It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This IS Serious! Look - Our Magnetosphere - Something is Seriously Wrong! Happening Now!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I've noted lately on a few unrelated threads that I believe the magnetic fields are off kilter.
Glad to see my assumptions were at least somewhat correct.

Beachings and mysterious "blasts".

I think they could possibly both be indicators that our magnetosphere is acting weird.

All that aside, I doubt any pole-shift is going to occur any time soon. I think something of that magnitude would require something to buzz the planet really close and really fast. Oh, and it would have to be really big.

The space debris could be related, but it isn't anything to worry about. If the poles flip right now, nearly all of us will be dead very shortly. The ones that live will die soon enough.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Earthquakes for Central USA.

Does anyone know if this is typical activity?

folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This is pretty left field, but yesterday morning I woke with a massive nose bleed. My pillow was literally drenched in blood - had to throw it out. Can find no reason for it at all - I hadn't been hit, I'm not ill etc... Scared the #le out of me. I've never had a nosebleed ever in my life before.

Sure there are more likely explanations than solar death rays - but hey, timings fit so thought I'd offer up my experience, maybe others had the same.

I have also felt weird and lethargic this week. As a semi pro body builder I work out everyday, sometimes twice, and eat to a very strict diet, but this week I haven't gone to the gym once. This is like the first time in about 2 years I've had a week off. I just can't motivate myself to do anything, feel like my energy has been sapped out of me... This is coming from someone who normally gets up daily at 4:30am to goto the gym before work... I'm not a person with low energy levels normally! I've been talking to my family and friends about this all week saying how weird I feel.

Then again, I did have a one night stand with a foreign chick on Friday - maybe I caught a nasty STI... ugghhh... always mac up before u smack up...

In terms of the science...

This stuff happens fairly regularly I think? Aren't we at a solar maximum at the moment?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Earthquakes for Central USA.

Does anyone know if this is typical activity?

folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu...

Looks very normal to me.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

Oh my, that is spectacular!
Al gore would be sooo mad that he didnt think of that first.
Wonder what else you could tax with that?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
To the ORIGINAL POST and everyone worried about the magnetosphere:

I'm not sure if this was mentioned yet as I did not go through the whole thread.
If you'll notice in the OP pics, the right side of each image shows a pressure map. These are images of how strong the solar wind is hitting our magnetosphere.
When the pressure is lower the magnetosphere can relax, and therefore bend in peculiar ways, however it's perfectly normal.

You can stop stocking up on canned goods.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I'm sorry to rain on your fear story but it has always looked that way.

The polar reversal is on the way .......but.......it is always on the way.
The poles have reversed many times in the past and will reverse in the
future. It's not the end of the world. Have a nice day.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
double post oops

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutty_Rag

Wonder if you are Iron rich in your diet, vitamins and such
And not saying youre a roid head, but alot of "outlawed" supplements, like the un-taxed/unapproved powder milkshakes are very high in iron
And i would assume (ass u me) that that type of iron is magnetic?
How are these changes affecting our bodily iron if at all?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

OMG I never thought of that. I don't do roids because they pee test me at competitions... but yeah, I supplement a lot and eat a lot of red meat.

It's possible maybe the Sun's gravity is ripping the iron out of my body through my nose ...

OMG

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I haven't read all the posts, but I HOPE someone has mentioned that the magnetic fields (poles) are in a reversing state. It's natural and has been happening since the beginning of time according to scientists.

You guys seriously need to chill out. I enjoy finding news that won't be seen on channel 4, but every little thing in the world isn't a sign of doom.

wiki magnetic fields

[edit on 12-3-2009 by evo190]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I bet if you google something about it, you may find a little info.
Im sure nothing huge, maybe sleep with your head elevated a little more if it bleeds again?

[edit on 12-3-2009 by guinnessford]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I keep an open ear for it, being within a missile's range of the New Madrid fault.

It has been happening often enough lately. Small stuff. Magnitude 3.0ish.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Look at that pressure.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Could you have high blood pressure due to your rigorous workout regimen that caused a capillary to burst?

I ask because I have that happen regularly. I don't have high blood pressure, but I have a leaky nose due to having it ripped off by a pitbull.

Anyhow, my nose bleeds often. Not nearly as often as when I was younger, but nose bleeds don't frighten me at all.

(They were able to put my nose back on, btw.)

Edit to add... If the magnetic fields weird activity gave people bloody noses, I would be the first to know. Haven't had one in months.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Where is the data coming from? Could this space junk be responsible for eventual distorted data?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

Actually, someone has questioned earlier in the thread, if the "space junk" was an excuse for the astronauts to get into the "emergency escape pod" - due to the event earlier with our magnetosphere.

Did they make that up....... due to them not being sure how the space station would handle the magnetic field weirding out.

Which is actually a very good question.............

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
If the earth magnetic field looked like it went down briefly (as the Original Post hints) and nothing directed from the Sun was hitting it during that time, doesn't this mean that the earth's own core was responsible for that fluctuation?

Also we are not sure if such an event occurs or not between some long intervals. There isn't enough data around to alert us that this is a bad sign but instead it could be a normal function happening in behavioral cycles too long apart for us to have knowledge of. Cycles concerning earth's magnetic field and own magnetic core.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by spacebot]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

I wonder if this is link to renoun pastor David Wilkerson's blog on 3/07/09.

This is an excert:
AN EARTH-SHATTERING CALAMITY IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. IT IS GOING TO BE SO FRIGHTENING, WE ARE ALL GOING TO TREMBLE - EVEN THE GODLIEST AMONG US.

For ten years I have been warning about a thousand fires coming to New York City. It will engulf the whole megaplex, including areas of New Jersey and Connecticut. Major cities all across America will experience riots and blazing fires—such as we saw in Watts, Los Angeles, years ago.

There will be riots and fires in cities worldwide. There will be looting—including Times Square, New York City. What we are experiencing now is not a recession, not even a depression. We are under God’s wrath.

Any thoughts?

Revuew @ davidwilkersontoday.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up, funny you post this because at exactly the time of the magnetosphere taking it's fit alot of people in my city became very sick including myself and my family with head colds, and flu type symptoms it was almost like instant we were fine going to bed then we all wake up with these symptoms.

Quite possibly it's natures way of getting rid of our past seasons protective skins and rebirthing us with new season skins. All in all very interesting.

I wonder if the magnetosphere changes have anything to do with this - www.newscientist.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join