It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Space Opera Working Thread

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Deson

I'll most likely be posting tomorrow I've got my hand full here tonight with too many clients.

Oh your posts! They just beg so many questions! (Like what is going on!) But I'll be good and stop being nosey!

I hope it all works out well for you, whatever is going on!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
real quick, the entire place I am at the moment is deep under the sea. The cloud dome is simply the place where the craft are kept when they are not occupied by the pilots. See I am coming from the thought that clouds are the ET craft. And when they go up to the surface they can scout around earth unnoticed.

The cloud dome is undersea just as the hidden room you designed for me. So really if you could see past the clouds you would see the deep sea just as in the other room you designed for me. They are real clouds for all intent purpposes, so the cloud dome is huge to accomodate small to large size clouds, the clouds conduct energy in the form of elecrtrical currents or lightning.

Figure they are 1,000 feet high.

TY

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Gotcha! Thanks.
I dunno how I'm going to do the *dome* - that part may have to be left to the imagination but who knows.

Beyond that - do you want an ET craft coming out of the clouds?

Also, what about Deez onboard. I think everyone else now is accounted for, but Deez must be freaking out with the blood and you gone. Is it reasonable that he comes to one of us for comfort, questions, etc?
We can give him a yummy and tell him to wait in your quarters and his box or something?

Maybe he strikes up a friendship with the Whales while you're gone? I dunno but let me know if you want a little blurb about him thrown in.

Thanks...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
I wonder what happened to Slayer, Studious and Neno?

I'm still here.

I'm not sure where the others are, but hopefully they'll be back soon.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Studious]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Studious Great post!

I've got a reply up that answers both your post and Deson's additions to the story.

I've got refining to do to it, in a major way, but it gives you both a heads up for your next posts.

What you two want to do from there is up to you two, I'll follow your leads as I've got some *real work* (here at the Condo) to do today.

Please both of you feel free to *use* my character (speak for me, etc) in your next posts as I probably wont post again for at least two days, I hope less.

Thanks guys.
gracie

[edit on 3-8-2009 by silo13]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

How is it Deson has fingers to feel you up? I thought he was like a pony?

Silo & Studious please do not say who of Yydryl missing is in the caccoons
or if they or dead or alive, if you will.
I had some great ideas this weekend working on one now.

Thanks U2U me if I haven't posted yet.

Thanks!

Antar I will figure it out with the whales few ideas.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Ah, that would be great! If oyu could write him in as a stowaway with the whales when they are delived that would fantastic! He is a sweet little guy who loves to eat, so you two would hit it off famously, ty so much for thinking about him, my son Dee has been asking about him too, worried about the character I created for him...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Here is the write up on the Kaylenian Species of which Deson is a member of.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Basically he's a 6 legged armor plated centaur like being with human style arms and longer fingers. Pretty much what you see in the picture.

Hope that this is of help.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Deson

Oops...my bad, I didn't recall the arms.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

No problem at all, In fact I had forgotten how many fingers until I re-read the description. Thank goodness I hadn't specified in a post. (chuckle)

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I laughed out loud when you wrote *feel up* lol!

Poor Silo has gone from a childlike I’ll-Morph-into-anything, to the little lady you made her out to be in the Earth series, to a well, a living ball of hormones (mature?) since trying to clean up things on the Yydryl, lol. (Ever since she squeezed poor Swarg's *nesties* into near oblivion - and I‘m still surprised no one had anything to say about that part...)...

But back to Deson, the Armor, No, Deson didn’t *feel her up* but, she’s been reacting to her hormones lately, so, she did get a bit giggety.

Deson’s hands are incredible tools. The rest of him the *Pony* - though don’t let him catch me calling him that!

And no I wont post who’s in the other cocoon, though I was really tempted!
(Runs off to read your post)...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

HOLY BUMPIN BARNACLES!
CIM!
WHAT A FABULOUS POST!
OH MY...(oops cap lock, lol) (not)

Oh my dog, what a COOLIO post!

I am SO smiling!

(You make a hot pirate by the way)...

Anyway! I can’t wait to see what you do with Cadbury!

I really hope you develop this story line!
I’ll be ready with popcorn for your next installment!

YAY! PIRATES!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Oh, I loved the Swarg incident, it made me laugh, and say to myself "You go Silo's now a bad arse," LOL

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Oh Cim I can’t tell you how happy I am to see pirates. Really.
I so hope this might carry on into the whole thread as in let’s go space pirates.
I love em, I really do.
Pirates.
Oh they just make me all giggety.

So, Cadbury.
Way back when in the Opera I heard Cadbury in an argument in his cabin and Whisper found a message on his communicator that sounded like a scuffle in his cabin.

I can’t wait to see how you use this to explain his disappearance from the Yydryl! It’s so cool when loose threads get sewn up - especially if it includes the skull and crossbones!

YAY pirates on the Yydry!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Never Mind, I misread the post. Carry on. I'll see what I can do either tonight or tomorrow.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Deson]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Masqua or anybody....Is there anyway we can get the opera in PDF form? I have lots of catching up and research to do that I can't do on the computer.

Anyone??????

Thanks!!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

So, Cadbury.
Way back when in the Opera I heard Cadbury in an argument in his cabin and Whisper found a message on his communicator that sounded like a scuffle in his cabin.

I can’t wait to see how you use this to explain his disappearance from the Yydryl! It’s so cool when loose threads get sewn up - especially if it includes the skull and crossbones!

YAY pirates on the Yydry!

As far as the scuffle in his room, it could be him trying to get the heck off the ship before I got there but my character is not going to answer that question. I may be able to explain the mission and the disappearances.
I have some ideas as you seen I executed one of them.
We shall see?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2089981d5930.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 3-8-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
Masqua or anybody....Is there anyway we can get the opera in PDF form? I have lots of catching up and research to do that I can't do on the computer.

Anyone??????

Thanks!!!!

I put together a recap.

(It seems there might be some kind of error so you might have to right click and select "Save Link as..." instead of clicking "Click here to download this text document!")

You can find it here.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Studious]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

Anyone??????

Thanks!!!!

That's a great Idea.

I could have used that on the flights home. 24 hours in the air and nine hours of layovers.
I could have used a two day supply of sedatives as well.

I'm back, but I've still got a full day of paperwork and expenses tomorrow but I will get back into it here in another day or two.

I haven't settled down and read anything lately but it's nice to see all of the things going on with the Yydryl crew. It looks like things are starting to come together for you guys.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

For a dome you can use a background layer that has been modified with a negative fisheye lens distortion on a low strength. Use the upper half of the picture and put it behind all of the other unmasked layers. It should give the impression of being inside a projected image on the interior of a spherical surface.
A very slight wave/ripple effect will add to an underwater feel.

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join