It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare To Save Yourselves OR Prepare To DIE

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
Even IF nibiru is real.

Why the hell do any of you care? Its either going to be real and kill most of us..or its not.

Are you all so scared to die?

Thats not the point of talking about this. Its fun to read because we read it and respond with questions does not mean we believe it. Its to expand our knowledge be it BS or not BS.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
Mod ruling

After reviewing the thread and the complaints, so far we don't see any action needed. The accusations of code are another theory and is being discussed in a respectful way. Please continue and remain on topic. Thanks.

Thanks I agree no reason to kill it. Decent topic, but OP should respond to questions in his own thread instead of having a smart answer. Could you please discuss this with him.

If I was to start a topic and people had questions or tried to disprove my post then I would A give an answer as to why it cannot be this or B figure it is dissproven if this may be the cause and say "yea that could be it but I dont think so along those lines"

Thanks for keeping this post up.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Post it so we can hear it and analyze it.

If it's as loud as you say, it should be easy to do.

When will you post it?

I'll tell you what, jfj. You can have this thread and I'll go start my own. Will you leave me alone then? Why are you attached to me like a leach? You have made 32 posts to this thread and have not contributed anything yet. THIRTY TWO. If this topic is so bad that you want it removed, then why do you continue to post every five minutes?

32 posts and nothing but TRIPE.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by For(Home)Country
Maybe this has been answered before, but OP, how can you hear noise in a vacuum? Or is your ear capable of translating visual light frequency into ear-wavelength frequency?

Maybe it's been answered about 30 times. I am not in a vacuum. I have never been in a vacuum

I'm in NC
also confirmed in FLA

Everyone else is too worried about the vacuum to go to any trouble to listen for themselves. Does that seem odd to you or are you down with that? Just curious.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself

Originally posted by jfj123

When will you post it?

I'll tell you what, jfj. You can have this thread and I'll go start my own. Will you leave me alone then? Why are you attached to me like a leach? You have made 32 posts to this thread and have not contributed anything yet. THIRTY TWO. If this topic is so bad that you want it removed, then why do you continue to post every five minutes?

Ok, This is a viable question. he asked if you could post the sound if you cannot just say so. This is my first time in this topic and I find it of interest I would like a recording of the sound as well. yes you continue to get mad when anyone asks anything of you.

If others were hearing this sound and could contribute trust me we would. Noone else is hearing it besides you. So please if you can record this for us it would be greatly appreciated as I am interested in "THE NOISE" sounds interesting.

PS: I have listened to the South with no noise I live in North Dakota I will try again later at night.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by ExCloud]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Thank you OP, Im not sure but it must be the years of indoctrinating the fear of death that has so many people in this thread calling you a looney. When a person says they speak fronm the heart as you have i tend to be interested what this person is saying because truth comes from within not from external sources. People have posted askingg questions and you answer is to look within one self yet they all choose to ignore your wisdom. I personally look forward to my physical body being destroyed as to set my soul free ir recycle back to the beginning where i live in this illusion again because i still need to experience more before im allowed home. OP you have helped me confirm the truth ive found in my self and also confirm April of this year having a great influence on our reality which came to me in an overwhelming sence of understanding just a few months ago.
Thank you again
Your Brother
Your Friend

Danken

Your post gives me chills Brother Danken. I might be coming back too, but if I do it will be nobody's fault but mine. I won't know the difference anyway so I'm not going to worry about it. Peace be with you brother, and we will meet down the road.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Sound cannot travel through a vacuum such as the emptiness of outer space. The British scientist Robert Boyle discovered this in 1660 in an experiment. He put his watch in a jar and then he pumped the air out. When he listened to the jar, he could not hear the sound coming from his watch.

www.seed.slb.com...

I am not trying to shoot down your premise or anything like that but perhaps you can address how "sound waves" could travel through the vacuum of space from "Planet X" to the Earth?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud

When will you post it?

Ok, This is a viable question. he asked if you could post the sound if you cannot just say so. This is my first time in this topic and I find it of interest I would like a recording of the sound as well. yes you continue to get mad when anyone asks anything of you.

If others were hearing this sound and could contribute trust me we would. Noone else is hearing it besides you. So please if you can record this for us it would be greatly appreciated as I am interested in "THE NOISE" sounds interesting.

PS: I have listened to the South with no noise I live in North Dakota I will try again later at night.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by ExCloud]

This has been discussed ad nauseum. Ad nauseum. I am not mad, brother. I am very disappointed by the actions of most on this thread. There are many who claim they cannot hear anything as they make sick jokes and seem to be a giant team pulling a prank. That's okay, this is but one of my stops along a difficult journey. I chose this forum to do first, as this is the biggest challenge by far.

The sound could be recorded at this point with sensitive equipment, then easily put down to swamp gas or MKULTRA by the mass of gatekeepers who as you can see show up in droves of 30 or more. I don't have the extra cash or the intention of furthering this circus. Not when this is SO easy to verify. There are not many here for the right reasons. There is no two way street of respect, but rather a one way street leading to the slaughter. I trust you understand.

The sound is extremely eerie and will affect your soul when you hear it.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by illimey

(snip)

Be honest with yourself. Find a window facing south. Turn off all electronics and sit in silence in front of the window. If you have decent ears, you might hear a series of beeping tones similar to a hearing test. Then you will hear THE SOUND. I am in North Carolina, USA. I am a compassionate human and acting from my heart.

Compassion is a wonderful thing! Thanks for sharing what is on your heart.

And as well as being compassionate and caring, you are also very, very funny! Please Mods - DON'T delete this thread. We all need a good laugh from time to time.

I do accept that there is a small possibility that you are actually serious, in which case (as others have already wisely suggested) please get yourself a thorough medical ASAP. One poster mentioned tinnitus, and this indeed could be what you are hearing. My dear mother has had a lifetime dealing with this, and from what she has said over the years I would not be surprised if that is the source of your aural experiences.

Be blessed.

I hear you loud and clear. Trust that much. While I'm at it, should I haul everyone else to the doctor with me? I will have to make many trips. What are the chances of such a mass halluciantion spanning humans and canines? I'm sorry for your mother, but you are capable of volumes more than what you've shown with your post. I'm not selling a book or snake oil. Peace be with you.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

So you're saying that Planet X is exactly the distance from the Sun that Earth is?

You did not say that, but logic implies it. For it to be traveling even roughly the speed of Earth, it would have to be the approximate distance from the Sun. Otherwise, it's speed would drastically increase the further away from Earth it got.

How long has it been in our solar system? How could everyone in the world have missed it's inevitable journey into our solar system?

[edit on 25-2-2009 by tyranny22]

I'm not really saying that at all. That's just your best angle in for the attack? Let me tell you what I'm saying. Forget about your mathematics and your laws of planetary motion, you're only setting up the same circular logic as others before you. Those are very complex issues that are not of ANY consolation to me WHATSOEVER. Read into that what you will.

I have nothing to hide. I have invited several on this thread into my home and now that invitation is also extended to tyranny22. I promise that I won't bite you, friend. My wife is a very good cook and a cordial hostess. My dog is charming and my daughter is another matter. We all can hear the sound along with anyone within many hundreds of miles south of here. My U2U is always open for you.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Yea, this is funny,I keep seeing people writing outragous posts on forums, all from ALIEN AGENDAS including switching people with hybrids with no respect for life to people going on and on about how they destroyed the timeline with an time machine and that is why they desperatly needs CERN online since it is an timemachine and our only hope to fix the timeline..(deep breath) . So maby all this is a result of all these people David Icke and David Wilcock and stuff ... I dont know !!! You tell me !

Since you think this is funny do you come here to help others or to help yourself, friend? Consider this my cordial invitation for you to my humble abode. Scribes, let it be known that Chembreather is on the guest list. David Icke may not be so personable. He might have already fled the planet. You know how to find me. Peace be with you.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I love your attitude and I appreciate your honesty. The roar has been especially loud and continuous from my location tonight. Once in particular around 1 AM a sudden increase in the pitch and tone had every dog within earshot really upset. Can you hear the sound from your house?

It is very hard for me to hear much from my home. I live on a main thoroughfare that fronts the ocean one and a half blocks from a major power substation. It’s great for getting the power on quick after hurricanes and tropical storms blow through but creates a lot of electronic feedback. Sometimes when I leave my computer speakers on with no sound source running to them I get electronic distortion feedback out of them as the lines and the station ebb and flow in their output. Motor vehicle traffic is constant until the wee, wee hours of the morning, and the building it self is an older one back in the days when inner walls were constructed of slatted pine and concrete not drywall. It is why I choose to walk to the beach if I need to commune with the earth.

I have been hearing other things at night the past few months that may be related to this conspiracy. Many would question my sanity if I were to divulge those, though in my humble opinion there is little to question since I dutifully inform any and all I am about as insane as a person can be and still be free to function independently within society! While these events could be related I don’t want to drift away from your theory in the thread OP and the efforts your making to help alert others to this.

ProtoplasmicTraveler you have made my efforts much more worthwhile. Positive energy is pulsating through my body and back to the source. Thank you for being my brother and sharing this planet with me.

We are all brothers and sisters and it is a beautiful planet we share. Believe me when I say skeptics come across cool, collected and ever so logical sounding but theirs is often an even more deep seeded fear that compels and propels them to but such dismissive efforts into things that defy the order of things they are accustomed to imagining and finding comfort in.

I often wonder since conspiracies typically only work in vacuums of secrecy and ignorance how many are prematurely defeated when exposed in public forums before they come to fruition. The naysayers love to trumpet “It didn’t happen like you said it would” but can any of them say honestly and truly it wasn’t happening like someone said it would before the plug was pulled on it by the conspirators themselves because someone had exposed it?

It’s an overcast partly cloudy day here; the sun is popping sporadically in and out of the clouds. I am going to keep trying to probe the vicinity with all my senses. There is a loud noise in the life stream, and something is causing it. There are many, many, many things in the universe that beg to be understood that aren’t. We are in many ways only here to resolve their pleas and help everyone and everything figure it out.

To those who imagine the thread to be fear mongering, I humbly submit that in truth we are all about to die. They say that right before you die your life flashes before your eyes.
I sometimes wonder what people really think is happening to them that allows them to escape the fact that is precisely what is happening to them every second of every day!

Welcome to planet Earth everyone. Who ever has the “Made In” plague hidden along with the manufacturer’s eternal indestructible guarantee and certificate of origin please feel free to post it for our viewing pleasure!

That is quite alright, brother. You have proven to me that the sound is easy to be verified by anyone with hundreds of miles of my location. For that I will be eternally greatful. If you feel that power in numbers might be able to meditate out into the stream, I would be willing to give considerable thought to such a cooperaton, brother.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
HaveSeen4myself have you checked other viable options though such as the few I suggested of someone running a generator or vehicle far away with this sound coming from it.

What do others in your area think this sound is or are they unsure of it but are hearing it. it would be cool to get another person or local friend neighbor on here to describe this sound. Do they think it is nibiru or something else?

I still after reading everything am lost on the date given April 24(maybe I missed something). Do you think this is just your lucky location of hearing the sound? I will try tonight at 1:00am central to hear it. Could you tell me what time that is your time will I be to late to early?

I am googling for sounds of Nibiru to try to get some more research before I listen tonight. You may be able to help. Do I need to be inside you always reference sitting in front of a window. Would outside be more viable(though it is cold as hell lol).

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Piggy#1: there's no sound from the sun, so why something behind the sun?

Piggy#2: There's no sound from anything in space. That's the hole in this thread.

This sound I have explained in a fair amount of detail already at this early juncture of threadness. Why dost thou protest? Dost thou not have ears to hear?

I can pick the sound up almost constantly, since I've been listening to it getting louder for three weeks. Of course the wind influences sound. Put it this way. I only live about 1/4 mile from I-40 and I can hear the sound over the traffic.

The ideal listening time is around midnight until daylight. The colder it is the better sound travels, plus there less background noise during those hours. I'm just a compassionate human doing what comes naturally.

Deny Denial.

okay its winter in vermont right now where i live that means -25 or colder at times and the loudest thing i hear are my idiot nabers and the dogs downtown. how much colder would u like it to be. the hole in this thread isint the obvious fact that sound dosent travelel in space its that theres a idiot just saying things toget people mad and get them to waste time. dont give this guy the happyness to see u all argueing with him hes not worth your time.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNT13
The pole shift isn't suppose to happen till December 12, 2012 how do you explain, "with your math", that this predated event in our planets pattern is to happen 2 years early?

Thank you for the question, friend. Although this also has been covered, finding that particular exchange might require a digging through mountains of trash (in a good way).

The 2012 date that is most talked about is the return path. That is to say that after the initial pass in about 58 days, then the second pass will occur around 12/12/12.

I am not an astronomer but much of the information that may help you to better understand what is happening can be found in this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace be with you.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
oh yea and i find your sig very mean and going against our third amendment of freedom of welth creed and whatever plz change it

"A Zen Buddhist walks up to a hotdog stand with palms outstretched and says, "Make me one with everything."

Across town, a baby seal walks into a club... repeatedly."

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

As a disclosure, I had concluded that the crossing is probably real prior to reading this post.

I am in Iowa. A coincidence (synchronicity?) happened this morning. My wife had set the alarm earlier than normal (6 on the clock but we are like many others, 6 is really 5:45 or so). Due to my schedule, I would NEVER voluntarily be awake between 12am and 6am CST. Anyway, I was laying quietly listening in bed and swear that I heard (maybe more felt) a certain rumbling "sound" / "vibration". It lasted approximately 10 minutes. Also, in the last 3 days I have started to monitor the position of the sun set in horizon. I couldn't help but notice that it was impossible to view tonight due to clouds that appear to be entirely made by "contrails"...

Thanks for this post OP. I hope it helps raise awareness.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
As rediculous as this sounds, I have to admit I have been hearing some wierd noises too. Last night around 11:30 I heard a weird noise. Not sure what to make of it but it woke me from my sleep. I am usually the one who calls these posts crazy and I am not saying the noise I heard has anything to do with Nirobi but it was def. something. First thing I thought was it had something to do with the comet. Of course maybe I was dreaming also.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by A52FWY
Some science fiction have placed a planet called Planet X at the L3 lagrangian point. There is this New Scientist article that discusses the possibility that an earth killing asteroid could be hidden in the L4 or L5 lagrangian point that one day could slip its hold and come crashing into earth.

Thank you for the contribution, friend. We are living in strange days indeed, while as viewed from the source it's just another cycle coming to an end. I wish you much luck and peace.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel Kent
oh yeah i hear it now........
oh sorry it was just the toilet flushing....
i had better go and call the coastguard and put a warning out to shipping

PEACE,
RK

That's just too easy
. I'm just going to leave well enough alone. Peace be with you captain.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join