It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare To Save Yourselves OR Prepare To DIE

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
As you can see, you can't answer these....

Yet another part

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
You can tell this is a high brow thread due to the spelling and grammar it was written with.
The OP had clearly thought this out, well in advance- with credibility on his mind.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
yeah, seriously, how credible can you possibly be when you can't even speak (or write) correctly. Your credibility, your "suggestions" and the lot are shot now. I have heard rumblings in my area of Florida but can't figure out what it is. The ground and the house will just rumble lowly for about fifteen minutes at a time. No planes overhead, doesn't even sound like a plane, but the ground will just rumble. I never thought of it being Nibiru but now I am willing to give it some thought. I think a more likely explanation, other than the hallucination/hoax theory, is that perhaps you are more sensitive. It may not be an actual "sound" from Nibiru you are hearing. It may be a vibration (which many sleeping prophets have said is coming soon) of the Earth in response to the planet's closeness to us. There have never ever been earthquakes in Florida, at least while I have been alive, and I swear, it happens all hours of the day and night randomly. I low rumble that seems to have no "visible" source like a truck, train or plane. I always try to find the logical explanation first. I have even asked friends who are in the military close by and they say they are not allowed to fly over residential areas at night. I feel this sound is a reaction and that is what you are hearing. The sound is not coming FROM Nibiru, but it is because of Nibiru which people have already photographed and filmed. Check youtube, you will find all of the visual info you need there but be critical of what you see. Feel what the truth is. If it feels wrong to you, then it is and no one should be able to sway you from outside yourself. If you FEEL it is true then it doesn't matter how many people call you crazy or try use some flimsy science (which changes constantly with every new discovery) to convince you otherwise. Feel the truth and have faith in your feelings. You have them for a very good reason. Some will die, some will live. This has always been true and it will remain. People just have to choose for themselves which they want. I am of the school of thought, "If it doesn't happen, great. But if it does, I want to be warned and prepared." I feel there is nothing wrong with that philosophy for how can it go wrong? Oh, and no one has mentioned that the Sumerians knew about Nibiru. Been around a lot longer than any of us.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
well I have to agree with the censorship part, I have posted on this before.
I have to say it's blatent. I compiled a list of sites and you tubes that have been removed, and damn quick to.
I often wonder how many people will actually get this message.
I have seen enough myself to know something is going on, what exactly I really couldn't say.
And yes there is a lot of disinfo on this site, which is ok really. I mean when you think about it, everything in here would be bs if there wasn't any disinfo.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
you wouldn't be able to hear a planet moving in space, genius.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Can't wait!

I need some real excitement like this in my life

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth_seeker3
Uh..... by any chance did you take any like crack or mary jane recently? Ummm... sorry mods, but I am being serious. This is one of the most outragous things I have heard in a few months, but I do appaud you for some good laughs.

You seem to have some anger issues. Why is this thread the subject of your displaced anger? If this is the most outrageous things you've heard lately, have you been under a rock? You must not hang out much on ATS!

For all of you still scratching your heads on this one:

Are you applauding, laughing, or scratching your head? Oh wait derailing wasn't one of the choices. Silly me.

Space is a vaccum. Sound is creating by vibrations in AIR. No physical way you could actually hear it

For a truth(space)seeker(3), you can't have strayed very far out of your box yet. (I have already answered this question) As far as the dynamics behind what enables the sound to be heard, that's not my area of expertise. I never claimed to be any kind of astro-acoustical technician. I'm just invited to the party like you.

This 'thing' must be pretty ****ing huge, and btw, why ISN't it altering the gravity of earth and other planets and causing our seasons to change?

Are you referring to your ego? I am not an astrophysicist.

Don't pull any of this ancient Sumerian bull**** on me. The guy who 'translated' it does not know a word of ancient Sumerian.

You're not a 'people person' are you? Do you speak fluent Sumerian? You're the one pulling.

Prepare to die? wtf are they going to do, pull out a giant *** laser and zap the earth? (sorry for the lang. I'm simply stating the facts)

There are rules against circumventing the abusive language apparatus.

is also tampering with all imaging systems that would otherwise show absolute

Not physically possible. I can put a picture of anything I want on my own created search function and it would be up there as long as I was still hosting it. They would have to PHYSICALLY TRACT DOWN THE HOSTING SERVER to shut it down....

Too far out of the box for you again? Do you seek the truth anywhere further than an arm's length away?

I'm sorry, but this is so unacceptable in so many ways, I suggest mods labeling this as a hoax

Apology accepted. How long have you have been waiting for this thread? You knew it was coming didn't you? You're a watchman and so am I. We're two sides of the same coin. The more you attack this thread, the more valid it will become to those who have eyes to see and ears to hear.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dewm0nster
You can tell this is a high brow thread due to the spelling and grammar it was written with.
The OP had clearly thought this out, well in advance- with credibility on his mind.

Thank you kind sir. If we all excersized equal amounts of respect to one another, we'd be far more advanced as a society, wouldn't we? But alas

A star for you brother.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by foremanator
well I have to agree with the censorship part, I have posted on this before.
I have to say it's blatent. I compiled a list of sites and you tubes that have been removed, and damn quick to.
I often wonder how many people will actually get this message.
I have seen enough myself to know something is going on, what exactly I really couldn't say.
And yes there is a lot of disinfo on this site, which is ok really. I mean when you think about it, everything in here would be bs if there wasn't any disinfo.

Greetings brother. We are nearing the end of a cycle and everything is speeding up. The message will find its way to all of those who choose to see it. I don't have many of the answers, either. When enough egos have been throttled, more of the pieces may present themselves.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself

Originally posted by truth_seeker3
Uh..... by any chance did you take any like crack or mary jane recently? Ummm... sorry mods, but I am being serious. This is one of the most outragous things I have heard in a few months, but I do appaud you for some good laughs.

You seem to have some anger issues. Why is this thread the subject of your displaced anger? If this is the most outrageous things you've heard lately, have you been under a rock? You must not hang out much on ATS!

How does that sound angry to you? Sounds more like incredulity to me.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

The sound he is hearing is coming from "The Hole in Holbrook" right on I-40.
or maybe,
It's the sound of the air coming from the bubble known as "The US/World Economy"

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

How does that sound angry to you? Sounds more like incredulity to me.

To each his own. I know you can bring more to the table than a question of semantics. Have you sat in silence and listened for the sound friend? I can hear it clearly as I type this reply. You're either with me, against me, or riding the fence eating popcorn. There's plenty of popcorn to go around, and the resulting thirst for knowledge.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I sat on a lawn chair facing south. No noises around. Then I heard a low rumble if I listened real hard. It got louder and louder. I was paralyzed with fear. It got to the point where it sounded just like my wifes ex husbands pick up truck...Then I heard all kind of commotion coming from inside the house. I think they were aliens. I ran inside to see what was going on and I saw the door close behind them...They must have heard me coming! It's a good thing they was leavin too cause my wife was lyin buck naked on the couch. Then I heard that horrible pick up truck noise again so I rolled up on the floor and waited for it to pass. This planet X thing may have something to it after all....

Sorry had to get that off my chest. I know I have seen other threads on this topic of Planet X. Is there any way of finding proof of its location now ?

[edit on 24-2-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

Now I have either been hearing Planet X for the last twenty one years or I just have Tinnitus. And if I have to place a bet I will bet on Tinnitus. I fee that you are more than likely experiencing this too. As I have said I have heard the exact sounds you are describing for the last twenty one years if not longer. I can hear those sounds now. Anytime there is no sound I hear it. And often times it is loud enough to not be easily drowned out as you stated in your OP. So please relax it will all be ok. When the end comes there is nothing anyone is going to be able to do to stop it. All you can do if you are a believer is pray and wait.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

NO AD HOMINEM... sound is the perception of disturbances of air pressure.there is no"sound" in a vacuum; space is vacuum.. any hevenly body not on planet earth is in "space"s.Prove me wrong or seek help.

You would never hear an approaching anything , even as it entered the atmosphere it will be in the atmosphere for a very short time before impacting.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I am beginning to think the OP has seen "The Fifth Element" a few too many times.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Sir...please get to the nearest hospital and ask for a CAT and MRI scan for you safety and the safety of others. As much as I would like to believe it is real...IT ISN'T. There is absolutely no proof of anything relating to a Planet X.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by edgecrusher2199]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
The end of another day in the sandbox. This thread will get much more interesting in the coming days and weeks unless ATS bows to TPTB and removes it, which is a likely scenario. The thread killers will show up in droves tomorrow, but rest assured that they are studying me and surveying the situation. This isn't my first rodeo. The personal attacks will come in bunches. They will jump up and down and scream hoax.

Here's a little food for thought. A simple review of my posting history should reveal some of my interests and what ideals are important to me. I urge ATS'ers to read as many of them as possible. Then read through this thread again. Bear in mind that many of my posts have been removed, my U2U's wiped out to hide evidence of threats, my ATS points taken away repeatedly, and a few posting bans along the way.

Be honest with yourself. Find a window facing south. Turn off all electronics and sit in silence in front of the window. If you have decent ears, you might hear a series of beeping tones similar to a hearing test. Then you will hear THE SOUND. I am in North Carolina, USA. I am a compassionate human and acting from my heart.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

Really I hate being that guy, but the sounds you continue to describe sounds an awful lot like Tinnitus. I can believe in some out there topics and try to give every topic the same respect. But your evidence has an logical explanation. For your info I can hear it now facing east. Tinnitus that is.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Ant4AU]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
It isn't him. It isn't Nibiru. It is the sound of the planet reacting to Nibiru. Seems obvious to me now. I am in FLA and hear rumbling randomly all the time with no explanation. All different times of the day and night. It will last up to fifteen minutes. No planes, trains, trucks, boats, nothing. Never heard it before 2006. It isn't just me. I asked my military buddies and it ain't them at the base either. Sounds and feels like a low, drawn out earthquake deep under your feet. Shakes the house a little sometimes. We don't have earthquakes in FLA. But the sound hasn't traveled trhough space from Nibiru. It isn't coming FROM Nibiru, it is the planet reacting TO it. If you are not feeling or hearing it then you are probably just to used to it, explain it away as something else or ignore it. I have been asking about it for years around here and no one knows. Perhaps this is the explanation I have been looking for. Makes more sense than a psychosis we are all experiencing. I don't drink. Don't do drugs. Am a 4.0 student and perfectly healthy. I ain't him, it ain't me and it ain't you. It is a reaction. That is my theory.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join