did.

As of this minute, lol, I'm through with U2U's for the Save Opera - any and all info-talk will be done here. Too much has been lost - and this is not the first time. I’m not passing blame, just saying....

Ok, so, I can write around it no problem.

I do have a question about the *pod* though.

I as under the impression the pod was something you had to lay down into and it was a tight fit.

How is it that we're all now viewing something at this thing? Or is it just too late at night for me and I missed something?

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I know Cindymars wanted to be at the big meeting between the Yydryl and Penelope crew. But I'm not sure if she wanted to be at this smaller meeting or not.

Unrelated:

As for viewing the data tapes I pictured everyone huddled around a small television screen in the "coffin-like" pod.

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join