It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare To Save Yourselves OR Prepare To DIE

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
reply to post by timerider

These mystery sounds have been popping up quite a bit lately, actually...
I have no idea, but in my humble opinion, it isn't underground bases.

There was a thread a little while back (see below) where this same sort of phenomenon was noticed happening in Oklahoma... By TONS of people over the course of weeks. Nobody ever figured out what it was. The best guess is that it is an atmospheric anomaly, as nothing unusual was noted on ANY seismographs.
There wasn't even an official explanation on it at all. The story just kinda' went away.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

What about increased seismic activity on all planets in our solar system due to increased solar activity (peak 2012)? I am not sure how radio-waves or electromagnetic waves travel through earths magnetic field but if these shock-waves then travel through our atmosphere a human ear should be able to pick up some sort of vibration or signal, right ?

[edit on 2009/2/26 by reugen]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Nice try OP brother buddy. But I think it's time to burst the 22++ pages party bubble: You are a member/agent of ... guess who. Your assignment: Ridicule the Anunaki(/Sitchin/Tsarion/Icke/Jordan Maxwell/etc.) subject by intentionally mingling its truth with false claims.

Procedure:
Open an ATS thread, something like “Prepare To Save Yourselves OR Prepare To DIE”. Then, as OP, claim:

A) Earth/humans is/are being/will be destroyed/subjugated by the Anunaki (basically correct).

B) Moreover claim that under the terms of “A”, the Anunaki will attack Earth, by getting Planet X to threaten Earth. As to this claim:
B1) You can “hear” planet X (Which is of course nonsensical, defying the laws of physics).
B2) A nearing of planet X will happen in about 2 month and harm Earth.

Now this will happen/is happening:
1) The agent OP will get – partially - ridiculed and attacked for stating A/B1/B2, but especially for stating "B1" and "B2".
2) BUT he will be able to fend off ridiculing, at least for a certain time, by:
- eloquent defenses.
- by skillfully mingling the B1/B2 lies with the truth “A”.
3) Many members/readers who know “A” is true will fall into the trap, i.e. at least partially start believing in "B1" or "B2" or at least considering so. Some of them will even defend the OP.
4) And then, the neat outcome: the "B2" date will pass uneventful, i.e. nothing will happen on nor 'around' April 24, 2009.

Result:
- It will be obvious that B1/B2 were blatant lies/errors.
- Everyone who partially trusted the agent will feel like a fool and can easily be ridiculed.
- And, the main goal of the ruse: Many who believed in the “A” issue will start to believe that ALSO the “A” info was/is a lie/error. Thus ‘after’ the thread much LESS people will believe in the actual truth “A”, LESS will be willing to believe in the Anunaki issue, and LESS people will be ready to perceive the threat the Anunaki issue actually does pose to humanity.

In a nutshell:
The sole purpose of this thread was/is to ridicule/divert from the Anunaki(/Sitchin/Tsarion/Icke/Jordan Maxwell/etc.) subject/truth. Wake up people. We ARE threatened, but not by any 'sounds'.

PS. Dear OP brother, might you btw have a pal named "hidden hand".....?

PPS. Why don't you tell us some more of those excruciatingly funny 'illuminati-insider-about-stupid-humans' jokes (bottom of page 15/top of page 16). As you stated you "got loads of this stuff". For sure.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Here's a great page if you're interested in the TRUTH behind planet x.

www.badastronomy.com...

Read this and you'll understand why it DOES NOT EXIST.

Good luck.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
The thread killers will show up in droves tomorrow.

Sorry I guess I am late. As said a hundred times before there isn't any sound in space. And why are you warning us if its futile? Why are you telling us about it on the internet instead of just accepting it and relaxing until the world implodes or whatever is supposed to happen. What are we supposed to do? Get in a big circle and scream the world is going to end because another person thinks it is? Youtube videos aren't proof and that sound you are hearing could be Tinnitus as stated previously. You should get that checked out.

The Planet X theory is an interesting one but from what I have seen there isn't much actual proof or science involved with most of them. I MIGHT be wrong but come on. And if they return every 3000 years or so why wasn't the world destroyed 3000+ years ago? If they are that advanced and powerful or are gods as you claim why don't they just destroy us? God's shouldn't be limited to space travel if they invented it.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Now I'm really confused. Does this planet X exist or not? I find as many or more sites that say it does than say it doesn't. Hopefully I can get to the bottom of this. Astronomers would know about this and if what I read is true, the earth will come very close to it in 2012. Devastation will ensue. That would be a pretty good reason for our govt. to not reveal it to us. Since nothing can be done to stop it. It would explain the bill introduced last month to build all these emergency camps, it would explain all the "caskets" piling up. It would explain many things.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
Now I'm really confused. Does this planet X exist or not? I find as many or more sites that say it does than say it doesn't. Hopefully I can get to the bottom of this. Astronomers would know about this and if what I read is true, the earth will come very close to it in 2012. Devastation will ensue. That would be a pretty good reason for our govt. to not reveal it to us. Since nothing can be done to stop it. It would explain the bill introduced last month to build all these emergency camps, it would explain all the "caskets" piling up. It would explain many things.

No it doesn't exist.
Look at the real science behind it and it's very obvious this is all fake. Nobody has EVER produced REAL science showing planet x exists.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

No it doesn't exist.
Look at the real science behind it and it's very obvious this is all fake. Nobody has EVER produced REAL science showing planet x exists.

Well, there are some people putting forth proof, but it gets debunked, I dont say planetx is real, but just face it, no evidence will be strong enough to convince any one it is true either.

What I would realy like , is to see the 2 mnute long planetx footage taken by the vatican telescope..

[edit on 26-2-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

No it doesn't exist.

Well, there are some people putting forth proof, but it gets debunked, I dont say planetx is real, but just face it, no evidence will be strong enough to convince any one it is true either.

Please post the proof. I've never seen any.
I've seen claims regarding the following:
IRAS
Pole shifting due to planet x
gravitational wobbles
etc..
All of which have been conclusively debunked.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I love how some guys always know when and how aliens are going to attack Earth. I love how they know where these aliens are hiding and how do they plan to attack. What's the need for Intelligence Agencies, spies and all that apparatus? Just open an ATS account and get the freshest info on the incoming Galactic wars and the destruction of planet Earth all in one single thread.

But the best of all is how dumb someone has to be to believe he is really hearing a planet moving behind the Sun.

Really, sometimes I wonder if I really belong to the same race as some of the people here.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
"Annukaki"

i think thats what my 2 year old nephew was trying to convey to me before he had to go to the potty.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tynee
"Annukaki" i think thats what my 2 year old nephew was trying to convey to me before he had to go to the potty.

Man, what a mind boggling contribution to this thread. Didn’t I mention ridiculing? Thanks for giving a sophisticated example. Maybe you should consult your nephew about raising your YouTube level posting quality.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Don't bother.
Nibiru aka planet x, doesn't exist.
The OP has presented ZERO evidence that it does.
If you have an understanding of basic astronomy, you'll also be able to determine that planet x doesn't exist.

Good luck.

My area of expertise is hearing a noise that makes your toenails curl up. Sounds like a freight train with a couple of wheels locked up and lasts about six hours per night between 12 and 6 AM EST. All the animals for miles around were up in arms last night. Once you hear this, then we can talk okay?

I can't hear something that doesn't exist.
Your posts are nothing more then incoherent rantings.
You refuse to answer even the most basic of questions about YOUR statements.
My opinion is that you are just trolling. If you weren't, you would answer reasonable questions from people.

Well here we go again. Look up the definition of trolling, friend. Your repeated attempts to derail and HAVE THIS THREAD CLOSED make your intentions fairly obvious. You pretend to want all of the answers, while you have made no effort to acquire anything for yourself. Aren't you the pot calling the kettle black?

I'm trying to raise peoples' awareness which can only be a positive thing. There is nobody holding a gun to my head as I participate in this thread, and I assume this is also the case with yourself? So who is the troll? If this response is not coherent enough for you, I trust you will let me know, friend.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaddioOfTruth
Where is this information coming from? And if you heard of this from an external source are you sure you aren't just hearing something to make a truth of the information passed on to you? This thread of yours is full of holes and sounds much like wishful thinking.

I don't have a deathwish nor am I a liar. I have invited people into my home to experience this for themselves. And before you ask, this sound is easily heard all up and down the east coast of the USA.

Then why is it you're the only one hearing it?

The noises started the first week of February and have increased in intensity since. A south facing window with an unobstructed view of the sky between 12-6 AM EST will work. Also outside, on a mountain, at a beach, or standing on your head. I'm in NC.

OK do you understand sound does not travel through a vacuum? That being said, it is NOT coming from space. THAT BEING SAID, it is coming from somewhere on earth. IF it even exists and based on your reluctance to answer ANY reasonable questions, it seems unlikely that anything you're saying is true.

Just for the hell of it, lets say you are hearing a sound. So what? Is it speaking to you and telling you something? If so, what?

How do you know this sound is related to planet x?
How do you know planet x exists?
How is planet x related to pole shifts? When was the last pole shift and how often do they occur?

I'd appreciate a response to these questions as they are reasonable.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by jfj123]

Have we chatted before friend? You seem to be new to the thread and have not read it all the way through like many others. To demonstrate that people are hearing this sound I will provide you with some links that you no doubt will pretend to visit, then come again with the same questions (I'm going on a hunch).

here
here
here
here
here

Then you go on to say that even if there is this sound, then so what? That is actually quite humorous that I even went to the trouble of trying to answer you. I have instructed the guards to unhand you, so you are free to go. You're welcome to hang around, but do not expect me to keep feeding you, friend.

How do you know this sound is NOT related to planet x?
How do you know planet x DOES NOT exist?
How is planet x related NOT to pole shifts? When was the last pole shift and how often do they occur? Well apparently none of us were around back then. You can research how and when they occur for yourself. I am done holding your hand for another five minutes and your next pearl of wisdom spews forth.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

********TURN OFF EVERYTHING AND LISTEN FOR YOURSELF*********

The Anunnaki who inhabit Nibiru are able to create, destroy, and manipulate whole solar systems - able to switch between multiple dimensions. The movement of the PlanetX group is intelligently controlled and appears to stay behind the Sun to avoid the attention of the masses until late in the going. Got it?? COINTEL AGENTS claim that PlanetX is a hoax but THEY ARE LIEING since they falsely claim it would have to be prominent in the sky by now.

The evidence for PlanetX is growing more abundant every day. For about three weeks, I've been able to hear the unsettling noises of its approach in the south skies. Saturday night the sounds were briefly so intense and my wife and I had to turn our music up pretty loud to block it out. I can hear it as I type this message... similar to a distant howling wind. Reports of these noises, though plentiful, WILL NOT show up on google search results. NASA is also tampering with all imaging systems that would otherwise show absolute proof. The internet is under close scrutiny make no mistake about it.

You can either prepare to save yourselves or prepare to die.

Nibiru hiding behind the SUN is the stupidest statement I have ever read on the subject: the Earth revolves around the SUN once every year, so after 4 months and 90 degrees rotation, Nibiru should be in PLAIN VIEW!...

And please, don't tell me that Nibiru keeps rotating around the SUN at the same speed as Earth, so as not to be seen...

Your 'story' is BUSTED!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

Wait just a minute.
Who are you to say that his hypothesis has any less value then yours. He might be right. We don't know that. You expect us to believe you COMPLETELY on face value. You should extend him the same courtesy.

Mod edit: replaced large quote with reply link.
Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/25/2009 by Hal9000]

I do not expect you to believe ANYTHING, friend. I keep expecting you to go away, but alas you have chosen to make this useless thread the center of your (insert adjective) life. Who are you to say when your hypothesis is that nothing exists? That you should be so hypocritical as to suggest that you are courteous is laughable. I will be judged for my actions and decisions in this life and you will have no bearing on this process.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud
My guess is "THE SOUND"

A: A tree that has slowly started to crack(if you "listen as you say" you can hear a tree slowly cracking and this might take a while to actually split).

B: Your house has started to make a different noise then normal due to ageing thus you think you hear "THE SOUND".

C: You have a animal under your house that is making a odd noise.

D: You have been doing drugs.

E: There is a lot of ice build up on your roof and your hearing it pop due to pressure and weight on the roof.

F: Any claim someone puts out you continue to shoot down to keep this thread going.

G: You have a high electro magnetic field in your house and it puts crazy thoughts in yours and your wifes head.

Seams you have hurd every single noise in the world due to everytime someone suggests something you shoot it down and have hurd it before. Also where did you get this date of April 24?

1. You have likely not read very much of this thread, and if you have your reading comprehension skills are lacking.

2. You are attacking me personally.

3. You have a high opinion of yourself and a low opinion of everyone else, namely the people you are instructed to attack by your handlers..

4. You are a troll.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

OK it's obvious at this point this is simply not a constructive thread in any way shape or form.

The OP who opened the thread is making random incoherent statements and accusations and doesn't answer anyone's questions.

Seems to me the joke is over and it's time to close this thread and move on.

ANY MODS WATCHING....
Could you please review this thread so it can be CLOSED ????
THANKS.

You do not have a constructive life in any way shape or form. You are making random incoherent drivelings. If the joke was really over, you would be gone. I keep waiting for the punchline. The MODS never stop watching.

This troll has made 43 posts on this useless thread that should be closed, by his reckoning.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

Why April 24?

Sorry one liner

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
Even IF nibiru is real.

Why the hell do any of you care? Its either going to be real and kill most of us..or its not.

Are you all so scared to die?

Talk about getting straight to the point without beating around the bush, so to speak. I like your style, friend. Your summation is exemplary and your insight stellar. I'm glad you stopped in and provided a reality check. Peace be with you.

[edit on 2/26/09 by HaveSeen4Myself]

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join