It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldier doubts ( Obama's) eligibility, defies president's orders

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Sounds to me like a soldier will be going to jail for a while. Poor stupid guy. This is the most ignorant anti-president argument I have ever heard. NONE of these Obama wasn't born in America people didn't seem to have ANY problem with the fact that McCain actually WAS NOT born in America.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I personally believe Obama has more right to be President than Bush did, and this solider didnt seem to have a problem taking orders from Bush.

Doesnt the constitutional oath say
'' I will protect and serve my nation yadda yadda .... ''

Well, Bush null and voided that Oath, when he allowed 911 to occur, lied about it, liked about a nations value, sent American to an unessecary war, and ruined the nation through economic mismanagement.

There's got to be some under-tone here making all these people get their panties in a knot.

Is it because he's black?
Smart?
Lived in another nation?
Is it because he stands up for himself?

Crikey I dont know..

somethings for sure, you cant pick and chose when you sign on that dotted line.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
reply to post by YHSBtard

He didnt win the election , he bought it.

That should be refreshing since the last two were stolen.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Wow!!! I think Obama just likes the drama. I wounder how many people it is going to take to get him to produce it? The last I heard was about 250k people just curious to know. If I were the POTUS, and I had nothing to hide, I would produce a copy of my simple little birth cert. that of which I keep a crisp copy in a frame and one in my safe and one in my SDB, would show even the smallest child if asked to see it.

What is the big freakin deal if he has nothing to hide?

I have a idea, Lets get together in DC on a set date, mass in the tens of thousands and just ask nicely to see the ORIGINAL HARD COPY of Obama's BC. If he does not comply then we will know he was born in Kenya and he is hiding something that will end his career faster than he started it.

It really is that simple!!!!!!!!!

President Barrack Hussein Obama, Please produce a true and authentic hard copy of your original BC so WE THE PEOPLE, YOUR BOSS!!! can live in a peaceful state of mind and so the Military will know you are the real deal. Please.

If he cannot or does not, in time, some one some where will find proof that he was either born here or he was not.

There is no middle ground here.

Eye of Eagle

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EYEOFEAGLE

Please, you never asked for Bush to show his birth certificate.

I know about not supporting the President but come on. I never doubted Bush's American citizenry.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Cutwolf

Rational people are a minority

But from the arguments I've seen over and over again, rationality has very little to do with it. It's faith more than anything. Faith that they are right and the other group is wrong. Rationality and faith, from my observations, seem to be mortal enemies and unable to co-exist in the same line of thought.

edited to add this: Would a truly rational person even spend their time arguing either side of this discussion? Or would they simply say it's laughable and move on? No matter what point of view they have, I would think that they wouldn't have the emotional investment to spend their time arguing right and wrong in an emotional argument.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by DemonicAngelZero]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The issue is not about where McCain was born because he made his records public and because he was born on a military installation in Panama. If Obama was born on a military installation in Kenya that's fine, but we want somebody to come out and make that information public. The fact that he won't state directly and has proceeded to seal his records indicates that there is a problem.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Eisley

Does it really matter to you that much?

I don't like many of Obama's policies when it comes to the economy but I don't think that he's not American for one second.

He seems as American as I am. He is an American born citizen. His mother is American. There is no question about it.

There are a few good sites debunking the myth that he is a dual citizen. I think you should read about the other point of view before you just label him as an anti-American traitor or something like that.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
One thing to note, Obama's Citizenship isn't in question, He IS a citizen, What's in question is rather or not he is a Natural Born Citizen.

Which is of course a requirement in order to be eligible for the office of President of the United states.

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

note the two separate clauses in the requirements, A Natural Born Citizen or a citizen at the time of the adoption of the Constitution.

The natural born rule applies to every President after the adoption of the Constitution.

Citizenship isn't enough.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by C0le]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eisley
The issue is not about where McCain was born because he made his records public and because he was born on a military installation in Panama.

Read in the past replies, McCain was born in a hospital outside a military installation and a year before congress passed a bill that allowed all those born to american citizens over seas to be american.

The manner in which you folks bring out technicalities against Obama, which are debunked in anycase, are no different from those of McCain and as such mccain will be included.

If Obama was born on a military installation in Kenya that's fine, but we want somebody to come out and make that information public. The fact that he won't state directly and has proceeded to seal his records indicates that there is a problem.

He never sealed his records. He released his birth certificate, the same form of certification that the vast majority of americans use (no americans dont carry around their long form, do your research
), its been verified by the republican state government of Hawaii, the state health officials, his campaign opponents who never objected and the Bush administration who with all the access to the CIA,NSA,FBI could not find anything to be dissatisfied with Obamas certification of birth. Also considering Obama was born on american soil to an american mother, in which his parents marriage were not legal and therefor did not happen because Obama senior already was married in Kenya.

So there you go.... get over it

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Just to make it clear
1. I am not a racist
2. I am not an American so therefore whether it was Biden or Obama made no difference to me
3. He doesnt sway me one way or another with his general persona

What does not wear well with me are his past connections and his history to where he is now. Add this to the secrecy surrounding his birth and you have yourself a conspiracy.
Why am I bothered? Because the USA is very influential in this world and that is where I happen to live.
The following link makes for good reading and if you care to look into any of the facts she talks about, you will find they are true eg he shared a house with elements of the "weather underground".
www.redcounty.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5thElement
reply to post by whitewave

So, how exactly is your own proof of citizenship better then Obama's ?

Are you implying that my proof of citizenship is actually a joke depending on what kind of job I apply for ?

I would say that because Whitewave is a good ole boy/gal from Ok-e-le-homm-la, she considers it beyond question that she's white and therefore, obvioulsy American.

It's only black presidential candidates that after being vetted by numerous agencies and being sworn in, have to still provide proof that they are American.

Racial hypocrisy on ATS???? What? I can't believe!!!!

[edit on 24-2-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
I personally believe Obama has more right to be President than Bush did, and this solider didnt seem to have a problem taking orders from Bush.

Doesnt the constitutional oath say
'' I will protect and serve my nation yadda yadda .... ''

Well, Bush null and voided that Oath, when he allowed 911 to occur, lied about it, liked about a nations value, sent American to an unessecary war, and ruined the nation through economic mismanagement.

There's got to be some under-tone here making all these people get their panties in a knot.

Is it because he's black?
Smart?
Lived in another nation?
Is it because he stands up for himself?

Crikey I dont know..

somethings for sure, you cant pick and chose when you sign on that dotted line.

Agit8dChop: I couldn't have said it better myself.

I wonder how many white supremacists jumped up and down about Bush's legitimacy after stealing two elections? Not many I would guess.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 5thElement

Did you see the news bit today about a Senator stateing that he had never seen Obamanation bin Kenyas' BC? This will not go away until the usurper is deported.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Please. You only believe this because it confirms your biases which you think that Obama isn't American. It's only a rallying cry among racist members of the GOP to get rid of the first black President. If he was in the GOP you wouldn't be questioning whether he was President or not.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Heres what makes me ignore this whole '' Birth certificate '' theory.

When you’ve got a totally corrupt and power-hungry Republican government, backing a republican candidate, I’m sure as sugar that this corrupt government would of done what ever it took to release the fraudulent document and prove that the democratic candidate was indeed not a natural born citizen, if infact the document existed.

If Obama's documentation is fake, why didn’t the republican candidate and government at the time prove it? why didn’t they even question it during the election? they had the power, the means, the access.. and the motive...

So why did they just ignore it?

He has released some documentation, that government officials confirmed were legit, and proved he was a natural born US citizen.

You saying you want the absolute original?

Well, in saying that, would you trust your computer monitor or TV then if it was presented , or will you then turn around and say

'' That could of been TV manipulation, I want to see it in my cold hard hands ''

Well, when its in your hands, will you then just say....

'' This could be fake, how do I know this document 'IS' the original? I want to ...........

point is, this will never end... and lets be honest, it has nothing to do with his birth certificate.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Obama is so sneaky, they even planted the birth announcement in the Aug 4, 1961 edition of the Honolulu Advertiser which states that Mr. & Mrs. Barack H. Obama had a son on that day. They must have known this was going to happen.

http://__._/wiki/Obama_1961_birth_announcement_from_Honolulu_Advertiser

It can be found on microfiche in Hawaii libraries. 3rd from the bottom left.

file.sunshinepress.org:54445...

Is that good enough?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Beaux

If Obama really had a son that day don't you think he would be a little old right now?

His daughters should be much older right now if you really believe that.

Is that what you really believe?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nj2day
Unfortunately, the soldier will end up in court martial...

Obama has been sworn in as president... Thus, he is president, even if he is ineligible.

The military will tell him that its not his job to ask credentials of his president, and that he took an oath to follow the orders of the president.

If he follows through with his dissent, it will result in a court martial and possibly jail time.

Even if you doubt his eligibility for presidency, He still currently holds the position, and thus, still is the president.

You are wrong sir, not necessarily wrong about how it will actually go down, but the oath he took was to support and defend the consitution of the united states against all enemies, foreign and domestic, if a foreigner has usurped the station of commander in chief, then he is an enemy of the constitution and the military's responsibility is to defend the constitution against him.

Jaden

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Heres what makes me ignore this whole '' Birth certificate '' theory.

When you’ve got a totally corrupt and power-hungry Republican government, backing a republican candidate, I’m sure as sugar that this corrupt government would of done what ever it took to release the fraudulent document and prove that the democratic candidate was indeed not a natural born citizen, if infact the document existed.

If Obama's documentation is fake, why didn’t the republican candidate and government at the time prove it? why didn’t they even question it during the election? they had the power, the means, the access.. and the motive...

So why did they just ignore it?

He has released some documentation, that government officials confirmed were legit, and proved he was a natural born US citizen.

You saying you want the absolute original?

Well, in saying that, would you trust your computer monitor or TV then if it was presented , or will you then turn around and say

'' That could of been TV manipulation, I want to see it in my cold hard hands ''

Well, when its in your hands, will you then just say....

'' This could be fake, how do I know this document 'IS' the original? I want to ...........

point is, this will never end... and lets be honest, it has nothing to do with his birth certificate.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Agit8dChop]

HELLO??????

what about both rep and dems being controlled by the same people do you not understand????

Jeez people need to pull their heads out of their ass..

Jaden

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join