It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare To Save Yourselves OR Prepare To DIE

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
********TURN OFF EVERYTHING AND LISTEN FOR YOURSELF*********

The Anunnaki who inhabit Nibiru are able to create, destroy, and manipulate whole solar systems - able to switch between multiple dimensions. The movement of the PlanetX group is intelligently controlled and appears to stay behind the Sun to avoid the attention of the masses until late in the going. Got it?? COINTEL AGENTS claim that PlanetX is a hoax but THEY ARE LIEING since they falsely claim it would have to be prominent in the sky by now.

The evidence for PlanetX is growing more abundant every day. For about three weeks, I've been able to hear the unsettling noises of its approach in the south skies. Saturday night the sounds were briefly so intense and my wife and I had to turn our music up pretty loud to block it out. I can hear it as I type this message... similar to a distant howling wind. Reports of these noises, though plentiful, WILL NOT show up on google search results. NASA is also tampering with all imaging systems that would otherwise show absolute proof. The internet is under close scrutiny make no mistake about it.

You can either prepare to save yourselves or prepare to die.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Sorry, I don't get out much.

What is planet X?

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
You can here the noise of an object billions of miles away in a vacuum??? That's some super sense you got there buddy, plus to stay behind the sun continually at such a distance they must be moving at some pelt, a straight line would be much quicker.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
But to add, how do i prepare myself and what will the effects of Planet X be?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This information will no doubt be attacked enthusiastically. Your ears won't lie to you though. It's almost partytime and the party is coming to you. Put your dancing shoes on.

www.returnofplanet-x.com...

No doubt the self proclaimed *ecksbert* astronomers will crawl out of the woodwork and try to put you back asleep. Once you hear THE SOUND, sleep you will easily not.

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
But to add, how do i prepare myself and what will the effects of Planet X be?

I can tell you how to save yourself for just three easy installments of $99.95. And if you act now I will also share with you the secrets of Atlantis and how they can make you immortal. Call Now!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
You are going insane... Just sit still and examine every thought you have in every perspective. Once you do this you will realize how flawed what your saying is.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'm really starting to get sick of this Planet X nonsense.

Unless you show me undeniable proof, it's just a story some guy came up with.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
You're asking me how to save you..... and I can't even save myself for sure.

But once you hear THE SOUND you will know deep down in your scrotum. Calling me crazy is weak and not very original. Why did you reply so quickly to this thread in such a demeaning tone? Have you been waiting for me?

How many of you have been waiting for this thread? You knew it was coming didn't you? You're a watchman and so am I. We're two sides of the same coin. The more you attack this thread, the more valid it will become to those who have eyes to see and ears to hear.

Thanks for being prompt - I was counting on you.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by elston

I can tell you how to save yourself for just three easy installments of $99.95. And if you act now I will also share with you the secrets of Atlantis and how they can make you immortal. Call Now!

I have my credit card ready, but are you sure I can have all this info for just 3 installments of 99.95???? It sounds too good to be true.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
But once you hear THE SOUND you will know deep down in your scrotum

ewww

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

But once you hear THE SOUND you will know deep down in your scrotum. Calling me crazy is weak and not very original. Why did you reply so quickly to this thread in such a demeaning tone? Have you been waiting for me?

Oh I am expecting a sound alright (see below) but I don't think it will be coming from this planetX.

For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud cry of summons, with the shout of an archangel, and with the blast of the trumpet of God. And those who have departed this life in Christ will rise first. 1 Thessalonians 4:16 AMPLIFIED BIBLE

51 Take notice! I tell you a mystery (a secret truth, an event decreed by the hidden purpose or counsel of God). We shall not all fall asleep [in death], but we shall all be changed (transformed)

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the [sound of the] last trumpet call. For a trumpet will sound, and the dead [in Christ] will be raised imperishable (free and immune from decay), and we shall be changed (transformed). 1 Corinthians 15:51-52 AMPLIFIED BIBLE

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Increase the font of this message and print it out. Then frame it and center it on the wall.

On or around April 24, 2009 a small red planet will appear to the south. Then we have about seven weeks before the pole shift. The intensifying sound will be inescapable and undeniable. According to my math, that gives us about eleven weeks until the party starts.

When red dust fills the sky we will have about six hours to take shelter. Shelter from what? 200 MPH winds, earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic ash, severe weather. Attacking the messenger does not change the message.

Good luck with that God thing. Sleeping with headphones on yet?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

what the heck is this sound thing you're talking about?
can you describe why there would be sound from a planet, i mean there's no sound from the sun, so why something behind the sun?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

How many of you have been waiting for this thread? You knew it was coming didn't you?

Well, they are kind of regular like clock work round these 'ere parts. So, err, for want of a better expression....yes. We did know it was coming. Thank you for not letting us down

I *heart* threads like these.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
there's no sound from the sun, so why something behind the sun?

There's no sound from anything in space. That's the hole in this thread.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod

Originally posted by elston

I have my credit card ready, but are you sure I can have all this info for just 3 installments of 99.95???? It sounds too good to be true.

Additional charges of your soul for Shipping and Handling not included.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

what the heck is this sound thing you're talking about?
can you describe why there would be sound from a planet, i mean there's no sound from the sun, so why something behind the sun?

Ah yes the sound. I don't have superhuman ears my friend. The sound I'm referring to does not belong. Go outside and sit in a quiet place. Better yet, sit in front of a south facing window in silence. The sound can vary from a cosmic jet noise to a deep space vacuum cleaner to a really eerie moaning noise, like a distant howling wind moving closer. Nobody had to train me to hear the sound, and I most certainly was not listening for it.

I am not just repeating gossip from a drunken leprechaun.

[edit on 2/23/09 by HaveSeen4Myself]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
OR, you heard a jet one time, than wolves howling the next, than your neighbor vacuuming his den the next. Give me a break.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
you know that thing that sounds like the wind?

Well, it's the wind.

And you know that sound that sounds like Jets, how's about they're jets. I live in a quiet country esque type place, I hear no strange noises.

Please, calm your mind and don't frett over this. It's not going to happen. And even IF it was, then it's out of your control, and there's nill point for worrying about something that's out of your control. You'll live longer

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join