It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Headline would you most like to see on the front page of your newspaper?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
POOP POWERED VEHICLE HITS STREETS WITH A SPLAT!

-

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
"OPEC to give everyone their money back"

"Scientist can turn politicians into gasoline. DC Panics"

"Iron Man is Real!"

"New Beer cures cancer!"

Honestly, I'd love to see the simplest solution to most of the worlds problems, and something that will make everyone in the world become active helpers. Create a virus that jacks everyone's sense of smell up to that of a bloodhound. Can you imagine the innovations and reforms that will be made in sanitation, pollution, personal hygine and so on? Sure, public flactulence might meet with the death penalty, especially after a dinner of Sliders, but its a small price to pay.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
PAUL WOLFOWITZ CAUGHT SHEDDING OWN SKIN

Oh please, he must really be a reptile!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
A talking Largemouth Bass to be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize proclaims:

I KNOW THE HUMAN BEING AND FISH CAN COEXIST PEACEFULLY!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
world governments admit aliens are real.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by smitewinit
reply to post by johnny2127

"You're talking to me all wrong, you've got the wrong tone. Talk to me like that again, and I will stab you in the face with a sodering iron!"

Great Joe Dirt reference! lol

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Definitely didn't expect all the zombie headlines. LOL. Maybe I just don't get the fascination. Hilarious none the less.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Explosive Growth in New Service Sector Saves US Economy: Seeing Eye People for Blind Dogs.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by johnny2127]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
UFOs are real extraterrestrial aircraft!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

you are the man!!! i stand with you my friend in what has to be the hope and prayers of a lot of americans this day. every day we get closer to the truth of this usurper. we can only hope it comes to light before to much has been lost. everyday the debt goes up and our very freedoms are weakened by the officals we vote into office. i could go on and on but will finish with... God save the Republic and the U.S Constitution.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Abovetopsecret.com creates own government dedicated to finding out the truth! thousands migrate to new country located in canada!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

Massive Spiritual Awakening.
Peoples of the world unite, figure out killing each-other doesn't solve anything!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
CURE FOR CANCER DICOVERED

[edit on 26-2-2009 by baldwin]

[edit on 26-2-2009 by baldwin]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
We Are Not Alone!

"After many decades of research, the scientific community has come to the conclusion that homo sapiens is not the only intelligent life-form in the universe. In fact, they have also found that they aren't really that intelligent at all."

Heck, what was that saying...?
Put a hundred monkeys in a room, with typewriters.... and something like that is bound to come out eventually.

-T

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
1. i would like to see a world-wide unified newspaper first.

On the front page would read:

the world is in crisi, do all in your power to help

2 the next greatest step would be - NO newspaper - for our conscious would (will) be evolved enough where we can communicate with thought.

we're getting there... but theres a lot to happen yet.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
My first choice would be the United States government downsizes and cuts spending by 90% and expects a surplus in the near future.

My second choice would be: Congress rejected existing $800 Billion dollar Stimulus Bill, and has decided to instead to give each working citizen in The U.S. $250,000 each to spend as they wish to help stimulate the economy for a fast track to recovery.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
"Years of Diligent Research Reveal The Vatican as the Center of Most Evil on Planet Earth, Dating Back to the Constantine Era in which heads of the Church were placed into Governmental Positions, and Subsequently Spawned Secret Luciferian Societies that Persist into the Modern Age."

"Secret Vaults at The Vatican Robbed, and Information Released Confirms Conspiracy Researcher's Worst Nightmares."

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
ATS LIFTS BAN ON ANY DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL DRUGS.

Wouldn't that be nice...back to revealing truth EVERYWHERE.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
obama walks into oval office to find naked barneys frank in dodds mouth.. lol funny as he ll

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Haha sorry! I didnt see it, truth I usually just read pages 1-3 and then comment

But a new country IN Canada? Wheres that, Quebec? lol

Originally posted by CoffinFeeder
"Iron Man is Real!"

What I wouldnt give!

Originally posted by saint4God
"Abortion kills babies, denies human rights. Truth finally acknowledged."

Maybe in a tabloid!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join