It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Headline would you most like to see on the front page of your newspaper?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
UBS Releases Secret Accounts. Bush, Cheney, Pelosi funneled $3.5 Trillion.

One can dream now, can't he?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdmiralObamaGFOL
JESUS CHRIST HAS TAKEN HIS CHURCH OUT OF THE WORLDreply to post by johnny2127

followed by....

PEACE!!! Obama Negotiates Historic Seven Year Mid-East Peace Treaty With Israel

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
"George W Bush repents, enters monastery, Cheney investigated and put in trial"

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

PEACE!!! Obama Negotiates Historic Seven Year Mid-East Peace Treaty With Israel

I'm missing the part where Christians are to blame for mid-east violence...and here I thought it was a fight between Muslims and Jews
(not that they're fighting over religion anyway, but whatever).

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

My first thought was "Millions of Christians Missing (raptured)

LOL! That was my very first thought, too, then I thought to myself, 'Oh, wait. I don't want to be here to read that headline.'

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
"World Peace: Leaders around the world put on big-boy pants and learn to get along"

"Financial Crises Solved: Companies offering higher pay to entice workers to fill vacant positions"

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

Not that Christians are to blame, but rather once the church is gone the tribulation begins. The seven year (false) peace treaty marks the introduction of the antichrist. False peace for 3.5 years, then all hell breaks loose.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

"You're talking to me all wrong, you've got the wrong tone. Talk to me like that again, and I will stab you in the face with a sodering iron!"

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

It was called the crusades. There were a couple of them... Yes it was between the Jews and Muslims at first, then the Catholic church had to have their piece of the pie as well...

Sorry to attack like that. I was raised as a Catholic, went to Catholic elementary school for 8 years. When I went to public highschool, I was asked to write a paper on an historical topic and wanted to write about the crusades (which I had little knowledge at the time.) Boy were my believes shattered within a few weeks or research! Then came to learn later in the term about the Spanish "conquest" of the Americas. Made me sick to my stomach, and still does. So anywho, sorry to attack, it just boils me blood. I now believe in a I won't bother you, you won't bother me, we'll all be happy mentality! And I try to live my life to the fullest and as honest and happy as I can. Don't need a preacher to tell me, what I already know in my heart to be right and true.

PEACE

[edit on 25-2-2009 by smitewinit]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Not that Christians are to blame, but rather once the church is gone the tribulation begins. The seven year (false) peace treaty marks the introduction of the antichrist. False peace for 3.5 years, then all hell breaks loose.

I see, I appreciate the clarification

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Give ya a couple:

*ALL HUMANITY ACCEPTS FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR OWN ACTIONS*

*AN INFORMED AMERICA CHOOSES TO DISMANTLE OUTDATED GOVERNMENTAL SYSTEM*

and of course...

*WE CAN DO IT AND WE WILL*

Imagine the stories that could be attached to these headlines...

~Holly

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

But it's a possiblity... And no I am not promoting the use of MJ. BUT, if we legalized the farming of hemp (which does not have the same effects as MJ consumption) then some of our economic woes, would indeed be lifted of our backs. Think about what it could do for industry? No need for foriegn oil to make lubrications for factory parts, paper would be cheaper and easier to produce, and a host of other things. It makes me sad that people like you have been scared into the "madness" that MJ purportedly causes. AGAIN I STRESS, I DO NOT ADVOCATE THE CONSUMPTION OR DISTRIBUTION OF MJ.

But would certainly vote for its legalization if and when it comes to a vote.

Live and let live Saint4god

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by smitewinit
It makes me sad that people like you

Tell me more about 'people like me', I'm always intersted in learning more about myself.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
"OUTBREAK FEARS TRUE: Scientists predict 90% of the Earth's population will be zombies by Tuesdaymorning"

And a sub-heading...

International shortage of cricket bats, baseball bats and rolling pins

If only....

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
"OUTBREAK FEARS TRUE: Scientists predict 90% of the Earth's population will be zombies by Tuesdaymorning"

This isn't news. On Monday morning, 90% of my office are zombies. It takes us three days of coffee to snap out of it

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Catholic City The Vatican Invaded Over Child Sex Ring Investigation

or

Trillions Found In Banks Of Oil, Halliburton, And Banks, Government Says Will Divide It Amongst The People

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wethesheeple
Obama impeached...Ron Paul elected!

yes I know not going to happen but it's what I would most like to see

NOW THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!

not a one liner.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

You know who you are better than anybody on this site or in the world. Nobody can tell you different. And certainly not me. I have read your discussions on the topic before, so we don't have to go into that here. I take back what I said, you are certainly entitled to your opinion, and I am for mine.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I think that is true for all corporate/business jobs

I would hope that the zombies would be like the ones in the Day of the Dead (slow and stupid). Not the crazy raging ones in 28 days (weeks) later!!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by smitewinit

Haha, yeah totally. I didn't think of those.
Like you I am more hoping for a chance to be the hero in the face of a scary looking but ineffecient enemy!

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join