It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Reticulan Intervention (Warning)

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RedCairo

Everything is inter connected my friend.

People can put fourth there own personal experiences, i do not think that is against the rules.

If you do not like what we are discussing, than simply leave. There are many threads similar to this one, although, there are some pretty cool posts in this one.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedCairo
I grant I was away from this forum a long time and only recently returned. But for catssakes can't people have an intelligent conversation about a TOPIC without it becoming an endless social-politics thread?

It is kind of like a heated political thread, isn't it?

I do not care who is fed by angels or eaten by demons, I do not care who is channeling aliens or manifesting entities, I do not care who is allegedly almost omniscient or for that matter who believes nothing. I'd just like to be able to read and/or discuss something without everybody's personal problems in the way. Is it so darn much to ask.

I see your point.

Keep in mind that the subject matter inherently addresses metaphysical issues and those things do tend to impact people on a personal level.

Quite unavoidable.

But don't let the banter get you down.

I haven't.

Chime in anyway. A number of us enjoy posts that are not politically motivated.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Apparently I communicated badly. Sharing personal experiences is a big part of anything. But I'm reading all over the forum and it seems like thread after thread devolves into arguments between people all over this aspect of things. Why those things can't just be used as 'their perspective' instead of cause for endless bickering is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RedCairo

I would have to agree with you on that.

I have been in many threads, that deteriorate into nothing more than Arguments, and flaming.

But i think there is a big difference between Debating and Arguing.

Though, i think there must be a line drawn somewhere.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

I totally agree also and believe that when attempts are made at degrading a thread like the few involved by injecting distorted facts about the OP is where it ends for me.

Thats the point where I say get back on topic and stop morphing the thread into a petty vendetta against the OP and related.

For the umpteenth time towards the de-railers get back on topic

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Hi all

Last night I had a very vivid dream. I will share it with you all.

I was stood waiting with lots of people waiting to get on into a camper van. You know the sort that has lots of different compartments that change into dining areas and beds. Some are almost larger on the inside than the outside, like the TARDIS (if you watch Dr Who you'll know what I mean
)

We were all stood with our suitcases eagerly waiting to board. As I stood the van added more compartments, at one point the whole roof changed into a very large seating area that would take hundreds of people.

Then as I started to board I realized I had lost my suitcase, I frantically started to look for my case, how could I go on such a journey with no suitcase? I looked around at all the other passsengers and how they all had lovely cases full of their nice belongings. I then saw how alone I was, I was just stood there just me with no baggage. This was a very still feeling, all around me were rushing on board with cases but I was very still.

I boarded with no luggage I had no choice.

Once inside there were many many rooms in the camper van. Some were fun, one had a slide in it, others were calm with people reading and some were just full of happy people chatting.

I then entered a room that was full of smokers. The atmosphere was grey, smokey and had no air. I chocked and could not breath it was like poison. I heard myself say "Why are you staying in this room, just get out, its polluting you just leave you do have a choice"

With that I did I left the room full of smoke as it was indeed polluting me.

Now normally Im rubbish at interpreting vivid dreams, I usually tell them to a couple of very lucid dreamers I know and withing seconds they go..."Ah well its this..." and sure enough I think of course!! However upon waking I knew instantly what this dream was about.

The camper van was the journey of life with its many rooms we are able to visit, rooms that morph and change as we progress. Some rooms are happy some not so happy.

The luggage I could not find was the baggage of life we carry, the dream was showing me that to travel on the journey of life with full consciousness we must board it with NO baggage. Life baggage comes in many forms but basically its anything that is NOT you. By you I mean the inner eternal spirit that is your being. The baggage of life is the things you identify as to what you think are you but really they are nothing to do with what is the real you. These can be things like your ego, your name,possesions, your job, social status, education, physical appearance, family, relationships, religion, beliefs, race and any other identification you may give yourself. NONE of these are you. Your true identity will never be found in these things which is why I was shown I didnt need them to find myself.

Me stood there on the platform feeling very still and alone, is because to climb onto the journey of life is something we can only do alone. The path to awarness is not a group activity, it never was and never will be. Only we know what to do, and only we can make those decisions no other. You may find comfort following others, its easier, you look to them for answers and they come instantly. However no two paths are the same and so all they are giving you are their answers to their journey not yours.

Its often painful to break away and realize we are actually alone on that spiritual life journey. However it must be done or you just may find yourself in that smoking compartment aboard the camper van of life. Someone elses air may be prefect for them, it may be pure and fuel them but this does not mean its the right air for you. By travelling alone you ensure the air you choose to breath it the right air for YOU.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
reply to post by Mr Green

I have no doubt in my mind that it was a Discarnate Reptilian that attacked you, it would make sense. Especially because of your participation in this thread.

If you believe its a discarnate reptilian entity Darcon then it will be!!!! What ever it was its wrong and has no place within my own personal space.

I am not of the belief that just because I post anti reptilian ideas they will send their dead after me, thats almost like a scare tactic, hey stop posting anti reptilian stuff or our dead will come after you. No no I dont believe that for one second.

I have an open mind, yes discarnates exist, but a discarnate reptilian is pushing even my open mind. Why not just send the real thing, send in a full grown living breathing reptilian not one of its dead!!

No I think it was not a reptilian at all, it was an entity taking on the shape of a reptilian to scare.

I find this a bit ironic as I have a thread on psychic attack and astral abuse in which I have tryed to tell people it can be stopped, that its only our fear of these astral entities which allows them in, yet here I am being attacked and unable to stop it

I respect you Darcon, I see you as a friend, I have no problem with you , I hope we can discuss and maybe agree to disagree on this entity.

Do you really think reptiles and discarnate reptiles read ATS threads? I doubt it. Do you really think one has taken offense to my participation and they have sent their dead after me. "watch what you say, we the reptiles are watching you!" I think the reptilians have FAR more important things on their agenda than monitoring what I say in an ATS thread ( a mild one at that, there are far more attacking threads on the reptilians than this, and far more damaging posts than mine), I mean come on if the reptiles are going to monitor public human thoughts about them wouldnt you say a governments secret network may be more appropriate to them than what Mr Green says about them !!

If I didnt know you better Id say that was fear mongering my friend. Maybe you are in fear of dead reptilians coming after you if you speak against them but I certainly am not. A dead entity can not kill me, I have far more life force than it, now a real live 4th density reptilian is another matter. If that were to visit me, it could kill me, but no dead thing can so I will continue to post what I think is right and if the dead reptiles dont like it tough.

One thing I will add Darcon is this. Throughout all this the one thing we must do is remain grounded. I do not think it very grounding to think a dead reptile spirit is following what I write in an internet forum and then attacking me when it doesnt like what I write. that to me is a totally ungrounding thought and I think many will agree with me on that.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
The luggage I could not find was the baggage of life we carry, the dream was showing me that to travel on the journey of life with full consciousness we must board it with NO baggage. Life baggage comes in many forms but basically its anything that is NOT you. By you I mean the inner eternal spirit that is your being. The baggage of life is the things you identify as to what you think are you but really they are nothing to do with what is the real you. These can be things like your ego, your name,possesions, your job, social status, education, physical appearance, family, relationships, religion, beliefs, race and any other identification you may give yourself. NONE of these are you. Your true identity will never be found in these things which is why I was shown I didnt need them to find myself.

By travelling alone you ensure the air you choose to breath it the right air for YOU.

I'm not so sure some of the things you mentioned as baggage should be abandoned, some do define who you are and some are needed, like family who in turn need and nurture you. The dream could have also be showing you you're leaving important things behind and entering an isolation phase. Identity is a collection of your life, past and present and helps form your individual future and changes within yourself. You can't just seperate these into "compartments" by isolating one part as "innner self" they interweave with each other.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
This Thread is wrong it should not be titled like it currently is.
Possible Reticulan Intervention [Warning] It should be renamed.
Possible Paul Richard Intervention [WARNING]
[edit on 2-3-2009 by headlightone]

Removed insult

[edit on 2/3/09 by masqua]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

One thing I will add Darcon is this. Throughout all this the one thing we must do is remain grounded. I do not think it very grounding to think a dead reptile spirit is following what I write in an internet forum and then attacking me when it doesnt like what I write. that to me is a totally ungrounding thought and I think many will agree with me on that.

MG,
There are attacks MG. I like how you just fended of two attacks at once. One being the fear campaign waged by some on this thread and the other, an attack on your intelligence.
Both attacks destroyed completely with honesty, integrity and with a sincere concern for Darcon.
Bravo.

Just on the line of logic of these upset reptillians attacking those that insult them, PR is tipping us all that they may attack or "intervene". So why would Paul not be attacked and silenced. Surely such a POWERFUL LORD would be a target to be brought down befor any intervention? After all PR would be a liability if left to his own devices, unless they are not worried about PR at all? If this is the cae then his disciples may have been miss led as to PR abilities. I hope this is on-topic enough.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Hello atlasastro

Fear is a terrible tool to use against people. Im glad you have also seen the insanity in the idea a dead reptile is surfing the net and then astrally attacking all those that post things against a reptilian agenda. Darcon states ......

"I have no doubt in my mind that it was a Discarnate Reptilian that attacked you, it would make sense. Especially because of your participation in this thread."

Darcon can I ask you to re read this and REALLY understand what it is you are telling another human being. You are stating without doubt, with no question whatsoever that a dead reptile is attacking me for posting on the internet. Have you any idea what a statement like this could do to a more fearful person. do you really have absolutely no doubt in your mind that you feel 100% able to say this to me?? On what authority do you feel able to say this to another person? have you also been visited by a discarnate reptile? Do you even know what one looks like? To post such a blatently fear filled statement as you have , you must not only have seen one and been visited by one, I would hope you've asked it too to really get confirmation it is a dead reptile. If you have done and seen non of the above I cant see on what authority you are able to tell me so convincingly it was a discarnate reptile. [ I cant even believe Im having this conversation but such is the nature of this thread]

I have no doubt said aliens do have souls and therefor there are discarnates of reptiles. It would seem logical. However to use this as a direct fear tactic against me is absolutely ridiculous and verging on the bizare.

Im not even sure what this thread is about anymore, does anyone? Sometimes I find it a very uplifting thread and enjoy posting to members, as Ive found out some very interesting things on it, then other times I find it a very dark and manipulative thread that maybe I should leave.

Im not fearful of its message, and it has lead me to investigate intense and more in depth forms of astral protection and awarness. Of this I am thankfull. Nobody really knows whats out there, not even Paul Richards. I learnt long ago no body knows everything about everything. Non of us are gods. This is why its SO important to make this a personal path, you can open your psychic awarness and then if you dont know what your doing (like me and many others on this site) you can end up in the situation I found myself in yesterday, wierd dark entities attacking you.

Its all wrong and I cant stress enough how dangerous it is to go blindly into a psychic joy ride with your eyes closed and your awarness blinded.

Everyone on this thread is very intelligent it is a shame we are spending our time talking about such silly things when we all know we are so much better than this.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Keep in mind that the subject matter inherently addresses metaphysical issues and those things do tend to impact people on a personal level.

Quite unavoidable.

On this we agree. At its core metaphysics is a very personal issue. Maybe we can all remember this from now on.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Apparently I communicated badly. Sharing personal experiences is a big part of anything. But I'm reading all over the forum and it seems like thread after thread devolves into arguments between people all over this aspect of things. Why those things can't just be used as 'their perspective' instead of cause for endless bickering is beyond me.

Here is the total and direct answer to your implied question:

The attacks stem from a combination of one or more of the following: resentment, frustration in one's own spiritual failings, competition, prejudice, and an alignment with the spiritually corrupt on the Other Side who are opposed to a progressive understanding being furthered in forums like this one

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I am not of the belief that just because I post anti reptilian ideas they will send their dead after me, thats almost like a scare tactic, hey stop posting anti reptilian stuff or our dead will come after you. No no I dont believe that for one second.

You are not seeing the forest for the trees.

If you go swimming, you cannot avoid getting wet

I have an open mind, yes discarnates exist, but a discarnate reptilian is pushing even my open mind. Why not just send the real thing, send in a full grown living breathing reptilian not one of its dead!!

First off, it was not one spirit but a Group Entity.

Secondly, they do not have the power to send a living, breathing Reptilian. That is beyond their scope of discarnate power.

And if they could do that, then they would certainly target the more active members in this thread that are opposed to them.

Like yours truly.

No, they use scare tactics mainly.

No I think it was not a reptilian at all, it was an entity taking on the shape of a reptilian to scare.

Although it is true that spirits can generally take any form that they wish, my intuition says that it was a GE of Reticulans.

EDIT: The conclusion above is also logically sound, as individual spirits in the Lower Realms are too weak in The Light to pull off a significant astral attack on their own.

I find this a bit ironic as I have a thread on psychic attack and astral abuse in which I have tryed to tell people it can be stopped, that its only our fear of these astral entities which allows them in, yet here I am being attacked and unable to stop it

This is an important truth that you have discovered: as long as we are in the flesh, regardless of our spirituality and our courage, we can be targeted by opposing spirits. It is how we handle it that counts.

Do you really think reptiles and discarnate reptiles read ATS threads?

Do Reticulans (both incarnate and discarnate) monitor the Internet to see what people are saying about them?

Of course.

It is a logical deduction that that is precisely one of their duties in their various underground and underwater bases - that Clifford Stone attests to - around this planet.

Green - you can't go swimming without getting wet

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Do you really think reptiles and discarnate reptiles read ATS threads?

Do Reticulans (both incarnate and discarnate) monitor the Internet to see what people are saying about them?

Of course.

It is a logical deduction that that is precisely one of their duties in their various underground and underwater bases - that Clifford Stone attests to - around this planet.

Green - you can't go swimming without getting wet

Now it is my turn to send one of these to you
How please do tell does a discarnate reptile even log on to ATS, never mind have the ability to seek out those that post.

Really Paul you cant expect me to believe this. And I dont.

Yes you can go swimming without getting wet, put a wet suit on.

This is an important truth that you have discovered: as long as we are in the flesh, regardless of our spirituality and our courage, we can be targeted by opposing spirits. It is how we handle it that counts.

In the interest of balance, please tell us how you handle your "opposing" spirits. Be they reptilian or whatever.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

If you believe its a discarnate reptilian entity Darcon then it will be!!!

I do not understand that quote.

There is a difference in being aware of Entities, and actively pursuing them.

Furthermore, there is a difference between Rejecting GE energy, and not discerning if a Group Entity is around or not, leaving oneself open for attack.

It either was a Discarnate reptilian, or it wasn't, simple as that.

I am not of the belief that just because I post anti reptilian ideas they will send their dead after me, thats almost like a scare tactic

Your exactly right, it's a scare tactic. Almost all of the GEs that opposed you, and abused you, were the only to scare you, and traumatize you. You proved than that they would not stop you.

hey stop posting anti reptilian stuff or our dead will come after you. No no I dont believe that for one second.

I first want clarify something, it is of my opinion, that the incarnate reptilians, are in no way in contact with Discarnate reptilians. So the idea that they sent there dead" after you, is silly to me

I have an open mind, yes discarnates exist, but a discarnate reptilian is pushing even my open mind.

You dont believe Reptilians have Souls? Though it is my belief that they are spiritually lacking, i still think they have souls, and abuse those in the flesh, just as much as other Entities.

That is very interesting...

I hope we can discuss and maybe agree to disagree on this entity.

I will agree to disagree.

If I didnt know you better Id say that was fear mongering my friend

Fear mongering? I am trying to help you out, and post advice, and you call that Fear Mongering?

Maybe you are in fear of dead reptilians coming after you if you speak against them but I certainly am not

I do not fear what can not hurt me. Though i am glad i am aware of what is around me.

that to me is a totally ungrounding thought and I think many will agree with me on that.

I think we have a much different opinion on what is, and is not Ungrounding.

I also think many will agree with me.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Hi darcon

You still have not answered my question below.

Darcon can I ask you to re read this and REALLY understand what it is you are telling another human being. You are stating without doubt, with no question whatsoever that a dead reptile is attacking me for posting on the internet. Have you any idea what a statement like this could do to a more fearful person. do you really have absolutely no doubt in your mind that you feel 100% able to say this to me?? On what authority do you feel able to say this to another person? have you also been visited by a discarnate reptile? Do you even know what one looks like? To post such a blatently fear filled statement as you have , you must not only have seen one and been visited by one, I would hope you've asked it too to really get confirmation it is a dead reptile. If you have done and seen non of the above I cant see on what authority you are able to tell me so convincingly it was a discarnate reptile.

On what authority are you saying to me this entity was a discarnate reptile?? What information do you have that says BEYOND doubt what I saw was a discarnate reptile? The least you must also have witnessed one to be so sure and tell me I have a dead reptile after me.

This is a genuine question Darcon, I am only here to learn.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Now it is my turn to send one of these to you
How please do tell does a discarnate reptile even log on to ATS, never mind have the ability to seek out those that post.

Incarnate Reticulans use computers.

Discarnate Reticulans (including discarnate Greys, discarnate Reptilians, discarnate Preying Mantises, discarnate Hybrids, discarnate Nordics, etc.), are spirits and therefore can pretty much venture anywhere they wish in the physical realm.

Really Paul you cant expect me to believe this. And I dont.

Don't play stupid with me. You have believed a lot more than that in recent months and I have the e-mails to prove it

To believe that the spiritually retarded on the Other Side often combine their energies into a Group Entity and use that to make themselves appear as one powerful demonic figure - instead of what they truly are, a group of primitive spirits - is not much of a stretch by comparison

Yes you can go swimming without getting wet, put a wet suit on.

The wet suit insulates but it does not completely prevent one from getting wet.

If you wish to post in threads that talk about opposing Reticulan subjugation and you are open psychically while harboring fear of Reptilians, you are going to be a clear astral target from opposing discarnate elements.

H-E-L-L-O

That is the general rule of thumb with any discussion forum.

If you went into an Islamic or Hindu or Christian forum and talked against them, expect a visitation (good, bad, or indifferent) from the discarnate element (the Group Entities) that support those faiths.

We live in a very large Universe Green and we are surrounded by billions of spirits all the time. Most of them are not devoted to The Light and that is why so many Group Entities constantly abuse innocents here before they shrink their consciousness to the point of no longer being a problem, and are indirectly forced to reside in the hellish dimension of the Second and especially the First Plane.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Darcon can I ask you to re read this and REALLY understand what it is you are telling another human being

Yep, do you?

You are stating without doubt, with no question whatsoever that a dead reptile is attacking me for posting on the internet. Have you any idea what a statement like this could do to a more fearful person.

I am not 100% sure if it was a Reptilian, but from what you explained, i am pretty sure that is what it was. I hardly think that type of person would be on this thread. If they are, then the statements that you have been making(That it was an Entity disguising itself as a reptilian, and abusing you) is still going to strike fear into a persons heart. Just as much as what i am Espousing. Regardless, if i am making people fearful, than i am sorry, but i am just stating my opinion on the matter.

do you really have absolutely no doubt in your mind that you feel 100% able to say this to me??

No i dont, i am just putting fourth my opinion.

Do you feel 100% truth in what your saying to ME?

On what authority do you feel able to say this to another person?

Authority, i am simply putting fourth my opinion. I could ask you the same question, but i will not, because i know there is no authority, only opinions.

have you also been visited by a discarnate reptile?

Yea, i have. Most of the time they abuse me, and others. The saints i channel warn me before they come.

But note, some are there only observing.

Do you even know what one looks like?

I am assuming they look like their Incarnate Counter-Parts, but i do not see them physically. I can sense their DAC like most Discarnate energies.

o post such a blatently fear filled statement as you have , you must not only have seen one and been visited by one, I would hope you've asked it too to really get confirmation it is a dead reptile.

Their are confirmations everywhere, you just have to know where to look.

If you have done and seen non of the above I cant see on what authority you are able to tell me so convincingly it was a discarnate reptile.

Again, there is no authority, only personal opinion.

Im not even sure what this thread is about anymore, does anyone? Sometimes I find it a very uplifting thread and enjoy posting to members, as Ive found out some very interesting things on it, then other times I find it a very dark and manipulative thread that maybe I should leave.

This thread is dark in nature, remember, we are talking about and Alien invasion.

Nobody really knows whats out there, not even Paul Richards. I learnt long ago no body knows everything about everything.

I agree

Its all wrong and I cant stress enough how dangerous it is to go blindly into a psychic joy ride with your eyes closed and your awarness blinded.

I agree again

Everyone on this thread is very intelligent it is a shame we are spending our time talking about such silly things when we all know we are so much better than this.

Well, i for one do not think this is silly. I think this is an important subject.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

This thread is too bizare even for me. Reptiles using computers, spirits, preying mantis, hybrids also using computers. Dead lizards lurking.

Oh and I dont take kindly to threats Mr Richards. Did I not just post a few posts back metaphysics is a very personal thing and we should all try and remember that. Seems you have already forgot.

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join