It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare To Save Yourselves OR Prepare To DIE

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
]reply to post by catseyequeen

Rare to happen but it does happen.

On November 18, 1952, a slight tremor was felt by many at Quincy, a small town about 20 miles northwest of Tallahassee. Windows and doors rattled, but no serious effects were noted. One source notes, "The shock interfered with writing of a parking ticket." It didn't say in what way.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

A shock occurred near St. Augustine, in the northeast part of the State, in January 1879. The Nation's oldest permanent settlement, founded by Spain in 1565, reported that heavy shaking knocked plaster from walls and articles from shelves. Similar effects were noted at Daytona Beach, 50 miles south. At Tampa, the southernmost point of the felt area, the trembling was preceded by a rumbling sound at 11:30 p.m. Two shocks were reported in other areas, at 11:45 p.m. and 11:55 p.m. The tremor was felt through north and central Florida, and at Savannah, Georgia

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Well I am skeptical by nature but willing to extend the benefit of the doubt to you on this one.

After all, long ago there was a crazy man running around telling people the world was round when everyone knew it was flat.

So tell me more on how this exact date was arrived at.

PS. I have seen invisible aliens.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Lol.

Fail.

Something intelligent going here, other wise my post will be OTed.

hmmmm...

I think that this is class A insanity at it's best, I would recommend Doctor Phil speaking with this fella.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

This entire thread is rubbish. Did you just read this on the internet or some book? What a LOAD. What do the Annunaki have to even benefit from destroying Earth? You know there are a million more recourses in a single asteroid.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
We are dead. I am dead
How do I write here then ? Well it just happens that I am alive right now
I was dead before "1980" and I will be dead again who knows when

Must use our time here with good intentions.

www.greatdreams.com...

When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home."

Chief Aupumut, Mohican. 1725

Crazy Horse, Tashunkewitko of the western Sioux, was born about 1845. Killed at Fort Robinson, Nebraska in 1877, he lived barely 33 years.

As a boy, Crazy Horse seldom saw white men. Sioux parents took pride in teaching their sons and daughters according to tribal customs. Often giving food to the needy, they exemplified self-denial for the general good. They believed in generosity, courage, and self-denial, not a life based upon commerce and gain.

One winter when Crazy Horse was only five, the tribe was short of food. His father, a tireless hunter, finally brought in two antelope. The little boy rode his pony through the camp, telling the old folks to come for meat, without first asking his parents. Later when Crazy Horse asked for food, his mother said, "You must be brave and live up to your generous reputation."

It was customary for young men to spend much time in prayer and solitude, fasting in the wilderness --typical of Sioux spiritual life which has since been lost in the contact with a material civilization.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by pai mei]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I can detect another flaw, one I actually had pointed out to myself once I was "jumping the gun" on this subject:

If NASA is tampering all evidence and won't let any photo material slip out; what about the thousands of private-owned telescopes scattered around the globe? It is not like NASA has monopoly on astronomy.

I have yet not seen one sigle picture of this planet.
If it moves so fast it has not been seen yet, but it is in fact closing in on us, how fast must it be travelling?

It could be passing through some inter-dimensional worm holes maybe, but that is one major "maybe".

Nah, I am sorry. Even though I would love for this concept to be true, I can not think more than this:
The entire idea of Nibiru is gathered from one sigle source only. And that source is...hmm...kind of debunked.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
********TURN OFF EVERYTHING AND LISTEN FOR YOURSELF*********

The evidence for PlanetX is growing more abundant every day. For about three weeks, I've been able to hear the unsettling noises of its approach in the south skies. Saturday night the sounds were briefly so intense and my wife and I had to turn our music up pretty loud to block it out. I can hear it as I type this message... similar to a distant howling wind. Reports of these noises, though plentiful, WILL NOT show up on google search results.

You don't get sounds in space due to a lack of air
The sun could blow up, and you wouldnt hear it

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
You can either prepare to save yourselves or prepare to die.

And how would we go about preparing ourselves?
This should be good.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
you know that thing that sounds like the wind?

Well, it's the wind.

And you know that sound that sounds like Jets, how's about they're jets. I live in a quiet country esque type place, I hear no strange noises.

Please, calm your mind and don't frett over this. It's not going to happen. And even IF it was, then it's out of your control, and there's nill point for worrying about something that's out of your control. You'll live longer

Probably a motorway, you know I find it really annoying that when I take the dog out around 3ish and you can still hear cars on the motorway and thats miles away....... Man it's annoying I just want quiet... another thing, why are birds up at 2 in the morning these days??

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
HaveSeen4Myself, what do you think to my theory that the great economic crash is merely a staged event to siphon trillions of dollars to build whatever it is that is needed to save the elite during the cataclysms of 2012..........

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
planet x has already been... the original prediction was 2003, it came 2 weeks before.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Since thread is such an epic fail, I do not understand why I am still here. There is so much BS that the OP is pulling out of thin air. Man, I'm no troll, but I like to see something that isn't just stated.

And yes, I was being serious when I asked when you were on drugs. The OP wants to go "outside" the box, but there is a point, unless you are some religious prophet, you can't just pull BS out of thin air and expect people to believe it.

Oh, and if you tell me that you are not, how can anyone believe that you are not. You flatly refused to answer my question because you didn't know astrophysics? I learned this my my 12th grade physics class?

Its a simple matter of gravity and bodies of mass. OP needs to get some big skill, or go home.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
you're saying this is coming from behind the sun.. along it's long orbital trip.. but..

we're on one side of the sun in december.. and we're on the OTHER side .. the OPPOSITE side.. during JUNE.. so we'd have seen it. if it were "behind" the sun.. that is to say.. if it was on the opposite side of the sun..

BUT if our orbits were timed JUST right.. almost calculatedly perfect.. so that EVEN as WE go around the sun.. when the planet x comes through...it's orbit is exactly "timed" so that the sun is always occludig the line of sight of the planet x??

is that what you're attempting to say is occuring? because that's the only way that this could possibly happen.

-

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
This is probably not your most reliable newzine, and i cant find any confirmation from any good sources.(at work, so my scouring is limited)

Link: strange sounds, earthquakes

Since the indiandaily seems like a outlet for some questionable news, i would not put much weight on the reports. But just wantet to show ya all

[edit on 24/2/09 by BenDozer] ..oh the spelling

[edit on 24/2/09 by BenDozer]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Be honest with yourself. Find a window facing south. Turn off all electronics and sit in silence in front of the window. If you have decent ears, you might hear a series of beeping tones similar to a hearing test. Then you will hear THE SOUND. I am in North Carolina, USA. I am a compassionate human and acting from my heart.

It sounds like you may be hearing a standard kitchen microwave unit. I say this due to the beeping sounds followed by "the sound". I hear that crap everyday. SOMETIMES IT POPS! LIKE A LOT OF POPS! then I get this really odd buttery smell all around my house.

Honestly, I did give this a shot however (heck it only took a couple seconds). I'm a musician/sound engineer (the guy that mixes the tracks and perfects the Master) so my ears are more than good. I live in Virginia so just a sate away and I hear nothing but the normal outdoor sounds I've heard since I've been here (22 years). Surely nothing matching what you are reporting.

I'm not saying that you're full of it I'm just letting you know that I highly doubt what you are hearing has anything to do with what you think it does. I believe it to be something local to you or possibly something internal (tinnitus).

Take care and relax. The end of the world can be nothing more than the end of an illusion. Enjoy the ride

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Don't worry OP, I'm going into Machine City just as we speak. Zion will be saved...or so the story goes.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
OMG, a far out story in skunk works!!!!!
you people need to relax, take the story as you find it. the OP is right about one thing, random anger levels are high.

OP, if you're still watching, what brings you to believe this is planet X?
how did you calculate the date of the dust storms etc.?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I am hearing the sounds too...

HERE COMES THE DRUMS!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Really I hate being that guy, but the sounds you continue to describe sounds an awful lot like Tinnitus. I can believe in some out there topics and try to give every topic the same respect. But your evidence has an logical explanation. For your info I can hear it now facing east. Tinnitus that is.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Ant4AU]

Good morning Ant4AU. I am quite familiar with Tinnitus and I am absolutely positive that you would love to be the guy that kills this thread. What is the bounty up to now? You're fighting an uphill battle, friend. The sound is not independant of me, and I ruled out the obvious before I determined the origin of what I am referring to as THE SOUND.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join