It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare To Save Yourselves OR Prepare To DIE

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5Well I would say that you are in the correct frame of mind to say the least!

I went outside and I could not hear a darn thing either, and I am further South then the OP is so it should have sounded like a freight train. I felt pretty foolish for even trying it, but I had to go have a smoke anyway.

**Update** The evasive quasi-evil space nomads AKA Anunnaki have shape shifted their sound signature to that of a really loud dog whistle. The train sound will return to its normal time slot tomorrow. Kirk out.

[edit on 2/25/09 by HaveSeen4Myself]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
You especially have to love the date April 24, 2009. Its a Friday...your enemy loves to do this kind of work on Fridays.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
oh yeah i hear it now........
oh sorry it was just the toilet flushing....
i had better go and call the coastguard and put a warning out to shipping

PEACE,
RK

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by baldwinI could, in fact state that my daughters barbie dolls get up between midnight and six am and all do the dance from Michael Jacksons Thriller video. If I did state something like this I would expect other members to ask me for proof. Maybe plant a camera in her room or hide in the closet with "expensive recording equipment." Fact is, my word alone does NOT constitute truth in any shape or form. Nor does the OP's word. That is standard based fact.

If you could just post a few still shots of your Michael Jackson dolls I would appreciate it. My daughter doesn't ask for much and just having the pictures to play with would be plenty.

With that, I would like to mention to the OP that maybe this is your truth. Maybe you do hear this noise. And, to you it IS a planet you are hearing floating against all rules of universal dynamics. Maybe the sound is in fact traveling thru an inescapable vacuum of space. And have at it!!!

I have enough on my plate already. The noise in this thread long ago drowned out the 'freight train with two wheels locked up', sound. Coins and paperclips routinely escape vacuums. Are you disrespecting sound, sister?

But, please spare me and everyone else the game you continue to play. It is in my version of the truth you speak of taking away from the credibility of this website and those who try and keep it in the realm of actual intelligent discussion.

Sigh. As you wish. Guards unhand these poor downtrodden people from this silly game. I can't comprehend the last part of your post and I feel I have let you down. If I die for your sins will you ever find it in your heart to forgive me?

[edit on 2/25/09 by HaveSeen4Myself]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
reply to post by defcon5

Dude, you wanna talk south, I am in Australia. No sound. Well, still giggling. I mean, planetX is just so funny.

Anyone know if they have the olympics on Nibiru, or do they call them the x games?

I take it you didn't get the memo. Elmo is caught in the fishtank again and your sound is being held ransom. Oh, you can giggle all you want, but until the fish is returned nobody will hear you. Nibiru was stripped of olympic status due to the hidden sexual connotation in the backward spelling: You are I, Be I in? Planet X has been separated long enough and the divorce is final.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
Some people are sentient
Thank You for being OP, I trust your awareness and your position to monitor and recognize the signs. Many of us have "special talents" and others - well they are empty shells filled to the brim in mediocrity!!! cool

I think it is quite odd that people believe in jesus and allah and will kill others over their superstitions and addictions, but refuse to believe in true scientific evidence. Do not let these people get in your way - they do not matter. Some will be shocked into major awareness

The Sumarians have mapped out pretty much the planetary cycles, I have to catch up on Nibiru, I do not know enough about it to have an opinion , but I do know for sure the storm is near.
I will watch this for starters(5 parts)

Hey it doesn't pay all that great, but somebody has to be the sound guy during extinction events. Thanks for the link. Between typing, listening, and the occasional panic sex, I've been busier than Mary Kay doing 9/11 damage control. But thusly, time I indeed will find.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
Thank god for paranoid nuts who make me smile and pmsl at the end of a long day.

I love this site

You know what they say. The paranoid will survive, and the nuts, well they will be assaulted. My wife used to be a pms person, and I pity you to come home after a long day to that. This site loves you too, friend... I am the sound man and I heard it say so.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al

Oh good, that's what we need another Planet X story.

Another one!?!?11 But it took nearly everything I had to just barely eke out this one...

As you wish, but I'm going to have to warn you ahead of time... I'm already over budget and understaffed.

So dood, wasn't this Nibiru thing the planet they used in the
Star Wars - Attack of the Nibiru or something.
I'm sure Barack Skywalker will arrive in time to save the day.

Holy Christ I just started on it 15 seconds ago, brother! I'll need at least fifteen more minutes and a coffee would be nice......

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Some science fiction have placed a planet called Planet X at the L3 lagrangian point. There is this New Scientist article that discusses the possibility that an earth killing asteroid could be hidden in the L4 or L5 lagrangian point that one day could slip its hold and come crashing into earth.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by A52FWY]

[edit on 25-2-2009 by A52FWY]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

Actually!! Just recently in NEWS from space agencies they just discovered a sound from space they cant explain, and just like ya said, its millions or was it billion miles away... i dont get how that has to do with som kind of nibiru comin this way coz what they are talking about is crazy far away. And nibiru should be visible to see any time now.. so dosent fit with thier billion miles away right!?
That stuff u said it would stay behind the sun!? uh...hmm i mean...comon. And if theres any nibiru stuff OFCOZ everything will be done in all ways to keep it a secret as long time possible! that includes, ofcoz, lying saying its a comet , nebula, something temporary. And hide it with chemtrails or somting to the last second when its to ovious they cant do anything about it.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123Ummm If im not mistaken, wouldnt that require Planet X to be within roughly the same orbital distance from the sun as us... since the further out you go, the longer the distance required to orbit the sun so to keep pace with the earth the planet would have to move faster than earth.

Back up. Could you make that noise again you made at the start? I'm sorry, friend but I was distracted. You are indeed correct, but where will we bury the survivors?

Me thinks the OP might have a case of bad tinnitus... thing is the more you concentrate on tinnitus the worse it can sound for you (especially when you have decent silence around you).

Wait... who said that? Was it that me guy again?? You make a valid point. The silence can be far more deafening than THE SOUND, especially within space (or the unescapable confines there abouts)

I dont 'not' believe in Planet X, but by god it sure brings out the whackoes.

Well that explains it all and we will certainly be on our toes henceforth

I really don't understand why you haven't answered any of my questions?

Me!! Are you still here?? Whacko in sector 5 Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by huckfinn
This is ridiculous. I know for a fact that the full Annunaki invasion army is irrecoverably trapped in a lower dimension. They won't be escaping anytime soon. I know this because I saw the whole thing go down.

When you say they are hiding "Behind the Sun", you must be stating that they have positioned themselves behind the King...that's where they always hide, they should really find a new spot. While it is true that they were once hiding behind the King, from November 1975 to May 1989 and then again from April 2, 1993, the King saw them, turned on them with extreme contempt and cast them into the Pit on December 27, 2006. He then locked the Gate to the Pit on March 9, 2007 and only opens it periodically to throw in additional refuse heaps.

What's really happening is that Annunaki infiltration agents that are still in this dimension are trying to maintain the momentum they'd built up over the last 35 years by starting threads like this while others are scurrying around trying to make a deal to remain here.

For the OP...you should be trying to get yourself a deal before it's too late.

You should read the signature...The story has been re-written and it doesn't turn out well for the Annunaki. In this new version, they spend an eternity in the Pit being sodomized with Iron hooks while the King drinks all their liquor, smokes all their weed and makes love to their women for free.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by huckfinn]

Friend friend FRIEND. I'm not sure if you realize which set you're on, but I'm THE mike'd up SOUND man and broadcasting "Escape From Vacuum Mountain." You just spoiled the plot for seven timelines and gave away the position of our whole platoon!!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

Again like a previous poster hinted at, how are you able to hear a sound from a vacuum?????? Physics tells me this is impossible, and modern science tells me that you may have some swelling on the brain.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
You're all wrong about that date.
I just got my Crystal Ball back from the repair shop, one of the bearings
was loose or something, I dunno

Anyway, my ball tells me it's December 21, 2012. Why does that date
keep coming up.

Turn it a quarter of a turn counter-clockwise. There was a detour because of all the rubber necking after some jerk on the CB said Jupiter Ignited. He said the new date is 10/4.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

The pole shift isn't suppose to happen till December 12, 2012 how do you explain, "with your math", that this predated event in our planets pattern is to happen 2 years early?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

"But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." Matt 24:37.

I guess this had to happen sooner or later. But if this is true, I'm not afraid.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Sounds like "Haveseen4yourself" smoked a big fatty...he sounds like a tripped out Yoda with a chemical imbalance

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
My response:

Why we will always lose

Zyk

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Zykloner]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The bottom line is we are experiencing escalating stress and discomfort.

This experience, stripped of all symbology, in its essence, is "felt" collectively - by comunities and masses, differing only in the potency of abuse and chaos. There will be no winners even in survival...am sure

I can tell if sound is comming from inside my ear or outside of my ear.

Some of us have been lucky enough to be homeless
living outside was a choice I made sometimes - sometimes not - But just to say that I enjoy sleeping on the beach when I travel, on my dads deck(boat) or on pine mountain in calif or dragging my bed outside for the summer(lived near the apalache mountains)... I really looked at the stars. The show is amasing and you see so many anomalies when you really look. Nature vibes are most filling and can be frightening, because of the unpredictability and hugeness of it all. I have faced the vasteness, against the forces, but nothing compared to 300km winds or tsunami type floods, earthquakes, this is huge...Im just about loving my family now, taking care of my #, and realising how wonderfulll I truly am

[edit on 25-2-2009 by HulaAnglers]

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join