It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare To Save Yourselves OR Prepare To DIE

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by becomingaware

Man, if my balls grow ears I'm gonna freak the hell out.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by becomingaware]

Are you underground? I fail to see why you are so delighted frankly. Can you help me understand what is so humorous about a terrible sound coming from the sky? Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself

Originally posted by becomingaware

Man, if my balls grow ears I'm gonna freak the hell out.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by becomingaware]

Are you underground? I fail to see why you are so delighted frankly. Can you help me understand what is so humorous about a terrible sound coming from the sky? Thanks in advance.

Post it so we can hear it and analyze it.

If it's as loud as you say, it should be easy to do.

When will you post it?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Man, are you serious?
So much for this being a funny thread if so.

Originally posted by huckfinn

I am always serious when discussing concepts of War. The four corners, also known as a Crossroads must be the same as Nibiru, which is known as the "place or planet of the crossing". Thus, Annunaki are Gog/Magog. For me it makes sense. When I see a thread such as this one, where a date is included, it says to me that the next attempt to invade this world will be April 24, 2009.

How else would you move massive amounts of people spread throughout the world and go undetected...create a secret language and discuss it openly on a internet site.

Consider the concept of the flash mob...a phenomenon of the internet age. The Annunaki "aliens" of planet X are a flash mob, a bunch of people sitting in front of their computers waiting for the signal, who would really like to overun society and destroy it. It's all been done before and preperations are currently being made right in front of you.

But, do not despair. They wanted war and now they've got themselves one. They are not as secure as they think hiding behind the Sun and sooner than later, the King will step out of the way and expose them to the world. While they have managed to make the Sun rise in the West on a couple of occasions in the past, the King, powerfully enthroned, is near full strength and hot for a fight. Before the invasion can begin the King needs to be taken out of commission, an task easier said than done.

And they know this.

I know this. You are going all through this thread posting complete gibberish. I do not take lightly someone suggesting that I am a part of some terrorist group, and I'm dead serious. Let me fill you in on THIS code. I'm putting an end to this right now pal.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

Wait just a minute.
Who are you to say that his hypothesis has any less value then yours. He might be right. We don't know that. You expect us to believe you COMPLETELY on face value. You should extend him the same courtesy.

Mod edit: replaced large quote with reply link.
Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/25/2009 by Hal9000]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

When I made the reference to the Homos, I am talking about the terrorists. I sincerely believe that Jihadism, Mujihideenism and Fedayeenism have a significant homosexual component to it. I believe that a person would have to be at least bisexual to be comfortable with the lifestyle.

I stick to my analysis of what Planet X and Annunaki discussions are all about. If given the opportunity I would happily show by a preponderance of evidence that Planet X and Annunaki is inherently linked to the Islamic Terrorist Strategic Agenda. It would be a scholarly demonstration, so it probably won't be well received in this place.

I figure it like this...I could believe extra-dimensional space aliens hiding behind the Sun want to attack and enslave humanity or I can believe that human beings want to enslave other human beings, I have chosen the latter.

I wouldn't even expect anyone to admit this even if you knew it and its plausible that you don't know. Treason is a very serious crime and Guantanamo Bay and ADX are Hell on the Earth.

On another thread, I went deeper into the notion that Zecharia Sitchins books are indoctrination material and possessing any of his books could easily lead one to the conclusion that the reader is headed down a dangerous path and doesn't even know it.

But for a person who tells the entire ATS community to Prepare for Death to expect sympathy from the mods because of my personal opinions regarding the content of your posts is not reasonable; but who knows.

In my own defense I am just writing my opinions concerning what YOU wrote and what I THINK it means.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by huckfinn]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

My opinions are just one of many; this thread is 20 pages long. I can extend the OP courtesy. Like the OP stated earlier...don't attack the messenger...I suppose it applies to everyones point of view.

I don't know how or where he received his information and I don't know what was his motivation for beginning this thread, but Planet X and Annunaki discussions are not benign. MY assertion is that the Annunuaki are in fact what we would call a terrorist.

I suppose they are portrayed as being entertaining stories to enhance their appeal. I think its a gateway into much darker rituals...

...Such as the Iraq War being a poorly directed reenactment of the events that inspired the Sumerian classic, The Epic of Gilgamesh.

PS

I didn't reject what the OP wrote. If anything, I supported the OP.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I can't edit earlier posts, but I want everyone to know for a fact that I DO NOT KNOW if the OP is knowingly communicating with anyone using encrypted conversational techniques and it may be possible that he has in fact witnessed with his own eyes a spaceship populated with extra-dimensional aliens hiding behind the Sun and built this thread as a warning to us all.

Thank you. I will prepare and I mean this.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
[edit on 2/26/09 by HaveSeen4Myself]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Please continue to over exaggerate the issue.
Get a grip.
What he did was SPECULATE.
That's what you've been doing for 20 pages.
I believe the proper phrases would be baseless, incoherent, fear mongering, self propagandizing, inane speculation. If you're going to complain to the mods, start with yourself.
This is of course just my opinion

Mod edit: replaced large quote with reply link.
Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
My guess is "THE SOUND"

A: A tree that has slowly started to crack(if you "listen as you say" you can hear a tree slowly cracking and this might take a while to actually split).

B: Your house has started to make a different noise then normal due to ageing thus you think you hear "THE SOUND".

C: You have a animal under your house that is making a odd noise.

D: You have been doing drugs.

E: There is a lot of ice build up on your roof and your hearing it pop due to pressure and weight on the roof.

F: Any claim someone puts out you continue to shoot down to keep this thread going.

G: You have a high electro magnetic field in your house and it puts crazy thoughts in yours and your wifes head.

Seams you have hurd every single noise in the world due to everytime someone suggests something you shoot it down and have hurd it before. Also where did you get this date of April 24?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
OK it's obvious at this point this is simply not a constructive thread in any way shape or form.

The OP who opened the thread is making random incoherent statements and accusations and doesn't answer anyone's questions.

Seems to me the joke is over and it's time to close this thread and move on.

ANY MODS WATCHING....
Could you please review this thread so it can be CLOSED ????
THANKS.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Anyone who might consider declaring war against me and my family, or anyone who attacks the purpose of this thread BEFORE ACTUALLY READING THE DAGGONE THING:

TOENAIL CURLING noises are coming out of the south skies on the east coast of the U.S. and have been for about a month now.

Rather than stick my head in the sand, I chose to find answers.

NONE were forthcoming, nor are they yet.

But THE NOISES PERSIST and continue to increase in intensity and frequency. This can easily be heard between 12-6AM EST in front of a south facing window with an unobstructed view of the sky.

This activity, together with numerous other phenomena are consistent with only one scenario that I have found after CONSIDERABLE research into these matters for many years. A summary can be found at the link below. I AM NOT selling a book and do not recommend any such thing.

www.returnofplanet-x.com...

If anybody here AT ALL shares my concerns, please take 15 minutes out of your night to observe and confirm so this message, WHICH SHOULD BE IMPORTANT TO ANY PASSIONATE HUMAN, will serve its purpose.

Since this thread is cluttered beyond recognition, please U2U me with any questions , concerns, or recommendations.

Thank You

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself

Originally posted by jfj123
Don't bother.
Nibiru aka planet x, doesn't exist.
The OP has presented ZERO evidence that it does.
If you have an understanding of basic astronomy, you'll also be able to determine that planet x doesn't exist.

Good luck.

My area of expertise is hearing a noise that makes your toenails curl up. Sounds like a freight train with a couple of wheels locked up and lasts about six hours per night between 12 and 6 AM EST. All the animals for miles around were up in arms last night. Once you hear this, then we can talk okay?

This could be someones vehicle with a very loud belt around the corner that they have run at night(believe me some belts will drowned the sound of a motor out very easily). This could be back pressure in one of your pipes that you have and its allowing you guys to hear it. Are your neighbors hearing it?

Have you checked on any of your electrical items starting this noise at night say your smoke detector battery dying(some make odd noises i have one that beeps and one that squeals at me for like 5hrs.

Do you know if any of your neighbors in the distance due work in there garage late at night with power tools or a generator running?

There are many noises that can account for this. "freight train with a couple wheels locked up"

I know for a fact there are belts from vehicles that sound EXACTLY like this. My brother is a BNSF employee and I am a quick maintenance worker(I work a lot with vehicles) and me and him both agree about belts sounds exactly like this. Not saying thats what it is, but another fact if someone has a bad belt you can hear it blocks and blocks away from where you live if loud enough.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
OK it's obvious at this point this is simply not a constructive thread in any way shape or form.

The OP who opened the thread is making random incoherent statements and accusations and doesn't answer anyone's questions.

Seems to me the joke is over and it's time to close this thread and move on.

ANY MODS WATCHING....
Could you please review this thread so it can be CLOSED ????
THANKS.

I've answered many of your posts, jfj123. You should read the entire thread as I have already told you many many times. Everything that you mention has been brought up. Have you been to this link that appeared on the first page of this thread?

www.returnofplanet-x.com...

Either you want your fellow Americans to remain in the dark as to what is going on, or you're attacking me for some reason. My purpose here is to help people....just what is your purpose on this thread, sir??? Can you answer my question for a change???

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Maybe the humming noise is the Throne.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
i would offer that "the sound" is the sound of the universe. the sound of existence.

is that the aum?

if there was a sound

what is anything really?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud
This could be someones vehicle with a very loud belt around the corner that they have run at night(believe me some belts will drowned the sound of a motor out very easily). This could be back pressure in one of your pipes that you have and its allowing you guys to hear it. Are your neighbors hearing it?

Have you checked on any of your electrical items starting this noise at night say your smoke detector battery dying(some make odd noises i have one that beeps and one that squeals at me for like 5hrs.

Do you know if any of your neighbors in the distance due work in there garage late at night with power tools or a generator running?

There are many noises that can account for this. "freight train with a couple wheels locked up"

I know for a fact there are belts from vehicles that sound EXACTLY like this. My brother is a BNSF employee and I am a quick maintenance worker(I work a lot with vehicles) and me and him both agree about belts sounds exactly like this. Not saying thats what it is, but another fact if someone has a bad belt you can hear it blocks and blocks away from where you live if loud enough.

It lasts for almost 6 hours straight every night for a month now, witnessed by different people. Getting tired of typing the same thing over and over here. Nobody reads threads anymore, they just jump in and ask the same questions, then complain that their questions haven't been answered. You end up with the primary message buried under garbage. Most of that is intentional this time. Are you here to help out or to bury the message? Linky:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Even IF nibiru is real.

Why the hell do any of you care? Its either going to be real and kill most of us..or its not.

Are you all so scared to die?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I think I asked you a viable question about your topic. If you cannot dismiss these as what it could be then the facts are not there. I read it all. When did someone ask any of this besides the "Do others hear it besides your family". I only typed that because it popped into my head when i was typing. So you cants answer my questions?

Mod edit: Replaced large quote with reply link.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Mod ruling

After reviewing the thread and the complaints, so far we don't see any action needed. The accusations of code are another theory and is being discussed in a respectful way. Please continue and remain on topic. Thanks.

Edit to add: Lets also take it easy with the quotes.

Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join