It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Headline would you most like to see on the front page of your newspaper?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdmiralObamaGFOL
A Better bumpersticker-

Honk if you will pay my mortgage

No seriously, copyright that right away! You could make a ton of money...and I'll be your first customer.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by saint4God]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya

Originally posted by saint4God
"Abortion kills babies, denies human rights. Truth finally acknowledged."

Maybe in a tabloid!

What do you think abortion kills, puppies?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
SUICIDE BUG STRIKES THE TOP 560 IN GOVERNMENT

( had to make sure to be all inclusive)

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
"We Are Not Alone in the Universe"

2nd line

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
A lot of mean-spirited, spiteful headlines here. I can understand a few of the zombie or alien things because these are sci-fi curiosities, but the whole 'kill the government', 'suicide' and 'massive death worldwide' thing is quite disturbing. I know there are those who revel in destruction, but for it to be their "dream headline" tells me some folks are living a nightmare. Hope life gets better for these people soon. There's a lot of great things worth experiencing.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

Many of the great things worth experiencing would be even better should some of the headlines become true.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Freddie Mercury never died!

He just had amnesia after a car accident and he's been working at McDonalds...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127
What HEADLINE would you most like to see on the front page of your newspaper

I have a few ...

- Full Disclosure Is Here. Stories on how there really is other life in this universe ... stories on the exact nature of the massive coverup ... with substories on where the disbelieving can go for free mental health checkups to deal with it.

- Chicago O'Hare Incident Explained - goes with the above headline. Full disclosure of this smoking gun.

- All Politicians Voted Out Story on how every last stink'n politician in DC is voted out of office. A complete turnover takes place.

- America Gets Smart. story is how America finally cuts off all foreign spending .. 'aid', nation building, free abortions in foreign countries, etc.

- Optional Universal Health Care is Here story on how money that formerly was going to other countries is now being used as an optional Universal Health Care plan.

- MSNBC Off The Air For Good - 'nuff said.

- Angelina Caught - Story on homewrecker Angelina caught by Brad screwing around. Brad bemoans not having Jennifer anymore. Begs for her to take him back. She laughs in his face. Brad is left all alone. The public doesn't care about any of them anymore.

- Hollywood Gives Up Politics A story comes out of hollywood with all them saying that they will just entertain people and won't push their political agendas anymore. Movie ticket sales immediately double. People start to watch OPRAH again now that she's keeping her mouth shut and sticking to entertainment.

- The Wall is Up!! story on how America has a 20 foot high, 20 feet deep, 20 foot wide security wall on our borders that is manned by the National Guard and that is fully supported by DC

- Barney Frank Thrown in Jail! due to his massive stupidity and his part in the economic ruin of this country.

- America Understands ACORN! ACORN is FULLY exposed. Substories on how America finally understands the mess that ACORN is and how America outlaws ACORN

- Obama's REAL Birth Certificate Discovered! either proves he is eligible or proves he's a liar and a fraud. If the first, then the subject is finally put to bed. If the second one ... then substories on immediate impeachment and subsequent jail time for the faux-commander-in-chief.

- Led Zepplin Together Again the ENTIRE band is reunited through a miracle of nature/science and a long country wide tour is announced.

- OJ Confesses OJ finally confesses to murdering his ex-wife and Ron Goldman. He takes full responsibility for his part in causing increased racial tensions due to his lies and murders.

- Ayn Rand Bill Passes An end to the 'soak the rich' taxes bill that contains a rider that anyone who is physically able will have to work in order to get their welfare checks. List of these welfare jobs includes things like cleaning roadsides and waterways, working in shelters, and doing the farm labor that the illegals, who have all been kicked out of the country, used to perform.

- News Alert Special Edition Nancy Pelosi's Face Seen Moving! - It's seriously strange that her face never moves and that fake grin never changes. It would be a newsflash if it ever really did.

- NEA Agenda Exposed - 'nuff said.

- Planned Parenthood Agenda Exposed - 'nuff said.

- Deportation of Dangerous Illegals Complete - STory on how all dangerous illegals captured and deported. The new border security walls keeps them out for good. California finds it saves 8 billion a year now that all the mexican drug gangs are gone .. now that the illegals aren't flooding the hospitals and schools. The 8 billion a year saved in turn saves California from bankruptcy. Ditto Arizona and New Mexico saving billions and finding themselves solvent again.

- America Bans Chinese Goods .. and manufactures our own... in America ... by Americans.

- Tibet and Taiwan Are Free! - nuff said.

- North Koreans Overthrow Government Story on how starvation ends. Nuclear threat ends. North and South Korea are united.

- Rap Passe' Story on how all the glorification of rape and violence in rap ends. The thug mentality disappears. People wake up and move on to something that is better for them physically and spiritually.

- Wahabbis Declare Reparations Story on how the Imams get together and decide that they owe the victims of their terrorism more than they can repay. But they try to repay anyways. They also declare that Wahabbis will be changing their terrorist ways.

- Saudi Royals Flee Story on the end of the Saudi Royals hold over Saudi Arabia.

- King William of England Declares Royals Passe Story on how Queen Elizabeth passed over Charles and his bar-hag wife to give the crown to William. He then turns around and declares that all men are created equal - that no one is royal. He symbolically and literally places his crown at the foot of the cross in Westminster thus ending the reign of the royals in England. Afterwards he takes a trip to Vegas, marries his new wife on the strip, and no one ever hears about any of the former royals ever again.... allowing them to lead private dysfunctional lives.

- Britney/Timberlake Hoax Exposed Story on how these two really cant' sing but were carried along by some strange Hollywood force is exposed. (seriously.. neither can sing. It's really bad).

- Missing Link Found .. and it's an alien/early primate mix. Full story with undeniable scientific proof follows.

- *__________ One Billion Dollar Powerball Winner *my name inserted.

- Flyers Win Stanley Cup

- Americas New Energy Story on safe, clean, unending energy and unlimited source found right here in America. Easily harvested by anyone at anytime, anywhere. This ends all imports of oil from anywhere in the world. No one needs oil anymore. Oil companies go out of business. Terrorists in Middle East have their money supply dry up. No one interferes with the Middle East any longer.

- Iran Changes Leadership Story on how the youth take over, tossing out both the religious hardliners and the current political power structure. They institute a youthful western style political system - complete with the mandatory wearing of blue jeans while in session.

- Life In the Womb Story on how people finally realize that humans are the only species who shred their young while still in the womb. People wake up to the fact that a human in the womb feels pain and that he or she has a right not to have someone stop their heart from beating.

[edit on 2/26/2009 by FlyersFan]

[edit on 2/26/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Bush VIP Caught In Child Prostitution Ring

Wait, they already had that one in real life. Check the Washington Times, Thursday June 29 1989 Phone 202-636-3000

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

I dont believe it kills anything if done before the zygote turns into a fetus (within 3 months). Does life not start "at the first Breath?"

I hate how so many folks are so up in arms against abortion, citing it as murder, but are supporters of war (especially, war in Iraq) or are gun owners or eat meat at every meal or go hunting... so hypocritical. Not that you do any of those things. Just saying, get rid of those things first, THEN worry about abortion.

I understand your concern for the meanspiritedness that is abound, but I assure you the people they are talking about are well-deserving of it! The government types are the ones profitting off wars, prolonging poverty, supporting violent nations, not providing proper educations... etc etc.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Does life not start "at the first Breath?"

Not according to 5th grade science (or any science thereafter). Understanding that respiration does not aways means sucking in atmospheric oxygen through the lungs is a help.

I hate how so many folks are so up in arms against abortion, citing it as murder, but are supporters of war (especially, war in Iraq) or are gun owners or eat meat at every meal or go hunting... so hypocritical.

Don't worry about that, I don't support war nor do I don't own a gun.

Not that you do any of those things. Just saying, get rid of those things first, THEN worry about abortion.

Done...so I guess I have a 'right to' now.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Does life not start "at the first Breath?"

No.

Doctors have to give preborn children pain killers when they operate on them in the womb. They feel pain. They play with their toes and the cord. They open and close their eyes. They sleep. They wake. Their hearts beat on their own. They are alive.

I hate how so many folks are so up in arms against abortion, citing it as murder, but are supporters of war ... or are gun owners or eat meat at every meal or go hunting

Owning a gun to protect yourself with has nothing to do with abortion.

Eatting meat has nothing to do with abortion.
It's natural and it's part of keeping yourself alive.

Hunting has nothing to do with abortion.

There is nothing natural about a woman ripping her unborn children from her womb .. shredding it .. or burning it to death while still inside her. No other animal on the planet does this to their own young.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

- Angelina Caught - Story on homewrecker Angelina caught by Brad screwing around. Brad bemoans not having Jennifer anymore. Begs for her to take him back. She laughs in his face. Brad is left all alone. The public doesn't care about any of them anymore.

Can I be the guy shes caught with?
Bow chika bow wow!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Can I be the guy shes caught with?
Bow chika bow wow!

All things considered .. you've got as good of a chance as anyone else.

I know the guys say she's hot. And yes, I think she is too.
(no, she doesn't turn me on. ... no one go there).
But she's a home wrecker and eventually even the shallow Brad will
wake up to what he has done to his life. (at least, hopefully he will).

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
"Strange new virus causes people to be responsible for themselves"
Unemployment claims and welfare claims now non existant. No more of this ignorant "Robin Hood" mentality from the White House. Worldwide depression averted.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
DEVICE INVENTED ALLOWING COMMUNICATION BETWEEN HUMANS AND ANIMALS

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Organised Political Parties Outlawed!

Yeah, I'd like to see that.

Nezuji

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
" Company sells anti-aging gene therapy for small fortune , scientists rejoice "

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
NWO Defeated! Gives Up Plans For World Enslavement. Disolves Itself And Gives 'Power To The People!'

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I dont think you guys understood the point at all...

Originally posted by saint4God
Done...so I guess I have a 'right to' now.

No, its not done. All those things are still rampant.

Originally posted by FlyersFan
No. Doctors have to give preborn children pain killers when they operate on them in the womb. They feel pain. They play with their toes and the cord. They open and close their eyes. They sleep. They wake. Their hearts beat on their own. They are alive.

I never said babies in the womb arent. At a certain time they are. In the first few months its just a mass of cells... and if you're so worried about baby pain why get circumcisions?!

Owning a gun to protect yourself with has nothing to do with abortion.

Eatting meat has nothing to do with abortion.

Hunting has nothing to do with abortion.

No. They have to do with death. That is the whole argument of the abortion debate, it 'takes lives'. So does eating meat, shooting burglars, hunting deer.

There is nothing natural about a woman ripping her unborn children from her womb .. shredding it .. or burning it to death while still inside her. No other animal on the planet does this to their own young.

No, they just eat their babies AFTER they're born

EXTRA EXTRA! Newspaper costs Skyrocket! $2 per Copy now Standard!

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Ridhya]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join