It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will US troops kill American's ?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

I sure hope they start to believe, even though they are our brother and sisters- daughters and sons- does not keep them from killing, sure it provides a reason why they would not, but there are many reasons why they would. For instance a massive brainwashing operation and don't say its not possible- Jim Jones did it, and others still do it to this day; Hitler as well and many others. Its possible, but I am not sure this would be the way to go (the way the elite choose). I hope my last post was made so that others could understand it, for what it was. Its possible.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

LOL, I meant the civilians on here who think we're all brainwashed, not us.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

lol, my bad. but same goes for us, don't trust anything that seems to be deadly, because chances are it is.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I notice a lot of threads abouat soldiers, now brass, including a general, stating they will not obey Obama's orders.

Hey, there's hope.

Soldiers, here's your out. We know you want out, so climb on the bandwagon. This excuse will do as well as any other.

If I was in Iraq I think I'd start drooling and smelling bad and acting looney, anything to get out.

Why kill and die for nothing, for a president who's a hyped in fraud of the Illuminati, who isn't even a citizen of the country, not only not a natural born citizen but not even a citizen at all, but an illegal alien.

A paid liar, a controlled puppet, put in because he's black and charismatic and young, to make us think our country is young and healthy instead of old and sick and obese as the rest of the politicians in Congress and everywhere else we see.

So put in a young man, a black man, his wife with her good looking arms, two young children, and voila, John F. Kennedy image comes to mind, and people will imagine themselves back in the early '60s when times were good.

But times are not good and they are only going to get worse, and the military needs to take sides with the American people, not with the criminal government that has hijacked our country.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

Very nicely stated, I agree with most of things that you have said. People fail to ignore that the charismatic, take action now, and family man is not only in relation to Kennedy, but to Adolf Hitler, many people forget that he kept his promises that he made- said he was going to recover lost German land from the treaty of versailles and he did, he also said he was going to bring the German army back and he did, and other promises. When hope seems to good to be true, chances are it is. That brings me to a new point, The German soldiers killed there own citizens, remember Jews were not only killed in the Concentration Camps, but Christians, whites, blacks, and some other nationalities and religions. If you did not bow down to the Hitler regime you died. In Africa child soldiers kill there own parents and relatives, the Bosnia-Serbia conflict, soldiers killed there own people, its possible, but like I have stated before, many will not bow down to this, but there will also be many that will.

[edit on Feb 28th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by Jenna
No they won't. As mfluder said, soldiers aren't brainwashed.

Yes they will, and mfluder is wrong, soldiers are completely brainwashed.

As a former soldier I strongly resent the brainwashed insult.

I have many current and prior military friends who would not
shoot unarmed civilians.

If you are armed and aim a rifle at them it is a different story.

A lot of the prior and current military ppl I know are NOT happy
with what is going on with the government and have VERY strong
opinions about it.

Some alarming things are starting to happen

A dozen states have redeclared their sovereignty under the 10th
amendment, and cpl dozen more have paperwork in progress.

I plan to bugout and stay out of the way.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

shoot unarmed civilians.

So how do you explain this.....There were no rifles pointed at them. The NG fired into a crowd. What do you think they were told before they went on the campus? And why did they believe it? Brainwashing perhaps??? Why do you think this senario won't be repeated?? All valid questions....
I'm sorry you are offended, but history and previous events prove you wrong.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 1-3-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

shoot unarmed civilians.

So how do you explain this.....There were no rifles pointed at them. The NG fired into a crowd. What do you think they were told before they went on the campus? And why did they believe it? Brainwashing perhaps??? Why do you think this senario won't be repeated?? All valid questions....
I'm sorry you are offended, but history and previous events prove you wrong.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 1-3-2009 by whaaa]
Kent State was Fubar

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
What difference does it matter if they don't shoot us if we have our hands in the air and go quietly to the truck to be shipped off to a Rex 84 (FEMA) camp.

If we don't get shot by the round-up soldiers, we'll get shot (or tortured to death) by the others.

Maybe we'd be better off getting shot right at the start.

Everybody on the red list is going to be killed pronto. According to reports leaked out from the secret Congressional meeting on COG last March, the military will be rounding up the red list in an advanced roundup, anybody likely to "move" against the government. "Move" meaning organize for state soverienty under the 9th and 10th amendment to the Constitution? Who knows? But anybody who's not brain dead to the military takeover that's already happened to the United States. We have no representative government anymore, just a bunch of bought and paid for puppets working for the offshore banksters, the same banksters that own the U.S. military now, and have installed a phony cardboard president that will speak whatever words they put in his mouth.

Give the guy an academy award, but don't call him the President.

We have no government, no president, and no U.S. Military who will take their oath seriously to uphold and defend the Constitution. All they will do is obey whatever orders they are given, funneled down from the offshore banksters to the lowest levels of the military.

It really makes me sick to see people knocking the military guys who are trying to do the right thing, and who think somehow if they play dumb and stay on the yellow list, that everythign will be just fine for them.

Well, it won't be. Nobody will have anything worth living for when it's all over. It's not worth kissing the devil full on the mouth for a few more years of living hell on a planet that is fast becoming 'as above so below.'

The next life will be much better, and the test is now to see which way we go -- kiss up to the antichrist and his minions, the British Zionists? or stand for truth and right, try to save our Republic and our Constitution, refuse to turn in our neighbors and friends, to be a Nazi snitch and traitor to our God and our country.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
As a uniformed member of the Armed Forces, I will not allow my fellow Americans to be oppressed, harmed, or otherwise subjugated. My oath is to "protect and defend the Constitution of the United States (and its Citizens) against all enemies, foreign and domestic. If it should come down to the time when the "rubber-meets-the-road" on this issue, my soldiers and I will do what must be done to protect freedom.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join