It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare To Save Yourselves OR Prepare To DIE

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by catseyequeen
It isn't him. It isn't Nibiru. It is the sound of the planet reacting to Nibiru. Seems obvious to me now. I am in FLA and hear rumbling randomly all the time with no explanation. All different times of the day and night. It will last up to fifteen minutes. No planes, trains, trucks, boats, nothing. Never heard it before 2006. It isn't just me. I asked my military buddies and it ain't them at the base either. Sounds and feels like a low, drawn out earthquake deep under your feet. Shakes the house a little sometimes. We don't have earthquakes in FLA. But the sound hasn't traveled trhough space from Nibiru. It isn't coming FROM Nibiru, it is the planet reacting TO it. If you are not feeling or hearing it then you are probably just to used to it, explain it away as something else or ignore it. I have been asking about it for years around here and no one knows. Perhaps this is the explanation I have been looking for. Makes more sense than a psychosis we are all experiencing. I don't drink. Don't do drugs. Am a 4.0 student and perfectly healthy. I ain't him, it ain't me and it ain't you. It is a reaction. That is my theory.

Greetings brother. The truth is sometimes exponentially stranger than fiction. Thank you for being honest. Perhaps your post will be an inspiration for others to look inward, but I have my doubts. You are obviously well grounded and looking for answers. There are many more of us than we have been led to believe. All I can offer at the moment is a star for your efforts.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by deepred
Well I am skeptical by nature but willing to extend the benefit of the doubt to you on this one.

After all, long ago there was a crazy man running around telling people the world was round when everyone knew it was flat.

So tell me more on how this exact date was arrived at.

PS. I have seen invisible aliens.

I pay attention to my heart and I'm honest with myself. First I ruled out the obvious, then I went looking for answers. The truth is very difficult to find, and this is a task that must be undertaken by the individual. Let your heart be your guide and do not live in fear.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

This entire thread is rubbish. Did you just read this on the internet or some book? What a LOAD. What do the Annunaki have to even benefit from destroying Earth? You know there are a million more recourses in a single asteroid.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

I do not claim to have all of the answers, friend. You attack what you do not understand, why? There is still time for you, but my feeling is that you seek nothing but to ridicule. So be it, but you've had your say.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raud
I can detect another flaw, one I actually had pointed out to myself once I was "jumping the gun" on this subject:

If NASA is tampering all evidence and won't let any photo material slip out; what about the thousands of private-owned telescopes scattered around the globe? It is not like NASA has monopoly on astronomy.

I have yet not seen one sigle picture of this planet.
If it moves so fast it has not been seen yet, but it is in fact closing in on us, how fast must it be travelling?

It could be passing through some inter-dimensional worm holes maybe, but that is one major "maybe".

Nah, I am sorry. Even though I would love for this concept to be true, I can not think more than this:
The entire idea of Nibiru is gathered from one sigle source only. And that source is...hmm...kind of debunked.

Friend, instead of seeking flaws your time would be better spent seeking truths. Your words do not bother me although you appear to be somehow claiming a false victory. Either you have fallen into a trap yourself, or you are attempting to set one. You are capable of much more than that.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

You don't get sounds in space due to a lack of air
The sun could blow up, and you wouldnt hear it

Greetings friend, and welcome to ATS. Your concerns have already been addressed ad nauseum. For the sake of posterity:

As far as the dynamics behind what enables the sound to be heard, that's not my area of expertise. I never claimed to be any kind of astro-acoustical technician. I'm just invited to the party like you.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen
You can either prepare to save yourselves or prepare to die.

And how would we go about preparing ourselves?
This should be good.

There are many ways to go about this, friend. Only one person will know when you are prepared and that person is yourself. Whether you choose to sautee your body or decide to nourish your soul, the choice is ultimately yours alone to make.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Probably a motorway, you know I find it really annoying that when I take the dog out around 3ish and you can still hear cars on the motorway and thats miles away....... Man it's annoying I just want quiet... another thing, why are birds up at 2 in the morning these days??

Hello friend. I have lived near what you refer to as a 'motorway' for sixteen years. The sound I'm referring to can easily be distinguised from any such background noise. While I cannot blame you for doubting what I say, I also can't speak for your soul. That task is yours and should not be taken lightly.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
OK - On the fence with this one guys not sure either way
But I do have this to add.

Sound in space - You guys seems so cock sure of yourself when it comes to sound and a vacum.

Try and look at it like this - The sound this chap may be hearing from if from Space may not be or act like or use 'traditionally known' methods for sound.

You see you guys are all like 'sound can't travel in a vacum' ect ect.
But you forget that everything we once knew has changed and been proven NOT to be the case.

Maybe something is going on to generate a sound for which are current model of science doesn't understand. or detect.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
HaveSeen4Myself, what do you think to my theory that the great economic crash is merely a staged event to siphon trillions of dollars to build whatever it is that is needed to save the elite during the cataclysms of 2012..........

The term that I feel more accurately describes this epic downturn is economic terrorism. The elite that you refer to have never been unprepared. Are you familiar with the movie Planet of The Apes?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
When is this joke comming to an end ???
My friends say it is BS, and they are experinced BS'rs...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by truth_seeker3
Since thread is such an epic fail, I do not understand why I am still here. There is so much BS that the OP is pulling out of thin air. Man, I'm no troll, but I like to see something that isn't just stated.

And yes, I was being serious when I asked when you were on drugs. The OP wants to go "outside" the box, but there is a point, unless you are some religious prophet, you can't just pull BS out of thin air and expect people to believe it.

Oh, and if you tell me that you are not, how can anyone believe that you are not. You flatly refused to answer my question because you didn't know astrophysics? I learned this my my 12th grade physics class?

Its a simple matter of gravity and bodies of mass. OP needs to get some big skill, or go home.

Friend, none of this is a simple matter. I have often been referred to as a prophet by those close to me. Religion is not a factor in the least, this much I can assure you. Although I cannot explain the sound in a scientific context, you have a ways to go. Firstly, you must be honest with yourself like a few others in this thread. This requires you to forget all the lies that are loosely termed "an education". But I have a strong feeling that this is not the path that you have chosen.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

[snip]

It's impossible to hear anything in any dimension from the VACUUM of space....

DENY IGNORANCE /UNFLAGGED.

This is the fourth line.

-Psycho

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Psychonaughty]

personal insult removed

[edit on 26/2/09 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
you're saying this is coming from behind the sun.. along it's long orbital trip.. but..

we're on one side of the sun in december.. and we're on the OTHER side .. the OPPOSITE side.. during JUNE.. so we'd have seen it. if it were "behind" the sun.. that is to say.. if it was on the opposite side of the sun..

BUT if our orbits were timed JUST right.. almost calculatedly perfect.. so that EVEN as WE go around the sun.. when the planet x comes through...it's orbit is exactly "timed" so that the sun is always occludig the line of sight of the planet x??

is that what you're attempting to say is occuring? because that's the only way that this could possibly happen.

-

I'll make this quite simple friend. Although the Anunnaki have the ability to travel between dimensions, this has been very troublesome for them in the past. For this reason, while they are able to 'navigate' and alter their path, PlanetX HAS to emerge from behind the Sun at some point. This is the April 24, 2009 date that was given. While the planet can be blinded by chemtrails, the sound is not so easily hidden. Many have chosen the ostrich method.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I love how you tell people not to live in fear, yet the title of your post is PREPARE TO DIE! Quit acting as if you are all knowing, because if you are wrong, which I believe without a doubt that you are, you are going to look extremely foolish when nothing happens. Sure, I can somewhat believe in a pole shift, but quit with this planet x nonsense. I pray for your family.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I find that all the bashers and naysayers on this tread are closed minded individuals. After checking and researching on the ATS boards for a few years, this thread actually made me join. I have an open mind, and have noted on my calender the dates mentioned in this thread. I have not heard this "noise", but will be listening more closely now when I am away from NYC, which will be this upcoming weekend as I head to the mountains. I find the original poster to be sincere and will research more as the dates gets closer. I have to laugh that others on these boards continually slam posters. I am sure I will be... I find that if you do not like what someone has to say, don't respond. I have been silently doing my own research on the whole 2012 stigma, and more and more I find myself believing that something ominous will happen. Between the sun passing through the galactic plane, possibilty in polar shift and magnetic shift causing who knows what, to the solar storm cycle being at its peak that year, the mayan calander, the chinease calander...I could go on, but you get the idea. It seems that many people debunk all these things without truely looking into it. I, myself, will be ready..... Open your eyes and your mind....anything is possible~

[edit on 24-2-2009 by geodon13]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by M0n0lyth

It sounds like you may be hearing a standard kitchen microwave unit. I say this due to the beeping sounds followed by "the sound". I hear that crap everyday. SOMETIMES IT POPS! LIKE A LOT OF POPS! then I get this really odd buttery smell all around my house.

Honestly, I did give this a shot however (heck it only took a couple seconds). I'm a musician/sound engineer (the guy that mixes the tracks and perfects the Master) so my ears are more than good. I live in Virginia so just a sate away and I hear nothing but the normal outdoor sounds I've heard since I've been here (22 years). Surely nothing matching what you are reporting.

I'm not saying that you're full of it I'm just letting you know that I highly doubt what you are hearing has anything to do with what you think it does. I believe it to be something local to you or possibly something internal (tinnitus).

Take care and relax. The end of the world can be nothing more than the end of an illusion. Enjoy the ride

You have chosen to ride the fence and eat popcorn. That is all well and good, friend. Perhaps in the process you will seek knowledge and attempt to quench your thirst. I feel that you have much potential. The reference you make to the illusion tells me this much. I wish you well.

edit to add: The italics is not my doing. I have tried a few times unsuccessfully to change this post back to regular type. So be it.

[edit on 2/24/09 by HaveSeen4Myself]

Fixed italics

[edit on 26/2/09 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
OMG, a far out story in skunk works!!!!!
you people need to relax, take the story as you find it. the OP is right about one thing, random anger levels are high.

OP, if you're still watching, what brings you to believe this is planet X?
how did you calculate the date of the dust storms etc.?

Your post is an obvious attempt to deflect attention from the conspiracy aspect of the coming events. I have given no indication of any intention to abandon this thread, although I feel that this would please you. I haven't had to caculate anything, friend. I advise everyone to seek their own truths. I am just pointing the awakened among us in the right direction. Peace be with you.

[edit on 2/24/09 by HaveSeen4Myself]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
i find it interesting that your replies all centre around personal exchanges rather than providing more details of your hypotheses. i understand you might feel attacked but what else did you expect when you posted an unsubstantiated thread on ATS?

i'll ask you again, what makes you believe this particular sound can only be attributed to planet X?

also i wondered if you have tried recording the sound?

[edit on 24/2/09 by pieman]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
When is this joke comming to an end ???
My friends say it is BS, and they are experinced BS'rs...

There are many here among us who think that life is but a joke. My advise to you would be to find some new friends. The handle associated with your ATS account tells me you have eyes to see. You are capable of much more than the hand you have chosen to show here.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
I haven't had to caculate anything, friend. I advise everyone to seek their own truths. I am just pointing the awakened among us in the right direction. Peace be with you.

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
On or around April 24, 2009 a small red planet will appear to the south. Then we have about seven weeks before the pole shift. The intensifying sound will be inescapable and undeniable. According to my math, that gives us about eleven weeks until the party starts.

When red dust fills the sky we will have about six hours to take shelter. Shelter from what? 200 MPH winds, earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic ash, severe weather. Attacking the messenger does not change the message.

okay, perhaps calculations was the wrong word.
i'll rephrase the question, what did you base the information in this post on?

[edit on 24/2/09 by pieman]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join