It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldier doubts ( Obama's) eligibility, defies president's orders

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre0o0
then why is there a sudden sovereignty movement in 25 states?

what the bogus bills pushed by the very fringe who supported an unconstitutional government for 8years, seriously its just another "hype" deal pushed by the underground. I remember there was hype regarding the states and lawsuits against Obama, this hype about the IRS and the fringe state movement, the whity tape etc. Its all hype, all talk, and its always something else. I bet you next month itll probably be another hyped up movement to get Obama to grow his hair so we can see what its like

The fringe, the minority rightwing conspiracy posters are a but a minority. They set little fires around the internet and have been for years, though the flames always die out, because theres no real movement, support or substance behind the hype.

THIS IS THE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES COUNTRY.IT IS OUR CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY TO ASK QUESTIONS.

Yes accepting in 2003 huh? When you were labelled unpatriotic for doing so! Where were the rightwing fringe during this time when citizens rightfully voiced out their opposition against an unconstitutional lie of a war. Oh wait, they were on the side like calling folks like myself anti-american and anti-troop.

Hypocrisy, thats the main word of the rightwing fringe who push stuff like this.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

when did he? and how did he prove it? the only thing i saw was him getting dismissal after dismissal.
and it really is his stint in the indonesian school,that brings this to a point of proof being needed.
look up who paid for his education,and who his first phonecall was to after he was elected.
now tell me why i shouldn't worry...

YEAH 25 STATES IS A FRINGE. A REAL BUNCH OF LUNATICS.
where was our new messiah when we here in Texas pleaded for help on the border and he ignored us?
the federal gov is supposed to act as an agent for the states. no executive order is to be written that overrides the state laws.
never mind... i forget i'm talking to an obamatron. uninformed and blind.
no more posting from me on this thread.
you can't fight the illogical.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

You can't reside in Texas and be a President? That's doesn't seem right...

While the law was created for that reason, I don't believe that reason is yet obsolete. The world is in a process of finally coming to terms with Democracy. It's still very volatile. This next century of ours will be more violent than ever before. Nationalism is as important today as it was back then. We all know that the separation of powers is not enough to stop the misuse of power. We've been experiencing little tidbits of this reality for decades. If the military has unwavering support for the POTUS, as it is required to do so, then that could have serious consequences for the States if there were ever a crisis of confidence in the President, or if the President were to abuse his power to a great extent.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by cognoscente]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Like I said before this soldier will fave UCMJ. Legally and officially Obama is the President of the United States. Basically this soldier has no case. If this is an officer then good luck to them because officers have rules covering this.

As I already stated, if something was up here then everybody would have to be in on it. If everybody was in on it then it would be too easy for Obama to have some sort of documentation made up. Either way if it was that important we would see some sort of paperwork.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Spectre0o0

Who paid for his education I thought those records were sealed as well.

Who did he phone?

I'm complete outsider but curious also why is there the failure to provide a vaulted birth certificate in court.

If arnie was to seal his records run for president would the court take the same action of not allowing anyone to challenge him from saying 'Yes, I was born in USA'

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Styki

No. Obama is banking on the general public to marginalize these voices, which I could say ATS at the moment is doing a marvelous job... He's not going to do anything about it because the public already supports him like he's their God. Just imagine if the military were to do the same.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by cognoscente]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle
reply to post by whitewave

I would say that because Whitewave is a good ole boy/gal from Ok-e-le-homm-la, she considers it beyond question that she's white and therefore, obvioulsy American.

It's only black presidential candidates that after being vetted by numerous agencies and being sworn in, have to still provide proof that they are American.

Racial hypocrisy on ATS???? What? I can't believe!!!!

I really can't let this go, mckyle. If you're suggesting that Okies are rednecks, racists, uneducated hicks then I take umbrage with that in the extreme. I am of mixed race myself, have a college degree and have travelled extensively.

Apparently, in your limited little mind, anyone not in agreement with your POV must be uneducated, backwoods and racist to boot.

The mans' own grandmother said Obama was born in Kenya. He has no political experience and, for the last time.....he's not black. He's HALF black.

I don't give a flying flip what color the man is (or half is); I'm a "half breed" myself. I don't even care what his politics are. I'll be willing to listen to his plans for change (and no doubt change is needed) when the man proves he's eligible to make those changes.

I didn't care for Bush's tactics either. I don't think he won the election fairly but his opponent conceded rather than fight it. Not a lot anyone can do about that. It doesn't even matter to me which sock puppet takes the office of president as there isn't a dime's worth of difference between them and hasn't been for over 100 years.

What I do care about is that our constitution is being trashed on a grand scale. Obama, if a lawful president, can change things all he wants and I'll be fine with that but not if he's changing the constitution. Since he started right out ignoring it by refusing to prove his eligibility to BE president, I don't have high hopes he'll pay any attention to the rest of it.

Oh, and one last thing about your deeply offensive remark implying I'm a racist: if every black person in this country voted for Obama (and I personally know several who didn't vote at all), Obama still would not have been elected if the whites had not gotten out and voted for him as well.

Being white (or in my case, somewhat white) does not equate to being a racist. And in case you lack the education to know, it's spelled OKLAHOMA, not Ok-e-le-homm-la.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre0o0
when did he? and how did he prove it? the only thing i saw was him getting dismissal after dismissal.

No, its more like everytime there is evidence provided against these accusations you folks always dismiss. Now Im not going to repeat myself and neither should anybody else, we have posted the evidence time and time again and if your really willing to open your mind this time I suggest you go back into the threads and look at what the other side has to say in regards to why Obama is eligible. I find myself repeating it over and over again and some other bozo comes around and just says "he hasnt shown his BC" when he has and I just explained it.

and it really is his stint in the indonesian school,that brings this to a point of proof being needed.

Obamas step father had no authority over Obama as a child at the time because he was not the biological father and there has been no evidence as to prove that Obama was adopted by his indonesian father.

Further more in indonesia during that time children of foreign indonesian marriages, especially mixed marriages had to reside in Indonesia for 5 years or had to be 5years of age to be applicable to gain citizenship and to be legally adopted by his indonesian step father. Because he only came to indonesia at 6years and left at 10years none of this applied.

In addition Obama had to give up his US natural born citizenship to become an indonesian and then to officially, in the eyes of the law, attend school, but no evidence proved this as such and in addition he could not give up his citizenship as he was too young in anycase.

So what was written on the school documents were not legal in the eyes of indonesia or the US, and thus seotoro had no legal right to proclaim obama anything, even if he wrong. Seotoro probably broke the law in anycase to get Obama into schoo during that 4years but thats not Obamas fault.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5thElement

Originally posted by sezsue
You have to show your birth certificate.

I do not get it, really...

What employer in USA has official requirement for examination of ORIGINAL birth certificate, please enlighten me, I would really like to know

I guess any business who felt they needed that level of confirmation about a prospective employee. Maybe some high-level scientific companies, or maybe the military. The IRS, or maybe to get a position in the FBI or CIA. How about maybe, the Social Security Department?

When my daughter's father died, in order to collect her social security benefit I had to show proof that he was her father.

The only PROOF the Social Security Department would accept was a Certificate of Live Birth, which is what shows child's date and time of birth, sex of child, address and names of parents, occupation of parents, race, Hospital name, the Doctor's name, and address of business, and signatures of both parents attesting to parenthood of child.

Not only did it have to be a Certificate of Live Birth, but it actually had to be a copy from the HOSPITAL, stamped with the stamp from their Birth Records, Medical Records Department. That was the only copy they would accept.

To be president, there are rules that have to be followed that were put in place at the founding of our country. One of those rules is, you must be a citizen, to be president. To prove you are a citizen, at the very least you should have to show your original Certificate of Live Birth.

The are plenty of questions about his eligibility, and there have been many lawsuits asking for satisfactory proof which our courts have thrown out. This is a basic requirement and could easily be verified if Obama would just produce his original certificate of Live Birth.

Or our judiciary could just do their jobs, and put the matter to rest by asking Obama to release a copy of the actual Hospital copy of the birth certificate. They won't, because they are just as corrupt as the rest of our government, our financial institutions, and the stock market and Wall Street.

If he had nothing to hide he would produce it, since it has become such a matter of contention. Not producing it is just having the adverse effect of making the controversy get bigger and bigger.

The whole situation makes me think of a child saying, "You can't make me". Kinda like when he told the congress, "I won."

Actually, I guess he HAS nothing to hide, everything is already hidden.....

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The military was snubbed by our last Democratic President and some went through it or was told about it. Now that we have another Democrat as President some are reluctant to trust him. To me this is showing that distrust.

Is the soldier going about it the right way? He thinks so. Lots of soldiers went AWOL because they thought the war in Iraq is illegal, even though Congress approved the war, making it legal. Those soldiers were applauded. This soldier is looking for concrete evidence that President Obama is eligible to give him an order that may lead to his death. For some reason those same people who applauded the soldiers who went AWOL are disgusted with this soldier. So what if Congress declared him eligible, he wants proof, just like those soldiers who went AWOL.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
The military was snubbed by our last Democratic President

Lord yes clinton didnt send them into an unconstitutional war! Or a war on false pretenses! Damn, the last administration 91% of conservatives supported indeed set an example.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I don't know how to cherry-pick others' sentences from their posts, so I have to rely on memory....

Someone asked "Who did President Obama first call after being elected?" ----- but never answered his/her own question!!! Perhaps someone can provide a term for such an ad hoc accusation??? A dangling participle???? Nah, that's not right.....I'll think of it, it'll come to me.....

Now, I've lost, so will come back with an EDIT....

EDIT....it was to reference the very thoughtful and knowledgable folk who referenced the aspect of an Indonesian education.....

To the naysayers.....do you HEAR any sort of accent?????

Just for grins and giggles.....let's say that President Obama was born, in Hawai'i, in 1961, and his father was a British citizen (same mother).

Just trying to show how ridiculous this entire argument is, when seen in a different light. So, President Obama, instead of being taken to Indonesia, was taken to Great Britain, at age four or five, for a few years.....THEN, back to Hawai'i.

BUT....what if he had a British accent????? Oh man! Could you imagine the drama then????

Ermmm.....short history lesson....our Founders....yup!!! The ones who actually fought the British Empire, and won Independence were, once themselves....errrr....BRITISH!!!! Dopntcha think they might have had a slight British accent, at the time???? Sure, it's changed since, oh 1776!

Even, and this will rile some.....the so-called 'American Southern' accent is rooted in British English, along with many, many other influences along the way, changing generation by generation.

'Cajun', in Louisiana....HEAVILY influenced by the french. The 'lilt' in Minnessota, the cadence in Mass, the distintly different dialects just within the Boroughs of New York!!!!

These all take years of acclimatiazation.....and President Obama has a distinct Chicago accent, when he lets his guard down. BECAUSE those were his FORMATIVE years!!!! Not a few years of 'kindergarten' in Indonesia!!!!!!

To every parent with a five-year old, I think this just might make sense.....

[edit on 2/25/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by puzzled2

to weed whacker:
don't bother with the edit. go back to whacking your weed...
his harvard education
education at harvard

first phone call
was it for peace? how do we know if he wont tell us where he was born?

NOW ITS A MONSTER THAT WILL NOT OBEY...(steppenwolf)

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
This "Obama Birth Certificate" stuff is ridiculous nonsense, his birth certificate is probably the single most over-examined document in American history by now

I know we discuss a lot of crazy stuff here on ATS, but this thing has been done to death already.

If we're going to insist on speculating endlessly on Obama's supposed secret "alien" origins, couldn't he be a Reptilian or a Grey or something fun at least?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by jd140
The military was snubbed by our last Democratic President

Lord yes clinton didnt send them into an unconstitutional war! Or a war on false pretenses! Damn, the last administration 91% of conservatives supported indeed set an example.

Whether you like it or not, Clintons Presidency had an adverse effect on the Military morale. He cut funding for equipment and traning, shut down bases and relocated the personel there to other bases that couldn't properly house them and kept our pay so low that alot of soldiers were eligable for food stamps.

I saw a poll where 75 percent of soldiers voted for McCain. War or no War that shows the distrust the military has for the Democratic party.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by puzzled2
reply to post by Spectre0o0

Who paid for his education I thought those records were sealed as well.

Who did he phone?

I'm complete outsider but curious also why is there the failure to provide a vaulted birth certificate in court.

If arnie was to seal his records run for president would the court take the same action of not allowing anyone to challenge him from saying 'Yes, I was born in USA'

It probably won't be a problem for Arnie, because there are already two bills out there to amend the requirement of having to be a citizen to run for president. Two bills already written, and wending their way through the process, to be all ready to pass when the time is right.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The is unnatural! Just let it die! Let it rest in peace!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Sounds like someone is either looking for media coverage or a way out of the military.. Or both. Anyone who can't put their political opinions aside to follow orders and serve this great country deserves to be court martialed at the very least. And if this person is so stubborn and ignorant of what is going on in the world that he/she won't put politics aside to protect our freedom, then let the paperwork hit this person right in the face. The president is part of the chain of command whether you like it or not. You don't choose who is in your chain of command and who isn't. It simply is. That's what you get paid for. Military life is tough but it has its perks.. And although sometimes I, myself, think back on some of my own military experience negatively.. I still miss being able to serve my country honorably and with the dignity to do my job when I was asked..

After spending 6 years in the U.S. Air Force working in ammo/munitions I know that 99 percent of your time in the military is spent following the orders of your supervisors, their supervisors, and their supervisors supervisors... It sounds more to me like this individual is unwilling to accept orders from superiors a little lower down in the chain of command for whatever reason (if this really is a real gripe and not a staged one).. Who is president and who isn't is of no consequence. This person will inevitably be AWOL (if not already) and will inevitably be court martialed and dishonorably discharged for being a complete whackjob.

I'm just curious what money is changing hands to make this happen. Troops lower down on the totem pole don't usually pull these kinds of stunts because they have a brain on their heads somewhere. That's why this sounds more like an effort of the GOP than anything else. And it's pretty sickening given the state of affairs right now geopolitically and militarily....

If you take the oath of enlistment to serve your country it is not revisable at the time of your choosing.. And it is not optional until the term of your enlistment expires or you are discharged in some fashion prior to your enlistment. Some people just don't take this country seriously anymore.. Or personal accountability. If you sign on the dotted line, expect to follow your word.. Not whatever your political bias is at any given time..

-ChriS

[edit on 25-2-2009 by BlasteR]

[edit on 25-2-2009 by BlasteR]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

aaah so if those
Bills paased then obama's case get thrown out as no longer relevent... Smooth eh!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue
The only PROOF the Social Security Department would accept was a Certificate of Live Birth, which is what shows child's date and time of birth, sex of child, address and names of parents, occupation of parents, race, Hospital name, the Doctor's name, and address of business, and signatures of both parents attesting to parenthood of child.

Not true. That is not the only proof...

I'm naturalized citizen of USA and I have no birth certificate

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join