It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird things happening!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
A car just came up my driveway just now and someone got out of the vehicle and started looking at my car and my parents cars. I opened my front door and asked if they need anything and they quickly jumped in their vehicle and took off. I couldn't see their face clearly because the headlights created some what of a silhouette of them, but they were definately wearing a suit. I am freaking out as I am typing this...

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I finally made it back to my computer. I have just has the strangest/scariest weekend of my life. I left and went into town Friday, I parked in a very populated area and left with one of my friends. I watched as that strange car drove by my vehicle, got out and looked around it. I examined my car and there was no listening device or recording device on it. I got my friend to take me to my car and I got back in it. Then my friend stayed right behind me so the "stalkers" couldn't. I turned off and watched as the car passed by and couldn't find me. Then later I returned home and there was utility vehicle outside of my house. I asked my mother what was going on and she said they are fixing the electric lines....
I just walked in my room and locked the door. They are watching my for some reasons that I honestly can't explain. Then today is when the most strangest thing happened. I called 911 like you said and told them my emergency. The operator then asked me for my name, I told her..She then said please hold. A man then got on the phone and said "I am sorry we can't help you, they will not hurt you." Then the line disconnected.

I just don't know what to say about this stuff anymore. Just please if you read this thread, please get the word out to everyoen that posts on this site. LOOK AROUND! See if there are any suspicuous people around or people that seem out of place. This is really worrying me. It might not have to do anything with this site..But I can't explain what is going on, I am just keeping my options open.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I posed this before

I had that happen to me about 15 years ago or there bouts. People were following me and even taking pictures of me. I did not have a cell phone or computer then. Can not remember but I may not have even had a home phone at the time. I was working mixing cement and caring block building houses. For a period of about two weeks I was followed and watched. Do not know why. It stopped was as oddly as it had started. I guess who ever it was learned what they wanted to know. I still think they had me mixed up with some one else and it took them two weeks to learn that.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
can't you call the police and have them question them? If a vehicle was parked outside where I live that's what I would do.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Next time they come in my drive way they are going to get shot. My "No Trespassing" signs and "Private Property" signs mean what they say. And if the government or whoever is following me and Jdub wants to do anything about a dead agent, they can bring it on. Maybe after an agent dies they will stop shadowing a lot of people.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by I Just Zap Em]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I read your whole thread , every word, I don't advertise very often on this but I tend to feel things, i and my mother are empaths. I feel concerned, lets put it that way, i have had some definite visions of your reality, I would say if you want to remain safe, do not initiate contact with them. I feel more of criminal element at work here, I will not go into to much detail, but I will say "you need to be careful, surveillance and fake phone calls will not help you, you need to leave the area"

IF YOU DESIRE TO COMMUNICATE AND FIND OUT WHATS UP...
I say this has something to do with someone else and its directly related to you, someone has been telling someone else bs about you, it isn't this site, its a local problem. I suggest allowing them the chance to observe you, walk close but not to close , hold up a paper so that they can see you with it, on that paper put your cell number, also right on the paper "just call if there is any desire to talk. Then walk away and have your boy spy them retrieving that paper. Wait for your call, some shadow type people understand this kind of communication. Show them you want to talk without getting them busted or taking you for a ride, its an in between compromise.
I feel your friend needs to be less willing to commit violence, these guys are not the ones!!! if you get my drift, just don't run scared, drop the note after being sure they see you hold it up, make the phone symbol with your hand gesturing call me, answer your phone while in a very public populated locale.

Let me know how it turns out, i honestly believe someone is trying to find something that is lost.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by backyard guru]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub89

Hun that is just crazy. Especially the part where you call 911 and a man gets on the line and tells you not to worry about it- that means the cops are in on it- so it starts at a local or federal level. If i were you- i would definately get out of that town and go to a bigger city. Go stay with a cousin or something until it all checks out. Your talking life or death- do you want to # around with this anymore or do you want to live? Do you have a gun? Do you know how to use a gun? Are you carrying a weapon on you at all times?

Seriously, I know your 19 and this seems unreal, but it really is happening to you- and you really need to get out of that town.

PS get a freaking camera and start taking pictures -
YOU NEED TO START DOCUMENTING THIS-

You cant trust that the police are on your side
Your only deffense is logging these incidences and just doing so on an alternative website isnt going to be enough in a court of law for whatever their watching you for.
So you say Your innocent--- CAN YOU PROVE IT?

DOCUMENT YOUR INNOCENCE. TIME STAMPS ARE EVIDENCE. START FILMING- VIDEO- CAMERA-- THIS IS YOUR LIFE WERE TALKING ABOUT.

PS Backyard Guru- if it were just a small town "undercover unit" why are there so many people involved and what police department has that much man power or interest in doing this much recon work. I feel its Gov related....

[edit on 16-3-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
If he leaves town they will just run him off the road as soon as he exits the area where no one will notice, if he shoots a established mobster, his whole family will pay for it, and so will he. If its the government, there is two reasons they are there, one is to scare the crap out of him for reasons only he knows and we dont, two, they arent government guys, they are mafia. He needs to communicate but at a distance, find out why hes being pushed. It may be a case of mistaken Identity or they are just trying to see what his reactions are, if you run usually it means guilt of some kind, if you stay, no guilt, but possible involvement. Sure having a gun would be a great insurance policy for him right now, but the ramifications of its use one way or the other would be devestating. I say his best bet is non confrontational communication, who knows they could already have a friend of his holding them waiting for him to divulge something.

This is the life underground, nasty chess is it, play it right, it will go away.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by backyard guru]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by backyard guru

I see what you mean as far as leaving town.... But It depends on whether he is being watched 24-7 or not. If not- he can leave town by someone elses vehicle (hiding in the back seat) and escape undetected. He seems pretty keen on when he is being watched.

As for the maffia related stuff---- Good point-- So Dude- are you or does anyone you know work for the Maffia?? Are there any relatives you dont know or havent talked too recently that might be into this kind of thing?

I still get a gov black ops vibe... Very interested to see what happens next...

Hey jdud- Where do you live- what city and state???

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Hey--- is this you on myspace?
www.myspace.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
if he just wants to remain safe, keep in mind he has been under surveillance before he noticed he was under surveillance, he would need to leave his residence in a manner that would allow him to slip through the knot that these men have tied around his life. They know his family and friends cars, might under the right circumstances be riding in one of them just for that reason, we will assume they have guns, of course! Ok that takes us to how to get out of the house, listen real close and i will tell you how to do it.
wear the knit to start out.
wear a winter coat over a hoodie over a flannel shirt, inside the coat put a baseball hat, wear a pair of sunglasses to start with
go outside around eleven pm to one am, exit the side of your house that provides the least amount of cover, you want to be seen running away,
within the first two blocks stuff your coat into a trash bin with the sunglasses, put on the baseball hat, pull the hoodie up over the hat. what you did was change your profile, now walk calmly to and area without running, call a cab, take the cab to someone elses place that people wouldnt know to tap the phone, or watch. Work your way out of town or to friends house this way, one thing you will need to get is a track phone, but not to call anyone your normally calling, they might be listened in on.
Now if you have a gun, take it with you, bring some extra ammo , just in case, if your confronted on the street in the hoodie getup, no one can verify who shot them, if you get my drift.

good luck

[edit on 16-3-2009 by backyard guru]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I hope everything is ok with all the people involved, i don't believe this is a hoax, I am praying for you folks , all of you, all i can say is that I am glad it isn't me getting persued, It could be as simple as the IRS.

My prayers with you ,
AMEN

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
No trust me this is the real deal. I really can't explain why this is happening, maybe mistaken identity. I will give you some information about me though. I am a 19year old male and have no criminal background. I don't do drugs or anything illegal for that matter. Idk if I should give my resident out. I do however have a disposable cell phone that shouldn't be able to be traced. I have just setup my computer and other devices to keep my Ip at my existing ISP(Internet Service Provider)! So I am leaving right now and going away and my IP will still remain the same.(As if I have never left.) It is 2:22am where I am at, I have a few tricks up my sleeve to get away. I will be back on the site Asap so please remain vigilant to YOUR surroundings guys. Watch everything especially the people that have helped me out. Wish me luck.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
So dont give us your address but atleast give the state and general area of where you are.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
This is interesting. . I smell a skunk, but my gut tells me this might be real. I might have missed it, but does he live with his parents? Maybe it has something to do with them?

If its a disposable phone, u2u someone here your number so we can keep tabs with you. . validate your story somehow.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Hey--- is this you on myspace?
www.myspace.com...

The myspace account is for a girl. The OP is a guy. So, unless Im missing something, its not the same person.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Yea i figured that out when he replied that he is a guy. But up until that point- none of his posts or his friends posts indicated what sex he was. But what i thought was interesting is they both claim to be the same age with the same peculiar screenname--- is it a hoax? We will have to wait and see...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Man i'm on the other side of the world, if i wasn't i'd offer my help lol. Hope you'll be alright mate, keep in touch with us!!

Cherry

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
What a interesting series of events. It sure does sound like someone is keeping tabs on either you and/or your family. What is even stranger is that the 911 dispatch folks are in on it.

If there is one consolation it is that it is 'known' about by a good number of people?

Good luck to you and hoping to hear more on how this turns out.

Otto

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I am about 500 miles away staying with a friend!!
I honestly think that they have no clue where I am at. I really have no way to prove my story to be true to you all.. If there is something that I can do to prove it true then I will. I didn't understand what you meant about our screen names? I got him to register on here so he could tell you what has been happening also. We use these screenames on other things.. Remember I am only 19. yes I live with my parents. I highly doubt they have done anything illegal, besides why would they just follow me?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join