It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare To Save Yourselves OR Prepare To DIE

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
BUT Uranus and Pluto and chiron and eris did not exist - until we could see them...that is

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic

Originally posted by pieman
there's no sound from the sun, so why something behind the sun?

There's no sound from anything in space. That's the hole in this thread.

Well dude - if you think that; that is the "hole" in this thread than you better be looking for another one... I can't quote the sources at this time but From one of the NASA missions the astronauts did reply back to Houston that there was sound emanating from the dark side of the moon (pun not intended, even though I love PF).. Along with Scientists stating factually that planets resonate sound waves.. There is sound in space....

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
April 24 the map of the stars that day

the red lines are conflict - the planets involved are pluto in capricorn(power, death, underworld, and government)last time this happened was in the 1700's American civil war, french revolution... - History is threatening to repeat itself -
Uranus is in pisces(drugs, sudden violence, Lying and deceit, floods) is joined by venus and mars(primal survival) and is in square to pluto- something is going to happen - but I believe it will be man made conflict...I need to check some more- but I found some evidence of past conflict
www.astrologyweekly.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by foremanator
Loud roar from space
"And since sound doesn't travel well in space"
www.youtube.com...

Exactly, i started to think 'hmm, electromagnetic fields, waves interference in vacuum, what about radio waves in vacuum' and there it is, in Coast to Coast radio talk. Thanks a lot for the link.

[edit on 2009/2/25 by reugen]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by huckfinn

Man, are you serious?
So much for this being a funny thread if so.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I live in an area where it's quiet as can be. I hear no strange sounds other than planes, jets, occasionally helicopters, and wind. I'm not saying this "planet-x" isn't real but I most certainly don't hear a sound.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't believe anything drastic will happen until 2012. At this point anything is possible. Unless you have supersonic hearing abilities you aren't hearing "Planet-x" coming. Explore your surroundings and investigate the sound. Don't make false assumptions.

If/when it arrives there's no way of preparing for something like this. We'll all die and the next round of living things will have their chance at life.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
********TURN OFF EVERYTHING AND LISTEN FOR YOURSELF*********

The Anunnaki who inhabit Nibiru are able to create, destroy, and manipulate whole solar systems - able to switch between multiple dimensions. The movement of the PlanetX group is intelligently controlled and appears to stay behind the Sun to avoid the attention of the masses until late in the going. Got it?? COINTEL AGENTS claim that PlanetX is a hoax but THEY ARE LIEING since they falsely claim it would have to be prominent in the sky by now.

The evidence for PlanetX is growing more abundant every day. For about three weeks, I've been able to hear the unsettling noises of its approach in the south skies. Saturday night the sounds were briefly so intense and my wife and I had to turn our music up pretty loud to block it out. I can hear it as I type this message... similar to a distant howling wind. Reports of these noises, though plentiful, WILL NOT show up on google search results. NASA is also tampering with all imaging systems that would otherwise show absolute proof. The internet is under close scrutiny make no mistake about it.

You can either prepare to save yourselves or prepare to die.

You may be suffering from tinnitus,a ringing in the ears could sound like a high pitched wind I suffer mildly from this myself.Ban the ipod and don't go to loud concerts or nightclubs or you will cause further damage to your ears.

Tinnitus can be perceived in one or both ears or in the head. It is usually described as a ringing noise, but in some patients it takes the form of a high pitched whining, buzzing, hissing, humming, or whistling sound, or as ticking, clicking, roaring, "crickets" or "tree frogs" or "locusts", tunes, songs, or beeping.[3] It has also been described as a "wooshing" sound, as of wind or waves.[4]. Tinnitus can be intermittent or it can be continuous. In the latter case, this "phantom" sound can create great distress in the sufferer.

Tinnitus is not itself a disease but a symptom resulting from a range of underlying causes. Causes include ear infections, foreign objects or wax in the ear, nose allergies that prevent (or induce) fluid drain and cause wax build-up, and injury from loud noises. Tinnitus is also a side-effect of some oral medications, such as aspirin, and may also result from an abnormally low level of serotonin activity. It is also a classical side effect of Quinidine, a Class IA anti-arrhythmic. In many cases, however, no underlying physical cause can be identified.

The sound perceived may range from a quiet background noise to one that can be heard even over loud external sounds. The term "tinnitus" usually refers to more severe cases. Heller and Bergman (1953) conducted a study of 80 tinnitus-free university students placed in an anechoic chamber and found that 93% reported hearing a buzzing, pulsing or whistling sound. Cohort studies have demonstrated that damage to hearing (among other health effects) from unnatural levels of noise exposure is very widespread in industrialized countries.[5]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

On or around April 24, 2009 a small red planet will appear to the south. Then we have about seven weeks before the pole shift.

Where is this information coming from? And if you heard of this from an external source are you sure you aren't just hearing something to make a truth of the information passed on to you? This thread of yours is full of holes and sounds much like wishful thinking.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

You're asking me how to save you..... and I can't even save myself for sure.

But once you hear THE SOUND you will know deep down in your scrotum.

Man, if my balls grow ears I'm gonna freak the hell out.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by becomingaware]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by huckfinn

Man, are you serious?
So much for this being a funny thread if so.

I am always serious when discussing concepts of War. The four corners, also known as a Crossroads must be the same as Nibiru, which is known as the "place or planet of the crossing". Thus, Annunaki are Gog/Magog. For me it makes sense. When I see a thread such as this one, where a date is included, it says to me that the next attempt to invade this world will be April 24, 2009.

How else would you move massive amounts of people spread throughout the world and go undetected...create a secret language and discuss it openly on a internet site.

Consider the concept of the flash mob...a phenomenon of the internet age. The Annunaki "aliens" of planet X are a flash mob, a bunch of people sitting in front of their computers waiting for the signal, who would really like to overun society and destroy it. It's all been done before and preperations are currently being made right in front of you.

But, do not despair. They wanted war and now they've got themselves one. They are not as secure as they think hiding behind the Sun and sooner than later, the King will step out of the way and expose them to the world. While they have managed to make the Sun rise in the West on a couple of occasions in the past, the King, powerfully enthroned, is near full strength and hot for a fight. Before the invasion can begin the King needs to be taken out of commission, an task easier said than done.

And they know this.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

(snip)

Be honest with yourself. Find a window facing south. Turn off all electronics and sit in silence in front of the window. If you have decent ears, you might hear a series of beeping tones similar to a hearing test. Then you will hear THE SOUND. I am in North Carolina, USA. I am a compassionate human and acting from my heart.

Compassion is a wonderful thing! Thanks for sharing what is on your heart.

And as well as being compassionate and caring, you are also very, very funny! Please Mods - DON'T delete this thread. We all need a good laugh from time to time.

I do accept that there is a small possibility that you are actually serious, in which case (as others have already wisely suggested) please get yourself a thorough medical ASAP. One poster mentioned tinnitus, and this indeed could be what you are hearing. My dear mother has had a lifetime dealing with this, and from what she has said over the years I would not be surprised if that is the source of your aural experiences.

Be blessed.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I don't know about planet x. But I can tell you that I think solar cycle 24 has officially started. Seems like the temperature went up 20 degrees in a day where I'm at. Actually turned on a cooling fan yesterday.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

********TURN OFF EVERYTHING AND LISTEN FOR YOURSELF*********

All i got was this bit. Because I turned everything of. All I could hear was giggling, and I realised it was me. Am I prepared now?

[edit on 25-2-2009 by atlasastro]

Ah. Now THAT was funny!

Thanks - have a star. It'll keep you warm on the cold nights to come.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

So you're saying that Planet X is exactly the distance from the Sun that Earth is?

You did not say that, but logic implies it. For it to be traveling even roughly the speed of Earth, it would have to be the approximate distance from the Sun. Otherwise, it's speed would drastically increase the further away from Earth it got.

How long has it been in our solar system? How could everyone in the world have missed it's inevitable journey into our solar system?

[edit on 25-2-2009 by tyranny22]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Thank you OP, Im not sure but it must be the years of indoctrinating the fear of death that has so many people in this thread calling you a looney. When a person says they speak fronm the heart as you have i tend to be interested what this person is saying because truth comes from within not from external sources. People have posted askingg questions and you answer is to look within one self yet they all choose to ignore your wisdom. I personally look forward to my physical body being destroyed as to set my soul free ir recycle back to the beginning where i live in this illusion again because i still need to experience more before im allowed home. OP you have helped me confirm the truth ive found in my self and also confirm April of this year having a great influence on our reality which came to me in an overwhelming sence of understanding just a few months ago.
Thank you again
Your Brother
Your Friend

Danken

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Seriously can't you see that the Sun is a veiled reference to some object on Earth? Objects, such as the Sun, we can see in the Heaven's have a corresponding human, here on Earth.

The Sun is the King. Planet X is the Earth's, or Eve's, Reflection, otherwise known as the false Queen, or Great Whore. Planet X can also refer to Adam's X chromosome. Saying that Planet X is on the "dark side of the Sun" and will soon appear at the opportune time is also like saying that Adam will submit to his dark feminine nature in two months. Not likely though.

The King is with the real Queen; the false Queen, Eve's reflection, who hates the Hebrew language and doesn't like being called Queen, hides behind the King so that those who live on Earth can see neither her nor her children, the Annunaki. Adam knows she's their and keeps her bound in powerful chains for the good of his world.

On April 24, 2009 she will attempt to turn Eve and Adam against one another so that fight and collapse the shield's that are protecting you; allowing for the invasion to begin.

Understanding the threats you face require you to think a little, sorry.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
Thank god for paranoid nuts who make me smile and pmsl at the end of a long day.

I love this site

Here is more too laugh at, you gonna live a long time.

Winged Disc ATS Media

So what is this sign? and I can only guess? DOOM!!!!

OMG! the Nazis are coming back?

Get real buddy there are more things to worry about and get sorted on this planet than your spew.

Bad mistake on my part for even comment posting on this thread.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Bob Down Under]

Yea, this is funny,I keep seeing people writing outragous posts on forums, all from ALIEN AGENDAS including switching people with hybrids with no respect for life to people going on and on about how they destroyed the timeline with an time machine and that is why they desperatly needs CERN online since it is an timemachine and our only hope to fix the timeline..(deep breath) . So maby all this is a result of all these people David Icke and David Wilcock and stuff ... I dont know !!! You tell me !

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by huckfinn
Seriously can't you see that the Sun is a veiled reference to some object on Earth? Objects, such as the Sun, we can see in the Heaven's have a corresponding human, here on Earth.

The Sun is the King. Planet X is the Earth's, or Eve's, Reflection, otherwise known as the false Queen, or Great Whore. Planet X can also refer to Adam's X chromosome. Saying that Planet X is on the "dark side of the Sun" and will soon appear at the opportune time is also like saying that Adam will submit to his dark feminine nature in two months. Not likely though.

The King is with the real Queen; the false Queen, Eve's reflection, who hates the Hebrew language and doesn't like being called Queen, hides behind the King so that those who live on Earth can see neither her nor her children, the Annunaki. Adam knows she's their and keeps her bound in powerful chains for the good of his world.

On April 24, 2009 she will attempt to turn Eve and Adam against one another so that fight and collapse the shield's that are protecting you; allowing for the invasion to begin.

Understanding the threats you face require you to think a little, sorry.

I'm just guessing Jordan Maxwell on Alex Jones screaming about an Rising Sun .. Something horrible and unseen by man, an ancient entity coming,human dna upgrade (hahahaha) and cybernetic-man, I honestly cant remember the name Homo-roboticus or something.Cyborgs ffs..

- salute -

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Knock Knock

Who's there?

A nun.

A nun who?

Anun nak nak naki on heavens door.

I got loads of this stuff

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>