It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This IS Serious! Look - Our Magnetosphere - Something is Seriously Wrong! Happening Now!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
They opened up a Stargate again.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
reply to post by guessing
[ISS is in evacuation]

The space station? They're evacuating?

Ya they had everyone get into a little capsule 'safe' area claiming they were about to be bombarded by space debris,.......but it all passed by with no problems so all is back to normal again up there.....

OK this was fully covered much better by others back in the thread...Im slow...

Some folks are suggesting CHEMTRAILS are somehow PROTECTING us from something such as this, and Im telling ya, IF IF IF chemtrails did even the slightest bit of good, they would be shouting about it from the highest mountaintops bragging on what great things 'THEY' do for out benefit....they wont admit they even exist, so that should tell you there is NOTHING good for humankind in the chemtrails.......its whats killing the bees, poisoning the seas and the soil......

[edit on 12-3-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious

Originally posted by CASH69
They just had a documentary on this a few weeks ago,i believe it was on either the science,or discovery channel,and they did say that the core is in fact slowing down. They also said,they didn't know how long this would take. Some say it could be any time now to a few years. I don't think they want to cause public panic. They also said we would experience communication outages by the masses if this gets any worse. The suns radiation will seep through causing many problems. Another theory is that there is a large planetary sized object causing this to happen,but where is it?

Well, it is not just Planet X, but apparently the twin star of Sol, now called Nemesis. Planet X is supposed to orbit THAT wandering star. It is supposed to have a 3,600 year orbit. Remember, our universe is electrical in nature, and we regularly have huge magnetic events happen in the solar system. So there may be something to the lining up with the galactic center and all. I have stated this before, and will again; in the mid 1850s we had solar storms that caused our telegraph wires to ignite fires all over. If/when that recurs, at that strength, it will not only down our power, but also fry our cars and other computer using devices. And the Star Wars missile shield. And the order for gas to run the tractor to harvest your dinner. We have become very suceptible to solar storms.
Oh, and the star, Nemesis, is supposed to be coming in on the opposite side of the Sun, blocking our view here, but visible with welders masks in the southern hemisphere. Me? I don't know, just what I read. I do a lot of research on the web. When it gets here, it will just miss Earth. Supposedly, according to some, there was an inhabited planet that was smashed, creating the Van Allen belt, and perhaps even our moon. According to others I have read, there WAS a 'death star', and the whole idea for Star Wars was based on actual history. I guess we'll find out much later. I mean, if you are an alien with knowledge of much galactic history, wouldn't you give those great stories to someone who's civ had no knowledge of them? To further your own aims?

You are one of the smart ones!

The rest of 'em are just scrambling for answers

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I took the information provided by Chadwickus, thanks, and looked up the video of the simulation of the Earth's Magnetosphere on Feb 26th, 2008 when solar activity was recorded as being higher than normal. The fluctuations in the Magnetosphere seemed to compare fairly close to the video of current fluctuations, so it seems most likely that this event was caused by a recent hole opening up on the surface of the sun as another poster noted.

Link to video of Magnetosphere 2/26/08 and 2/27/08.

www3.nict.go.jp...

www3.nict.go.jp...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
posting this for the second time:

i have minimal knowledge over this so excuse the question...

Has anyone noticed anything weird with compasses lately?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Could this be the reason my DSL internet and Direct TV satellite keeps going out today???

I also felt tired and light headed all day today.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Someone turned the star gate on and forgot to hit the 'off' switch.
No seriously ... looks like a solar wind to me.
I'm not an expert of course .. but that's what it looks like.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnHolmes

I was interested, and read that link. He states that BO should tell the people about the aliens we have been talking to. HE WILL. But what he will NOT tell you is that his masters, those aliens, are really what we also call demons. We signed an agreement with them in the 50s, at Edwards AFB, and there were, it is said, TWO groups of 'aliens'. One side wanted us to stop with the nukes, and one was OK with it, so we went with them, and agreed to allow limited 'abductions', and they 'shared' tech with us, possibly stealth. They have repeatedly broken the treaty concerning the abductions, and the 'ufo's' always appear shortly after a seance takes place. I was rather surprised, as I had never heard that on this site, before. Why? I mean, thats' of interest to us, right? So he promotes the idea that these bad 'aliens', or demons, are really good guys. And we are to accept them, and they are looking out for our best interests. And when Christ returns with HIS angels/aliens, Lucifer, the head alien, will get us to turn our weapons on Jesus, as the bad guy. And so we have Armageddon. It is all coming together, in our lifetimes, in this decade. Believe it or not, it is happening. Things are going to get ugly, which side do you want to be on? Your choice.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnHolmes
While we're on the subject of the magnetosphere, you may be interested in this if you haven't read it.

www.examiner.com...

Thank you for this article! Very interesting, I had not heard about it before.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Talk about light headed!! I woke up feeling dizzy and light headed and it lasted until about 3 pm est today! It was very odd - I am glad someone else has said they have felt the same way!!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Space Weather Message Code: WARK04
Serial Number: 1586
Issue Time: 2009 Mar 12 2311 UTC

WARNING: Geomagnetic K-index of 4 expected
Valid From: 2009 Mar 12 2315 UTC
Valid To: 2009 Mar 13 1600 UTC
Warning Condition: Onset

NOAA Space Weather Scale descriptions can be found at
www.swpc.noaa.gov/NOAAscales

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

I don't know anything about how to correctly operate a compass...

But if you run into RFBurns you should ask him because he seems to know alot about it and talked about atleast finding a place without electrical / magnetical interference and no ounderground wiring and tubing or something like that...

Peace....

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

You're quite welcome. Another site you may find interesting is "Universe Today". They even covered the events of the space station that occurred today.

www.universetoday.com...

Just sharing.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Does anyone find it odd that there is a thread that states "Space Junk Threatens Space Station"?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And then this thread about the magnetics?

I wonder if this magnetic issue is messing with Space Station too.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
What you are seeing is the "Infolurker Affect"

I Told you all about this weeks ago ... And I publicly claimed my scam... err... I mean "solution" to this problem..

Don't know about the "Infolurker Affect"?

See, The Earth's Magnetic field is weakening: news.nationalgeographic.com...

OK, here is the plan... the magnetic field is changing due to mans use of electricity (electrical production and the transport of electricity worldwide is disrupting the natural magnetic field of the earth!).... Now, we can get a coalition of scientists to hit the government up for millions for research (I get 5%) and have Al Gore make another movie (with me not Hansen) and if we preach this well enough we can make a crap-ton of money just on the books alone.... Now, if it goes really well after that, we can then press for "electron credits" and "electron Cap & Trade" scams. Then an international court to "punish" those who do not comply with paying us to prevent this disaster and doing what we tell them in the name of the environment.

I hereby repeat my claim this scam ... err, I mean scientific discovery and disclosure of the greatest threat to mankind ever, publicly and originally on the internet on 1/11/2009 and we will call this the "Infolurker Effect" going forward!

We will make a mint by taxing every kilowatt of electricity produced in the WORLD! This is almost as good as the Co2 scam and nobody has claimed it yet so I am.. LOL! (Yes, the UN will gladly assist us in this department, we can give them a portion of the money to line their pockets and they will support us 100%)

Scientists, DO NOT link this to CO2 scam please we need to be independent here and make sure we have a "New" man made cause of this imminent disaster (electrical production and transportation over power lines sounds pretty good, oops, I mean THE ELECTRON SCIENCE is indisputable!). No use sharing our new disaster with the Co2 clowns when we can start a whole NEW fear mongering money maker for ourselves and WE will not make our money since they have cornered the Co2 fear market.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by infolurker]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I understand the confusion but Questionall's thread just happen to coincide with the thread Phage started this afternoon (we'll for my timezone atleast!!)Space Junk Threatens Space Station!
And somehow people started drawing connection between the two events..

That's all..

Peace

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Yes, i had mentioned feeling a bit funny earlier too.
Wasnt sure if it was just me or if i was being affected by it.
Cant really say for sure, still.
Ive felt like this before, but not as strongly affected.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Luckily it looks like some of my fears have been confirmed that something is very wrong.

Interesting way of looking at things. Yet another person hoping things are horrible. This must be a mental condition.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

I am still searching for a regular picture of what the magnetosphere is suppose to look like.

How about Wikipedia?...

Wiki Geomagfield#1
Wiki Geomagfield#2

[edit on 12/3/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

Time will tell then what becomes of us.

Though I won't deny the ever increasing tension here on Earth and throughout the solar system.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join