It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare To Save Yourselves OR Prepare To DIE

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
Friend, instead of seeking flaws your time would be better spent seeking truths. Your words do not bother me although you appear to be somehow claiming a false victory. Either you have fallen into a trap yourself, or you are attempting to set one. You are capable of much more than that.

OK buddy, this is how it goes.

I once stood in your position, and it made me create this thread.
I don't know if you have chosen to have access to R.A.T.S, but I can tell you (and the others here) that the thread title is "Seriously Talking About Nibiru".

In that thread, I went out directly stating that Nibiru is for real and that it is heading our way with all the consequences that it holds for us.
I never mentioned the assumed population of Nibiru since I even back then found such claims a little too far fetched.

I jumped the gun. And it made me feel like crap, but at least I heard the truth and I could handle it.

It was like I was under some sort of spell. I just swallowed the whole deal, hook, line and sinker.
No idea why I did that really, it is rather unlike me.

So when the posters calmly explained to me the flaws in the story I did some independent research.
This research (aka "Truth Seeking") led me to these facts, and I have a seriously hard time overcoming them:

1. Nibiru is the brain-child of one (1) person; Zecharia Sitchin
A man rather known for not mastering the Sumerian language.
Beyond this man, there is nothing that speaks for this plantes existance.

2. If this planet would exist, and especially if it would be closing in on us, like the way yo say it is, we would see it by now.
If not NASA, then hundereds of amateur astronomers out there, and I don't think all of them would be bribed/scared to shut up.

I don't debunk or discard the experiences you are having right now. I am not you, and I don't live in your area or even country, so I know nothing of that.
What I say to you is however; there must be some other explanation.

Nevertheless, I must mention that my most respected and highly experienced Shaman-friend (native American) told me about Nibiru, and that shocked me somewhat since I had just recently finished my research.
I asked him for the only possible (?) alternative to this myth; that Nibiru might not a physical planet, but maybe a metaphor or some sort of metaphysical manifestation...
He did not give me a clear answer, more than "maybe it is both?".
I don't like answers that sound like questions...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty
reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

Oh hush up, it seems your chemically off balanced.

It's impossible to hear anything in any dimension from the VACUUM of space....

DENY IGNORANCE /UNFLAGGED.

This is the fourth line.

-Psycho

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Psychonaughty]

The personal attack is uncalled for, friend. Perhaps you are in the vacuum of space, but I am in North America. We are all chemically imbalanced, but this is a topic deserving of its own thread. The critical assessment you make of me would be better utilized on yourself. You are a naughty boy.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

A better question to ask would be; what are you doing to prepare for such an eleged event ?

Your the one stating we should prepare for such an event and I'm wondering what it is that you're doing ?

I have an open mind and will for the sake of curiosity reasons go out to my relatives farm and listen at night when its quiet for these sounds you claim you hear.

I research in ancient Samarian/Babylonian text and artifacts and possess a decent knowledge towards nibiru and the annunaki. I know for certian that many governments are putting emphasis on these artifacts especially the last ten years. They ( governments that I wont mention ) have many artifacts they wont even display which are kept secret. Anyhow, I know there's some truth concerning these ancient people and I dont know if it has anything to do with the year 2012. People just like to connect too many dots and conspire their own theories. I base all that I know on hard evidence not speculation.. as fun as it can be to speculate.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by disfugured]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Have you ever heard of Tinnitus? This could be the sound you are perceiving.

Tinnitus from the Latin word for "ringing" is the perception of sound within the human ear in the absence of corresponding external sound. Tinnitus can be perceived in one or both ears or in the head. It is usually described as a ringing noise, but in some patients it takes the form of a high pitched whining, buzzing, hissing, humming, or whistling sound, or as ticking, clicking, roaring, "crickets" or "tree frogs" or "locusts", tunes, songs, or beeping. It has also been described as a "wooshing" sound, as of wind or waves. Tinnitus can be intermittent or it can be continuous. In the latter case, this "phantom" sound can create great distress in the sufferer.

Taken from Wikipedia.

This is actually quite common.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chieef
I love how you tell people not to live in fear, yet the title of your post is PREPARE TO DIE! Quit acting as if you are all knowing, because if you are wrong, which I believe without a doubt that you are, you are going to look extremely foolish when nothing happens. Sure, I can somewhat believe in a pole shift, but quit with this planet x nonsense. I pray for your family.

My family respectfully declines anything you wish upon us. If the title of this thread scares you, perhaps you should look inward. I do not have any fear of death, thus looking foolish does not represent a great threat to me. The programming that you are pushing is the nonsense.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

You're asking me how to save you..... and I can't even save myself for sure.

But once you hear THE SOUND you will know deep down in your scrotum. Calling me crazy is weak and not very original. Why did you reply so quickly to this thread in such a demeaning tone? Have you been waiting for me?

How many of you have been waiting for this thread? You knew it was coming didn't you? You're a watchman and so am I. We're two sides of the same coin. The more you attack this thread, the more valid it will become to those who have eyes to see and ears to hear.

Thanks for being prompt - I was counting on you.

I was just wondering about the sound, is it just You that hears it? it surly must be there all the time and other people must hear it too, one should think ! I am realy not getting the whole point of who are talking true or who is anubildernati agents..

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

********TURN OFF EVERYTHING AND LISTEN FOR YOURSELF*********

The Anunnaki who inhabit Nibiru are able to create, destroy, and manipulate whole solar systems - able to switch between multiple dimensions. The movement of the PlanetX group is intelligently controlled and appears to stay behind the Sun to avoid the attention of the masses until late in the going.

If it were behind the sun, we'd be able to see it due to gravitational lensing affect.

Got it?? COINTEL AGENTS claim that PlanetX is a hoax but THEY ARE LIEING since they falsely claim it would have to be prominent in the sky by now.

The evidence for PlanetX is growing more abundant every day.

I'd love to see it. Please post it.

For about three weeks, I've been able to hear the unsettling noises of its approach in the south skies.

Sound doesn't travel in space as it's a vacuum.

Saturday night the sounds were briefly so intense and my wife and I had to turn our music up pretty loud to block it out. I can hear it as I type this message... similar to a distant howling wind. Reports of these noises, though plentiful, WILL NOT show up on google search results. NASA is also tampering with all imaging systems that would otherwise show absolute proof. The internet is under close scrutiny make no mistake about it.

Please provide evidence to support these claims.

You can either prepare to save yourselves or prepare to die.

Prepare to die mr. powers.
The moon unit will be divided into two divisions: Moon Unit Alpha and Moon Unit Zappa.
Well it's true! It's true! You're semi-evil. You're quasi-evil. You're the margarine of evil. You're the Diet Coke of evil. Just one calorie, not evil enough.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Years ago I watched a documentary about Dr John Mack (Harvard professor in psychology) Interviewing a group of school children from South Africa.

The children claimed that a "disc" landed in a field adjacent to the schools playground. Out of this craft emerged little Grey people.
They went on to state that, these little Grey people talked to them without moving their mouths. And told them that the world was going to end.

Now you could dismiss this as children making up a story, because children do tell stories. But they don't get together in a group of 25 or so, and come up with a story so well thought out with all the details remaining consistent enough to fool a tenured psychology professor.

I remember thinking at the time....Hmmm could have happened...maybe

Years later (in 1997) I was driving with a friend back from North Dakota. It was in the summer late at night. When I witnessed a massive black triangle come over the top of the car. It was very low about a hundred feet or so and made absolutley no noise whatsoever.

I remember thinking at the time...Hmmm W.T.F

Not so long ago I am lying in bed sleeping. When all of a sudden, I feel I have to sneeze, but I can’t. I can’t move at all. A voice in my head tells me not to move (it seems female for some reason, I don’t know why). In my head, I say “I have to sneeze” but it replies, “you have to wait until the bone comes out” . I get a mental image of a wishbone coming out of my nose. It doesn’t feel like a bone I suggest ... no response. It feels hard and smooth like glass or tensile steel. Its in deep, its still coming out, still have to sneeze so bad, again it says “not yet”. I can feel the pressure on the inside of my nose like its spring loaded, just as it comes out I hear a "Ting" like two glasses clinking together. I can sneeze now. I sit up I am on the edge of the bed and I sneeze. All this gunk comes out, (not to be gross but snot all over my chest). I have to get up and clean myself off.

I remember thinking at the time.... Holy sh#$

For myself and for people like me there is no need for convincing.
I don't know what is going to happen. But I do know "something is going to happen"

Are you really such an expert on these matters, that you can absolutely deny the existence of a planetary body moving through our solar system?

Do you think if the Government knew of an impending cataclysm, where most of the life on earth would be wiped out. And they had prepared structures to try and save the human race. Do you think they would tell the public?

Do you think there might be a simple reason that UFO'S don't land and say here we are? Oh and by the way your all going to die

Do you think that maybe there is a reason that the most powerful country in the world couldn't see an economic crisis like this coming.

Do you think there is a reason that you have been paying so much taxes for the last 60 years?

Hey.... wake up use your brain, listen to your fellow man, he has nothing to gain by lying to you in matters like this.

Do not scoff at someone giving you information. As a whole you make it harder to share information in an environment where people feel ridiculed for telling what they experienced.

In reading a lot of these responses I notice that there is nothing contributed except for scorn and ridicule. This does not help to "deny ignorance" It helps to encourage ignorance.

People tend to be the most honest and dependable to those that they respect.

Respect is a two way street.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

The more you attack this thread, the more valid it will become to those who have eyes to see and ears to hear.

So the more we attacked hitler, the more RIGHT he became?

Interesting logic .

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Increase the font of this message and print it out. Then frame it and center it on the wall.

On or around April 24, 2009 a small red planet will appear to the south. Then we have about seven weeks before the pole shift.

How long has the pole shift been going on?
When was the last pole shift?
How long will the pole shift take?

The intensifying sound will be inescapable and undeniable. According to my math, that gives us about eleven weeks until the party starts.

When red dust fills the sky we will have about six hours to take shelter. Shelter from what? 200 MPH winds, earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic ash, severe weather. Attacking the messenger does not change the message.

Good luck with that God thing. Sleeping with headphones on yet?

Storms of this magnitude would leave permanent geologic evidence so it should be very easy for you to prove you statements. Could you post the geologic evidence? Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

what the heck is this sound thing you're talking about?
can you describe why there would be sound from a planet, i mean there's no sound from the sun, so why something behind the sun?

Ah yes the sound. I don't have superhuman ears my friend. The sound I'm referring to does not belong. Go outside and sit in a quiet place. Better yet, sit in front of a south facing window in silence. The sound can vary from a cosmic jet noise to a deep space vacuum cleaner to a really eerie moaning noise, like a distant howling wind moving closer. Nobody had to train me to hear the sound, and I most certainly was not listening for it.

I am not just repeating gossip from a drunken leprechaun.

[edit on 2/23/09 by HaveSeen4Myself]

Where specifically is the sound coming from?
What is producing the sound and why?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by geodon13
I find that all the bashers and naysayers on this tread are closed minded individuals. After checking and researching on the ATS boards for a few years, this thread actually made me join. I have an open mind, and have noted on my calender the dates mentioned in this thread. I have not heard this "noise", but will be listening more closely now when I am away from NYC, which will be this upcoming weekend as I head to the mountains. I find the original poster to be sincere and will research more as the dates gets closer. I have to laugh that others on these boards continually slam posters. I am sure I will be... I find that if you do not like what someone has to say, don't respond. I have been silently doing my own research on the whole 2012 stigma, and more and more I find myself believing that something ominous will happen. Between the sun passing through the galactic plane, possibilty in polar shift and magnetic shift causing who knows what, to the solar storm cycle being at its peak that year, the mayan calander, the chinease calander...I could go on, but you get the idea. It seems that many people debunk all these things without truely looking into it. I, myself, will be ready..... Open your eyes and your mind....anything is possible~

[edit on 24-2-2009 by geodon13]

We are all on a journey and you seem to be heading in the right direction. This board is one that TPTB uses to monitor their progress among other things. The personal attacks are just a small part of their continual efforts to lead people astray. You no doubt have the right attitude, brother. Your heart will not lie to you. Make the most of the short time we have here and you will have no regrets. Let the star that I give to your post act as a token of my gratitude.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by spitefulgod

Study a little on planetary mechanics. When two planetary bodies, each with a magnetic field come close to each other, many things can, and will happen. such as, static lightening, earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, tsunamis, great firestorms. Earth is really in for it. but then, for a thing to be reborn, it must first die. This is part of a cycle that has been going on for a very long time. The ancients tried to tell us, but many disregarded what they tried to say.
Some have paid attention, and they will know what to expect, for the most part.

Could you post the geologic evidence showing this cycle? Thanks.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by spitefulgod

Study a little on planetary mechanics. When two planetary bodies, each with a magnetic field come close to each other, many things can, and will happen. such as, static lightening, earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, tsunamis, great firestorms. Earth is really in for it. but then, for a thing to be reborn, it must first die. This is part of a cycle that has been going on for a very long time. The ancients tried to tell us, but many disregarded what they tried to say.
Some have paid attention, and they will know what to expect, for the most part.

Thank you for shining your light my way brother. You brought up a key word that is paramount - cycle. It is my understanding that we can survive the coming events and some kind of assistance is possible. I'm looking for a lifeline of sorts, but I'm not afraid. Namaste.

Could you please go into detail regarding
the "cycle" which you are referring to?
Thanks.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Your insane and no you can't hear the planet coming

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I am no expert on anything but kind of a jack of all trades on most things. When people meditate they hope to enter the life stream that surrounds the planet. You are able to hear things and feel things that you normally wouldn’t because of ambient noise cast by day to day civilized life, cars, appliances etc., etc. Many people into serious meditation specifically choose sunrise and sunset to meditate as it is supposed to be easier to access the life stream at this time. I have done some experimentation with meditation I know the life stream is real.

I mentioned jack of all trades right? There is also a universal stream. Where as the life stream surrounds earth the universal stream surrounds the universe, and you are able to feel and hear far more than in the planet’s life stream. They tell me accessing the universal stream is far more difficult and rare and thank heavens for that. Been there done that and don’t try it at home boys and girls if you want to continually enjoy your present version of sanity.

One need only look around the world we live in to ascertain that so called sanity is frankly far from sane. We all have our versions though. As my dearly departed maternal grandmother was oft fond of saying “the whole world is queer but me and thee and sometimes I wonder about thee”.

Something is going on out there right now that is big. Possibly big and bad, and as I said I am no expert.

I do know this though. I have yet to meet a person who can make a planet, or stop polluting the one we have been given. I have yet to meet a person who can explain definitively with corresponding proof beyond well this book says so, and it’s a good book, how, why, when and where life originated in the universe and how, why, when and where the universe itself originated.

What is the OP hearing? I don’t know, I am not the OP! Regardless I know enough about enough to know he can be hearing something. I know enough about enough to know that no one other poster knows for sure that he is not hearing anything.

I have witnessed some very staid and run of the mill mainstream centrist type people succumb to unexplainable moods and pressures as of late as to reveal that their thinking and experiences are shifting into broader and more questioning states. The pace seems to be accelerating as well as more and more people reveal thoughts, notions and desires they would not normally have and feel.

Something is going on. Thanks OP you might be crazy, but you are my kind of crazy. That is someone willing to speak up and share whether you are wrong or right.

Robert Plant of Led Zeppelin once sang this refrain in Misty Mountain Hop…”If you go down in the streets today, you better open your eyes”

What ever is going on out there, that is my best advice to all. Open your ears and eyes and believe me when I say, not wanting something to be so, won’t if and of itself stop something that is from being.

On another note OP, I live in Florida at sea level. How long do I have before I wake up one morning under a few hundred feet of water?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Loud roar from space
"And since sound doesn't travel well in space"
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'll quite happily wager 100 UK£ with you that nothing like this happens in 11 or so weeks.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Just for one second, take time to visualize what you've said. It's not impossible, just extremely illogical.

For Planet X to remain behind the Sun as to avoid detection, it would have to be moving billions of miles per second in the opposite rotation of our planet. Meaning, it'd be passing through thousands of other planetary systems, if it's as far away as you claim it is. If it could do this, then it could be here in the blink of an eye if they would re-direct the energy required to stay out of our line of sight and focus it on arriving at it's destination.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by tyranny22]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
And as for comments such as
"there is absolutely no evidence of a planet x in our solar system"

That is absolutely untrue.
When you make a statement such as that what knowledge base are you using?

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join