It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This IS Serious! Look - Our Magnetosphere - Something is Seriously Wrong! Happening Now!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
everyone must try. everyone counts. even if others don't, it may still be enough if enough do.

you have to stay positive don't you?

i say its worth a shot, what harm can it do?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
even if the poles arent going to shift, it would still be a good thing to do for the planet and each other, if everyone thought that way.

i just think, if you think there's nothing you can do, then there'll just be fear. what's the point of fear? if its going to happen, it will happen; but how do we know it's going to? how do we know that we cant make a change for the better? i just think its good to stay positive, and feel powerful. anything is worth a try in my opinion.

just my opinion...

[edit on 13-3-2009 by rapunzel222]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Very true, and i always try to remain positive as much as possible.
And i always try to have some sort of openess for other peoples thoughts, even if they dont seem plausible.
And im not saying yours isnt, but sure, we can try.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
oh no i'm so scared. our poor magnetosphere has decided to go poof after billions of years.

we better keep an eye on the core, i think it might up and decide to do the tango.

all the guitars in the world will only play the jetsons theme song and trees are going to start growing from the sky to the ground.

all chairs are gonna have only two legs and stilts will cease to exist alltogether.

it's total madness! morse code the cops and swim to your shelters.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Surely if something serious was happening to the magnetosphere we would of started noticing disruptions to our tv signals and communications systems and the like, so i guess until all that starts id assume everything is still working fine up there.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
that's cool. I know i sound like a fruit loop. It's just a feeling i have, that's all.

or to quote someone else:

'people say im a dreamer, but im not the only one.
I hope someday you'll join me. and the world will be as one'
-John Lennon

(beyond logic, maybe there's infinite possibility. I hope so, because then anything's possible.)

[edit on 13-3-2009 by rapunzel222]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to pazcat:

yeah, hopefully nothings wrong. its strange no effects re tv etc

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford
so not just the poles shifting, but the whole planet rotating?
Wow! thats something i hadnt heard of before.
I wonder how we on this rock would adapt to that????

I do think an entire planet flipping would be not be something we could easily pick up, dust ourselves off and continue evolution events from, and thus, probably didn't happen quite that way, nonetheless, some strange events may have happened. The animals and carcasses found under the northern polar ice, some were tropical, implies a rather large movement from the ocean, one that covered mountain peaks.
There was a very interesting thread on ATS, that I'm hoping someone remembers the title of and could point me back to it.

That thread used some very good math and angles to depict a tip of the planet that was picked up from studying the Kings and Queens Chambers in the great pyramid. I can't remember what angle it turned out to be, but it was 14-17 degrees, perhaps more. It was significant. This would be the most devastating event, and hopefully will not happen again. They ran Caycee's predictions through a computer model and it took exactly a 1 degree change in tilt to accomplish everything perfectly.

Simply changing the magnetic poles quickly however, would have some pretty devastating consequences for the planet, as we would approach and reach zero magnetism. Amongst many things we would apparently become an astroid magnet.

The Okanagan natives have an ancient myth, The Myth of the Wayward Sun.
www.slowmotiondoomsday.com... Its very interesting, for they believe this will happen again. Their legends take their origin from a race of tall whites in an island in the pacific. I believe this is Lemuria. According to the various native legends, a time roughly 12,000 years ago, marked catastrophes. In the myth of the wayward sun, they speak of the stars and major guiding marks in the heavens going off kilter, misbehaving. At that time, land masses were breaking apart, they lost their island home, volcanoes errupting and in order for the the skies to change, it actually implies crustal displacement.

I don't think it can happen ever 3600 years with niburu approaching. We would have no chance to reach development levels on earth. But as a freak occurrence, or a much bigger cycle, who knows.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by mystiq]

[edit on 13-3-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
If something really bad is happening to the magnetic field, so what? What do you expect to do about it, other than argue about it on this forum? Happy arguing, I'm not wasting any more of my time with this BS, I've got better things to do.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Surely if something serious was happening to the magnetosphere we would of started noticing disruptions to our tv signals and communications systems and the like, so i guess until all that starts id assume everything is still working fine up there.

Hey pazcat (or anyone else). what natural anomalies/events cause fluctuations in Tv signals or communications? Has this happened before? Can Tv waves be affected by electromagnetic forces??

@ charis, ROFL, you just wasted a bit more of your time by clicking the "post" button.

[edit on 13/3/2009 by Inkrinhuminge]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Inkrinhuminge

Well assuming there is something wrong with the magnetosphere, the geometric storm from the sun should of caused caos with sattelite signals that affetct tv signal, in the past a geometric storm as caused the whole Hydro-Quebec power grid to collapse leaving 6 million with out power.
So im just saying if there are problems we surely should of seen some disturbances on a global scale not just localised becuse a truck hit a power pole.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by pazcat]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
it's ok guys really.

i've got the solution.

for only $2,995.95 you can buy your own personal magnetosphere. forget about face melting gamma rays and atmosphere destroying solar winds. email your order ASAP to:

[email protected]

once cash is received all orders will be processed in no later than 25 years.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mozzy
it's ok guys really.

i've got the solution.

for only $2,995.95 you can buy your own personal magnetosphere. forget about face melting gamma rays and atmosphere destroying solar winds. email your order ASAP to:

[email protected]

once cash is received all orders will be processed in no later than 25 years.

Throw in a Sham-Wow and I'll take one.

Peace

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Charis

Then why even bother puttin you 2 cents int a stock thats failing? Whos the one wasting time here?
Not me.
We are having a discussion.
Again.
If you dont like what you see here, go elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Inkrinhuminge

I couldnt say for sure, but the people that have contributed something to this thread have said it may interfere with signals for t.v., cel service, etc.
And you beat me to the punch with the shut up reply to the guy wasting his time here.
Thank you!

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mozzy

Im guessing you are the c.e.o.?
Should we make checks payable directly to you?
Let me see if i can find something youve started somewhere, and see if i disagree with it, so i can make an unbiased opinion on it.....

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
well theres been a steady increase in earthquakes in recent years; also theres been more atmospheric disturbances it seems.

what that means i dont know.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Nice post, not so nice topic. But, they have warned about this, and as I can remember, the magnetosphere shuts down just before the Pole Shift, Am I remembering wrong here ?

I also remember a post here I think where WebBot had said that the Heliosphere had stopped a few months back ? any one know of this ??

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Im sorry, where were we?
Oh yeah, the earth.....
Was this by any chance in time with the dino population disappearing, the last time the poles shifted and the axis "flipped?
Sorry for the interruption.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Not too farmiliar with that topic.
I would guess that it probably would be related in some way, and id be real interested to find it!
Think ill open up a window just so i can search things coming up here im not farmiliar with.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join