It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Preacher Mocks Fallen British Soldiers After Homecoming Parade Protest

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzylizzy

I just can't believe the retaliation was cracked down on so harshly and nothin whatsoever happened to the instigators.. Since when has that been the way things have worked? Since the word racist.. can't wait till aliens are proven then it'll be humans as a collective!

We need some V for Vendetta style stunt

[edit on 12-3-2009 by ItsallCrazy]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Bodrul,
Have you ever spoken out against Islamic extremist here on ATS? Even once?

I know you hate Christians, Americans, Jews and almost everyone else, but I have not seen a post criticizing the radicals in your Faith?

On Topic -

Sad as it is, as long as they were peaceful they should have been simply ignored. It was about as disturbing of a thing as a person could do but Free Speech must be preserved no matter what. The Free World must not cave in to its emotions.

As to that Muslim religious leader. We all know what he is; even his followers. Eventually they will so embarrass and anger their own that the Muslim Community will be forced to deal with them or join them. Lets hope it is the first option.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Just for once I'd like to hear something from a different minority. Anything. I just wish Muslims would just shut up. I'm tired of hearing of them, I'm tired of the very name of their idiotic religion (not that idiocy is reserved for Islam, when it comes to religions) and I'm tired of hearing how they aren't happy with the way things are done here.

Please give me a Sikh who was refused service because of his turban, or a Hindu who was given beef in a restaurant, anything other than "Muslims whine impotently about something they can't change".

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
All i am saying is Muslim's show up protesting a parade or funeral of my son ect...
For fighting in this war.
Calling them name's .
There will need more casket's in the near future.

It's called respect for the dead man.
If the preach was putting down U.K in general ok...
But they was so low they was name calling your dead who fought for YOUR SAKE.
and you turn the other cheek..But expected them to fight for your right's.

Just seems odd to me.

Remember you call their deads names also so they have every right to be angry. It is a war with two sides and both sides are calling each other names, both sides are dying and both sides are angry. Get it or is that two hard for emotional beings these days to understand.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
man these type of threads really bring out the worst in ATS.
bring up a reason to bash muslims and all the rats come out.

members that you never see in other threads suddenly appear.

members that don't post in, Iraqi war was all based on lies threads, or any anti-govt. news.

unbelieavable.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Not asking you to name names or anything but I ain't included in that am I?

If I am I can assure you I didn't mean come across like that at all

[edit on 13-3-2009 by ItsallCrazy]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
These heartless Muslims who ruined the soldiers home coming should really take their protests to parliament and ask for that lying b***ard, Tony Blair to be brought to justice. After all, it was him as Prime Minister who blatantly lied to parliament, and the entire world, about Saddams weapons of mass destruction and his ability to use them on his neighbours in less than 45 minutes. Also, let them go and chant and spit their vile nonsense outside the US Embassy! After all we, the British, are there because America wanted a regime change in Iraq. . . Sometimes this special relationship we have with the USA really works against us!

Of course these people have the right to voice their complaints but do it to the source of the problem not the poor guys and gals who have been forced to leave their families behind and fight in Iraq.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by bodrul

Bodrul,

on many occasions, when i started posting on ATS regularly
i have spoken out against Terrorists, as i recall one of my replies

(this was years ago) i will defend Muslims and my faith , but i wont defend those that commit murder or spread hate,

i have done so many times,

I know you hate Christians, Americans, Jews and almost everyone else, but I have not seen a post criticizing the radicals in your Faith?

i hate Christians, Jews and americans?
so hating your goverment and their actions means i hate Americans now
I hate what Israel does so i hate Jews?
most retarded argument i have seen so far.

where did you get i hate christians and Jews from?
point to a topic or quote me where i have said i hate someone based on Faith, since you Know it, i would like to see proof.

Asala and others who have me on facebook on ATS can vouch for me when it comes to me hating christians, why on earth would i have more friends who are Athiest and christian then Muslim if i hate Christians and jews?

you dont know me, and assumptions are the mother of all fudge ups

after i get a reply on this.
i shall put you on Ignore. save me the trouble of reading this sort of rubbish in future.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by bodrul]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Bodrul,

While not wanting to derail the thread, bu Bodrul has spoken out. Almost constantly in fact, but like many moderate muslim voices, he tends to be ignored or drowned out by the more vociferous nonsense that people seem to want to hear coming from the extremists.

I've also never seen any anti Christian/America/Jewish post from him. Yes, I've seen him criticise America and Israel, quite rightly so on many aspects, but never has he uttered any kind of hatred towards a particular group or religion.

Just because you can't stomach any kind of criticism and view it as a hate filled attack, it doesn't make it so. I too am a vocal critic of Israel, but I don't hate Jews.

For crying out loud, I criticise my kids when they do something wrong, but that doesn't mean I hate them! Criticism can be constructive, if the other side is willing to listen. It says alot about a person or society on how well it handles dissenting views, you know..

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
These heartless Muslims who ruined the soldiers home coming should really take their protests to parliament and ask for that lying b***ard,

Are you unable to make a more educated statement and just say these heartless people?

I'm not muslim, but no offense but posts like these give ATS a bad name.

Originally posted by ItsallCrazy
Not asking you to name names or anything but I ain't included in that am I?

If I am I can assure you I didn't mean come across like that at all

No that wasn't directed at you
I don't agree with the majority of things you've said in this thread
but you don't seem to fall in the category i've spoken about

[edit on 13-3-2009 by ModernAcademia]

[edit on 13-3-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Depends on how you read it. These particular Muslims are heartless, muslims in general are not.

i think they should aim their anger at the Politicians. the same as anyone else with a grievance. Follow the democratic process and target those who should be targetted, not these young lads and lasses who signed up for a career and got dumped in a dustbowl fighting a war no one understands.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Depends on how you read it. These particular Muslims are heartless, muslims in general are not.

Based on that statement wouldn't it make more sense to exclude the word 'muslim' then from your statement? Wouldn't that do a better job of representing your opinion?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Are you unable to make a more educated statement and just say these heartless people?

I'm not muslim, but no offense but posts like these give ATS a bad name.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I have to hear our brave soldiers shouted at and abused by these idiots, NO!, I have neither the will nor time to give a more educated response.
No offense, but perhaps people should, just for once, speak their mind and stop worrying what others think of them! And as for ATS having a bad name. . ! Please tell me more because I wasn't aware that ATS had a bad name.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

When I have to hear our brave soldiers shouted at and abused by these idiots, NO!, I have neither the will nor time to give a more educated response.
No offense, but perhaps people should, just for once, speak their mind and stop worrying what others think of them!

Oh I agree, I always speak my mind against these "brave' soldiers you speak about!

I also speak about sheep that say "support our troops" and other such ignorant statements.

it's time to wake up, guess what... SOME people don't like being bombed and invaded!

For every action there is a reaction.
Your military has way more anti-war sentiment than it does blind supporters.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

The soldiers are there because the government lied! They are not there because they want to be there! What on earth are you talking about?
If I find a parking ticket on my car I don't pay the parking warden I go to the council and moan and eventually pay them. Perhaps these heartless Muslims should do likewise and take their stupid protests to parliament where they would get most attention and wouldn't distress those who have family in the armed forces.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

The soldiers are there because the government lied! They are not there because they want to be there! What on earth are you talking about?
If I find a parking ticket on my car I don't pay the parking warden I go to the council and moan and eventually pay them. Perhaps these heartless Muslims should do likewise and take their stupid protests to parliament where they would get most attention and wouldn't distress those who have family in the armed forces.

If the soldiers were robots than you can go to the master but they are not, get it? When you go and agree on killing people for false reason you are as much responsible.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ownification

If the soldiers were robots than you can go to the master but they are not, get it? When you go and agree on killing people for false reason you are as much responsible.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well what would you have are soldiers do? They are in hostile country, through no fault of their own, and under fire, surely you don't expect them to simply stand by and be killed. . . do you?
I do get what you're saying but when you sign up for the armed forces you don't get any opt out clauses. You fight where they tell you to fight!

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

What is going on over there in UK?
If this happen here in America we would have shot em on the spot..

So from now on all Uk need not talk about how cowardly Americans are.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Are you serious? you already have this happening in America, coming from a well known Christian fanatic group.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Then it's time to be a patriotic deserter!
Soldiers refusing to fight is what ended the vietnaam war.
Now you know what needs to be done to end this war.

You just saying they were lied to is understandable but insuficient.

Many soldiers died for nothing and you are angry at muslims?
Shouldn't you be more mad at those who lied to the soldiers?
Instead of being angry at people who are angry because they may have lost family members too?

No they will get WAY more attention doing this, this is why/how they are on the news now.
I'm not at all saying I agree with their tactics, but they are on the news, so it is what it is.

Even americans protest in front of parliament...everydayyyyyyyyyyyyy for the last 4years and nothing has come out of it. But a few muslims will succeed where hundreds of thousands of americans failed?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Ownification

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well what would you have are soldiers do? They are in hostile country, through no fault of their own, and under fire, surely you don't expect them to simply stand by and be killed. . . do you?
I do get what you're saying but when you sign up for the armed forces you don't get any opt out clauses. You fight where they tell you to fight!

Expect them to be like Muhammad Ali who refused to fight. If someone joined the armed forces to fight like robots that is the choice those individual has made, it is like joining a gang once you join it you will do things they want you to do. "Same shizt different smell", get it? Gang members always get disrespected by the general population, they don't have choice is well.

[edit on 123131p://31b3 by Ownification]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join