It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undebatable PROOF that we are not being told everything about the moon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Alot of people have alot of different theories about the moon,

We never went there,
We went there, found aliens, afraid to go back
We went there, OFFICIAL STORY,
We were going there before and after we publicly went
We've been going there in private to mine
Our 'secret space agency' is going there all the time yada yada...

No matter what theory you prescribe to, it makes no difference. We live in a world where you can zoom in on your house, from an image taken from space. In fact, anyone can zoom in to almost anywhere on this planet. Most of it anyways, other than some censored areas. The fact is we can do this.

Now when trying to figure out whether your being told the whole truth about something, its important to not only look at what is being told to you, but also what is not being told/shown.

If someone has nothing to hide, why not do everything they can to disclose everything they know?

I want everyone to go to google moon. www.google.com...

Keep in mind, we have the ability to map every square inch of earth. And of course, just as easily we could map EVERY square inch of the moon fairly easily.

Does anyone not see how significant it is that they only show us a very small spot on the moon? Not only that, if all these artifacts that we apparently left behind up there existed, why wont they let us ZOOM RIGHT INTO THE MOON? I can zoom in so close to my house I can see my car, yet I am not allowed to see up close on the moon? The fact that they could show us every inch of the moon, but intentionally do not highlights the fact that we are NOT being told exactly whats going on on the moon.

Now I think this is important because it doesn't matter what side of the debate you prefer, the fact that we aren't shown a thing is proof of a conspiracy.

So for all those who feel that NASA is an upfront, angelic organization out there for the betterment of space travel... your wrong.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by king9072]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Well, the Chinese just mapped the moon, (or so they claim). Perhaps they'll share their images. As far as artifacts on the moon are concerned, the evidence is shaky at best. IMHO, there's very little to be impressed with.

I'm not saying that there aren't interesting pictures flying about the internet but they are proof of nothing more than suspicion and imagination at this point in time. There's nothing solid to suggest a moon cover-up at all beyond those points.

John Lear hasn't done the cause any favors either... IMHO, he has a really bad case of paraedolia combined with far fetched claims such as spirit catchers and the like.

There will never be enough evidence to satisfy some people that the moon is just a chunk of rocks - but then again, we're discussing this on a conspiracy forum so it's par for the course.

IRM

[edit on 5/3/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Kudos on an original perspective...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Well, the Chinese just mapped the moon, (or so they claim). Perhaps they'll share their images. As far as artifacts on the moon are concerned, the evidence is shaky at best. IMHO, there's very little to be impressed with.

I'm not saying that there aren't interesting pictures flying about the internet but they are proof of nothing more than suspicion and imagination at this point in time. There's nothing solid to suggest a moon cover-up at all beyond those points.

John Lear hasn't done the cause any favors either... IMHO, he has a really bad case of paraedolia combined with far fetched claims such as spirit catchers and the like.

There will never be enough evidence to satisfy some people that the moon is just a chunk of rocks - but then again, we're discussing this on a conspiracy forum so it's par for the course.

IRM

Haha, I wasn't talking about 'so called' artifacts where people see a rock and proclaim it to be ipod or their dad or something. I am talking about Lunar modules and the buggy that they brought up there, hell even the american flag they 'planted' that should still be there right? Why cant we zoom into all that.

Edit: And thanks MemoryShock, a reply by you and an applause in the inbox, you'd think you would S+F

[edit on 5-3-2009 by king9072]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
John Lear probably doesn't believe half the things he says. To have a story is to have all the information and he's just improvising what he believes is up there on the moon. I think his theory is just as good as any other theory out there.
These UFOs in space seem to be biological entities so as far as a soul catcher on the moon goes , it doesn't seem to far out of whack. After all there's so much we do not know.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Google moon is an absolute joke! They show only a tiny section and its obviously full of artifacts and buildings otherwise we would all be able to search it like we can Google Earth. Good point OP

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Sure, but established conspiracy theories suggest there are, ergo a cover-up and why we don't have such a thing as Google Moon showing the same detail as earth... lol

IRM

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Er, right. The close-ups on google earth that you speak of are taken by low-flying aircraft, not satellites.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
just a point here, the very up close imges you see on google earth are aerial photos taken from planes flying low speed at low altitudes. This sort of imagery is not publically available from space and to present that on the moon would to be admitting to our "competitors" that be not that we have the capability but to what extent are we capable. Topographical images are available of the earth uncensored, minus structures of course. and i believe the data is available through a program called DTEDS... some defense terrain imaging software.

Remember, when dealing with information it is a tricky game of chess between both allies and enemies alike. We dont mind them knowing or at least being fairly certain of, what sort of technology we have, we just dont want to let them know exactly what it is truly capable of.

for instance, an aircraft carrier is a well known asset to the US war machine, everyone knows that we got em, they just arent sure exactly what they are capable of. we release info like top speeds 30+ knots, its the + thats a secret. we tell them that it is nuclear, but the specifics are left out.

The same goes for satellite imaging. The technology is no secret. Everyone knows the us can take pics from space. the real secret is exactly what is the true resolution of this imagery? 0.3km? 0.1km? 10m? 1m? 1cm? who knows... i believe the lowest out of the bag for cerain resolution is the DMSP at 0.5km. or something like that.

You cannot blame the government for keeping certain things a secret. hypothetically, if we were planing some moon based action, and we know that there are several other countries that have the capability to do what we are trying to do, we would definately not want to let that cat out of the bag until launch day, but we have to let some info out that is how you get info. We say, hey france, we got these inflatable space pods that are livable and recirculate oxygen... france says those are nice almost like ours! we have given them information, they have given us some, and smart type intel analysts can decide where to fly our snoopy teams and where to point the sats to look for the info.

this most certainly does not mean that the US is trying to hide it from its people in some horrible game of lets tease the civilian and rattle his cage.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by nasacarl
These UFOs in space seem to be biological entities so as far as a soul catcher on the moon goes , it doesn't seem to far out of whack. After all there's so much we do not know.

Can you give me anything beyond assumption or are you just proving my point that these conspiracies are nothing but assumption/imagination.

IRM

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Can you give me anything beyond assumption or are you just proving my point that these conspiracies are nothing but assumption/imagination.

IRM

Do you suppose the ancients who painted these things in caves, created pieces of art work, written in text, were also basing what they put down on their records from assumption and or imagination?

If so...what would have been their base of reference for the assumption or imagination?

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Ohh RF, you're speaking in circles! Welcome to 'The Frey' my man!

IRM

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Er, right. The close-ups on google earth that you speak of are taken by low-flying aircraft, not satellites.

Not to mention the fact that all of the other imagery on Google Earth comes from the imaging satellites orbiting our planet. As far as I'm aware, we don't have any of the same satellites orbiting the moon. That's not to say that we couldn't, but it's pretty specious to say 'We have these images of the Earth, so we should have them of the moon - therefore they are lying about the moon'

Frankly, I do think there's more going on up there than they're letting us in on. I don't know what, but I do think some things are being withheld. I just don't think your reasoning holds true - certainly not as 'Undebatable PROOF'. After all, if it was undebatable then I wouldn't be here debating it

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Not all of them would be biological but some LOOK like they are biological.
I am only saying this because of the recent footage i have seen :

video.google.co.uk...
- skip to about 1/3 of the way in to the video for his interview. first half hour is boring.

Watch this guys interview he is an editor and he downloaded all the NASA footage fed to the public repairing the hubble and found 2 Space Phenomenon. Its AMAZING =)
First one is Orbs
Second one is ... something very interesting you will find out if you watch

Im sure some UFOS are really flying objects that carry people in them , but some of these look like organisms.

nasacarl

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheStev

Originally posted by Nventual

Not to mention the fact that all of the other imagery on Google Earth comes from the imaging satellites orbiting our planet. As far as I'm aware, we don't have any of the same satellites orbiting the moon. That's not to say that we couldn't, but it's pretty specious to say 'We have these images of the Earth, so we should have them of the moon - therefore they are lying about the moon'

Frankly, I do think there's more going on up there than they're letting us in on. I don't know what, but I do think some things are being withheld. I just don't think your reasoning holds true - certainly not as 'Undebatable PROOF'. After all, if it was undebatable then I wouldn't be here debating it

Is anyone debating that we have satelites that can see the ground? Way more precisely than even those airline photos. That was my point, and look at the very least they could have the ENTIRE MOON on google moon, instead of just one little spot where apparently every apollo mission decided to land.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
There should be the Soviet's Luna 2 5 7 8 9-13 ,14 -19 and 22 to 24. The USA's Rangers 6 to 9, Lunar Orbiters 1-5, Surveyor 1- 13. Various Stages of the Apollo missions and a variety of what is now junk from India, China, Europe and Japan
Not forgetting the buggy and the reflectors.

That's a lot of trash we are leaving as usual. It would be fascinating to see images of these lonely, disparate artifacts as they rest on the Moon. They are probably pock-marked and dusty by now.

It's tempting for some people to imply that we haven't been to the Moon. If it was one manned mission and the 'hoax' theories were flying around the internet, I might share that suspicion. The Space Race was an important psychological element in the Cold War. I'm not sure why, if NASA 'got away' with a hoax, they would continue to send people to the Moon?

Surely these allegedly brilliant masters of the International Hoax, wouldn't keep repeating the hoax as part of hubris or the excitement of taking risks? Is there an institutional compulsion towards dishonesty? I know there's several vocal members that fully believe this concept. I disagree entirely.

NASA sent men to the Moon and they walked there. I find that a much simpler perspective than the elaborate shenanigans of opposing theories. I enjoy the speculation, but don't seek to diminish the achievements of Mankind and science.

Google moon is a work in progress and will hopefully grow to present the whole moon with latest hi-res images. Google Earth has images that are out of date or inaccurate. Some show cars floating. Such anomalies are accepting as imaging faults but Moon images are immediately accused as 'cover-up.'

I think images of any of these items of artificial junk would be very interesting. Good threads would arise. Any flags or footprints are now merely an echo through the ages to some of Man's earliest achievements.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
Is anyone debating that we have satelites that can see the ground? Way more precisely than even those airline photos. That was my point, and look at the very least they could have the ENTIRE MOON on google moon, instead of just one little spot where apparently every apollo mission decided to land.

Not at all, but if we take NASA at their word (not that I ever would, but for the sake for argument) then there is nothing on the moon worth photographing. The satellites themselves are, I would imagine, quite expensive. Not to mention the work involved in getting one up there. I'm sure someone more technically minded could answer this, but can we even put a satellite into orbit around the moon? As far as I'm aware we don't have any satellites orbiting the moon now. I wonder how easy this would be to acheive considering the low gravity of the moon.

I'm not saying it couldn't be done, for all I know it could. I'm just saying it would be expensive and difficult. That stands as a legitimate reason that it hasn't been done yet. As long as there is another legitimate reason why there are no imaging satellites orbiting the moon you cannot hold this as absolute proof that NASA are hiding something.

Again, I'm just playing devil's advocate here. I do believe that NASA are hiding something, I just think there are some flaws in your reasoning.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
1. Everything is debatable

2. The cameras that have taken the pictures that allow you to "zoom" into your homes and cars are INCREDIBLY closer to those homes and cars than the moon

3. It's all about the money..

**While YOU and even many others (Me included) on here are interested in "Seeing" the moon in much greater detail; the simple fact is that "most" consumers are not. How do I know this? Because money talks and if there was a market for this, it would have been done way before now.

I think that sometimes we get so caught up and involved in "our" conspiracies that we tend to think the rest of the world, or even a majority feels the same as we do and the plain and simple fact is; they don't.

The majority of people just want to keep their jobs and feed their families and don't have the time to sorry about why they can't see the flag on the moon.

Semper

[edit on 3/5/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Japan's JAXA recorded high res lunar map. I am looking for good images now, but the point is, there are maps, but will any revealing images be released?
www.jaxa.jp...

wms.selene.jaxa.jp...
wms.selene.jaxa.jp...

China as well.
www.universetoday.com...

[edit on 5-3-2009 by imd12c4funn]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Undebatable PROOF that we are not being told everything about the moon

Once again on ATS a grossly misleading title.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join