It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undebatable PROOF that we are not being told everything about the moon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
I've changed my mind! The OP is right, something is being covered-up on the Moon! And it was secretly disclosed in 1998!

Hi SaviorComplex

Well, what can I say....
That is an expose with bells on

I've changed camps people: King9072 was right from the very beginning - undebatable!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

I'm more apt to believe that NASA went there, found something unsightly, and has continued going in secret.

You can look into someone's house and "see what he's having for dinner," according to experts. You can also see license plates, etc. Satellite images are classified at that level, and that's why they aren't on the Internet.

NASA was created as a civilian arm of the Department of Defense. Its logo is the Oroborous

Who's to say that any left-behind objects on Google Moon wouldn't be faked

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
NASA was created as a civilian arm of the Department of Defense. Its logo is the Oroborous

Or a stylized representation of a ship in orbit. But hey, a half-dozen of one...

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
Who's to say that any left-behind objects on Google Moon wouldn't be faked

This is rich. No really, I love it. Even if NASA produces the photographs you want, they're probably fake anyway!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I don't trust John Lear at all.
He is a disinformationist. Even if he isn't actively employed to do that work, he accomplishes this just the same.

Hell, he'll even admit that a lot of the crap that spews out of his mouth is just that.
That being said, he has some good stuff too.
I think the idea is to put the good info out amidst a sea of lies. That way, the whole message is corrupted and people won't believe any of it.

I mean, I could come out with knowledge about the specific names of the alien visitors and where they are at right now, but nobody would believe it. Especially when I threw in the crap about a soul-catcher on the moon. They'd just say I was crazy.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
In what I do we refer to this as connecting dots - as opposed to, say, having something like a crisp photograph.

I read endless explanations of why people can't state unambiguously that saw or had contact with an alien intelligence. Ditto how the MSM and government are covering it up.

60+ years since Roswell. There must be thousands of people involved in this conspiracy of silence and not one of them has gone on record with solid information.

One of the main objectives of the aliens seems to be concealing their existence from the public.

Of course I could be one sent to throw people at ATS off the trail with disinformation.

Anyone want to buy a used spaceship?

Mike F

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
I don't trust John Lear at all.
He is a disinformationist. Even if he isn't actively employed to do that work, he accomplishes this just the same.

Hell, he'll even admit that a lot of the crap that spews out of his mouth is just that.

And yet, he is idolised by many ATS'ers. Go figure :/

For the first two minutes, I was duped when I learnt that Lear was speaking out about government coverups, etc.

As I said: two minutes. I turned off the Coast to Coast Podcast, when he stated that the Mars Rover's solar battery problem was rectified by a crew member from the secret Mars base, getting the old 'Windex' out and cleaning off the dust on the solar panels.

I kid you not.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle
And yet, he is idolised by many ATS'ers. Go figure :/

For the first two minutes, I was duped when I learnt that Lear was speaking out about government coverups...

Which is why so many members here are duped by what he says and idolize him (despite the great disdain he has for them); he is saying what they want to hear.

But we're getting off topic here...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exopolitico
It makes you wonder where the 1.8 million images taken by Clementine in the 90s are? We were only allowed to see less than 10% of those images.

Based on the Clementine Lunar Image Browser I'd say well over 95% of all the photographs are available online. As for the missing images, it's likely they weren't transmitted properly to Earth and / or the files were lost between ground receiving stations and mission operations centers. For those that think this is a conspiracy in and of itself, realize that a number of these missing images are on the side tidally locked facing the Earth (AKA the "light side" of the moon). Therefore every academic observatory the world over would also have to be complicit in this cover-up. That's pretty unlikely if you ask me. Heck, head to the nearest public observatory and look for yourself. Sure you won't get the same resolution that Clementine had, but it should be enough to detect artificial light sources in dark areas on the surface of the moon.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072

Now I think this is important because it doesn't matter what side of the debate you prefer, the fact that we aren't shown a thing is proof of a conspiracy.

So for all those who feel that NASA is an upfront, angelic organization out there for the betterment of space travel... your wrong.

Some very interesting points you have made, but I still don't think it proves a conspiracy of any sort. At least until we find out if it is possible to access the moon as we do the earth. Its easy with the earth because we have satellites going around it that can take these incredible pictures of your car and such. Do we have anything like this around the moon? I'm not sure, but I don't think we do. We could only use close up pictures that we have compiled over the years.

Might be interesting to contact Google itself and see if they have an explanation for this.

As far as proof of a conspiracy... no, it just shows proof that we can't zoom in on the moon right now as much as we would like. Conspiracy or not, you have still raised a good question and I hope someone can find out more information on it for all of us.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I thought that google already had the moon mapped out?

No, nevermind, that was NASA. I can't remember the name of the program, but we DO have the capability to look at the moon.

Anyone remember the name of that Program? It is downloadable at NASA's website. In fact, there was a thread about it not too long ago. (can't find it in a search)...

Anyhow, the premise of the thread is flawed.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

How come, he spent many hours on the Pegasus project analyzing NASA photos from the early space programs. I find him interesting and he has good backup and vast experience. Of course i cant verify what he says but I still find it very interesting and it fuels my imagination. I enjoy reading his posts and I've also watched all the interviews on YouTube with Mr Lear. Sometimes it is too much to wrap ones brain around sure, but if you can read between the lines it stands out, either is NASA is trying to hide something (coverup, fake landing) from the public and/or there is really something up there that has been well documented (Hasselblad camera photos and video).

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Regards,

[edit on 2009/3/5 by reugen]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
Anyone remember the name of that Program? It is downloadable at NASA's website. In fact, there was a thread about it not too long ago. (can't find it in a search)...

But that is obviously part of the cover-up! You can't trust it if it comes from NASA!!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Yeah, I'm sure that will be the response.
I'm still looking for the program. It was a cool program. It had a fly-to mode that allowed the viewer to move about very freely.

If I can find it I'm going to go ahead and download it.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Even if we're someday given satellite pictures of the lunar module and stuff that would prove nothing. It's not very difficult to alter pictures, now is it? After all they've done it before. There were no manned missions to the Moon.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by iWork4NWO]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
ok so theres not alot worth looki g at up there, but someone has gone to the effort to map out the early exploration routes, but there's one thing definatley missing MCDONALDS drive through staffed by monkeys and dogs

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Well crap. I can't find it at all.

The program I'm thinking of is different than the google moon thing. It was downloadable from NASA. Anyhow, I guess I don't remember enough of the thread title to get the thread though the site's search function and google gives me page after page of googlemoon.

Oh well.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
This is rich. No really, I love it. Even if NASA produces the photographs you want, they're probably fake anyway!

DING! DING! DING! We have a winner!

Originally posted by iWork4NWO
Even if we're someday given satellite pictures of the lunar module and stuff that would prove nothing.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Undebatable PROOF that we are not being told everything about the moon

Nah....let's debate....

Since 2000….

The following satellites were sent to the Moon…
None have cameras capable of the resolution we see in Earth satellites.
Keep in mind, the rigors of getting to the Moon, vs. Earth orbit….are quite different…

Chang’e 1 (China) – resolution 120m (11/5/2007)
Example on Earth:

SELENE (Japan) – resolution 10m (10/3/2007)
Example on Earth:

Smart 1 Orbiter (Europe) – resolution 40 m at lowest orbit (2004)
Example on Earth:

Compare that to GeoEye-1 – Earth satellite with a resolution of 16 INCHES…
Example: Obama’s Inauguration

But…fear not. NASA’s LRO mission will offer resolution of 50 cm…

If you want to keep on top of this planned mission:
www.nasa.gov...

Tentative launch date is May 20, 2009…

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme

Originally posted by Exopolitico
It makes you wonder where the 1.8 million images taken by Clementine in the 90s are? We were only allowed to see less than 10% of those images.

Based on the Clementine Lunar Image Browser I'd say well over 95% of all the photographs are available online. As for the missing images, it's likely they weren't transmitted properly to Earth and / or the files were lost between ground receiving stations and mission operations centers. For those that think this is a conspiracy in and of itself, realize that a number of these missing images are on the side tidally locked facing the Earth (AKA the "light side" of the moon). Therefore every academic observatory the world over would also have to be complicit in this cover-up. That's pretty unlikely if you ask me. Heck, head to the nearest public observatory and look for yourself. Sure you won't get the same resolution that Clementine had, but it should be enough to detect artificial light sources in dark areas on the surface of the moon.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Xtraeme]

This is great proof NASA lie and show crap! These images are blurry as hell, and the black boxes on it are laughable. The blocky unclear and inadequate moon photos ARE proof of a cover up by the masters of mind manipulation.

The world is round and the moon is artificial and inhabited.

wZn

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
This is great proof NASA lie and show crap! These images are blurry as hell, and the black boxes on it are laughable. The blocky unclear and inadequate moon photos ARE proof of a cover up by the masters of mind manipulation.

The world is round and the moon is artificial and inhabited.
wZn
To summarize, NASA have created the most elaborate hoax imaginable.

They've hidden the secret of an inhabited Moon for decades, but failed at the elementary level. The choreography of televised Apollo launches and the publications of peer-reviewed papers on the results of such missions are all a lie. The silence of thousands of NASA employees has been compromised by 'blocky, unclear and inadequate' photos released by NASA.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join