It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wonder how many here have seen a UFO but had no pic/proof ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by simonecharisse

Very True!!

Your description of their size fits with what I saw, although color and height differ. I would say the ones I saw were approx 100-150ft up, but thats an uneducated guess, as I seen the tops of the craft, I was on flat land so pretty damn low!

And yes, triangular craft are becoming more & more common, wondering if they are man-made.

As for mine, I'd be baffled why they would fly top-secret tech over Dublin of all places if the ones I seen were man made!

You had some great sightings though, beats mine - but both amazing to see huh? No proof is better than seeing with them your own eyes.

Marker

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by glimmerman

Hey,

I'd be happy to, U2U me. But I warn you I'm a terrible at drawing.

I actually kept drawing them for months after I'd seen them, couldn't get them out of my head.

Marker

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I saw something a few months ago while sitting in a friend's backyard. Though since the sighting, I have had one major issue... I have no where to store this observation in my mind. It seems like UFOs don't really have a category in my brain. The event sort of sticks out, alone with no other experience to accompany it. I would've thought that I would be more defensive when others make their own judgments, but infact it has been quite the opposite. I am happy NOT to share my sighting with others. I am content knowing that I did see something, something that was neither a plane nor a helicopter, but that moved at tremendous speed. I am glad that I sketched it out so that I have it for myself as my memory is not what it used to be.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I sat here for ever wondering whether to post this or not, but anyway, hear is my little story:
I believe I have witnessed two UFO's as a child, nothing like what i have ever seen on the internet! One was bright green, like many shapes (complex) joined together, the other was red, with similar appearance. The incredible fear i felt in seeing these, was greater than I can explain, it was a terrible evil dread that took my breath away. It is still so clear in my mind.

At this time of my life I also was terrified to sleep, (about 7 years old), as I used to feel this evil scary presence, and it was like i became frozen in fear, because I knew. Two of these times while in bed, i would see in the darkness, big eyes looking at me, then nothing.

I live in Australia, and my family moved to another state about 1 year later, and i used to wake up down the paddock through the night, (we moved to a small farm), this so terrified me. My mother and father took me to the doctors, and put me on sleeping tablets or something, but still it happened.
The only other time I have seen a UFO was about 10 years ago at night, floating as just a very bright white light above my wifes and my head, at about 2000ft. Then it shot off, away from us, no sound, just leaving a streak like a sparkler when you move it quickly.

One other thing that I have always wondered about is that i have a piece of metal (had x ray done), in my right ring finger, with no scar anywhere on my finger.

Please don't ridicule me, this is the truth, and i have never spoke of it before. This was hard for me to write, as i had to go back to those terrible times of my life.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by raz24400

The last report over Nova Scotia was in Sep. '08.

You really should make a report and catch things up for your area!

Nova Scotia Reports: www.nuforc.org...

To make a report: www.nuforc.org...

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by marker3221

Still trying to figure out how to PM you. When I do i will include email addy!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'll throw one last point in.

About 5/6 years later I was watching your standard sci-fi channel UFO Documentary, when during a montage of footage I seen the exact same craft i'd seen, only this time it was a single disc shot on camcorder during the day.

It was only on screen for about 4 sconds, but enough to have me jump out of my seat and yell "THAT'S IT!!"

Marker

edit for spelling.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by marker3221]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by glimmerman

Hey glimmerman,

I've U2U'd you, check your inbox.

Sorry about the 2nd line (this is a pet hate of mine)

Marker

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Ohhh... and yup, another.
Not like the first one impersonating a constellation though.

Fake airplane.

Something that looked initially like an F-117 but wasn't since it had no tail section (perfect acute triangle, maybe 45 to 35 deg).

Just cruising along and cutting across the local airports landing corridor at about 1000 ft...(wild guess, I'm thinking that since it was subsonic with no engine noise but high enough not to have any resolvable detail and was below cloud level which at the time wasn't too bad.)

Yeah, no camera.
Sucks since even one of my worst lenses would have had it and something like my 500 would have had it framed..

Absence.

[edit]
I'll see if i can throw up vector and diagrammatics for them both later.
It will take a little effort but shouldn't be too hard.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Absence of Self]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by marker3221

Got it! I hate being a newbie to a website such as this...thanks for the help!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Nothing to see here folks, just..., I don't know what I saw.
The afternoon of the black-out of '65, I was in the front of the apartment building my family lived in, with some friends and we were playing with our G.I. Joes, looked up and saw the classic cigar shape.
It was low and I remember it was huge.
This happened in the Flatbush section of Brooklyn.
I don't recall how much later, but it seemed like minutes and we saw the lights "winking" out down the street.
Weird but sometimes I remember details and other days, just barely the whole black-out event.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DarksDeception

Please don't ridicule me, this is the truth, and i have never spoke of it before. This was hard for me to write, as i had to go back to those terrible times of my life.

I'm glad you finally decided to write your story down after all the this time. These are the kinds of accounts that I think have been missing from ATS for too long now for fear of ridicule because of lack of any kind of proof. I've read all six pages so far and one thing has really stood out ... No one has flamed ANY of these accounts!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Rek2008

I think that you have really opened a door. But did you expect the wind to blow all of the windows out? LOL! This is incredible. I'm trying to cross reference these sightings with NUFORC & I can not keep up with all that is flowing into the thread.

NUFORC also handles sightings internationally, but because of language barriers & such, these are limited. Mostly those who speak English make the reports. It would be truly interesting if there were a Global UFO Reporting Center. Now THAT would scare the PTB worldwide!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I agree with you, but that has always been my feelings, that no one would believe me, then ridicule me. But then I realized, it doesn't matter.

The main reason I wrote down my story, was for me. I sort of just had my scream to the world so to say.

Thanks for the thread my friend.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Great Thread Rek2008!

I have been a member of ATS for years n yeears, and actually managed to film some incredable footage, after lots of excitement from other ATs'rs, the final conclusion was that it was a mylar baloon, was it? I'd say it was after lots of examanation.

then in the summer of 2005, whilst decorating my room, I witnesed 2 Intelligently controlled "sphere's" of light, passing across my large view out of my 8 foot across window,

as I was decorating I had my curtains down and the room stripped, It was late and I lay on my bed ( the only object in the room)

staring out of the window up into the dark sky.

after 20mins, a large grey/white opalesscent "squashed" Orb came from the right of my field of view, I got up straight away up to the window! it was the size of a UK 5p or an american dime from arms lenth, moving at a steady speed on a slightly downward tragectory. there was also a slight movement of sudden altitude change, almost bobbing.

it proceeded across to my left where it stopped behind a very small low altatude cloud, and remaind stationary!!!!!!!!! for I'd say 20 seconds,

then another opne came from the same direction but quite alot higher up.
towards the first object, and aproached the first object behind the cloud.

then both of them proceeded onwards to the left of my vision, and off past the horizon.

having been decorating, I had stripped all my gear from my room and my camcorder and docking station had been unplugged and had been draind for several days, as was my camera. and I had not owned a mobile phone back then either.

I had nothing to capture it with but my own eyes,

glad I saw it, but fustraited I had not camera to hand.

it really opend my eyes.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by TrentReznor]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
we watched one aproximately 3 hours performing strange maneuvers - also at one point it flew right over our car about 30 metre above us, made absolutely no sound as it flew by, the place we were at was completely quiet although this is normal for a sunday night.
At all times we *never* felt threatened by the occupants of this craft...we left with no missing time and were completely unmolested by these beings.

at times it would glow like a beautiful golden star (over the sea) then dimly pulsate when over the land

we have had over 20 sightings of unusual craft or anomalies - with witnesses?.

this all happened to us in 17.02.2008 for that month then nothing more.

They are not hostile, i feel that it is this civilization here on planet earth that is hostile to change?.

as a side note for most of the profound sightings we have had have been noticed by *2* of my children in particular.

extraterriels are not here to hurt us or conquer

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Rek2008

Yes, I have. 5 mi west of the nm/texas border north of I-40. The other time on Travis AFB, something came off the flight line, and it wasn't a flare.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I have been reading everyone's account, and I have noticed that many of you sighters have a much bigger story behind and connected to your sightings. (I.e. ongoing CEIIIs-to-5s). This is of tremendous significance. I'm no ufologist or field investigator; but to someone(s) whom it may greatly concern?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Here is my sighting:

My 2003/07 UFO sighting

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
i saw something once. don't know if it was alien but it sure as hell wasn't your average plane. i live only 20 min away from a air force base, im surprised i haven't seen more weird stuff than i have.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join