It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Strange "non-earthquake" Rattles So. Cal.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Assuming the cause is undisclosed (in the biggest way), I WANT to believe it was the unseen (nonhuman) good guys and gals who were responsible; instead of the scary Black Op #. Actually the fact that it did no (or virtually no?) damage is, or easily could be, indicative of a demonstration by a truly higher power.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Lightworth]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
MOrning Everyone - Don't know if this has been posted yet but I did find a link this morning to the "Rattling" The link is included.. Hope this helps...cbs2.com...

Peace!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
And the U.S. citizens thought that the star wars project was just a hypothetical scenario. Its very interesting to see how a body could inject into an unexpected state, a crisis , similar to a natural disaster. Yet all over this site and hundreds like them are all contemplating how the NWO will come to into power without anyone or should i say a minority up-rising. I guess the next rattle should be further north.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
This happened in High point, NC as well. I was in bed, ready to sleep, both of my cats zonked out, when it felt exactly like someone kicked the bed. One cat sat bolt upright- The other... she didn't care, It wasn't food related.

A few days later, we had an ice/ snow combo that covered us in 6-10 inches of snow, snapped limbs, brought down power, and this weekend? 74!!! I had a cow when I heard the weather report. Because right then, it was 22, and I was freezing my butt off from being outside.

Weather like that just isn't normal- yet people act like it's been doing this for decades.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I just read the posts where people heard footsteps, what sounded like people breaking in, ect...

Anyone Watch Ghost Hunters on Sci Fi?

EVERY place they investigate, they yank out the EMF meter, and look for EMF hotspots. And every so often, they find what they call a 'fear cage- a place where there so much electromagnetic field, it makes people feel paranoid, have headaches, feel sick and dizzy, HEAR FOOTSTEPS, NOISES....

What if this was a wave of some sort- specially designed to rattle only glass, but it also came with a bonus EMF field specially tuned for people to experience that sort of phenomenon?

Think about it for a min- The PTB exclaim we're being invaded by aliens, and then, reports of people 'seeing' or 'hearing' them trying to get into the house- Suddenly, you have an 'invasion' on your hands- dogs reacting, people paranoid and hiding in their homes, some shooting anything or anyone that moves... Almost makes me wonder what role the abundant chemicals in foods, drinks, and medications do to amplify the effect.

And there's your disaster to paralyze and polarize the public. Then you release the viruses you created......

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Good morning everyone,

I'm living in Knoxville TN and about three weeks ago, pretty much the same thing happened in Maryville about 15 miles south of Knoxville.
The video of the report can be seen here:

www.volunteertv.com...

This is an extract of the report:

It's startling residents, making houses shake, and causing the 911 phone lines to light up as they did on Monday and Thursday.

There's no doubt folks that live along South Ruth and South Cedar are hearing something.

They made 9-1-1 calls.

But there hasn't been an earthquake, a sonic boom, or any kind of accident near there.

As to what it is, it's as clear as mud.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zerotensor

Personally, I find this data intriguing and it hearkens back to one of my earlier posts in this thread about a HAARP-type "phenomenon"

This does seem to be something that would fall in the neighborhood of that line of research, though HAARP does seem to be used to be a deus ex machina on these sort of things.

Props to the Ghost Hunters post, earlier. Though I'm not sure if that's what happened, that's certainly thinking outside the box.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Originally posted by lucidwaveAlso starting last night sometime and lasting through today I've had this extemely killer headache that is still with me. And I am not a headache guy. I rarely get headaches. But this one has just been aweful, I can' shake it, like a horrible pressurized headache.

I don't live anywhere near cali (much further up the coast in BC), but just wanted to chime in I too have had a killer headache and so has my friend. We both described as pressure, like an intense squeezing pain. We both woke up with it 3 days ago, yesterday we didn't have it and again today woke up with it again - it's gone now for the most part. Maybe it's nothing and just coincidences ...

WTH! You TOO! My head has been splitting for the last 2 days - it's finally dying down (with a little help from handfuls of aspirin washed down with tequila).

The weird thing is that everyone from relatives to students and colleagues on campus to neighbors and strangers are ALL complaining of splitting headaches. Mine's going away and it may be just coincidence (or some other psychosomatic explanation) - but it's hard to avoid the correlation when so many around you are expressing the same thing - often with NO impetus.

I wonder if the headache thing will pop up in the news? Maybe whatever frequency or whatever the non-sonic, non-quake thingy generated rattled our brains a bit in addition to our windows and doors!?

BTW - I'm not in the 'footstep' camp. And none of my friends or neighbors have remarked about footsteps on the roof or anything like that. My guess is that's just human nature trying to fill-in-the-blanks with an explanation for something they fear and/or don't understand...

Margarita anyone?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Major pressure head aches for last 3 days here too. (SW Arizona)

My whole head and face feel like its getting its blood pressure taken and someone is being overly aggressive in pumping that little ball.

I just chalked it up to the low pressure weather.

Who know? Maybe its more then that.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'm in Fresno and certainly would have felt something rattling our houses, but I guess it didn't come this far north.

Weird mentioning the headaches, every night (after 5pm almost exactly) I get a TERRIBLE headache that lasts until I go to bed. I thought it was b/c I've been smoking like a fiend, but who knows- maybe it's something else.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Well, interesting thread. A couple of nights ago, I was surfing the web, and it felt like someone rocked my chair. I glanced about the room, thinking, here we go again (I am in KY, we had a quake last year, and this felt quite similar, a gentle rocking). No sounds, and lasted mere seconds. I have no idea what it was, and am glad I clicked this thread.

As to the reports of the CA incident, where people thought burglars were breaking in. Could this be a way of trying to inure people to these weird phenomena, so when they come for us, we will think it is just the weather, and stay in bed, like sleeping lambs?

I also like the theory that this is some kind of electromagnetic phenomenon. The use of em energy as a weapon is a great idea(not advocating it, but am realist to think out government is experimenting in it).

I always watch the weather and our skies, something is up.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
No fear here. I was more caught in the trippin stage as I mentioned earlier.

Shakes and sways are abundant here. When it started I just chilled waiting for the 2nd phase.... I picked out a few immediate items to monitor; ceiling fan, pictures, hanging mirrors, etc... Nothing moved. The sound from the windows continued (be it a ghost knocking to get in or some invisible grey).

It did not progress into anything, it just stopped. Minutes later it did it again but a little stronger.

Lived here my whole life, paranoia does not reside in the vicinity so my recollections are exactly as I have stated.

I am not on edge, wasn't on edge, don't even know where the edge is.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
it may be refractory vibrations from deep seismic activity? Or my second guess is a flyover by E.T or your friendly caretaking secret government.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
And here's a snip from our local paper today:

www.santacruzsentinel.com...

SANTA CRUZ -- Though many Central Coast residents felt a rattle Wednesday morning, the source of the shaking was not under their feet, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.

At 9:15 a.m., USGS sensors detected ground movement, but the signals did not resemble an earthquake, said Leslie Gordon, a USGS spokeswoman.

The movement appeared to originate off the Monterey Bay coast, Gordon said.

"Our best guess is that it was a sonic boom from a jet off the coast," Gordon said. "That's all we can say scientifically."

-------

I read several posts over the past few months saying 'things' are going to be starting in March '09. From the sounds of it, I'd say they were right.

edit to apologize for jumping the gun and posting the link, think it was already posted!

[edit on 5-3-2009 by blujay]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
9am here in SoCal this morning and we had another window rattler. No ground movement as in a quake, but definitely some type of pressure wave as if from a blast over-pressure. Anybody else feel it? I'm in Southwest Riverside County. The event seemed to be moving from west to east.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rollinster
No fear here. I was more caught in the trippin stage as I mentioned earlier.

Shakes and sways are abundant here. When it started I just chilled waiting for the 2nd phase.... I picked out a few immediate items to monitor; ceiling fan, pictures, hanging mirrors, etc... Nothing moved. The sound from the windows continued (be it a ghost knocking to get in or some invisible grey).

Lived here my whole life, paranoia does not reside in the vicinity so my recollections are exactly as I have stated.

I am not on edge, wasn't on edge, don't even know where the edge is.

Yep - I was born and bred in SOCA.

It sounds almost like what happens when the tanks explode in El Segundo.

Some kind of sound shock wave.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
9am here in SoCal this morning and we had another window rattler. No ground movement as in a quake, but definitely some type of pressure wave as if from a blast over-pressure. Anybody else feel it? I'm in Southwest Riverside County. The event seemed to be moving from west to east.

I live in the Inland Empire, in the northern part of Riverside Co.. My brother-in-law just emailed me to ask if there was a quake at 9am. He's at work in Perris, CA which is about 20 minutes south of me. He said, "We felt it here at work. But not everybody. More like the building shook not the floor." I checked USGS and nothing shows on it for the last hour.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
947am here and we just had another one. I think it may be explosive ordinance (bombs or artillery) being used for training at Camp Pendleton just over the hills to the west. If so it is big, bunker buster type of stuff, because the pressure wave is significant, though not accompanied by any real loud noise.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dneudecker

This one I missed. I work in Ontario, Calif. and noticed nothing. I sit near three windows but these are commercial, argon gas, double-paned so they would break before they shook.

Just an observation.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dneudecker

Originally posted by Icarus Rising

I live in the Inland Empire, in the northern part of Riverside Co.. My brother-in-law just emailed me to ask if there was a quake at 9am. He's at work in Perris, CA which is about 20 minutes south of me. He said, "We felt it here at work. But not everybody. More like the building shook not the floor." I checked USGS and nothing shows on it for the last hour.

Okay, by brother-in-law just emailed that it happened again but this time they can hear a jet overhead. Where he works is just to the south of the March Air Reserve Base runway. I live just to northeast of the base. The only fighters based out of MARB are a very small handful of f-16's. As far as I know, they're there for Homeland Security and Customs. I just saw one fly directly over my house several days ago but at nowhere near supersonic speeds. The only other planes there are big, like C-17's. I'm looking out towards where he works and I can't see any aircraft even with binoculars but it is partly cloudy right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join