It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by sueloujo
reply to post by Agit8dChop
Just to make it clear
1. I am not a racist
2. I am not an American so therefore whether it was Biden or Obama made no difference to me
3. He doesnt sway me one way or another with his general persona
What does not wear well with me are his past connections and his history to where he is now. Add this to the secrecy surrounding his birth and you have yourself a conspiracy.
Why am I bothered? Because the USA is very influential in this world and that is where I happen to live.
The following link makes for good reading and if you care to look into any of the facts she talks about, you will find they are true eg he shared a house with elements of the "weather underground".
Originally posted by C0le
Originally posted by whitewave
That's pretty standard across the country. There's not one law for the little guy and a different law for the big guy. Obama could solve a lot of this doubt by just SHOWING HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE!
Yes sir, some people tend to forget about a little thing called RULE OF LAW, but remember folks this doesn't apply to the Messiah.
[edit on 24-2-2009 by C0le]
* In Texas, Darrel Hunter vs. Obama later was dismissed.
* In Ohio, Gordon Stamper vs. U.S. later was dismissed.
* In Texas, Brockhausen vs. Andrade.
* In Washington, L. Charles Cohen vs. Obama.
* In Hawaii, Keyes vs. Lingle, dismissed.