It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare To Save Yourselves OR Prepare To DIE

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
"Prepare to save yourselves from the big bad invisible rogue planet!!!"

Save yourselves? lol what in the world are you talking about?

How are we supposed to save ourselves? Build bunkers? lol!

If the "end of the world" is coming, then it is coming and there is nothing we can do about it! "Save ourselves." LMAO.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

Thanks for wishing me luck.

I think someone's been watching to many B-rated Sci-Fi movies.

Plan 9 from Outer Space was a movie not a documentary.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Piggy#1: there's no sound from the sun, so why something behind the sun?

Piggy#2: There's no sound from anything in space. That's the hole in this thread.

This sound I have explained in a fair amount of detail already at this early juncture of threadness. Why dost thou protest? Dost thou not have ears to hear?

I can pick the sound up almost constantly, since I've been listening to it getting louder for three weeks. Of course the wind influences sound. Put it this way. I only live about 1/4 mile from I-40 and I can hear the sound over the traffic.

The ideal listening time is around midnight until daylight. The colder it is the better sound travels, plus there less background noise during those hours. I'm just a compassionate human doing what comes naturally.

Deny Denial.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

okay, i'll bear what you arte saying in mind.

does your wife hear this sound also?

if this sound is from an object behind the sun, why does it come from the southern sky, the sun is never due south.

and i would prefer if you didn't call me a piggy, i haven't said anything even slightly negative about you, i just asked a couple of questions.

[edit on 23/2/09 by pieman]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
Increase the font of this message and print it out. Then frame it and center it on the wall.

On or around April 24, 2009 a small red planet will appear to the south. Then we have about seven weeks before the pole shift. The intensifying sound will be inescapable and undeniable. According to my math, that gives us about eleven weeks until the party starts.

When red dust fills the sky we will have about six hours to take shelter. Shelter from what? 200 MPH winds, earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic ash, severe weather. Attacking the messenger does not change the message.

Good luck with that God thing. Sleeping with headphones on yet?

Oh great another prediction with a date. April 24th I have marked my calendar. I will be looking for a red planet to the south that will not be Mars.

What is this magical sound that can somehow travel through the vacuum of space? I would love to know how a sound can travel in the absence of air molecules.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
"Prepare to save yourselves from the big bad invisible rogue planet!!!"

Save yourselves? lol what in the world are you talking about?

How are we supposed to save ourselves? Build bunkers? lol!

If the "end of the world" is coming, then it is coming and there is nothing we can do about it! "Save ourselves." LMAO.

Now we're getting somewhere! That's about the same reaction I had brother. Apparently, some of the more fortunate among us have known about this for a while (DECADES), and can retreat - oh I don't know - deep inside of a mountain to a bunker that we helped pay for?

The party is rather large. Some will wake up with a headache, the lucky ones. 77 days to figure it out or make like an ostrich to avoid the sound.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The colder the better? Try hearing it from Norway, on a mountain. Im telling you; there is NO SOUND. The only thing you hear is the sound of silence. Ive spent the whole weekend in the cabin, and its situated far from any traffic, citys, lights and people in general. The darkness and silence up there is total. If there where any spacial moan, noise, sound or anything, you bet i hear it.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Oh great another prediction with a date. April 24th I have marked my calendar. I will be looking for a red planet to the south that will not be Mars.

What is this magical sound that can somehow travel through the vacuum of space? I would love to know how a sound can travel in the absence of air molecules.

I said on or about April 24. I would expect some heavy chemtrail action and you're totally at liberty to hold me personally responsible for such actions. They can't hide the sound my friend.

As far as the dynamics behind what enables the sound to be heard, that's not my area of expertise. I never claimed to be any kind of astro-acoustical technician. I'm just invited to the party like you.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
See if you can still hear it if you walk approximately 100 feet away from the methe lab. Please report back.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenDozer
The colder the better? Try hearing it from Norway, on a mountain. Im telling you; there is NO SOUND. The only thing you hear is the sound of silence. Ive spent the whole weekend in the cabin, and its situated far from any traffic, citys, lights and people in general. The darkness and silence up there is total. If there where any spacial moan, noise, sound or anything, you bet i hear it.

You're a bit further north than me friend. I would imagine that the sound is much fainter for you at the moment. When I first heard it, I just thought that a really distant jet was approaching. But this eventually became louder and more frequent. The last couple of nights it almost sounded like a cosmic wolf or coyote. Very hard to describe.

Actually the first thing that got my wheels turning happened on Sunday Jan. 31. The weather was fair and cold with no storm nearby. The entire southern sky flashed and I heard a really loud popping noise - weird and kinda scary. This happened at about 17:15 and then again at about 19:15 EST while I was sitting at computer near a south facing window. My wife saw the second flash from a north facing window and was also startled.

[edit on 2/23/09 by HaveSeen4Myself]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

Study a little on planetary mechanics. When two planetary bodies, each with a magnetic field come close to each other, many things can, and will happen. such as, static lightening, earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, tsunamis, great firestorms. Earth is really in for it. but then, for a thing to be reborn, it must first die. This is part of a cycle that has been going on for a very long time. The ancients tried to tell us, but many disregarded what they tried to say.
Some have paid attention, and they will know what to expect, for the most part.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Study a little on planetary mechanics. When two planetary bodies, each with a magnetic field come close to each other, many things can, and will happen. such as, static lightening, earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, tsunamis, great firestorms. Earth is really in for it. but then, for a thing to be reborn, it must first die. This is part of a cycle that has been going on for a very long time. The ancients tried to tell us, but many disregarded what they tried to say.

Yes, when planetary bodies near each other I'm sure there are great disruptions, but I have yet to see any proof of this "Planet X" rogue planet or brown dwarf or whatever B.S. it's supposed to be.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure sound waves don't travel through space..

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman

okay, i'll bear what you arte saying in mind.

does your wife hear this sound also?

if this sound is from an object behind the sun, why does it come from the southern sky, the sun is never due south.

and i would prefer if you didn't call me a piggy, i haven't said anything even slightly negative about you, i just asked a couple of questions.

[edit on 23/2/09 by pieman]

Oops I missed your post. I didn't mean anything personal with the piggy reference. Yes my wife can hear it although her ears are not that great and she does not like the sound.

As far as the southern orientation, I have wondered the same thing. Maybe it has something to do with the magnetic field... just a guess.

I really hope I'm wrong, because I don't have a death wish. For me to start this thread and swim against the current is not easy.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
maybe its the bloop - in space

but (half)seriously, ive followed the x stuff a long time, but hearing it coming? Its in space, where no one can hear you scream!?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Haveseen4myself.... I don't want to insult you in any way but maybe this may be something to consider...

clinical-psychology.suite101.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

both delusions and aural/visual hallucinations are well known symptoms of schizophrenia or psychosis.. Like I said, just something to consider, not trying to tear you down or anything.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Thank you for shining your light my way brother. You brought up a key word that is paramount - cycle. It is my understanding that we can survive the coming events and some kind of assistance is possible. I'm looking for a lifeline of sorts, but I'm not afraid. Namaste.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Think you could move up the date about 10 days it has been real windy here and I owe the state a bunch of money. April 14 th would be soooo much better for me. I wouldn't have to die broke.

mikell

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx
Haveseen4myself.... I don't want to insult you in any way but maybe this may be something to consider...

clinical-psychology.suite101.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

both delusions and aural/visual hallucinations are well known symptoms of schizophrenia or psychosis.. Like I said, just something to consider, not trying to tear you down or anything.

Your observations are unwarranted, premature, and invalid. Overly generous of you to stop in though. Your freelance wizardry might be of service to some of our fellow members in this thread who have exhibited anger issues. Acting so selflessly must be very rewarding for your soul.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Uh..... by any chance did you take any like crack or mary jane recently? Ummm... sorry mods, but I am being serious. This is one of the most outragous things I have heard in a few months, but I do appaud you for some good laughs.

For all of you still scratching your heads on this one:

-Space is a vaccum. Sound is creating by vibrations in AIR. No physical way you could actually hear it

-This 'thing' must be pretty ****ing huge, and btw, why ISN't it altering the gravity of earth and other planets and causing our seasons to change?

-Don't pull any of this ancient Sumerian bull**** on me. The guy who 'translated' it does not know a word of ancient Sumerian.

-Prepare to die? wtf are they going to do, pull out a giant *** laser and zap the earth? (sorry for the lang. I'm simply stating the facts)

is also tampering with all imaging systems that would otherwise show absolute

Not physically possible. I can put a picture of anything I want on my own created search function and it would be up there as long as I was still hosting it. They would have to PHYSICALLY TRACT DOWN THE HOSTING SERVER to shut it down....

I'm sorry, but this is so unacceptable in so many ways, I suggest mods labeling this as a hoax

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join