Hats off to this thread, & many thanks for the opportunity to have so many participate! All who contribute are helping in so many ways, that perhaps
someday the fruits of which shall be born for all to know.
Bravo. Star & flag!
* Thus far, I have one sighting of a fleet of five in formation, c.1964. They were stationary, & positioned themselves as the points of a 5
pointed star. I finally found a way of reporting them decades later to Text Red NUFORC
. For all of those of you who have not made
an OFFICIAL REPORT, I strongly recommend that you take the first step to setting your experience into public record. It Is Important to do so!
Together as advocates, we can build a data base that can substantiate each others case. I steadfastly believe in NUFORC.
* My case:
Occurred : 7/15/1964 12:00 (Entered as : 07/??/64 12:00)
Reported: 5/20/2008 10:13:33 AM 10:13
Location: Brunswick, GA
5 bright silver objects assuming the points of a 5 pointed star. 10-15% from directly overhead. All 5 were clearly discernible, at arms length they
covered the area of thumbnail. Objects completely stationary & hovering. I was about 7 years old, outside, playing in backyard. As I looked up, I
spied the shiny objects & observed them for a few minutes. The sky was clear blue, hot weather. They didn't move. I became thirsty & went inside to
get my mom to see them, but they were gone when I sent back outside. 44 years is a long time to vividly recall that event as though it were yesterday.
I seek the truth.
Glynnco Naval Air Station was located a few miles away, but has since been decommissioned, & converted into a shopping mall.
((NUFORC Note: Witness indicates that date of incident is approximate. PD)) LINK:www.nuforc.org...
* I know of two other people who witnessed/experienced Close Encounters of 2nd Kind. One of which Iv'e known for 27 years.
* My Mother experienced on two occasions, the same disturbing experience of an aerial object hovering very near her residence at night. She said,
"...it made a strange sound."
* I was on patrol in a remote area of Iraq during Operation Desert Storm in 1991, and had an episode of missing time during the day. Some years
later, the only thing that I was able to recall was a humming/frequency sound. I have experienced several cases of missing time over the years
* There is more to this life we live than we can ever imagine.
Never allow anyone to ever cause you self, doubt nor denigrate your self values. Life is too valuable & short of time for those who scoff.
Cheers to all.
[edit on 23-2-2009 by DREAMING MAN]