It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This IS Serious! Look - Our Magnetosphere - Something is Seriously Wrong! Happening Now!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by foremanator

I thought you was talking about it being Friday the 13th, lol.

Great thread, star and flag for you!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles

Look at that pressure.

that's the way it works. It's a bow shock.
Yeah, we are special and have no guarantees.

We can give up
call it apocalypse
or
we can curse our ancestors (legitimately) and learn to live with each other.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Hi QA... Thanks for the interesting read as always...

I've read through the ten pages and find it hard to believe the reaction of some people to the mere fact that you ask questions. You've presented data that suggests that something may be happening to our planet and you have some saying that your fear mongering etc. If we were able to believe what we are told by the PTB and the so-called scientists then we wouldn't have a problem believing what they tell us now. Unfortunately, those people have proven that they have failed to inform us of all the data on numerous occasions. I for one do not believe all the data that has been released by those in power.

There is also the fact that numerous posts have pointed out that this has been a theory for a number of years, even in NASA circles. Do we discount what they said about the poles shifting now because they say it can't or won't happen now?

Then you have people asking what are you going to do if its true, what benefit is it to you? Well, as a human being that thinks rationally and loves life and all that comes with it, I believe I have the right to know what is going on and not be misguided by lies and deception. The only reason that this would cause panic or fear is because they have lacked in providing us with real data, thereby having us believe many thousands of things that are untrue. This is not acceptable in my eyes and alot of other members of human civilization.

And again we have another COINCIDENCE happen with the ISS preparing for something that just happens to match the timing of your occurrence. I believe in coincidences but there is a limit to how many can happen in a row and I believe its called statistics.

As to the proof shown in the thread about this happening before, has it happened exactly as its happening now? When it happened in 2003 or whenever, did it cause dolphins to beach as they are now? Did it cause satellites to collide or submarines to collide? and I know some are saying that isn't proven to be linked but just another coincidence eh?

I think we have some type of celestial body near our sun that is playing havoc with our sun and the energy patterns that it disperses. Call it solar wind or whatever you want but this is different than has been seen in our recorded history. We are at a point in history where we will find out how more than we want to know.

The article about BO bodysurfing earlier mentions very interesting details about the knowledge capabilities of humans increasing should this be what is happening. That would explain the major push of the PTB to dumb us down before the coming AGE change in 2012 and have us deflected from the truth with all the propaganda they've provided.

I for one thank you for again bringing something as important as this to our attention. I will use it as I have all other information passed on this and other websites, by piecing the data together to come up with a more sensible answer than that given by someone who has told lie after bold faced lie. With that I can now say that I have more respect for life and all that are on the planet than most. I no longer hate those that have done bad against me because I see that there are more important things to think about. This to me is what you are doing in the long run, giving those that read a chance to be with loved ones and appreciate that life is what you make of it now and you shouldn't fear an end. End is inevitable, but life is for living. You don't have to live in fear if you have knowledge.

IMHO
Rgds
S&F '
'

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
being that i'm not as well versed as i would like to be about the whole magnetosphere, etc. i do have one question. even though the strongest 'evidence' show's that the Earth will not do it's flip for an incredibly long time yet, one thing that's been mentioned that i have to agree with is that we don't know for certain. that being said, with the earth slowing rotation and showing more and more wobble could it be something as simple as that of a spinning top? at some point the earth will just 'fall over' there's really no way to predict when this will happen cuz it doesn't happen the same way each time. same as a top, while watching it spin you think it's going to continue spinning for a while yet then all the sudden, bam!, it's on it's side.

also a possible addition to that thought is from what i've seen all the waves from the sun seem to hit the earth more or less directly, but what if one goes off and hits the earth with more of an angle and potentially gives it that little extra push to send it over being that the Earth is becoming more 'vulnerable' now that it has been in a very long time.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

Nope Guinnessford, no Chemtrails, I don't know much about these things.

But delay in launching the space shuttle due to reservoir according the news from Nasa added to sheltering folks in orbital station in case of....

Maybe something quite unusual is happening and could be treat.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Firstly, let's differentiate between geomagnetic reversal and polar shift. Geomagnetic reversal is the change in the magnetic field of the Earth, where the magnetic north pole shifts to the South Polar Region and the south magnetic pole shifts to the North Polar Region. Once this process is complete, our compasses would point toward Antarctica, rather than northern Canada. Polar shift is considered to be a less likely event that occurs a few times in the evolutionary timescale of the Solar System. There are a couple of examples of planets that have suffered a catastrophic polar shift, including Venus (which rotates in an opposite direction to all the other planets, therefore it was flipped upside down by some huge event, such as a planetary collision) and Uranus (which rotates on its side, having been knocked off-axis by an impact, or some gravitational effect caused by Jupiter and Saturn). Many authors (including the doomsayers themselves) often cite both geomagnetic reversal and polar shift as being one of the same thing. This isn't the case.

Everyone talking about shifts and reversals should read the entire article
www.universetoday.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
earths magnetic field is being effected by the sun flares, this will create lots of problems, for our moon which is in effect controlling our tides and the rotation of its own axis and keeping a axis order, if this changes, we will see lots of communications go down, more stronger storms , weather pattern change.if it gets more weaker and loses its magnetic field structure, we are all in danger. as this will open earth and humans to more of the flares from the sun.

the moon is moving away from planet earth because of this the magnetic field structure is changing. big trouble in little earth.

this is nothing humans can do to avoid this problem, the only solution would be to head to mars and a colony.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I'm not an astro physisist, but I did stay at the Holiday Inn Express last night, man those pics are messed up.
Seriously, by all scientific accounts, it's about time for a reversal in the big scheme of celestial time.
Just something else we can't do anything about. It would be nice to know when we were about to die though!!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

Very well put. Thank you for a decent response, being that weve been called idiots, stay at home moms, fear mongerers and whatever else i forgot.
I dont want to make it seem like you are the only one with a decent response, beleive me theres been a few more. but i also see that you read all 10 pages. thank you just for that!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
there's nothing serious about this thread. you've got no clue whatsoever what's happening to the magnetosphere or even if there is such thing as a magnetosphere.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Nimrod

I didnt see many today at all.
In fact i cant remember too many days that were this clear, either with or without any actual precip.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Zarathustria

All I see here anymore is people who have seriously been freaked out by reading too much crap, and now they are trying to force more crazy ass thoughts onto people's heads. Yeah.. I'm done with this website.

All you see here anymore??
You mean in the last 3 months?
This place exists to bring these crazy thoughts to a nuetral place where they can be discussed intelligently and often passionatly so we all can expand our minds to look at new possibilities. If the concept bothers you there are plenty of other rooms for you to darken. Or were you just trying to antagonize? Because the only thing that bothers me about ATS are posts like yours.

Sorry all, but that stuff just grates on me.

Anyway, CASH69
from page 7

They just had a documentary on this a few weeks ago,i believe it was on either the science,or discovery channel,and they did say that the core is in fact slowing down. They also said,they didn't know how long this would take. Some say it could be any time now to a few years. I don't think they want to cause public panic. They also said we would experience communication outages by the masses if this gets any worse. The suns radiation will seep through causing many problems. Another theory is that there is a large planetary sized object causing this to happen,but where is it?

What program was this I want to try and watch it?
Or at least what time it was on, I'm in central time and can try to track it down
or you can u2u me
Not so much as it relates to this thread but I very much want to watch the show if I can find it, thanks
Sorry if its a little off topic, I haven't caught up to the thread and I have to go for tonight.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienChaser

Thank you for another well spoken snap-back.
Dont know if it was just today, they all came out, or I was just a little more open to them.
Wasnt just this thread, there were a few other "baiting trolls" around here today.
Enjoy your night,alienchaser.
by the way, have star!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tutamkai
also a possible addition to that thought is from what i've seen all the waves from the sun seem to hit the earth more or less directly, but what if one goes off and hits the earth with more of an angle and potentially gives it that little extra push to send it over being that the Earth is becoming more 'vulnerable' now that it has been in a very long time.

Solar winds aren't nearly strong enough to move the Earth in any way. The winds out of a coronal hole are clocked at about 800km/h. They'll push the magnetosphere around, but they won't affect the way the Earth rotates.

About the only way we would see the planet move is with either an incredible impact, or something like what happened 800 million years ago, when a super volcano threw the balance off. If that happens again, it will still take millions of years for it to balance again and complete the move.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
If you want to watch for Aurora and actual activity, search for Aurora Webcams.

Here is one it updates every minuet.

Aurora Webcam

ZG

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Very interesting thread, star and flag! Even with a perfectly sane explaination and no threat of apocalyspe, this type of event evokes the fact that we are such a small part of this universe, and have very little control. It is truly fate that we are here.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by space cadet]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

The OP of this thread has followed MY suggestions in related threads and "deduced" this on his/her own.

The OP is presenting it here for all.
With a lot of sensationalism, I might add.

The simple truth is that the OP has already been debunked. I don't understand why this thread is still alive.
As I have said from the begining, there will be no polar shift. If you don't buy it, bet me. ... I'll win.

If not, it doesn't matter. We'll be dead anyhow.

Damn, I don't understand how someone can take someone else's ideas and not have the honesty to acknowledge it...
Someone really covets their points.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me if solar flares overwhelm our magnetic field and directly hit the Earth, would we get vaporized, or die from serious skin cancers, or just get worse sunburns?

Also... Can anyone in the far southern Hemisphere look at the sun with a welder's mask and report back if they see Planet X/ brown dwarf, or take a picture of the sun and dim the brightness, and see if they see an anomaly that is not a refraction of the sun?

Please?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I cannot help but wonder if we can feel this in some way. Like how the barometric pressure effects us. I have felt "off kilter" today. I wonder if this could be why? Thank you for the post I have learned alot that I was not aware of. Pretty cool stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join