It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Reticulan Intervention (Warning)

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
***** ATTENTION *****

On Topic, Civil, meaningful posts.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Stay on topic, no more attacking members and name calling please.

Peace

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
On the topic of the mayans and 2012 (will need to dig up a source to confirm this, may be hearsay),

I hear that the only ruins they found which actually went into what is going to happen on the end date of their calendar...were incomplete at the very end. As in right when it was getting to the juicy part the rest was chipped off the stone.
Kind of like what's happening on this thread, chipping away information.

----

lol, me precious points, i was saving those! almost had a hundred
what are those worth, anyways? i think i'm set back a few months haha.

keep digging further back mods, there is more to delete. see if you can collect em all ^_^

[edit on 3-3-2009 by nemazasho]

Jn

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
reply to post by Jn

I was referring to the current New Age religions as they exist today and obviously not the generic definition of "new age."

You have articulated an interesting argument. Whether the projected timeframe is 2012 or 2016 makes little difference as they are so near one another.

However, I think it best that we just 'agree to disagree.'

The reason: I find The History Channel to be a much more credible source of information about the Mayans and their astrological paradigm than you or the source you cite.

Thank you.

Okay, though i did find some information on the History Channel Documentary, that you speak of.

It has to be posted as it gives a detailed warning how we should be careful with such documentaries, as they often get over hyped, as to entertain the tv audience.

They seem to make some of these documentaries with Entertainment in mind enstead of Education.

We can Agree to Disagree as you call it Paul but i can also post this link for others to read, in view of a balanced perspective to these 2012 stories.

How Not to Make a 2012 Documentary

John Major Jenkins. July 28, 2006.

Sounds like a fairly non-biased survey of ideas, theories, and scholarship. Well, it’s not. It’s 45 minutes of unabashed doomsday hype and the worst kind of inane sensationalism. The History Channel educates us only in how NOT to make a documentary about 2012. I speak from the vantage of someone who was consulted on the script content. In addition, as a researcher into Maya cosmology and the Mesoamerican calendar systems, I was also interviewed for the documentary and appear in several segments. In fact, my pioneering work was supposed to be featured. However, the original concept for the presentation morphed through a series of executive edits to result in the error-riddled and flagrant attempt at fear-mongering and sensationalism that you can view on August 3. I’m always interested in clarity in examining how these things happen, so will share the background to the production of the documentary.

Alten wrote an initial two-page treatment for the History Channel’s segment producer, and it oozed with doomsday. My work, on the other hand, examines the early Maya site of Izapa, as the likely locus of the origin of the Long Count calendar (the 2012 calendar). The monuments of Izapa are thus viable sources of information on the original formulation of “the 2012 prophecy.” I also have investigated the symbolism of the Maya ballgame and the Hero Twin Creation Myth to propose a new interpretation of the Maya World Age doctrine being based in astronomy. In brief, all evidence points to a repeating sequence of World Ages. To the extent that 2012 is the end of a World Age, the idea of a definite apocalypse and cataclysm is simply short-sighted. Instead, for the Maya, period endings great and small were always met with expectations of renewal and rituals to facilitate transformation.
alignment2012.com...

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Jn]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Jn

If you wish to question the credibility of The History Channel that interviewed a plethora of scientists for their segment on Mayan prophecy, that is up to you. But to be fair and balanced, you would have to interview every scientist and researcher that contributed to that program, not just one of them. For all we know he could have had a personal problem and/or a creative difference with the producer and just wanted to vent, which occasionally happens.

Secondly, the astronomical and astrological configuration of the Sol System being aligned with the center of the Milky Way Galaxy on December 21, 2012 is not a matter of debate.

What is the Galactic Alignment?

Doomsday in 2012

Contrary to what many believe and IMHO: December 21, 2012 does not mark the day that the world will end and The History Channel documentary on this doesn't exactly say that either as an assumed given.

What will happen is around that period and leading up to it there will be great changes economically, spiritually, politically, and environmentally. None of which are really that big a surprise to anyone with half a brain, as they are happening right now; with some being more aware of the changes in certain areas than others.

Jn

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Nobody is denying that there are changes happening in society, what people in this thread have been saying is that because we know in advance, that we dont need to get caught up in the Fear and Hype, around said "changes".

Its like how the Media are putting a doom and gloom slant on 2012, this will have the effect of creating doom and gloom.

When infact the Mayan long count Calendar, is just that a Calendar, plotting a repeating cycle in the Suns Journey.

So the facts are not doom and gloom, but of course alot of people seem to be getting caught up in doom and gloom.

And probably on the run up to 2012, it looks like it is gonna be some kind of Y2K scenario, but probably even more hyped.

Do you remember Y2K? all that was, was just to do with computer codes or dates not recognizing the year 2000.

And people said the World was gonna end as a result, so people panicked etc.

Now with the hype building around 2012, it looks like the media is yet again gonna get alot of people panicking, add that to the Financial problems, and all the other fears the media instills and you start to get a bit of a 2012 drama, building up.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jn
Nobody is denying that there are changes happening in society, what people in this thread have been saying is that because we know in advance, that we dont need to get caught up in the Fear and Hype, around said "changes".

There will always be some uneasiness about the future regardless. But you are right in that much of the hype can be dismissed.

Originally posted by Jn
Its like how the Media are putting a doom and gloom slant on 2012, this will have the effect of creating doom and gloom.

There is indeed the problem of over coverage and an overabundance of negative speculation. They do this in general with what they consider newsworthy issues.

Originally posted by Jn
When infact the Mayan long count Calendar, is just that a Calendar, plotting a repeating cycle in the Suns Journey.

So the facts are not doom and gloom, but of course alot of people seem to be getting caught up in doom and gloom.

The Mayans used the same astronomical and corresponding astrological calculations to predict the timeframe of their own downfall as a civilization. This proved to be true - when the Spanish Conquistadors arrived and conquered them

Originally posted by Jn
And probably on the run up to 2012, it looks like it is gonna be some kind of Y2K scenario, but probably even more hyped....And people said the World was gonna end as a result, so people panicked etc.

Now with the hype building around 2012, it looks like the media is yet again gonna get alot of people panicking, add that to the Financial problems, and all the other fears the media instills and you start to get a bit of a 2012 drama, building up.

That's true. A panic which reminds us of the impact that the famous 'War of the Worlds' radio broadcast (directed and narrated by Orson Welles) had on many Americans (especially those in New Jersey) in 1938.

On the other hand, the air will be ripe for revolution on a number of fronts.

Scary and exciting at the same time

We need a little revolution every once in a while, don't you think?

Jn

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
On the other hand, the air will be ripe for revolution on a number of fronts.

Scary and exciting at the same time

We need a little revolution every once in a while, don't you think?

Im not a Revolutionist, i dont think people really need a Revolution as such, revolutions mean death and destruction, people just like to be left alone, in Peace.

So probably not, but thats just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jn

Hey...you can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs.

And sometimes the only way things will change is through a revolution, e.g., the American and French Revolutions.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jn

Trust me friend, that is not the same Paul Richards.

I also think that quote is far from what Paul Richard(the one i know), espouses.

I suppose you should edit your post now.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Two Worlds
This Paul Richard ?

Give us a break.

Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender persons often find closed doors, closed minds, and closed hearts when it comes to addressing the life of their Souls and spirits. Because so many of us have been rejected, ridiculed, and even reviled by traditional religious communities, many of us avoid investigating and deepening the lives of our Souls and spirits.

From the same site.

Sickened,
TW

That site is not mine, that Paul Richard is not me, and you were misled through you own prejudice (and others) to think that it is

Furthermore, what you posted constitutes an attempted character assassination attack on me.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Id have to also concur that this site does not represent Paul Richards in the slightest and what he stands for, not only that but it shows a massive lack in research.

Note to Two Worlds and other potential 'researches' : Pulling up the first thing on google and completely beleiving it is not research

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Drakiir]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Well. Now you see, there's a lot to be said for having a name people seldom pronounce or spell correctly; I never have this problem. There are only so many Palyne 's in the world, blessedly.

Jn

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
reply to post by Jn

Trust me friend, that is not the same Paul Richards.

I also think that quote is far from what Paul Richard(the one i know), espouses.

I suppose you should edit your post now.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by darcon]

You have replied to the wrong person it was poster "Two Worlds" who posted that link, you clicked on the wrong screen name, when you did your post.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Jn]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Reptiles are in charge of the UFOs.
No.
People are.
Call them Illuminati if you want but they enjoy all the Tesla technology
denied the rest of us.
Living comfortably in secluded compounds far away from GE power
stations and using the non Relativistic Tesla generators for lightning and
heating and power.

Yeah, and flying in the Tesla dirigible torpedoes or smaller devices
to lay down the law for the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Myself, Id say half half as some craft are experimental government projects and the other half are actual Reticulan vehicles from secret installations underground, underwater and even on the moon and mars.

Old versions of crafts were worked on in the army like the Avro car which looked to have hints at least aesthetically of an Reticulan craft.

www.erichufschmid.net...

www.youtube.com...

Why they called it a car I dont know maybe to sway the public but from the operations of it, it was very unstable and used conventional turbine jets to hover. Of course its nowhere near the technological standpoint of alien craft and technology but it it screams of 'foreign inspiration'.

Here is another supposed black projects craft

www.burlingtonnews.net...

While it looks like it could be a secret ops project, taking into account the black of night and in daylight from a distance, the similarities to a real UFO are very hard to tell

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Drakiir]

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Drakiir]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Jn

Hey there JN, sorry buddy, indeed i was replying to Two Worlds, my apologies, will edit my post.

EDIT, I am unable to edit that post, perhaps a mod can fix it?

[edit on 4-3-2009 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Perhaps the only one to see the electrically propelled saucer
up close is Bob Lazar. As I recall his wobble account of its liftoff.
Weather he identified it as such or not.
The Foo of 1943-44 had definite electrical lighting characteristics from
witnesses, photos, newspaper accounts and the viewing of an Air Force
film by Bill Lyne.

So, its nothing like a normal plane as Tesla predicted he had.
Things of Tesla are either blown out of proportion like Death Ray
or completely ignored or given erroneous details like the dirigible
torpedo. Tesla had what he said but what is reported are lies.

One never hears of how the UFO evolved from the Tesla and
Astor dirigible torpedo to Hitlers super zeppelin LZ-134 or such to
the cylinder or submarine type craft to the flying rod lie.

The technology is long gone from Europe and Germany as they
try to evolve it in myth and pictures of saucers of yesteryear.
However the ones handing out all the phony stories may very well
be the ones in possession of the real non Relativistic technology.
Or else why continue to produce works and give scientific buzz about
anything but the truth. The biggest news possible has to be the
technology they say dos not exist. The atomic structure is the most
resilient and green of any on earth. The most glaring truth is the
existence of the Tesla Free Energy UFO Conspiracy to hide any and
all non Relativistic technology.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

One never hears of how the UFO evolved from the Tesla and
Astor dirigible torpedo to Hitlers super zeppelin LZ-134 or such to
the cylinder or submarine type craft to the flying rod lie.

If only we could get insight as to how these advanced technologies that have been back engineered and even new technologies that have been discovered. The thing that amazes me is that allot of our appliances these days apparently are sourced from alien technology.

For example fiber optics was found in Reticulan ships instead of hundreds of cables laying around which is today used in communication companies wiring systems. I also remember something about finding hand print scanners in Reticulan craft that had the same function as an 'ignition' in a car.

Than again these things would be trinkets compared to what governments are really working on and if an invasion happens I don't think the tech they have will save them. There is every chance that while the government has been back engineering technology that the Reticulans have things ten times more advanced.

That would leave the governments behind the ball so to speak and not exactly in the best position if a invasion does occur.

Thanks for the interesting input on Tesla tech which I will have a look at as I have not heard much about it

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join