It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare To Save Yourselves OR Prepare To DIE

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

Oh good, that's what we need another Planet X story.

So dood, wasn't this Nibiru thing the planet they used in the
Star Wars - Attack of the Nibiru or something.
I'm sure Barack Skywalker will arrive in time to save the day.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself

Ummm If im not mistaken, wouldnt that require Planet X to be within roughly the same orbital distance from the sun as us... since the further out you go, the longer the distance required to orbit the sun so to keep pace with the earth the planet would have to move faster than earth.

Me thinks the OP might have a case of bad tinnitus... thing is the more you concentrate on tinnitus the worse it can sound for you (especially when you have decent silence around you).

I dont 'not' believe in Planet X, but by god it sure brings out the whackoes.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by BigfootNZ]

Perhaps you have watched too much Monty Python. You have a bit of circular logic going here. If PlanetX is closer to the Sun than the Earth, then it wouldn't have to travel as fast to stay behind the Sun as viewed from the Earth. The freaks come out at night friend. Tell me, are you ready to party?

If planet x were closer to the sun then the earth, there would be very detectable gravitational wobbles. There are none.

I really don't understand why you haven't answered any of my questions?
Isn't that why you started this thread to answer questions ???????

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
Thank god for paranoid nuts who make me smile and pmsl at the end of a long day.

I love this site

Here is more too laugh at, you gonna live a long time.

Winged Disc ATS Media

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

This is ridiculous. I know for a fact that the full Annunaki invasion army is irrecoverably trapped in a lower dimension. They won't be escaping anytime soon. I know this because I saw the whole thing go down.

When you say they are hiding "Behind the Sun", you must be stating that they have positioned themselves behind the King...that's where they always hide, they should really find a new spot. While it is true that they were once hiding behind the King, from November 1975 to May 1989 and then again from April 2, 1993, the King saw them, turned on them with extreme contempt and cast them into the Pit on December 27, 2006. He then locked the Gate to the Pit on March 9, 2007 and only opens it periodically to throw in additional refuse heaps.

What's really happening is that Annunaki infiltration agents that are still in this dimension are trying to maintain the momentum they'd built up over the last 35 years by starting threads like this while others are scurrying around trying to make a deal to remain here.

For the OP...you should be trying to get yourself a deal before it's too late.

You should read the signature...The story has been re-written and it doesn't turn out well for the Annunaki. In this new version, they spend an eternity in the Pit being sodomized with Iron hooks while the King drinks all their liquor, smokes all their weed and makes love to their women for free.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by huckfinn]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

You're all wrong about that date.
I just got my Crystal Ball back from the repair shop, one of the bearings
was loose or something, I dunno

Anyway, my ball tells me it's December 21, 2012. Why does that date
keep coming up.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Something else I don't understand?

You say planet x is hiding behind the sun? WHY?

The implication is that they don't want us to know they're there until it's too late.

Well news flash.....Any species that has the technology to move an entire planet anywhere they want, whenever they want, doesn't need to worry about us in any way so there's no need to hide.

And why would they even bother coming here to bug us? What use could we be to them in the first place?

For that matter, what use would planet earth be to them?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I have lived a full life and have no regrets. My grandmother taught me to appreciate nature at a very young age, and she treated every plant on her property the way she wanted to be treated. Her yard stuck out like a tropical paradise in a desert in her neighborhood. She also taught me the value of love and honesty by example. Most of all she was the most compassionate person I ever met, so I got it honestly.

Did she teach you how to answer other peoples questions whom you claim you want to help save???

Your thread headline indicates you're here to help prepare people so they don't DIE. Now you're ignoring those same people asking legit questions which by default, if you believe what you're saying, you are now KNOWINLY condemning to DEATH. Boy I bet grandma is proud now huh !!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr

On or around April 24, 2009 a small red planet will appear to the south. Then we have about seven weeks before the pole shift. The intensifying sound will be inescapable and undeniable. According to my math, that gives us about eleven weeks until the party starts.

So on April the 25th when no red planet appears (although I suspect you will use Mars as a distraction!) will you post her the simple statement:

I WAS WRONG

People used to walk the streets with sandwich boards stating "The end of the world is nigh" now they post on ATS!

One thing you can answer before then: How is it possible to hear the planet through a vacuum?

He won't answer either question.
Apparently he wants us all to die.
He's been asked how sound travels in a vacuum but has never answered but keeps claiming he has.

Good luck.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Originally posted by Blagojevich
We're able to observe stars behind the sun due to the force of gravity warping space-time, "including the paths followed by light rays from a bright background source."

Sorry son, that Doppler don’t shift here in the South.
Federal Mandate suspends the laws of Physics for all states south of the Mason-Dixon Line…

You want believe all that science/physics crapp-olla, I suggest you move to a Northern state.

I just like this post.
There's a certain elegance to the sarcasm that I haven't seen here yet

I give you a star sir

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Something else I don't understand?

The implication is that they don't want us to know they're there until it's too late.

Well news flash.....Any species that has the technology to move an entire planet anywhere they want, whenever they want, doesn't need to worry about us in any way so there's no need to hide.

And why would they even bother coming here to bug us? What use could we be to them in the first place?

I've been reading up on this and:

Apparently, they are very shy, afraid of the dark

Apparently, they are after our twinkies. Some UFO crashed here in the
50's and the Military has been feeding them twinkies ever since.
They finally let them go back to their own planet and they went ape#
for more twinkies.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by baldwin

I've been trying to get reasonable answers out of him for pages now.
GOOD LUCK.

I believe to him science is like the buffet table guard.
Someone who is just in the way that has no place between him and his goal.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

Don't bother.
Nibiru aka planet x, doesn't exist.
The OP has presented ZERO evidence that it does.
If you have an understanding of basic astronomy, you'll also be able to determine that planet x doesn't exist.

Good luck.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
Thank god for paranoid nuts who make me smile and pmsl at the end of a long day.

I love this site

Here is more too laugh at, you gonna live a long time.

Winged Disc ATS Media

So what is this sign? and I can only guess? DOOM!!!!

OMG! the Nazis are coming back?

Get real buddy there are more things to worry about and get sorted on this planet than your spew.

Bad mistake on my part for even comment posting on this thread.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al

You're all wrong about that date.
I just got my Crystal Ball back from the repair shop, one of the bearings
was loose or something, I dunno

Anyway, my ball tells me it's December 21, 2012. Why does that date
keep coming up.

I know you're lying because crystal balls don't have bearings. They use leaf springs !!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
The OP is using Jargon to communicate an idea. Discussions about Planet X and Annunaki are how the Jihadis communicate with one another.

His post is saying...Stay on maximum alert, we (Jihadis, Jedis, etc.) have a foothold near the King (the real King) and we will attempt to launch on 4/24/2009.

Planet X is a Strategic concept and the Annunaki are the initiates into this concept, but its all about Earth and Earthlings. In other words Planet X does exist, but only in ones mind. In the Bible Planet X and Annunaki are called the Four Corners and Gog/Magog. The War you are fighting is to prevent someones imagination from becoming your reality...don't you get it? The OP won't answer, so I'll do my best.

It's really fun to track down these homos, but you have to know their language.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by huckfinn

When you say they are hiding "Behind the Sun", you must be stating that they have positioned themselves behind the King...that's where they always hide, they should really find a new spot.

a wise man made the above comments

ave positioned themselves behind the King...that's where they always hide, they should really find a new spot.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

On or around April 24, 2009 a small red planet will appear to the south. Then we have about seven weeks before the pole shift. The intensifying sound will be inescapable and undeniable. According to my math, that gives us about eleven weeks until the party starts.

Okay, Seen4, got a question for you.

You're the only one hearing these noises. Everyone else here is telling you it's a hallucination or jets or something equally mundane.

Now what are you going to do when April ends with no planet in sight? What are you going to do when June has come and gone (taking us out of your target date range) and no planets have appeared wreaking havoc?

Seriously, what? Will you take some of the advice you're getting to check in with a psychiatrist? When none of what you're expecting happens, are you prepared to admit & accept that you're wrong?

BTW, how'd you come up with April 24th and seven weeks, anyway? It seems most of the Nibiru nuts I see are aiming for mid-March to first see it.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

Thanks, I don't usually get that type of response on here.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Just calm down. Go out and research 'the sound of silence'. It's a budhist meditation technique thats been in use for hundreds of years. Without calm and equanimity one can get fooled. A little research and practice and you'll get a better perspective.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

They now have new medicines that can give you the help you desperately need. Consult a doctor.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join