It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Preacher Mocks Fallen British Soldiers After Homecoming Parade Protest

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I've been against both the Iraq and Afghanistan wars from the start.

But I see little point in targetting soldiers who are doing their duty as they see it.

It's not the soldiers who are to blame, but the politicians who lied to us.

Protest them, call them baby killers, because that's where the fault lies.

The problem is, a permit is needed to protest outside westminster, and it's clear that it would not be granted - wouldn't want the politicians to have to face the truth of their lies now would we...

Meanwhile, if it were not for the police present at the march, there could and probably would have been serioous injuries inflicted on these idiots, and yet somehow the irony escapes them...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

I understand where you're coming from about policticians not wanting them protesting on their doorstep but they aren't even protesting the war. They make no mention of why they're protesting, just spat and hurled abuse at our troops - its absolutely pathetic.

Its a shame the police were there.. if they weren't they wouldn't have even shown up, they're just spineless

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

yea, thats why the westbrough baptist church group
picket Funrals of american soliders
and can spout their hate with websites like

Godhates fags/America and so on.
so their actions must fall on all christains?

in america they sue you and get payouts as they know how to play the system
so dont give us the BS in america they would have been shot.

there will always be people that disrespect others.

edit:

also anyone notice the leader of this is hypocrypt
Took drugs and Drank.

this is what most muslim fanatics have to show for them selves

www.dailymail.co.uk...

When he failed his first year exams he switched to law. He was known as a party animal who regularly smoked cannabis, experimented with '___', and could down a pint of cider in seconds.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by bodrul]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
All i am saying is Muslim's show up protesting a parade or funeral of my son ect...
For fighting in this war.
Calling them name's .
There will need more casket's in the near future.

It's called respect for the dead man.
If the preach was putting down U.K in general ok...
But they was so low they was name calling your dead who fought for YOUR SAKE.
and you turn the other cheek..But expected them to fight for your right's.

Just seems odd to me.

I agree with you that the crowd was well within their rights to retaliate against the protesters, however saying the protesters must be shot is a bit extreme.

p.s ... seems like the only thing in a casket at the moment is the correct usage of the apostrophe.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

What is this man still doing in the UK?

I just ran some searches for Anjem Choudary and he has apparently started an organization to place the UK under Sharia Law, has called for the assassination of the pope, stated that it is acceptable to kill non Muslims, and has threatened UK Jews and any supporter of Israel.

He apparently was deported from Lebanon and somehow ended up in Britain. As much as I hate hearing about this protest, that is still free speech. But his other involvements are nothing short of hate speech and inciting terrorism.

His Wiki page
Call to execute the pope
A video of him speaking

UK citizens, including moderate Muslims, need to take a stand against this kind of thing instead of cowering in the corner for the sake of multiculturalism, political correctness, and tolerance.

[edit on 3/12/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hey People long time no post on ATS

Well finally a story in my home town...Luton.
I guess they got what they deserved in the end as the crowd soon let them know they wasn't welcome....

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Hey Ashley.. first time we've crossed paths I think.

I think most of the country is awake to this crap the simple matter is we can't do F all about it.. You can get in serious crap over here for anything classed as racist not to mention the implications it would have on your job etc. Main problem is all our politicians are just pathetic.

I'm just waiting for the day when something big kicks off in this country.. none of em have got guns or anything like that (not in my area anyhow) so we'll see how big they are when they haven't got the police holding us PROPER Brits back.

The day it does kick off.. I'll be walking the streets with a baseball bat

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

as i said many times us moderate Muslims have a Life
unlike people that have the time to preach hate and do as they please
we actuily have to work/study (sometimes both) for a Living, look further into most these people you will see they live on state bennifits,

getting moderate Muslims should stand up against them every time this crap hits the fan has become to common on ATS

even so Moderate Muslims have condemed this sort of action (people seem to expect a protest to come out for each action taken)

Also the Media Lend more towards Fantics then moderate Muslims due to ratings.

How many christians here protest against other christain groups like westrough and its likes?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

I know where you're coming from.. the fact is even though British Muslims have spoken out about this there's not enough.

We don't live in a world where anyone can just rant about stuff and it gets blasted onto the news, thats why people use places like this to pour their thoughts and opinions together

Its a damn shame that a minority always have to spoil it for everyone else - cos I bet there were muslims in the crowd that were thankful, for the most part they do their bit for society in this country.

But there's gonna be jackasses in every religion, of every race that just cant help but be 1st class ba$tards

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

What is going on over there in UK?
If this happen here in America we would have shot em on the spot..

So from now on all Uk need not talk about how cowardly Americans are.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

You would have shot them on sight? Don't think so. Have a look at this and then repeat your stupid statement.

www.youtube.com...

Follow the links and watch the entire eight parts to this video. It just goes to show that America too has it's fair share of insensitive morons.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
the more i hear about muslim religion being the religion of "peace" the more i laugh at these people because we both know there is nothing peaceful about islam. the middle east is a group of countries the most violent and brutal in the world. it has been since the start of time and it still is today. and now they have invaded the UK and have assimilated into their hate filled sectors of london. bad times. go back to your country no one wants you here

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsallCrazy

Good point. I agree with you in that it appears the citizens, both moderate Muslims and non Muslims are tired of it but it is the PC politicians that turn a blind eye.

reply to post by bodrul

Oh, I totally understand. Not saying you guys should go out and protest the extremists every time something happens.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman
the more i hear about muslim religion being the religion of "peace" the more i laugh at these people because we both know there is nothing peaceful about islam. the middle east is a group of countries the most violent and brutal in the world. it has been since the start of time and it still is today. and now they have invaded the UK and have assimilated into their hate filled sectors of london. bad times. go back to your country no one wants you here

You ahve no idea what you are talking about and it is apparent. Like it was pointed out by bodrul, it is the bad apples that spoil it. It does not help that people such as yourself read all about the bad things Muslims do, but don't really care to find out about the good things they do, that wouldn't fit your agenda.

The Middle East is no where near as violent as you would like to portray it. In fact Europe, has been ruled by bloos since way before there even was Muslims. Pick up a history book and read about the Romans, the Greeks, the Gauls, the Saxons, the Britons. Then try and come back ehre and tell me how the Muslims are more violent. Look no further than your own back yard. North America was forged by violence, and continues that tradition even today. I am willing to bet that more people die by the hand of an American every year than by a Muslim.

It is the intolerant, abusive, vocal American such as yourself, that tarnishes America's image to the rest of the world. Like this Muslim cleric that preaches hate and intolerance, you are no better. You are so willing to give him a lesson, you take one.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Does anyone know how to start proceedings how to kick this idiot out the country or throwing him in prison....

This is the kind of idiot that talks weak minded fools into strapping a bomb to their backs and killing innocent people!!

I'm sick and tired of hateful people inciting violence and then cowering behind Human Right laws so that we can't do anything about it!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
maybe they should respect the country they live in more when they've been a year in with a sharia law ruled country,...

I really don't understand what drives these people...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Then to allow Muslim's on YOUR SOIL to cuss YOUR Soldier's men and women that FOUGHT for YOU...Not your country...They fight for YOU!!
Then to mock dead men and women that fought for you is wrong on so many level's.

On who's soil? How do you know they weren't born in the UK. Why do you assume they come from a different country?

Are people in the UK not allowed to be against something if they don't believe it?

And who is the British Army fighting for in Iraq?

Its not fighting for the British, thats for sure. What benefit is there to me, as a British person with troops being in Iraq? We pay for an army to protect us - what exactly are they protecting us from when they are 2000 miles away and we weren't even attacked in the first place?

They were sent there via unscrupulous methods employed by a manipulative government who lied to us by spinning a cock and bull story about weapons of mass destruction, and that was the only reason they were sent there - and even then millions of British people were against the war.

Granted, the protest was in poor taste, and yes, they could have made their point differently, but in reality it was no worse than any other protest, carried out by any other group, anywhere in the UK

As for

If this happen here in America we would have shot em on the spot..

If you advocate the shooting of peaceful protestors on the spot, what makes you any better than a suicide bomber?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Hold on there!...........we are fuming and disgusted that this has been allowed to happen, and I am sure, the government will deal with this strongly as the next intake come home.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ergoli
British and American soldiers on war criminal duty in Iraq have no honour, they are criminals. Mocking them is a very benign way of venting one's apprehension for the criminal bush-blair regimes.

What happens when someone mocks Mohammed? Would you consider this a benign way of venting apprehension for the insanely criminal Jihadists?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

My best judgement is telling me that you need to wind your spinikker in sonny jim lad.

THE END.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
My first post here may stutter.
As a Uk citizen I uphold freedom of speech and the right to demonstrat.
This protest lets us know the enemy within. It also shows up the ambiguties of what is acceptable. The protest was inflamitary yet the only people arrested were two of those supporting our troops, because like any of us would have done they retaliated.
If the protest had been by youngsters in hoodies the outcome imo would have been that they all would have been arrested.
For reasons not apparent to me, those in power tip toe around extremists they obviously know something we don't. Which is why they never let Gert Wilders here.
Sorry if this doesn't make sense or the spelling not up to scratch I have associated dyslexia

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join