It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Headline would you most like to see on the front page of your newspaper?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It is always interesting to read what people find most important to them.

If you could pick one headline that you would most like to read on the front page of the paper, what would it be?

Some may go for UFO disclosure, economic stabilization, peace in the middle east, alternative energy, something religious, etc.... But think about it.

From all the possibilities, what would you choose?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9 Jun 09 by Gools]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
WE'RE BROKE

That would get people's attention.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by David9176]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
6 foot Amazonian women are currently seeking someone who goes by the name of Goathief (cont.)

Erm, not what you were after? I'd have to say that at this second I'd go for Economic Meltdown Over

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

Thats hilarious! lol.......

I'm not really going for any answer. But I would guess after that we will see certain themes or things that people most want to see happen.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
A headline I would not mind seeing in the front page would be:

EVERY TAXPAYER TO GET A TAX FREE $25,000.00 BAILOUT!!

Yep...that would be a paper worth spending 50 cents on!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
That all is finally up and running now that we have been freed from the nwo agenda, and the last of the cartel have been rounded up and are secured. That
true peace is emerging with cooperation from our galactic neighbours and their mentorship programs and new technologies are freeing us from ever having to be slaves again.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Obama impeached...Ron Paul elected!

yes I know not going to happen but it's what I would most like to see

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Free energy costs soar to thirty five cents! Citizens outraged!!

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
"Coordinated US Military Identifies, Removes and jails all Corrupt Politicians in Washington and all 50 States, abolishes Federal Reserve and kicks out all foreign troops, fires and jails all corrupt military contractors, repeals stimulus bill and instead gives the money to homeowners and the needy, withdraws from Iraq, Afghanistan, and closes all bases around the world, reinstates constitution to the letter, abolishes Patriot Act and FISA, discloses all knowledge about UFO's, disarms all police except for sidearms and needed weapons for SWAT teams, promises true transparency, puts Ron Paul in charge as temporary President, abolishes all Executive Orders counter to the constitution, returns all powers to the states contingent upon them establishing a new federal government."

I could live with that for starters.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The US strikes it Rich! Tons of Oil Found In Alaska!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Some extremely long headlines here!

(Not like this post)

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
"Coordinated US Military Identifies, Removes and jails all Corrupt Politicians in Washington and all 50 States, abolishes Federal Reserve and kicks out all foreign troops, fires and jails all corrupt military contractors, repeals stimulus bill and instead gives the money to homeowners and the needy, withdraws from Iraq, Afghanistan, and closes all bases around the world, reinstates constitution to the letter, abolishes Patriot Act and FISA, discloses all knowledge about UFO's, disarms all police except for sidearms and needed weapons for SWAT teams, promises true transparency, puts Ron Paul in charge as temporary President, abolishes all Executive Orders counter to the constitution, returns all powers to the states contingent upon them establishing a new federal government."

I could live with that for starters.

Thats awesome. May be the longest headline in history also. But admirable.

What if you had to condense it?

link   
i would like to see a headline that read

NO MORE MONEY, WE FINALY REALIZED ITS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL
EVERYTHING IS FREE FOR EVERYONE WHENEVER THEY WANT IT ALL THE TIME FOR THE REST OF TIME.

link   
COMPLETE GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE!!!
Now instead of people focusing on making money, they will be forced to improve themselves without compensation. All food, housing, medical, will be given to all regardless of their place in life.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
"Next step in Human evolution occurs! Makes greed and dishonestly obsolete!"

Ok, so maybe a bit over the top. lol

[edit on 23-2-2009 by johnny2127]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
"Fire balls over Texas landed in a brutally handsome man's yard in New Mexico and found to be made of Cheese!"

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Federal Reserve Dissolved!

Return to a Gold Standard Announced!

Anti-Gun Legislation Repealed!

Patriot Act Found Unconstitutional!

Hundreds of Bankers and Executives get Subpoenas!

Bill of Rights is the Bottom Line!

Too Big to Fail Corporations Allowed to Fail!

Congress Avoids Nationalization!

Santa Claus is Real!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
"ALL DRUGS TO BE LEGALIZED AND TAXED!"

But with private for profit prisons, almost half of their "business" would be lost.

This major group also generally gets longer sentences then the inmates who had been convicted of a violent offense.

They are also the most likely not to cause any problems, just eating and sleeping until they are released.

It's much easier watching over someone who should not be in jail, then watching over someone who should...

[edit on 23-2-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lernmore

Santa Claus is Real!

Well, that is true...his real name is Barack Obama!! JUst ask any business that has received free money from him.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad

Originally posted by lernmore

Santa Claus is Real!

Well, that is true...his real name is Barack Obama!! JUst ask any business that has received free money from him.

Guess that depends on perspective. Some would call him 'the Grinch'

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join