It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This IS Serious! Look - Our Magnetosphere - Something is Seriously Wrong! Happening Now!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford
If you dont like what you see here, go elsewhere.

You seem to be telling a lot of people to go away!

This is an open forum where people can express their opinion. There is no pre requisite that stipulates that they must be of the same opinion as you to enter or post in the thread. You don't have to agree with them but that doesn't entail telling them to go away.

I can't see a Moderator tag on your avatar therefore, it's not your responsibility to police people. You had better get used to opposing opinions. It's part and parcel of ATS and forums in general.

IRM

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Im only telling people to go away if they tend to lean towards labeling us [email protected].
Or if you dont like what you see, change the channel.
Or im not wasting my time here anymore, youre all crazy.
And being a little more polite than they are.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Show me where i said to someone with an opposing opinion to leave.
The ones that i asked not to bother replying were the ones who name called, or labeled the rest of the contributors.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

Yeah, I got a private u2u from Mozzy who did the "retard" thing........... and he called me names in it, including "retard" etc......

I have just ignored it........ figuring someone who is going to go to that extent....... by being VERY upset and resorting to a u2u to me....... to sound off even more.......... about something that is "fact and there are pictures" of.............. well............... then the person is very upset themselves and either, scared or doesn't want pictures like what I posted to get out, for some reason.

So, I got called names in private by Mozzy.............

just ignore them............ which I always do............. they aren't worth the time to post something about what they say.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Its very hard for me to understand why its soooo hard for people to get along.
If its a waste of time to look, Why post?
I understad this guy telling me im not a mod, this and that.
But im not "telling" anyone to leave, simply if you dont like whats here, dont beat on us, just go somewhere else.
So much wasted energy.
So little time.
Im extremely fair and open to everyone here, Even things i dont understand i ask about before i comment.
but like he said, id better get used to it.
Just like when mom made dinner, i cleaned my plate even when i didnt like it.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Mozzy

Spend some time to look and see who posted it?
If this is such a waste, why are you even here?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
To get this thread back on subject slightly here's a couple of links regarding the heliosphere that was mentioned.

New data has revealed that the heliosphere, the protective shield of energy that surrounds our solar system, has weakened by 25 per cent over the past decade and is now at it lowest level since the space race began 50 years ago. Scientists are baffled at what could be causing the barrier to shrink in this way and are to launch mission to study the heliosphere...

...But Dr McComas added that it was still unclear exactly what would happen if the heliosphere continued to weaken or what even what the timescale for changes in the heliosphere are.

He said: “There is no imminent danger, but it is hard to know what the future holds. Certainly if the solar wind pressure was to continue to go down and the heliosphere were to almost evaporate then we would be in this sea of galactic cosmic rays. That could have some large effects.

“It is likely that there are natural variations in solar wind pressure and over time it will either stabilise or start going back up.”

Link

A link to the IBEX page:
www.ibex.swri.edu...

And a youtube vid for the short attention spanned among us

BTW guinnessford, what IRM is saying is that you are going to get all sort posting in ATS, don't feel like you need to call out each detractor, because if you do, you are going to get frustrated very quickly.

Just ignore it or alert a mod.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

Originally posted by guinnessford
so not just the poles shifting, but the whole planet rotating?
Wow! thats something i hadnt heard of before.
I wonder how we on this rock would adapt to that????

Simply changing the magnetic poles quickly however, would have some pretty devastating consequences for the planet, as we would approach and reach zero magnetism. Amongst many things we would apparently become an astroid magnet.

So where did you read this about becoming an asteroid magnet after a pole shift. That is very interesting, as the Bible says that stars will "fall from Heaven" to the Earth in the last days.

Some corroboration for this verse if a pole shift happens.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by TH3ON3]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I read it on other forums also, could it be here ? could it ! Now, so soon ! ?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I dont want to put him on ignore.
I wouldnt do that to anyone, he may actually have something good to contribute in another thread.
And i do understand what hes saying.
Im just trying to re-direct em somewhere to do something thats either not wasting time, as he put it, or somewhere that they have better interests.
Back to the topic, now i know where its located.
And didnt know giggawatt was a real word until yesterday, either.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

Ill have to go back a few pages and se where that came from, about the asteroid magnet.
I think it had something to do with solar winds,and was a nasa link. not sure.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Has anyone felt weird the past 2 days? Groggy? Sluggish? Generally.. Off?

I have and until now I couldn't put my finger on -why-

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by brigand

Actually I've never felt better my friend. I've had the most lucid dreams and when I'm asleep it feels like I've entered into another world where time goes on for much longer making my nights of sleep much shorter.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by brigand

My daughter and I both a an uncontrollable "nap attack" day before yesterday at the same time. I was literally falling asleep in my chair and she went to bed (in the middle of the day) as well. We both woke up about the same time (within 5 minutes of each other) kind of scratching our heads as to why we suddenly HAD to nap. Strange but it's over now whatever it was.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

i had mentioned i felt a little strange too, and wasnt sure if it was just me having an off day.
I looked into how magnetics and the atmosphere affect you a little after work, and wasnt surprised by what i found.
Some people feel it while others dont.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

People everywhere were feeling "tired" and light headed yesterday. When I woke up, I was so dizzy and light headed, I felt I had not gotten any sleep at all, I wanted to go back to sleep. I have seen the same feelings throughout message boards about yesterday.

I will stay watching the magnetosphere everyday -

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Thank you for doing so.
And i will check with the magnetosphere thread frequently.
Even though i have been told im wasting my time........he he

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I wonder about the possibility of the asteroid that passed earth recently. I remember that it was inside the moon's orbit but outside of communication satellite orbit. I would imagine that would alter something as ephemeral as our magnetosphere

From outside source:

At its closest the 30 metre-wide rock, which is designated 2009DD_45, will be about 60,000 kilometres away, a distance which puts it inside the moon's orbit.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by Mutant]

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join