It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird things happening!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by iNTERPLANETARyR.O.M.E.O.
lots of good advice posted by above atsers.....

one piece that might be unpopular but i must say it...

in addition to all those other things as safety precautions, you should probably take a short break from the internet, eat some good food (not that you haven't, just tossing it out there) catch up with friends in the real world and maybe come back in a week.

certainly some freaky stuff happening to you my friend, but keep in mind power of suggestion is real stuff. take a step back and ask yourself how much manpower an organization would need to follow everyone who had been to a certain site or seen a certain movie.

just my 2 cents

I have been trying to play basketball with my friends. Everything is just so weird.

To my knowledge I don't know anyone in my family/friends that has committed any crime. it is possible but I doubt it. Idk I am going to go outside and see what that car does again, and try to get some pics up.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hi jdub89,

I understand your concerns and worries. About 3 months ago my wife and I were returning from a visit to the local Tesco Store and there was a dark coloured car parked right outside our Flat. Inside were a couple of stiff looking guys in the front seats, and what struck me as strange was the fact that they were not talking, consulting a map etc, but just looking straight ahead. I watched them for around 45 minutes, and the driver kept looking up at our home, before they eventually drove off.

Anyway, the good news is that they have not returned and I have not experienced any phone clicks or internet problems. Who knows, perhaps they suss you out and then dismiss you as being not a problem at all ?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub89

It could be that someone you know is into something he shouldn't be. Or some body has said you may know something about anything. When I was younger I had a State trooper hunting me down.

Now this was a time when I drank heavily and honestly couldn't remember if I had done anything that was bad or possibly bad. When I finally bit the bullet and talked to the guy he was only investigating a county cop. During his investigation someone told him that I might know something.

I didn't the guy that told him I did was only trying to throw heat off of him or really thought I knew something. After that experience if anything like that or what you described was to happen to me I would get a group of my friends together and go ask them what is going on.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub89
I haven't really posted that much on this board but weird things are happening. I really think there are people stalking me. I see weird vehicles outside of the park where I play basketball. Older men with suits are always talking on what appears to be a bluetooth earpiece.. This is really noticeable because I live in somewhat of a small town. I left the park in my vehicle and then parked in town. It was really crowded where I was at so I left with one of my friends. We drove across the parking lot and then watched as a vehicle slowly drove past my vehicle with people staring at. I later walked back to it. Nothing has happened today so far..

Has anything weird happened to anyone on here?

Why would someone be stalking you? Are you an important figure in your town? Do you have lots of money? Are you a "person of interest" to a governmental entity? If the answer to the previous questions is "no" then you're probably not being followed. If you still think you are then approach them and, in your best "street" voice, say "yo why you all up in my bidness?!?" That'll scare them away.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
No I am not any special person. I am just a 19 year old college student. I am 100% positive they are watching me now. I got in a car and left in the opposite direction of where they were. I pulled into a field below the road where I could hide my car. I watched as the car passed by. I waited for them to get out of site, and drove back to my house. They aren't over there yet.

They obviously know that I know that I am being watched. So why aren't they coming forward to me.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub89

may be against their orders to approach you.
What none of us asked, are you a chem student?
Is your area or state part of the meth production problem? you may have done something completely inane like buy 2 packs of sudafed, and the local cops got nothing better to do. knowing where you are would help.
And not telling us would be completely understood, also.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford
reply to post by jdub89

Is your area or state part of the meth production problem?
get outta my head! That is EXACTLY what I was thinking!

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Elostone]

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Elostone]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

Sorry, bro.... just kinda thinkin what else there could be, ya know?
If hes clean maybe its just a slow town?
And theres always the possibilities one of the guys hes hangin woth may have done something, and is being watched.
So many possibillities.
Thats why im sayin best bet.... walk right on up.
Especially if hes clean!
had to edit to add this... avatar is freakin awesome!

[edit on 12-3-2009 by guinnessford]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford
reply to post by jdub89

Is your area or state part of the meth production problem? you may have done something completely inane like buy 2 packs of sudafed, and the local cops got nothing better to do. knowing where you are would help.
And not telling us would be completely understood, also.

Well the area that I live in does have a high drug problem. Meth, Pills, and pot.. all kinds of drugs.. I am 100% CLEAN FROM ANYTHING! I have done nothing illegal.. One of my friends could have, but I don't know about it if they did. Im sure some of my friends aren't clean, but surely they haven't done anything this bad. So much strange stuff has been happening that isn't normal for where I live. Excessive amounts of activities going on. E.g Supposed state workers cutting trees, someone came to my door and asked if I knew where the nearest stores was.. As I was telling them they kept staring at my laptop that I had in my hand..Then there cell rang and they answered and had to leave before I even got to explain fully where the store is.

It could be unrelated to this site..Idk but it just started happening when I actually became active..(Which was about 3-4days ago.)

I did try to go up to the car, but when me and my friend got about 30yards away they reversed and left..(Really fast)

Just get the word out to everyone on the site (especially people that have posted things seemingly bad about the government) to pay special attention to there surroundings..

Thanks for all the help guys..

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub89

Would you try to approach them with a friend or two?
Or is that out of the question altogether?
As far as the trewe guys, youd be very surprised how much government land threre is, id find out who owns the property.
Is it possible you are connecting to someone elses wifi router, and they got nervous about what they saw, and ratted you out?
And how busy of a town do you live in?
Also, check your local newspaper for ANY related articles. You may be surprised at what you find.
And if you do approach them, take a friend.
One with you, and one across the stret holding the phone to his head, even if hes not talking to anyone.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I have tried to approach them but they take off when I do.

It turns out that the land across the road is owned my the government.It was meant to have an outdoor observatory on it..(whatever that is) There is this old run down house on the land. I noticed some men going into it this morning. I am going to wait until they leave and run and takes some pics and see if anything is in it..(If I get brave enough, I might just take a pic of the house)

I called the cops while the men were sitting in their car across the road, on a disposable phone. I said there was this car broke down with people and they need assistance. A cop came and within 5mintues of speaking to the occupants of the vehicle they left..
So something really weird is going on..

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub89

I sent you a u2u

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub89

The funny thing is, I would usually say stop being paranoid etc.

I live in the UK and my father can barely walk etc after slipping off the back of a lorry over a decade ago. He claims an income for his disability because he cannot work.
Recently he had been calling me telling me that there were three different cars repeatedly watching him from the back of his house. I laughed at him and told him to stop being paranoid. That was until I was at his house and he said there is one of the cars, I took a set of binoculars and had a look at the occupants, one of which was sitting with a folder flicking through pages and occasionally looking at the house then taking notes.

Being the kind of person I am, I thought ill drive round the back of the house and ask what they are doing looking into my fathers windows etc. More to ease my fathers mind than anything else. As I approached the car and tapped on the window the woman looked startled and the driver of the car spun the vehicle around and drove off within seconds. I would have understood this if I had an angry face or a weapon pointed at them
not that I had either or have weapons.
I followed them with my car, had to do around 60 miles an hour in a 30 mph zone to keep up and they eventually went drove to a petrol station. It was a people carrier and the driver got out, put £5 of fuel into it and as it was leaving a car came across the exit and blocked me straight after it left. By the time the driver moved there was no sight of the original car. That particular car never appeared at my fathers again.

Around 2 weeks later he got a questionnaire through his door and was asked to attend a doctors appointment to assess if he was still disabled and if there was anything he could get to help his injury. He also got forms in asking about the occupants of the property. He also got a call confirming his income from Revenue and Customs.

Coincidence?

Its got me wondering but obviously if it was the case of him being watched it was because the gov was checking if he was a false claimaint. Does that make it ok to spy on people?

I think not.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It was very popular here in the US several years ago for insurance companies and 'news magazine' TV to hire private investigators to follow around people who had claimed disability or on-the-job injury.

They were able to pay to set up fake dr. appointments and get forms signed for government payments, etc.

I don't know what the laws are like over there, but there are a lot of paranoid insurance companies here in the states.

Granted some of it is justified because a few people take advantage of the system, but surely there is a better way to fight this than stalking people?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

dont quote me on this, but i remember hearing sometime last year about one of these investigators getting shot.
Seems he was following someone for that premise and they didnt like it too much.
The individual confronted him, aand an argument followed, then a fight, wich resulted in a shooting.
Scary times we live in.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
dudes,

I don't really know if this will calm you down or possilby hype you up more but
I Live in Berlin, the Capitol of Germany. I have been "interviewed" by the german CIA called "BND" because i have been very active in german threads on WWII secrets, and mainly bunkerstories, and They came to my house, picked me up and took me to their Buildingkomplex (which ironically were American Army barracks up to the 90's) and interviewed me for about 2 hours.
They made it clear, that they didn't want me, or anyone else "nosing" around in that specific part of german history. Since that incident, I am unregularly being followed by people in suits, walking me up to my door. My girlfriend is a whitness.

I don't know if I am just being really paranoid since i had a talk
with them, or there is seriously bigger stuff going on here...

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
If you have done nothing illigal, haven't been yelling crazed conspiracy theories at school/collage, and haven't said anything stupid on 4chan or the likes, you will be fine, calm down, don't worry.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The next time you see them, call the police and report them. Give specifics about the vehicle, the license # if you can get them. Tell the 911 operator you are scared of what they might do, and that you believe they have been stalking you. When you make the call, ask the 911 operator to stay on the line with you until the patrol car arrives.

If possible, record the interaction with a video recorder.

Good luck, and stay safe.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I am Jdub's friend that has been trying to confront the "spies" and help get the license plate number with him. Jdub asked me to get on here and give my two cents. I live just down the road from Jdub and as I was coming home from work the other night I saw the white truck. I didn't slow down or stop because I knew exactly who they were and what they were doing. I just kept going on and passed them without even passing a glance as I drove by. But as Jdub said this is a very small town, and I am the only one who drives my model of car around here. I think they are following me now as well.

I was at work just yesterday and I noticed that there was a strange black SUV out in the parking lot out by my car. I couldn't simply leave and go out there because I was working, so I kept watching. They left after a while. Now I am freaked out. This is weird.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by I Just Zap Em]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Wow- I am just putting in my two cents here-- but I do find this very interesting.

To the author of this post jdub89- do you think you have been abducted? Very valid question- most people who are abductees dont even know it. Alot of the times secret ops are inside the UFOs and assist the aliens with their disturbing experiments.

All Im saying- is if youve considered it yourself- then you very well may have been. Hybrid experiments- they may have taken sperm samples- or you might have been subjected to an experiment that involves the need to watch you- monitor you. And these people stalking you- may be watching you for this very reason.

I hope for your sake that this is not the case...

HUGS, try to stay sane-- and deff start taking pics with your camera phone-- or buy one of those cheap disposable cameras.. Whatever you do try to document this as clearly as possible.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by xynephadyn]

[edit on 15-3-2009 by xynephadyn]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join