It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will US troops kill American's ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by genomega
No, for the simple reason that the vast majority of enlisted men come from red states. They swore to uphold the Constitution of the United States and they do read and understand it.

Now that's a comment coming from an infiltrator. That comment was meant to do nothing more than to try to make Americans think "red state/blue state", republican/democrat, left/right, conservative/liberal.

That comment was meant to pit good American against good American and I've got news for ya bud. Good Americans are not going to fall for your CIA type propaganda.

If you're an American, why do you make such an inflamatory post that serves no good purpose at all and is only meant to be hurtful to your fellow countrymen and the country as a whole? Jesus, at a time like this we sure don't need people like you in this country.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by branty
Well, ty all for your comments and reading through the post , this is the answer ive taken from it. You would in no way want to open fire, so plzz dont put us in that position, BUT WE WILL.

There's more to this question we are asking the military than an outright, Will you shoot us.

Also:
You wouldn't shoot us, but would you come banging on our doors and take our guns and load us up on a truck to cart us alway to a camp? Would you force us to be inoculated at the point of your gun? Would you separate us from our children and spouses?

If we balked at any of these things you wnated us to do while you were aiming your machine gun at us, what would you do? Give us three in the chest?

You should figure that out now, rather than when the day comes, which it's coming soon. Would you go around pointing your machine gun at American people ordering them to go here or there, to hand over their food, their guns, to hop aboard some big truck or into a helicopter to be transported to the train station?

If we want to stay in our homes, if we don't want to take the innoculations, if we don't want to surrender our firearms -- will you aim your machine gun at us and force us to hop up on the Army truck, or whatever? Will you confiscate our property for yourself? Will you rape the women? Will you separate the families from each other? Nice to know you won't shoot us outright if we don't argue with you or give you any grief, but what about the rest?

Why are you working for the NWO? Why do you support their evil takeover and tyranny? Does that not turn you into a gestapo, a stassi (sp?)?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

I think what it is that we are taking this from 2 different time frames. My question im looking for is at the organized rally at State Buildings, the demonstrations we know will happen if TSHF, thats when my question comes in. When the crowd control is told to march and disperse the crowds. Your question is further down the timeline . And I agree with you on the outcome of that . By that time , people will have been kiled , and they will come to remove your wepons.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by branty

I think what it is that we are taking this from 2 different time frames. My question im looking for is at the organized rally at State Buildings, the demonstrations we know will happen if TSHF, thats when my question comes in. When the crowd control is told to march and disperse the crowds. Your question is further down the timeline . And I agree with you on the outcome of that . By that time , people will have been kiled , and they will come to remove your wepons.

You might be right, but nobody can say for sure. The old lady that was rounded up, wrestled to the ground, forced to hop on the truck and go off to the stadium, leave her nice comfy high and dry house behind, her animals, was not in that kind of a sequence.

If they spray us down with a bird flu or trigger an earthquake, or get Yellowstone to blow, provacateur a riot of some kind anyplace at all like at a grocery store or food riots or who knows what, anything can provide them the excuse they think is good enough to go for martial law. Martial law is already in effect at this moment, but it's low key martial law. When they start pulling up in your driveway with a big truck and wanting you to hop on for the ride to the train station, then you'll know it's hit your neighborhood.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Thank you for that breath of fresh air to help clear some things!
There is always this too:
survivalacres.com...
This may explain how ANYONE can be "used" by others.
Its a long read but a good one.
Thanks again!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

i don't have a link to post but saw a clip in a film of early rdif chip type experiments where they induced rage in a cat with the flick of a switch, be afraid

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Are you even reading what I'm typing?

Brother.

If the day came where I was ordered to do such things - do you think I'd be the one following those orders?

Maybe you should read the undertones to what I'm writing that I can't just come out and say on here for fear of reprisal.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by branty

Then I'm sorry.

If you fire on me - you will die.

Simple as that. I don't want to put people in that situation - but if you threaten my life, yours is forfeit.

Sorry brother. I'd tell you that even if I wasn't a soldier.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
dbunk: USAF in 75-81 doesnt mean #. You were probably a reservist punk anyways. Civilians in uniform. Hippie airmen, etc.

Everyone else:
A vast majority of the people in the armed forces, including officers, joined the military to protect their neighbors, family, friends, etc.
Not to "do the bidding of the NWO"
#ing morons
I was an Infantry Marine in Iraq. We were not EVER given orders to "kill Iraqis" We had Rules of Engagement and deadly force procedures. Granted there are your .5 of 1% who actually like to kill. And I guarantee the military didnt instill that in them. I said the word "KILL" about ten million times at the top of my voice in boot camp. Did i have wet dreams about laying waste to innocents? Never.
Are you people really that stupid?
We all swore an oath to uphold THE CONSTITUTION, not the GOVT
Military officers are not mindless or evil. They are people.
Most of the officers I served under would not under any circumstances follow orders to strip citizens of their rights.
I finished my four and was honorably discharged last year.
I had and always will have the ability to think and discern right and wrong, mindless robots are no good tactically, anyone knows that.
If the military or police showed up at my door demanding my guns, they would get get a quick lesson in the Constitution from my friends Springfield and RockRiver

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Will US troops kill American's?

IMO, absolutely not! I have family members who have been enlisted and are currently enlisted serving overseas in the military and they laughed when I posed this question to some of them. They have sworn their lives to protect the citizens of this country, they are not going to turn on them.

They then told me I should stop reading this website

[edit on 24-2-2009 by sugarmonkey]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

they will disperse gas that makes you crap, puke, vomit at the same time hit you with their new crowd control weapon the raygun that makes your skin feel on fire that you cannot resist moving, been proven that no one can resist the pain it creates. and mostly after you doo doo your pants and throw up on the guy next to you, i doubt if your going to wana do anything but leave.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

My freind , i dont even own a gun... I'm hoping the military , the guys up front have more sense than TPTB ,

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Sure....if some numbnut American goes rushing at an armed soldier with a loaded gun threatening that soldier..you bet.

But just outright kill Americans.....no..wont ever happen. Ever.

Cheers!!!!

So if the soldier had been lectured that american society was infiltrated by anti-american commie muslim terrorist sympathisers masqurading as normal citizens he wouldn't shoot!

Dream on!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder

Brother.

If the day came where I was ordered to do such things - do you think I'd be the one following those orders?

Maybe you should read the undertones to what I'm writing that I can't just come out and say on here for fear of reprisal.

I got it, my brother. The Katrina videos keep going through my mind. Hoards of them walking up and down the streets, the high and dry streets, banging on the doors of the people who lived there, pointing machine guns. The old lady on the Gun Owners of America, who tried to stand off, in that case, the police, and they wrestled her to the ground, took her revolver away (and kept it) and made her get on a truck and leave her home and go to the hellhole known as the stadium, the place we heard about later where the people could hear the screams of people being raped repeatedly by gangs, where the place was piled with feces, rotting corpses, where there was no food or water, especially no water -- just a hellhole, where FEMA kept them there hoping they would die. Katrina is a foretaste, that the people that were supposed to help turned out to kill, to starve, to turn the food and water trucks away, to take people's firearms leaving them defenseless, to prevent them from walking away to where there was food and water. Many of the people in New Orleans were put on planes later and taken they knew not where, didn't know where they were until they got there and finally were told.

People watched this on television, and most people know FEMA is evil, that they are not here to help anybody but to see that the maximum number of people will suffer and die, and nobody wants to go to a FEMA camp.

Some people mock and jeer at the very idea of any such "camps," but it's mainstream news that Haliburton and others were hired, paid millions of dollars to build more camps in the past several years. And there are many old military bases converted to camps, all set to go.

I do not want to go to a camp. Texe Marrs had a vision of these camps when he was a young man, I should say a nightmare, made him wake up in a sweat, of so many people crammed in miserable low buildings.

I agree with the person who said we've got to stop thinking of ourselves as from red states, blue states, Republican, Democrat, and realize we are all just people and help each other, don't let the Zionists get us hating and fighting each other. That's what they want to do, stir up the pot with their false flag terrorist attacks, get us killing one another, while they sit back, sell both sides the armaments, and congratulate themselves on getting more people killed. I understand this is how they measure their status with one another, the Illuminati Zionist elite, by the number of people they can credit themselves with either directly or indirectly killing. True bonesmen counting their bones.

May the wicked fall into their own pit they have dug for others. May God help us all to overcome, to love our neighbor, to remember our souls are more valuable than our bodies, and that we not be tempted to do things which would cause us to lose our souls.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr

Originally posted by RFBurns
Sure....if some numbnut American goes rushing at an armed soldier with a loaded gun threatening that soldier..you bet.

But just outright kill Americans.....no..wont ever happen. Ever.

Cheers!!!!

So if the soldier had been lectured that american society was infiltrated by anti-american commie muslim terrorist sympathisers masqurading as normal citizens he wouldn't shoot!

Dream on!

You are well-brainwashed. You need to start surfing, find out about Zionism, about Freemasonry, about the eugenicists who are looking to wipe out all but 500 million people. These aren't Muslims. The Zionists are the eugenicists, the Nazis, the ones who think they are supermen, gods on earth, deserving to live and killing the rest of us off, that they might own the world and rule, to rebuild Solomon's Temple, install their phony antichrist messiah, and rule the world.

Turn off your telly. It's all lies. Use the Internet to search out the truth. Ever read any of Fritz Springmeier's stuff online? It's definitely a battle between God and Satan, between those who love Satan, are energized by Satan, and serve him, and these are rewarded with power and money over the rest of us, the same few families throughout history, all related, how they teach their children to hate and to be as evil as they, that are into blood sacrifice and torture as their MO.

The Muslims are not such people (except for some of the Saudi Arabian sheiks) -- Muslims do not hate Jesus or consider themselves to be collectively God on earth, literally, as the Zionists. The Muslims are family loving people who just want to be left alone, believe Jesus is the Messiah and coming back again. Muslims are close to being Christian, compared to the Zionists who are into occultic stuff, bad stuff, straight out of Babylon, just devil worshippers who hate the goyim.

If the Moderators decide to delete this post and dock me another 1,000 points for being off-topic, take note that this thread is about who a soldier is willing to kill, and I'm replying to somebody who thinks that Arabs, Muslims need to die. I'm explaining why this is wrong-headed thinking, that we are all human, all in the same boat, at the mercy of a few thousand people who got themselves into political power and control the money and the militaries of the world.

The old hippie saying, What if they gave a war and nobody came? -- we need to adopt that saying for ourselves. Alex Jones likes to play Bob Marley's song on his radio show, They don't want the world to unite, all they want us to do, is to keep on fussing and fighting... Great song. The other Bob Marley song he plays a lot, Babylon is the vampire, sucking the children's blood...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
They will.
First because when you are attacked , you fight back.
Second because the probability that they'll have to fight or kill a relative is almost 0.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Yes they would, not all of them, i asked my mate, im in the UK, he is in our forces, he sed yes he would do his job, but i managed to convince him to not shoot innocent, only gangs who are stealing from familys. Seeing as the US forces are far more trigger happy and brainwashed than the UK, there is your answer.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by SASAlbertino]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

This is rather ignorant. Unless you are either a Cop or a Soldier you will understand that Cops kill BAD GUYS and Soldiers kill THREATS. When the time comes to make a decision to end a life it is not only quick and likely in a defensive posture, there must be a stimulus to cause the termination. Cops and Soldiers are trained very thoroughly to terminate threats. All either sees, is a threat. We do not see color, ethnicity. male or female. Nor do we see Adult or Child. We see threat or not and that is that.

An Iraqi with a bomb is the exact same as an American with a bomb. Both will be terminated with out predjudice. There is only right and wrong.

The bigger fear that needs to be thought of is, in order for the American forces to turn on their American counterparts, there must be a belief that there is a threat to the security of themselves, others or property. Unless one of those is fullfilled according to the Rules of engagement that pertain to the mission, no action will be taken accept inquiry or detention.

Your question should be..... How will the Government make you appear as the enemy so that they can convince soldiers to police you. Some of the answers will be Biological threats, or security threats. When the gov takes so much from you that you have no choice but to steal or hurt your neihbors to help your wife and children survive, then you will appear as the security threat. Once you are in that stage of desperate anger then upon seeing a soldier, you will percieve his order to control and then may do some action identifying you as a threat in accordance to that soldier's Rules of Engagement. Then you may face detention, apprehension, questioning, or termination.#

So in defense of Cops and Soldiers, I support every judgement call that you make (honorable ones). I understand that you do not see a black person driving a car wrecklessly, you simply see a car acting wrecklessly and it turns out to be a black guy. I understand that when you terminate a soul in your personal self defense or in the defense of others, you do not stop to ask him or her what their nationality, sexual preference or religion is before you kill them. The Soldier does not see Iraqi, Afgahnistani or even a Muslim, we only see a person failing to follow directives, signs on the back of our trucks or acting so eratically that they are making themselves a threat. Therefore that soldier may terminate that person in the defense of himself or of others. And I say Hell yeah. If the dead guy did not like it, then he or she should not have had a bomb, should have follow directives or should not have been there.

Understand that when the day comes that our soldiers are on our soil for the purpose of mrshal law, what reasons brought him or her there? What reasons brought you there? Understand what that soldiers or Cop deals with on a day to day basis and that either is just as afraid as you are. When confronted with this time, do not make yourself a threat. Do exactly as you are told so that that Cop or that Soldier understands that they are not in danger and that you are not a threat, and you and all around you will live another day until a leader is assumed that will clear up all of the stress, confusion and turmoil that will get us to that point in the first place.

You FEAR is not what if and what will our own soldiers do to us. Your threat and ultimate fear must be, what will the NATO and foreign troops do to us? What will the Blackwater XE or other Merk personel whom do not have to be US Citizens do to you and what is their ultimate mission.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder

Brother.

Don´t be afraid of reprisal. Come right out and say it. If you are a threat, it does not matter what your Nationality, religion, gender, size or any other factor is. You will be dealt with both expediently and according to the Rules of Engagement. Civilains understand, the first answer is not to shoot on site. You must progress through levels of percieved threat. You will first be given a series of directives that you will be given a choice to follow or not. If you fail to follow those directives, then you sucessfully graduate to the next level which may be non-lethal force. This may be verbal, stick, dog, hand to hand combat. If you still resisit then you will be presented with the potential of deadly force and then finally deadly force. There are ways for any person to skip levels automatically. That is based on the perception of the enforcer be it COP or SOLDIER. Neither wants to shoot right away not is either trained to shoot right away. How ever, both are trained to shoot when needed.

If you do not like either then dont be a bad guy. Don't be percieved as a bad guy. Remain honorable and loyal to your family and the defense of others and both COPS and SOLDIERS will respect you.

If you are not a threat then COPS and SOLDIERS are here to protect and honor you and your family. They are there to provide for you and others. They provide your safety and your well-being at the expense of themselves. If you do not respect that, then provide for yourself or go live in Syria and cease to be an American or a Brit or any other nationality.

What the gentleman is in fear of saying is, that when the time comes, and the ORDER is an unlawful order or is unjust, then in the end you will be safe regardless. Their primary honor is the safety and well being of those in need. NOT the blind following of orders. That is not the way of the hero.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
If the day ever comes where the military is patrolling the streets of America, it's too late.

Those in power, though they pretend to be stupid, aren't.

Remember this line... Say it again.

Those in power, though they pretend to be stupid, aren't.

They know full well that the average US soldier would have a hard time firing on fellow Americans. What will happen is protesters will be labeled as a threat to the nation. They will be demonized for dissenting "during our time of crisis". Anyone armed and in a group of 3 or more will be "a militia" trying to overthrow the government. People will start being hauled away as domestic terrorists. When peaceful protest fails and people are really fed up and prepared to take some action ... then it will happen.

The military will be placed between us and them.

They will be put in a situation where it is inevitable for violence to break out. By placing the military in the middle, soldiers will be viewed as protectors of the government, or more specifically, the politicians the people are ready to hang. Anger and resentment towards politicians will be redirected to the soldiers protecting them.

Then the blood starts spilling....

The military will shoot Americans. Not because they are bloodthirsty automatons, but because the situation will have been carefully set up to make it inevitable.

I hope, but have little confidence, that our soldiers will see it for what it is before it gets that far.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join