It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wonder how many here have seen a UFO but had no pic/proof ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I'll bet there are scores of ATS'ers who have seen UFO's but didn't have a camera at the time, and as we all know, if you post without PROOF on ATS you'll get eaten alive. I see "Either show us a pic or it didn't happen" or something to that effect all the time on here. But there's got to be many of us (myself NOT included) who've seen them.

I'd like to read some of the more plausible witness stories from people who don't have "proof" but have had sightings and maybe more.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Rek2008

I have! it was a clear sighting too.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by stewartw2

Well, I'd love to read what happened, Stewartw2. I'm hoping that people who're afraid to post because of lack of proof will be encouraged to come out of the shadows of ATS and tell us about their experience.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I've seen two certain UFOs (with other witnesses) although I wouldn't go further and say intelligent craft. One inconclusive 'maybe' and a possible trick of the eye 'jury is out' type sighting. Unidentified doesn't mean alien, grey or intelligent.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
As a youngster of 7 years old I saw what I believe was not man made flying in the night sky (so bright it woke me up)... Through my bedroom window late one night it was painfully bright and burned into my memory. A bright silver/blue glowing unlike any other memory. That was decades ago. It means something to me. I drew some pictures and everyone said "how cute", however, to all others I'm sure that not having any tangible proof but a bright memory, drawings long since gone...

In reality it was probably nothing more than too much popcorn & a series of Godzilla movies & staying up way past my bedtime. =)

I can claim & deny all in one breath!

I wish the debate over flying saucers would just go mainstream so we can all get on with really important matters like destroying/criminalizing/banning the FED.RES

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I have. And yes, I didn' t post for precisely that reason....

My sighting:

Alcala de Henares, outside Madrid, Spain.

Late May or Early June 1999.

Called up a friend about 11pm and went to her house. She was kind of strange on the phone but I shrugged it off. She was on the 15th floor or so. There was a fierce storm going on, common in some parts of Europe at that time of year. Crazy lightning.
When I got there she was out on the balcony with another friend. She showed me the hills in the distance. Maybe 2-4 km away, I don't know.

There were 2 very bright glowing orange lights moving around in a beautiful, helical flight path. Up and down the hills, side to side. It is hard to judge but they must have been 5-10 metres in diameter. It was pretty obvious that they were U.F.Os. I didn't want to believe they were UFO's, despite having an interest in the subject. I tried Occams razor and debated it with her...

- "It's a car"- no, it can't be, because the flight path of the objects intersected and reversed. Besides, they were FAR too big.

- Ball lightning- No, because they were there for a full 20 minutes.
this is the best ball lightning video I've seen. Way to slow. www.youtube.com...

- Chinese Lanterns- Give me a break, far too fast to be Chinese lanterns. Also, they didn't drift with the wind, they stayed moving over the hill.

So they were U.F.O's. I later found out that these "Foo fighters" were very common.

It was the flight-path that haunted me, and made me realise they were far beyond current earth tech. It was "helical"- like they were following invisible DNA as a flight-guide.

My friend said they often came down during a storm.

We stayed watching them for about 20 minutes, then, believe it or not, went inside. It was getting cold, and even watching UFO's can get boring. We chatted another 15 mins or so in her living room, when we went back out they'd gone.

They look very similar to the lights at 2:00-2:03 in this video:
www.youtube.com...
except a little more blurry.

Also, strangely, they look like the lights at the end of the pyramid song video by Radiohead.
www.youtube.com...

Thanks for giving me the chance to post this. I am not scared of the "whar's thar proofs" crowd so much as bored rigid by them. The way they repeat themselves again and again is borderline autistic. My ignore list is always full. I would love to see it extended to 30 users.

I'm grateful that I was given the chance to see these UFOs, whether they were advanced military tech or other-wordly. I feel very lucky to have a sighting.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by HiAliens]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I guess ive seen stuff (lights and objects in the sky) that I couldn't explain. Actually most of the people I've talked to about ufos have seen things that they couldn't explain as well.

I'm almost positive that the things we saw could be explained away but there exist a couple that are still perplexing to this day. Nonetheless..

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I have NOT had a sighting, but have met many who have, with no pictures to offer.

What a drag to have to live like a discredited yoke. Disclosure would be the perfect way to let all that have viewed UFOs without proof some closure.

If you have a story, and would like it linked at my site, by all means - let me know.

joe (at) dailysite.com
or just come check us out. We link to good threads like this too, so I hope this thread gets a lot of attention.
www.dailysite.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I have and I did post, but no replies hehe.

Two nights in a row I saw a slow moving bright light in the nights sky, no sound what so ever but it was low, I know this because I saw it twice and from different positions, helps to estimate its height.

I thought it might be a glider, but seems odd for late at night. The police do a lot of helicopter training over us and the military send craft over, both C130 Hercules planes and Apache helicopters at times, I also saw some kind of jet but I don't know what kind.

There is more information in my original post, including google maps links of where I was stood and a description of its movement both times.

Original Post

Oh and a good and well trusted friend of mine saw a triangular object moving slowly and silently with two rows of lights down the center of it. He was so spooked, seemed to have some effect on him. I bring this up because he saw it less than a mile from where I saw my UFO. Not long after me either. Oh and no photos either.

I have no idea what either of them were really, I don't want to jump to conclusions and make assumptions, only look at possibilities.

[edit on 23/2/2009 by CuriosityStrikes]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Yep I fit into this category.
That's why I don't open stupid threads to get attention saying I have proof, because I don't.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
ive seen 3, all credible sightings.

All posted under my username.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I have but only once. I was about 12 or 13 so it woulda been the early 90s some time. My sister was with me too and we were just outside chatting while she had a smoke, and we were looking up at the sky (it was late at night).

We saw at least 5 or 6 lights extremely high up. That doesn't sound interesting except these were going at variable speeds, speeding up and slowing down. They were changing directions doing 90 and up to 180 degree turns without stopping. The strangest thing was it looked like whatever they were or whoever was piloting them were just up there frolicking around, like they were playing/chasing/toying with each other. They stayed in a relatively close area and were just cruising around together.

Very cool and of course no proof ....

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Unfortunately every time i have seen a UFO i have no camera in sight. Its always a rare occasion and something you usually are never prepared for at first. A few times it was very quick so if i tried to get my camera it would of been gone anyway. It's tricky catching one , just have to have your camera out and prepared at all times

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I have seen a UFO once when I was 16, or 17, back home in Florida. I was driving with my best friend, down A1A, and we both saw it. It was a very bright light, a bit brighter than the brightest star in the sky, and it was very far up, and to the north of me. It shot downward, then stopped, then shot upwards in an arcing motion.

I have never seen anything before or after this event, and me and my friend still talk about it to this day, just to reaffirm that what we saw was real.

I don't know what it was, but I know the movement was unlike any man-made plane, or heli, I have ever seen.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I bloody good post

Been there and done that my friend, and no way would I post my experiences on here.

To many bull# questions and to many big hits with the old skeptic stick.

Its not that I am afraid of ridicule just have no patience with peoples attitudes.

I just post the recoures and let the ATS members nut it out.

Star & Flagged

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Chill out Bob you're among friends~!

We've all posted our experiences and so far the "no proof" crowd hasn't turned up. Or maybe they have, I've got half of them on ignore.

I can't force you but I'm fairly sure you'll cop no more flak than anyone else here.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by HiAliens]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I've seen them on 3 different occasions,back in the 60's familys usually had 1 camera,not like today,We must have a dozen,was with friends 1st times the last was driving thru Arizona at night,do I care if anyone believes? why should I ,I know what I saw,no one can tell me different

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I've seen loads... saw my first when i was 10yrs old.

Best one i ever saw was in France.. i woke up at 4am and sat bolt upright, completely wide awake..looked out my window to see a huge white ball of light in sky.. it shrank to about the size of a pea, slowly moved across the sky to my left and then just shot straight up and out of atmosphere..

blew me away..!

Anyway, I am one of thoe who has taken the time to go out hunting for these things and was lucky enough to get a photo of 'something'. I sent the pic off to UFO magazine and even Nick Pope from the MOD took my pic onTV,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Im not going to say proof because so far, no one has produced proof, only evidence that has`nt been been able to be accepted as proof yet.

I`ve seen quite a few since I was a little boy. Even experienced what appeared to be missing time. Also got somthing in my arm but i dont want to speculate about that.
My last sighting:

About 15 years ago (give or take a couple of years), My cousin and I drove out to a remote part of a beach near my house, to go night fishing in hopes of landing the "Big One".

Im pretty fast with rigging up my setup and had my bait casted out and pole set while my cousin was still setting his stuff up.

Out of the south over the horizon, i saw 2 red lights one in front of the other coming towards us (north). They were`nt that high up, and was in the usual commercial traffic path, and the airport was`nt that far away, which made me think it was a couple of helicopters.

But then the lead light drasticly shot forward about 300 - 400 feet then slowed down. The other then shot forward and caught up.

I alerted my cousin who was still rigging up, but he wasn`t really paying attention and just said "yeah yeah i see it" without even looking up.

Then, when they were almost over us, my cousin looked up and we both saw the lead red light drop what looked to be a white flare. This flare floated down as if it was attached to a parachute, but we could`nt see a chute.

Then after it floated a few feet down, it shot off real quick towards the airport but passed it (east), as the 2 red lights kept on their forward track (north).
None of these lights made any sound at all.

We were pretty creeped out and took off leaving our fishing gear at the beach.
There were other fishermen along the shoreline but we never stuck around to ask them if they saw anything.

Im sure there`s probably a good explination, but anyone have any idea what we saw?

[edit on 23-2-2009 by johnjohn808]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Yeah I seen something that could be described as an unidentified hovering object. I even managed to snap a pic with my cellphone, unfortunately the phone is bricked (long story) so now I can't get to it.

If anyone knows Linux and PXA270 based cellphones send me a u2u.

Cheers...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join