It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird things happening!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I haven't really posted that much on this board but weird things are happening. I really think there are people stalking me. I see weird vehicles outside of the park where I play basketball. Older men with suits are always talking on what appears to be a bluetooth earpiece.. This is really noticeable because I live in somewhat of a small town. I left the park in my vehicle and then parked in town. It was really crowded where I was at so I left with one of my friends. We drove across the parking lot and then watched as a vehicle slowly drove past my vehicle with people staring at. I later walked back to it. Nothing has happened today so far..

Has anything weird happened to anyone on here?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Yeah, I know what you mean. Unless you actually commited some crime though, I wouldn't worry about it. I felt like I was being tracked too. Hadn't done anything wrong, so I just started wearing T-Shirts proclaiming stuff like "Not a Terrorist/Criminal" and "Nothing to see here!"
Not sure if it was reverse psychology, but they went away. Must have tracked the wrong guy.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carlthulhu
Yeah, I know what you mean. Unless you actually commited some crime though, I wouldn't worry about it. I felt like I was being tracked too. Hadn't done anything wrong, so I just started wearing T-Shirts proclaiming stuff like "Not a Terrorist/Criminal" and "Nothing to see here!"
Not sure if it was reverse psychology, but they went away. Must have tracked the wrong guy.

Thats the thing. I have done nothing. I am really freaked out because I think it has something to do with this site.

LIKE RIGHT NOW! I live in the middle of nowhere and just so happens there is a "broke down" vehicle across the road.. There are two men in the vehicles my friend said.. I got him to drive by and ask them if they needed help, they said no they had a friend on the way..

[edit on 12-3-2009 by jdub89]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Relax man. If you are being followed it is not because of your association with ATS.

I checked out your profile and you have never said anything that seems to indicate you are dangerous or in any way unamerican.

People are followed for other reasons. Are you receiving workmen's compensation or other insurance settlements? Are you currently involved in any court action or into anything illegal? Do you have any enemies?

Can you state three good reasons why someone would follow you?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub89

Ive been a little over paranoid in the past.
I bet if you walked right up to them, and asked who they were youd feel a little better.
And if you dont feel safe doing that, take a friend with you, or just have them look like they are on the phone, or taping the whole thing.
And if all else fails, call the police.
If you are being followed, or harrassed its illegal.
Unless the po-po know about it.
And if its just po-po, no worries.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I AM ONLY 19!!! In college!! Never committed a crime or been involved with the police.. I can't name any reason why I might be getting followed.. Has anyone ever thought they have been followed? I swear I think it has something to do with this site. I know I haven't posted any thing "bad" in my eyes, but idk..I'll keep you posted on any new things...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Ive seen a few cars with little magnets on the side, about twice as big as a CD, but i havent been able to read what it says. its like a seal for some bureaucratic entity, but I am always driving and havent been able to check the thing in detail. sometimes two in a row follwing each other, and i wouldnt have been brought that up except one was stalled on a side street near my house this morning.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Be careful, you never know if these guys are MKULTRA wackos or John Wayne Gacy types, sometimes in Polygamous communities the younger men are being pushed out by older men who want access to the younger girls.

Just take a picture of these fools.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by drsmooth23
Ive seen a few cars with little magnets on the side, about twice as big as a CD, but i havent been able to read what it says. its like a seal for some bureaucratic entity, but I am always driving and havent been able to check the thing in detail. sometimes two in a row follwing each other, and i wouldnt have been brought that up except one was stalled on a side street near my house this morning.

So I'm not crazy and you are having the same problem. These cars that are following me have no sign on the side of their car. I did visit(the website) and watch the infamous Zeitgeist Move this past week..

The government is tracking users of this site IMO, guys get the message to everyone affiliated with this site to pay close attention to things around them. We can see how many other people are having problems.

EDIT: There was another vehicle that came to the "broke Down" vehicle. I went and got my phone to take a pic of them all but the car left when I went out on my porch.... Now that white truck has been sitting there for about 10mins.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by jdub89]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
So if you cannot think of one reason you would be being followed. None of your posts here indicate that you are in any way a terrorists... I love that word, soo many uses... or unamarican. Then do you really think that the ptb are really worring about every person that logs into sites like these?

The only people that are really being watched are the people leading the groups of resistance, like Alex Jones, who I personally fear is going to have a heart attack (wink wink) from all the stress he is putting on himself worring about our future.

Dont worry about it man, it does not sound like there is any reason that they would be tracking you, and if they did, I think were all *****ed

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Nothing will scare a stalker off faster than just walking right up with a video camera and asking what they are doing.

write down license plate numbers or type them into your phone for safekeeping.

Even if it's not a conspiracty MIB thing you might just have saved the life of a child or young woman or kept a home from being robbed.

You have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of basketball and you have the right to ask why you are being watched.

Don't get into a confrontation but if they start acting weird call the cops.

This is still America and we still don't have to put up with this crap.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I would not worry to much about it.
You have to remember that they the government are scared also. And they are going to do anything they can to try to keep there jobs! And get them selvs on the good list.

If you live in a small town and you think you are being followed then find a camera and take there picture.
Take it to the town police and show them and ask them if they know of anything going on. If they do not ,they will start watching out and seeing if you are being followed. As most small town police do not want there people followed by anyone , even the government. And if they are they will be the best ones to find out.

I bet a whole lot of people who post here are checked out in one way or another. As I see it they quit looking for the real bad guys a long time ago and started watching us. Because we are the ones who can change government and make them stop .

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I have REAL reasons (but they happened decades ago) that would inspire surveillance, but I'm -almost- totally UN-paranoid. I never monitor as to if anyone is checking me out. However I --am-- paranoid that, I SWEAR, all men, even G-men, are --afraid-- of me, and I don't precisely know why. Wusses.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by simonecharisse]

link   
If you are in collage, then it could be that a friend of yours is being recruited by the CIA, etc. They will do a thorough background check and follow/check out all of that persons friends.

link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Nothing will scare a stalker off faster than just walking right up with a video camera and asking what they are doing.

write down license plate numbers or type them into your phone for safekeeping.

Even if it's not a conspiracty MIB thing you might just have saved the life of a child or young woman or kept a home from being robbed.

You have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of basketball and you have the right to ask why you are being watched.

Don't get into a confrontation but if they start acting weird call the cops.

This is still America and we still don't have to put up with this crap.

Exactly.
Take a chance and walk up on em.
Just make sure someones watching you.
And maybe pretend you are on the phone with the police, like "um yeah, sgt blah blah? could you run this plate for me? and hows your daughter?"

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Just smile and wave like your on "The Truman Show" and perhaps lay off the Gunga for awhile.

Then just pretend like you know something real important and act really scared then you'll have them as friends for a long time.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Ok me and my friend walked outside and started shooting ball. We pretended we didn't see them, then we walked out of sight. We sneaked all the around and down then up about 30 yards away from them. They saw us and slammed the car in reverse and took off like a bat out of Heck. I couldn't get a good view on the license plate numbers. It was just white.. This is really becoming weird. There are supposed state workers cutting tress now. I can get a pic of them. There are only a few though..

They came about 10-15mins after the car left..

Here is a pic of one of the "state workers"

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yeah I've had a few instances of this, not a very paranoid kind of person.

It could be also that one of your friends or relatives has committed a serious crime and they are picking out more leads.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub89

Keep us updated if you find out anything else

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
lots of good advice posted by above atsers.....

one piece that might be unpopular but i must say it...

in addition to all those other things as safety precautions, you should probably take a short break from the internet, eat some good food (not that you haven't, just tossing it out there) catch up with friends in the real world and maybe come back in a week.

certainly some freaky stuff happening to you my friend, but keep in mind power of suggestion is real stuff. take a step back and ask yourself how much manpower an organization would need to follow everyone who had been to a certain site or seen a certain movie.

just my 2 cents

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join