It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Preacher Mocks Fallen British Soldiers After Homecoming Parade Protest

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I'm finding it difficult to understand why we have British and American people on here arguing about each others civil standards neither system is perfect far from it.

We are allies and are fighting in the same battles in Afghanistan and Iraq at the moment.

A little more cohesion would not go a miss.

I'm going to keep on topic and not get drawn into an UK-US argument.

we all see that there extremists in the UK operating within the Muslim faith, there are extremists operating outside like the BNP for instance.

The problem lies in this, the Muslim community is a very tight knit community it would be impossible for someone outside the faith to come in and sort out the extremists if they tried there would be uproar from with in the Muslim community, this is why a lot of people state that it is up to the Muslim community to seek out and eradicate extremists, by exposing them and letting the law deal with them.

On the law dealing with them the Government needs to stop handling these people with kid gloves and start throwing down some heavy sentencing as these people really are destroying the multi-cultural ethic in this country that makes the UK a very cosmopolitan place to live.

The problem with the BNP and Muslim extremists is they target young and impressionable people so we could have a generation of young people growing up that could be swayed into believing their ideals, and I think it will take every community to come together and expose and deal with these idiots that are ruining this country.

One of the issues is that Islam is a minority religion in this country and so I think that these extremists are really damaging the perception of the Islam faith within the UK.

This is a growing issue and its escalating all the time I hope it gets dealt with before it bubbles out of control.

Lastly another issue is with double standards I read you this and tell me what you think..

7 Asian kids called the Asian invaders attacked a white kid in an attack using a claw hammer and the attack was not seen as racist and the 7 got off with lighter sentences as a result.

Notice how the word racist is not used once in the first article, the name Asian invaders screams race and racism..

Article

Mrs Webster was not aware that, when those who carried out the crime came to court, it was up to the prosecution to cite the attack as racist. Had that been proved, the sentences meted out – especially to Wasif Khan, 19, described in court as ''the hammer man'' and who was jailed for eight years for wielding the weapon that fractured Henry's skull – may well have been much stiffer.

Full article

Here is the double standard:

Full article

I am not condoning either attack but racism swings both ways and this also highlights a worrying increase in racism in the younger generation on all sides, as I highlighted earlier the extremists are getting to the young people we need to pull together and stop this and the Government need to wake up and smell the coffee.. we have a huge problem deal with it and get your head out of the sand that's what we elected you for!

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

That is good to hear, that so much effort to get people to show up for this terrible demonstration at a fallen soldiers funeral failed to gather any real support. It sounds like a great many Muslims and anit-west liberals aren't willing to follow the radical agenda.

Sometimes all it takes is a realistic threat to stop a hostile situation from getting worse. If more people start answering back to these radicals calling for cultural war with threats of retaliation, then these radicals could be driven out by those in the Muslim community who truly desire to live in peace and harmony in Britain and the rest of Europe.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by Ownification

You haven't clarified squat.

You mention the bombings of Nagasaki and Hiroshima with some lame comparison.

Just before those bombings, we had fought for 81 days on Okinawa. There were more killed during those 81 days on Okinawa than both atomic bombs together killed.

The invasion of Japan was estimated, based on the previous three years of combat, to cost a minimum of a million American casualties, and untold millions of Japanese.

Now, let's see. A couple hundred thousand and the war is over, or do we continue to slug it out and have millions of casualties.

Which is more humane? 200,000, or 3,000,000?

I know you Brits are much more civilized than we American cousins, and it's your business. Your Muslims, your country.

Lame comparison? That is a funny one.

You need alot of explanation for it to sink to your head so let's try again.

Intentionally targetting civilians to win a war, does it remind you of something? Ohh wait a minute that is what the terrorists are doing right now, get it or still need more explanation.

Personally speaking, I'm just waiting, as are hundreds of thousands more here in the States for our Muslims to start some crap. Just a hint of violence.

And on that day, we'll show you how it's done.

Yes why not create camps like the Nazis, is that a crap comparison also? You got a funny way of looking at things, I don't know why and I don't care, as long as you are with me I will make sure you come back to reality.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
The only thing i am allowed to say about how i feel about ALL muslims is that I don't like them. Everything else i say could possibly even get me arrested.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by Ownification

Personally speaking, I'm just waiting, as are hundreds of thousands more here in the States for our Muslims to start some crap. Just a hint of violence.

And on that day, we'll show you how it's done.

I wonder what would happen to US interests out of its borders if such a scenario you described took place.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by merkava

Considering most of those interests beyond the U.S. borders are corporate interests whose only desire seems to be to undermine wages in the U.S., I would say that U.S. isolationism would be good for the people of the U.S.. Close the borders, we will do fine.

However, beyond the Muslim world I think the rest of the world would be happy to see someone standing up against these Islamo fanatic terrorists. Maybe, a majority inside the Muslim community would love to see someone start standing up to these fanatics who seem to be swallowing the modern world with their hate and oppression.

I think a vast majority of the people on our planet would love to see a stop put to those who desire to bring back medieval style laws and religious control.

As was pointed out, with all their effort, these radicals could only draw a small crowd to berate the grieving family at their sons funeral.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by poet1b]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by merkava

I think a vast majority of the people on our planet would love to see a stop put to those who desire to bring back medieval style laws and religious control.

The vast majority have tried to put a stop to their medieval ideas but they have pounded back in such a way that every nation is looking towards different ways to deal with them i.e negotiations, talks, truce and peace deals.These guys have such a strong position that they have the strength to dictate the deals.How the hell do you think these guys suddenly dissapeared in iraq?They weren't all carpet bombed to their graves.These guys still exist in iraq and in lrage numbers, the only thing is they have been given their share to shut em up for good.

As was pointed out, with all their effort, these radicals could only draw a small crowd to berate the grieving family at their sons funeral.

Pakistan had to give up the bajour valley and SWAT because of their sons funeral and peshawar is at the brink of falling into their hands.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by merkava

The only reason these fanatics have had any level of success is because elitist liberalism has poisoned the governments of Europe into letting these fanatics gain a hold. The whole white guilt insanity combined with intellectual elitists, who despite their desire to live in a classless system still cling to the notion of intellectual superiority, has destroyed European governments ability to act to defend themselves. The right only desires to help the rich who like cheap labor, and the left despises the working class and only desires to help immigrants and the poor and downtrodden. The working class is getting the shaft from both sides. Thus this disease of fanaticism grows to the level where it is infecting the whole continent.

These fanatics have no strength. They are only good at setting up random attacks on the vulnerable, or in other words, they are only good at being organized serial killers. The U.S. wasn't supposed to be able to take over Afghanistan, they did, quickly and easily, and have held the country now for 7 years with minimum troop deployment, all the while taking over Iraq. The Taliban only survives along the border with Pakistan, and they are starting to wear out their welcome there. Iraq was supposed to show some level of resistance, but they fell with barely a fight. The U.S. has succeed in setting up a representative government in Iraq, which is succeeding despite the best efforts of the fanatics there who want to set up an Islamic controlled government.

Meanwhile, it is twilight in the desert, as their oil reserves are running out, and in another ten years money going to fund Islamic fanaticism will start running out. As the money runs out, there will then be massive pressure to immigrate to Western Europe, where Islam is already wearing out their welcome. The question then becomes, will Europe have gotten their act together enough by then to deal with this situation looming on the horizon. The answer of course will be to push them into Africa.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I am shocked and disgusted with all the people on here saying that it is the Muslims right because they have "Freedom of Speech". Selective or what.

I want to make a stand over immigration, how immigrants should integrate more with native British, say that those that support terrorism through words should also be punished etc. and I get told that I am racist and most likely face jail time. A Dutch politician wishes to enter this country, which is his right as an EU citizen. But he can't because he spoke out against Islam When he supposedly had "Freedom of Speech". Where is our "Freedom of Speech" then
??? Someone please tell me as I am desperately struggling to find it. Anyone wish to help me here
???
Those Preachers of Hate got better than they deserved. If I and the other Native British cannot speak out against them than how dare they have the right to insult those who died in service to their country
!!! Whether they agree with the war or not is immaterial. Those soldiers should be given more respect.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join