It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare To Save Yourselves OR Prepare To DIE

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNT13
Again like a previous poster hinted at, how are you able to hear a sound from a vacuum?????? Physics tells me this is impossible, and modern science tells me that you may have some swelling on the brain.

Well stop on by and we can compare to see who has the most, friend. While I had to pass on the expensive sound equipment, do not fret. I do have the usual creature comforts which, of course includes a state of the art CT scan with a heated neckrest.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

I don't think the point is to shelter yourself from Mother Nature. To me, it's simple. You have to Ascend. Death is something which cannot be true, just consider it for second. We spend our whole life trying to stop the inevitable, Why??? Perhaps, this life is supposed to be a lesson, and the Soul (Something Scientists can't even find, but eveyone claims to have one, me included) is the only part of us which is aware of the goal of this life (without this ideal, Free-will would not exist). Also, the World has shown throughout History (through to the Modern Day even), that something bigger is at play on our own Planet. I just compare Science with what I know internally, and straight away I see this whole Universe is of Divinity. Everything works too perfectly for it not to be. It's Mezmerisingly beautiful in one vision, but sickeningly Cruel in another, it's a perfect, intelligent balance...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
In the new world man will be more intuitive and nurturing
and man will love it

[edit on 25-2-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
*SNIP*

THERE IS A HUGE THING GOING ON IN OUR SOUTHERN SKY IN ARGENTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TODAY AT 5.55 I WAS GOING TO WORK AND I SAW A HUGE LARGE OBJECT PROBABLY A ¿¿¿STAR OR PLANET??? THAT INMEDIATELY GOT BELOW THE HORIZON AS THE EARTH MOVED...BUT WAS INMENSILY HUGE !!!!

IT REMINDED ME THE TIME I SAW HALLEY NEAR OUR PLANET SOME DECADES AGO..BUT WHAT THE HELL IS SO HUGE OR SO NEAR!!!
I`VE NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE!!!!!

I WORK IN A HUGE WATER PLANT IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE AND GOT A VERY CLEAR SKY AT THAT MOMENT!!

ALSO I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO WORK ON TIME BUT NOW I WILL JUST TO SEE THIS THING AGAIN!!!
I ALWAYS GO TO WORK AT 7 OCLOCK AT LEAST, BUT TODAY I GOT EARLIER AND SAW THIS JAWBRAKING OBJECT/PLANET/THING WITH A BIG LIGHT HOWEVER YOU WANT TO NAME IT
ANYONE KNOWING ABOUT THIS PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHAT THE **** IT IS!!

REMEMBER I´M IN ARGENTINA AND THINGS LOOK DIFFERENT FROM HERE AND WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS SOMETHING ESPECIAL IN THE SKY, CAUSE EVERYONE I KNOW DOESN´T HAVE A CLUE AT ALL AND DON´T KNOW WHERE TO GO FOR INFO.

tODAY I´LL TRY TO FIND ANY STAR THAT MAY HELP UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION IN THE SKY, ALLTHOUG MY KNOWING OF THE SKY IS LESS THAN BASIC.

PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND THIS, IT WAS A VERY HUGE DISTURBING THING THAT I SAW, AND I INMEDIATELY REMENBER THIS POST WHEN I SAW THAT THING!!!

I´M A LITTLE BIT AFFRAID TO BE HONEST AND TOLD NO ONE HERE ABOUT THIS...
THANK YOU AGAIN

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/25/2009 by Hal9000]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimjolnir
I would like to have read the whole thread, but damn this thing is long!

I like to believe that nibiru is real, for the sake of the prophecy of a cyclic changing of nature and reality or understanding. far out yes, but something a lot of people, including myself, feel on some level.

i'm no scientist and don't have time right now for research, but cosmologist seem to believe that the universe is like one big circuit board, each piece interacting with each other. so then could a strange 'rogue' planet interfere with our local surroundings? i believe so, hence i believe this to be the cause of many changes in our earth. this also would seem to account for that strange 'wind' sound.

I have also heard this on many a quite night, but never thought this deeply into it. The first time I honestly thought it was the end of the world, alien bombardment or some crazy thing. I started calling it off as strange wind, but there was something extremely eerie about it. It captivated me down to me soul, that I would just stand there wallowing in it.
Definitely not a normal wind or traffic(there's not enough around me to account for that), nor was it a plane/helicopter.

First heard it around late 2006 I'd say, seemingly coming from the north. I live in Durban, South Africa.

Its been a while since I've heard it, I haven't been listening, but I certainly will keep an ear out now...

Please report back, sir. I feel that after one or two more confirmations, the eager scholars of this thread will hit the ground running to blow the lid on this activity once and for... not long. But the important thing is they need new material to dive into, if only just to splash each other and blow bubble noises.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
this guy is #ing stupid

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
in reply to N1thNa1ath

Please you should not be so chicken and start a thread on this...do it - do it now

[edit on 25-2-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself

But once you hear THE SOUND you will know deep down in your scrotum.

I dunno about you, but I don't get too much info from my scrotum, temp maybe, but that is about it

this thread just made my day !!!!!

[edit on 25-2-2009 by ACEMANN]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Don't bother.
Nibiru aka planet x, doesn't exist.
The OP has presented ZERO evidence that it does.
If you have an understanding of basic astronomy, you'll also be able to determine that planet x doesn't exist.

Good luck.

My area of expertise is hearing a noise that makes your toenails curl up. Sounds like a freight train with a couple of wheels locked up and lasts about six hours per night between 12 and 6 AM EST. All the animals for miles around were up in arms last night. Once you hear this, then we can talk okay?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
IDIOTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raud
"I once stood in your position[...]"

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself]
"Are you claiming to have stood in my shoes?"

No. I specifically chose not to use that expression.
I have not even met you, man. I have no idea what kind of shoes you are in, but their not mine, either.

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself]Since you are so trusting in NASA, perhaps you should focus solely on what they have to say and start your own thread. They have your shoe size with many different styles and colors to choose from.

You are not getting me!
NASA is sure as hell no liable provider of information. Especially not the info I like to know about.
Luckily, however, have there leaked lots of footage that more or less proves to us that there are someone more than "us" living in and/or visiting this planet. This truth is slowly, but steadily, emerging for everyone's knowledge. I find that extremely exciting and positive.
But enough about that.
What I try to say is that NASA would most probably cover up any such information.
But what about the thousands of telescopes NOT belonging to NASA? Would not the owner of one of these speak out?
If such a planet, and of such alleged proportion, is closing in on us (if it is using conventional means of travel, no worm holes or inter-dimensional travel) we should able to see it by now.
But we see it not.
Why is this, then?

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself]
I would advise you to be your own astronomer and stop relying on others to do the work for you. Revisiting your mystic friend might also be prudent.

Gah!

That is just what I did, man! And it came out: Hoax and/or lack of decent material/sources.
I will revisit him. I tend to do that. But neither is he my teacher.

If you are serious, and not just some old troll having a laugh at making people go outside at night and look like a fool, just because you told them to, that you may sense something. What this something could be, I am pretty interested in.
But before I think one more second at the possibility of Nibiru's existence, I would like at least one (1) more source. And that is not much to be asked for. But there is only that one guy and his interpretations. Listening blindly to his perceptions is more like "relying on others to do the work for you".

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rawsom
I choose to be polite. Here's a wikipedia article on The Hum. It is a low frequency noise not heard by all people.

Well this noise does differ slightly from that to which you have referenced. I started hearing the sound, however faint, the first week of February. My wife hears it. My daughter hears it. My dog and all others in my vicinity hears it. Basically, to NOT hear it takes considerable effort. Do you know what a freight train sounds like (not sitting still.... full speed ahead)? With a few wheels locked up? This is the sound that last about six hours a night between 12 and 6 AM EST.

You know you're the first person to ask me that?

Sigh

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Originally posted by huckfinn

What in the hell are you talking about? I'll give you about five minutes to edit this post before I alert the mods. Some of you psychopaths always just HAVE to push things to far, don't you. There are limits here and you are clearly crossing the line. You're not funny or even cute... you could put my family at risk which will put you directly at risk of legal action and more. Cease and desist with the terrorist and homo name calling. Edit your post or not it's your move.

[edit on 2/25/09 by HaveSeen4Myself]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Don't bother.
Nibiru aka planet x, doesn't exist.
The OP has presented ZERO evidence that it does.
If you have an understanding of basic astronomy, you'll also be able to determine that planet x doesn't exist.

Good luck.

My area of expertise is hearing a noise that makes your toenails curl up. Sounds like a freight train with a couple of wheels locked up and lasts about six hours per night between 12 and 6 AM EST. All the animals for miles around were up in arms last night. Once you hear this, then we can talk okay?

I can't hear something that doesn't exist.
Your posts are nothing more then incoherent rantings.
You refuse to answer even the most basic of questions about YOUR statements.
My opinion is that you are just trolling. If you weren't, you would answer reasonable questions from people.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

Dude are you sure you didn't see the moon?

Holy hell this thread is a riot.

Mod edit: Replaced large quote with reply link.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaddioOfTruth
Where is this information coming from? And if you heard of this from an external source are you sure you aren't just hearing something to make a truth of the information passed on to you? This thread of yours is full of holes and sounds much like wishful thinking.

I don't have a deathwish nor am I a liar. I have invited people into my home to experience this for themselves. And before you ask, this sound is easily heard all up and down the east coast of the USA. The noises started the first week of February and have increased in intensity since. A south facing window with an unobstructed view of the sky between 12-6 AM EST will work. Also outside, on a mountain, at a beach, or standing on your head. I'm in NC.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

You are steve austin with bionic hearing admit it....cos personally I can hear bugger all

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

How big was this object at arms length.... as big as a CD? Did it have a trail behind it? Did you hear anything? How long did it stay visible?

Mod edit: Replaced large quote with reply link.
Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaddioOfTruth
Where is this information coming from? And if you heard of this from an external source are you sure you aren't just hearing something to make a truth of the information passed on to you? This thread of yours is full of holes and sounds much like wishful thinking.

I don't have a deathwish nor am I a liar. I have invited people into my home to experience this for themselves. And before you ask, this sound is easily heard all up and down the east coast of the USA.

Then why is it you're the only one hearing it?

The noises started the first week of February and have increased in intensity since. A south facing window with an unobstructed view of the sky between 12-6 AM EST will work. Also outside, on a mountain, at a beach, or standing on your head. I'm in NC.

OK do you understand sound does not travel through a vacuum? That being said, it is NOT coming from space. THAT BEING SAID, it is coming from somewhere on earth. IF it even exists and based on your reluctance to answer ANY reasonable questions, it seems unlikely that anything you're saying is true.

Just for the hell of it, lets say you are hearing a sound. So what? Is it speaking to you and telling you something? If so, what?

How do you know this sound is related to planet x?
How do you know planet x exists?
How is planet x related to pole shifts? When was the last pole shift and how often do they occur?

I'd appreciate a response to these questions as they are reasonable.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Any chance you can record the sound and post it up here for us to listen to pls??? be interesting lol..

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join