It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will US troops kill American's ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by branty
[too many things pretold and currently being said are coming true.]

I agree completely, I used to avidly read two newspapers as a kid- The Sun and the Weekly World News.

They printed out some amazing Bible, Nostradamus, American Indian, attributed prophecies that chillingly became truth. What hasn't come true yet an Woman president (after Obama?) an third world war and/or some serious natural disaster such as a polar shift that affects everybody.

There was an article that predicted the second Iraq war, and that it would fail, and that a figure or situation many times worse than Saddam would take its place. I would have to say that came true.

FM, I wish I saved that article

If those are real prophecies or some planted snippets from a malevolent PTB master plan for world domination manual, I have no idea.

'May you live in interesting times' - a Chinese curse.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

No I mean military.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
i've asked every friend of mine in the military (about 21 people...all army and marines) this very question...more specifically, would you shoot me in particular if i wasn't threatening you or doing anything or armed. every one of them answered yes if ordered to do so. that gives me nightmares.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Yes they will, and mfluder is wrong, soldiers are completely brainwashed.

Really? And you know this how?

Just look on the boards and see how many military people still have a worship of authority that was instilled in them by their training. Look at some of the avatars that glorify war, violence, warriors and especially the corp'.

Ahh, so that's your proof that soldiers are brainwashed. Because some that are in or have been in choose to have avatars that display pride in their service. What about all the people who have avatars that fit in your perimeters that have never been in the military? Were they somehow brainwashed in boot camp without ever having been there?

They will follow orders by a superior!

Lawful orders yes.

Military training is all about not questioning orders,

Actually, it's about a heck of a lot more than that. But no they generally don't question lawful orders. Shooting innocent civilians doesn't fall within the boundaries of a lawful order.

Protecting your brothers in arms and having a "we vs Them" mind set. The THEM is determined by the officers. And you don't get to be an officer by being a malcontent and thinking for yourself.

1. Yes they protect each other when in dangerous situations. It's much more effective than every-man-for-himself. More people come back alive when they protect each other.
2. You don't get to be in a position of power anywhere being a malcontent and thinking for yourself, so by your definition anyone who has ever gone after a promotion is a brainwashed drone who will fire on innocent civilians.

It's easy to program young men and women into thinking and believingtheir mission is the only thing worth fighting and dieing for.

Is it? I wouldn't know since I don't know anyone who thinks that way, and I know a LOT of people who are or were in the military.

And the MISSION is determined by the Superior officers and the grunts will get with the program or else.

Or else what? If they are given an unlawful order they have a duty to refuse it.

Actually basic training is one of the most effective "Brainwashing" tools devised by man. Far superior to Public school systems.

Spoken by someone who likely has never seen the inside of a military base, let alone basic training. Am I right? If not I'll retract that statement, but generally speaking statements such as this one don't come from those who have been in.

Never forget the soldiers in the Nazi army were just ordinary citizens before they were in the army and they were manipulated to round up, gas, torture, and kill 6 million of their fellow human beings.

And I guarantee you if our military were to ever begin being used like the Nazi's were I will be right there in front pitching a fit right next to you. Fortunately, I don't see it happening any time soon since I get information from places other than biased sources.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Thats why that 2nd amendmend crap is just that, crap. It was valid in its time, when the difference between military technology and what civilians could get their hands on was the length of the barrel of the frontloader. Today the power gap is way to big.

The Power gap is overrated. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the Numbers gap brings the whole situation into balance. There's dozens millions more of us who aren't in the military.

Once the ammunition and fuel starts to run out for the military we'll see a whole lot less offensives as both sides start to ration their ammunition and the power-numbers gap will start to close into equal footing territory until the day we start using sticks and stones again

Maybe that's a bit of a stretch with the sticks and stones but nothing is the same forever, and the military is only as good as their ammunition, equipment, vehicles and their ability to keep these running.

If the PTB wanted to control the world the day after tomorrow, they would rain nuclear missile strikes against cities, wiping out millions to terminate any serious resistance.

If no nukes will be used, then the above scenario is true, people do have a chance.

Nuclear strikes will be key to any PTB power grabs.

They will blame it on Iran, North Korea, or any other scapegoat nation.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Wethesheeple

Here the police and National Guard find themselves in a very difficult position between carrying out an order to force people from the city without actually using force.

Today in New Orleans they got a lot tougher on the holdouts.

*Police department, anyone home?*

Not only the flooded areas but New Orleans driest and wealthiest neighborhoods too.

*Police Department!*

The police and national guard going street by street, house to house. They say there are no orders to use force, just strong persuasion. Sometimes entering open houses with guns drawn, with instructions to disarm anyone inside.

Reporter *You say guns will be taken?*

Police Cheif *No one will be able to be armed. We have to take all weapons.*

That happened today in this wealthy neighborhood where homeowners had armed themselves to protect their mansions.

Residents were handcuffed on the ground. In the end police took their weapons but let them stay in their homes.

Here I transcribed it for you. Looks to me like it was the police that took the weapons, the police who said no one can be armed, and the police who handcuffed people. But hey, what do I know. I just watched the video, clearly saw police patches and heard them yelling police as they knocked on doors, and transcribed this word for word.

Edit: Fixed italics

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Jenna]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Yeah I guess you missed the other parts of the video were National Guard troops were being interviewed. Maybe the part where they were talking about being stationed in a church? But sure feel free to pick and choose what you want to get out of the video.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

You mean the part where they needed a base and couldn't get ahold of the pastor? Or the part where the soldier said he doesn't want to think about what would happen if someone came around a corner aiming a gun at him?

Personally I can't blame him for not wanting to think about what would happen if a civilian came around the corner and aimed a gun at him. He would have two choices, shoot or be shot. Which would you prefer? Whose life is worth more? Would you want to be in that situation and have to make a split second decision on who lives and who dies?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

My point to the last post was it's not police who were confiscating weapons. It was a cooperative effort between police and military. No I wouldn't want to be in the position.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Thats why that 2nd amendmend crap is just that, crap. It was valid in its time, when the difference between military technology and what civilians could get their hands on was the length of the barrel of the frontloader. Today the power gap is way to big.

The Power gap is overrated. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the Numbers gap brings the whole situation into balance. There's dozens millions more of us who aren't in the military.

Once the ammunition and fuel starts to run out for the military we'll see a whole lot less offensives as both sides start to ration their ammunition and the power-numbers gap will start to close into equal footing territory until the day we start using sticks and stones again

Maybe that's a bit of a stretch with the sticks and stones but nothing is the same forever, and the military is only as good as their ammunition, equipment, vehicles and their ability to keep these running.

If the PTB wanted to control the world the day after tomorrow, they would rain nuclear missile strikes against cities, wiping out millions to terminate any serious resistance.

If no nukes will be used, then the above scenario is true, people do have a chance.

Nuclear strikes will be key to any PTB power grabs.

They will blame it on Iran, North Korea, or any other scapegoat nation.

Powergap overrated?
Ok, so what does a city with say.... 5 million inhabitants, half of them owning guns do against .... a carrier group parking 500 miles off the coast? Advantage citizens, since they won't expend ammo shooting at the attackers eh?

[edit on 23-2-2009 by debunky]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Footage from the video says otherwise. And I wouldn't want to be in that position either.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

This is ridiculous. I'm not going to argue with you. You can hear multiple times in the video the police and national guard____. If you want to deny this thats fine but this is obviously going no where. I'm not going to derail this guys thread.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry abouth the Army or Marines. They are best trained fighters in the world, no doubt! Dudes in flip-flops, on meth, and using household chemicals gave our ground forces in the AOR a hard time. The way the military ways measures sucess is thru metrics. Most "insurgents" killed are mostly innocent bystanders. Can't blame the grunts on this one. You get attack, then all hell breaks loose. They don't care who they are shooting at. Its fight or flight response. The military core values don't apply when you are in a firefight. Gen Franks biggest mistake was wanting a fight with Iraq. The Army wanted a fight so bad and thats what they got. I dont care about the chain of command on this one. The Iraqis showed us how to fight against a miltary ground machine with no resources. I love the Army and Marines. Honestly, the Army and Marines alone can't beat any nation with a average military. Im not trying to offend the sister services. I love them guys. We went thru a lot together in Iraq and Afghanistan. The people in the military you need to worry about is the Air Force pilots. Off the subject. when was the last time an american troop purposely had a 2000lb bomb drop or launced on them. I'll wait for you guys to find me the last time that occured. even if half the military switched on the political leaders. They would bomb us into submission. Remember the first gulf war and the surerendering iraqis. Them pilots don't care. I remember Gen Jumper in Tallil telling about how much he loved bombing iraq when he was in the first gulf war and how the air staff at the pentagon were obsessed with bombing iraq during the no-fly zones . The military will promise them guys all the treasure in the world to help the political leaders stay in power not bring back order. It takes a lot of money and time to train them guys. all the flag officers have to do is promise their squadrons a piece of the pie. Everybody has a price. I really don't know anyone who joined to serve thier country, maybe the ones after 9/11. Most join for economic reasons. It might sound offensive but its the truth. How many military switched to contractors. I seen the best trainers, NCO's, and field grade officers leave the military to get paid working as a contractor in the AOR. It caused the detrioation of the military. There was a max exodus of the best and brightest between 2003-2006. The media barely reports this. I can't imagine a a person with 10 or even 15 years with time of service throwing it all away to help civilians. When it comes down to joe protecting joe. joe always looks out for themselves. I seen it in the field and home bases. I can't remember the last time a joe took the fall for his friends so they won't get in trouble. When was the last time an officer has took full responsiblity for his enlisted men. I'll wait for that answer too. Who got in trouble when scandals broke out? Enlisted folks, the bottom of the barrel. When was the last time you heard general "so and so" go to jail or even a captain. when it comes down to it. Joe only cares about himself. Sorry to sound bleak but i seen it happen with my own eyes on many occasions.
My opinion, im no expert. Ive never been to war college or sat with "the shadow government". The collaspe will happen when people start starving to death in the US and they are food riots. humans became aggresive animals. Peolple don't know how to feed themselves without supermarkets. I just call it like i see it.
You guys in the AOR...come home safe. The USA owes you guys everything. Contrary to popular opinion. WW2 is not they greatest generation. We are! If they told the whole truth on what really happened maybe the WW2 gen might be up for consideration. This generation will be remember for the rise or fall of tryanny. I hope (im a pessimistic person too) that people see past this BS the goverment(all levels) tells us. People are picking sides. Which side will you be on?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
US military will have no qualms executing american citizens , they are brainwashed to be military automatons ,
, rather US military could hire convicts who are murderers,rapists (like they do currently) , these soldiers will have fun raping females and murdering with automatic guns and tanks/Apcs etc.

and US military will 50% robotic by 2015
,robots are automatons who do the bidding of their masters
and if soldiers disobey orders , they will be court martialled or even executed by a firing squad or by superiors

US Military 50 Percent Robotic By 2015

Posted on: Thursday, 5 February 2009, 10:10 CST

The US military will be half machine and half human by 2015, a military expert told an audience on Wednesday.

Speaking before a group at the Technology Entertainment and Design (TED) conference, military expert Peter Singer said the implementation of robot soldiers was near.

"We are at a point of revolution in war, like the invention of the atomic bomb," Singer said.

"What does it mean to go to war with US soldiers whose hardware is made in China and whose software is made in India?"

The US military has already made great strides in unmanning the battlefield. The US uses attack drones and bomb-handling robots, and custom war video games have been used as recruiting tools.

But the introduction of compassionless robots to the battlefield is strangely similar to terrorism, said Singer.

"You don't have to convince robots they are going to get 72 virgins when they die to get them to blow themselves up," Singer sai
www.redorbit.com...

[edit on 23-2-2009 by sadchild01]

[edit on 23-2-2009 by sadchild01]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
my name is ******* , i am a private fist class soldier in the united states army, i have watched the zeitgeist movie and for months am trying to change peoples views and educate them on the curruption of todays societies, and i will not harm anyone anymore, i have been to iraq, and it was bull#, all there is over there is sand, scared people, and pipe lines, SOOO long and many, its obvious to someone who can think for themself, down with the fed

The revolution is now ^_^

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Americans,

This will not happen on our soil by our troops who wear the uniform of the United States Armed Forces. If anything like this is even tried on the American people it will be by Private Security Companies like Blackwater, KBR, ETC. Others I don't care to mention because of other reasons. They will be crushed in a matter of days by the Military and the People of this country. I would hate to be the officer that tries to order a Co. or Bn. of Marines to fire on it's own people. The Army would be even harder to convince to fire on U.S. Citizens. This is an unimaginable scenerio that we all hope and pray never happens, but if it does it will not be our troops that do it.

Now, for all of you out there that like conspiracies, try this one on for size,

Blackwater could be a misdirection tool that has taken the focus off of the other huge Private Security Companies, gave them time to build up their manpower, camp out in Mexico and when the time is right, march across our unprotected border in the thousands and start creating havoc!

This is what I would do If I were hired by a rogue gov't to creat even more havoc in a country that is having tough times. This would surely start a civil unrest.

Someone who is watching things closely!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
There are enough gangs in the armed forces to make this possible.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Be advised that even though this sounds a like something out of a movie, this is happening now.

Our military is being infiltrated by the Private Security Companies. This is a pretty smart move on their part. They are being packed into entire units, and the thing is they are keeping it secret, even from each other. So this may make things a little tougher but they will be weeded out as well.

Your 2nd Ammendment rights are being stripped from you right under your very nose. If you do not do anything about it right now you will have no one to blame but yourself. Call your Sen. and Congressman now where ever you live and tell them to protect you, if they don't vote them the hell out of office!!!!!!!!

People things are heating up and getting serious, this is your country and your constitutional rights as an American Citizen to Keep and Bare arms and to LIVE FREE!!!!!!!!!

Watch things closely,

Eye of Eagle

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It is so easy to demonize a segment of our population. That is what they will do. This makes it OK for all you flag waiving "patriots" to kill. If you demonize a person the new morality makes it OK to kill thier children too. EG: Saddam Hussain and Iraq.
All you warmongers are sure he deserved to die. You were told what to believe and you took the bait, hook, line and sinker. Did any of you ever consider that you were being lied to?
They will make every citizen who refuses to blidly obey, an enemy combatant. This will eliminate that pesky bill of rights and all that constitutional nonsense. A license to kill them, "they all support evil, ya know."

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
It is so easy to demonize a segment of our population. That is what they will do. This makes it OK for all you flag waiving "patriots" to kill. If you demonize a person the new morality makes it OK to kill thier children too. EG: Saddam Hussain and Iraq.
All you warmongers are sure he deserved to die. You were told what to believe and you took the bait, hook, line and sinker. Did any of you ever consider that you were being lied to?
They will make every citizen who refuses to blidly obey, an enemy combatant. This will eliminate that pesky bill of rights and all that constitutional nonsense. A license to kill them, "they all support evil, ya know."

Were you in the first Gulf War by any chance? Did you see what he did to the people in Kuwait? Did you see what he did to his own countrymen? Do you even know what musturd gas is and does to a person? This guy was pure evil in the flesh. Get your facts straight before you take up for a murdering dictator. He killed thousands of innocent people in his own country.

Eye of Eagle

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join