It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Reticulan Intervention (Warning)

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Oh and I dont take kindly to threats Mr Richards. Did I not just post a few posts back metaphysics is a very personal thing and we should all try and remember that. Seems you have already forgot.

Threats, what threats?

Yes, metaphysics is a very personal thing, but everyone is posting there opinion, if you can not handle that, than simply leave. Everyone has a right to post their opinion on the matter at hand, even if it conflicts with other peoples opinions.

Please, do not take this so personal. If what you believe rings true in yourself, than why should what other people say bother you?

Simply Agree to Disagree. Like you said.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
Yes, metaphysics is a very personal thing, but everyone is posting there opinion, if you can not handle that, than simply leave. Everyone has a right to post their opinion on the matter at hand, even if it conflicts with other peoples opinions.

Please, do not take this so personal. If what you believe rings true in yourself, than why should what other people say bother you?

Simple Agree to Disagree. Like you said.

This kind of contradicts itself, metaphysics is a personal thing but dont take it personal, but yes darcon I will agree to disagree with you.

What threats? Paul richards is attempting to make me look like I have at one point believed in things even more bizare than discarnate reptiles by revealing I have infact admited to such beliefs in e mails. Thus making me look like I dont know what I believe in. Well I dont mind admitting here and now that YES I have at one point believed in such entites, so this no longer is a threat. I have also believed in alien archangels and other alien spirits, however just because one believes in them at one point does not mean we can not change our mind does it. If I think of any other alien entites I did believe in I will post them.

Im sure aliens do have spirits I just dont think they are around every corner attacking us thats all darcon.
Have a nice day

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

IT is personal, but one shouldn't take IT so personal. Thats my point.

I am glad we agree to disagree

Paul Richards is attempting to make me look like I have at one point believed in things even more bizare than discarnate reptiles by revealing I have infact admitted to such beliefs in e mails.

Well, that is because you are acting like we are crazy, and strange,

meanwhile you believed much of the same about a week ago.

You are also acting like you didn't know most of the stuff that we are espousing on this thread, when it has been addressed in many emails sent to you.

I think perhaps this is getting a bit personal, so perhaps we should cut the bull.

Indeed, have nice day

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
This is an important truth that you have discovered: as long as we are in the flesh, regardless of our spirituality and our courage, we can be targeted by opposing spirits. It is how we handle it that counts.

Originally posted by Mr Green
In the interest of balance, please tell us how you handle your "opposing" spirits. Be they reptilian or whatever.

I have been battling Group Entities basically all my life but started to really learn how to deal with them in the early 1980's, in my formative years of using HCR. You raised a good question and there are others in ATS who would also benefit from me answering it.

(Much of this is already explained on our site - see my Life Lessons link in my profile.)

1. The Universal Law which governs the nonliving and infinite Light on the Other Side, that we are all judged by whether we like it or believe it, is absolutely unchangeable. No one in the Spirit can abuse an innocent in any way, shape, or form, directly or indirectly, and avoid weakening in The Light. This involves a lessening of the Dominant Aura Color and a shrinking of the consciousness of the individual.

Near-death experience research confirms that no one truly gets away with anything. This includes alien spirits. No one is immune to the Universal Law which governs The Light.

2. An evil personality is inherently weak in The Light. There are no Darth Vaders in ALL THAT IS because the spiritually corrupt in the Spirit are too weak in The Light to have that occur.

3. Whenever one comes across what appears to be a singular powerful demonic figure, it should immediately be remembered and recognized that it is a Group Entity, a collective of spirits, and not a singular individual

4. Call them out for what they are. Tell them that they do not have the courage and integrity to stand on their own in The Light. True. Tell them that they are only primitive spirits that have no significant power on their own. True.

5. Use Heart Chakra Radiance (HCR) daily to build up one's inner spiritual development, which also translates to greater emotional depth. This cannot be overstated.

6. Use Qigong (Chi-Gong) exercises to strengthen and replenish one's spiritual, psychological, and astral reserves. It also helps to alleviate post-traumatic stress disorder and anxiety issues in general.

7. Use the traditional visualization techniques (in addition to HCR and Qigong) in pushing away and rejecting discarnate demonic influences. This entails the visualization of surrounding oneself in spiritual white and/or gold energies.

8. Like Qigong and HCR to a greater extent, this one also takes practice: extend your Qigong drawing in energy projection so that it also draws energy away from the discarnate demonic influence.

9. Eat the applicable foods for grounding: potatoes, pasta, salads, light on the meat, chicken, turkey, etc.

10. Take the right supplements in capsule form: EPA or at least an upscale (distilled) Omega 3-6-9, Calcium, Vitamin E, a good multivitamin that has all the B-Vitamins, etc.

11. Perform a Radiant Prayer daily - these are more powerful than traditional prayers because they convey purified and genuine emotion more efficiently - for these things: Self-Healing, Protection, Spiritual Guidance, and Health.

12. Perform a Radiant (HCR) Meditation daily so you can be open to Spiritual Guidance from the Higher Realms and Self-Healing energies that are given.

13. Use affirmations if you feel the need to in order to focus but also realize that HCR and Qigong are much more effective than affirmations alone.

14. ALL discarnate demonic abuse consists of a war of attrition. Even if you did not perform any of the above, an abusive Group Entity will weaken in The Light regardless due to karmic consequence.

Hence, the GE that abuses us now is not the same one that abused us last week.

They can never be, even when they appear in the same way.

That about covers it.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

This thread is too bizare even for me. Reptiles using computers, spirits, preying mantis, hybrids also using computers. Dead lizards lurking.

Oh and I dont take kindly to threats Mr Richards. Did I not just post a few posts back metaphysics is a very personal thing and we should all try and remember that. Seems you have already forgot.

There were no threats from me directed to you.

If you wish to play dumb I will simply expose your facade

Guaranteed.

Yes, perhaps it is good that you are leaving, for the reasons already discussed.

Best to leave discussions like this to those who are ready and willing to take the heat from opposing discarnate Reticulans.

Which is, to me...a stroll in the park.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Yes, perhaps it is good that you are leaving, for the reasons already discussed.

Best to leave discussions like this to those who are ready and willing to take the heat from opposing discarnate Reticulans.

Which is, to me...a stroll in the park.

Oh Im not leaving Paul, youd like that too much.

I merely said it was a bizare thread even for me, nope Im staying. If you dont want me here you can always put me on ignore old friend.

I think I bring a "unique" perspective to your thread dont you think. A most unique perspective.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by darcon

Well, that is because you are acting like we are crazy, and strange,

meanwhile you believed much of the same about a week ago.

You are also acting like you didn't know most of the stuff that we are espousing on this thread, when it has been addressed in many emails sent to you.

Yes indeed a lot can happen in a week it seems. I dont think your crazy or strange darcon, I have already stated I have great respect for you so I dont know where this has come from. No Darcon I always questioned even when I was with you, it is my nature to always question.

I agree lets stop all personal attacks, Im sorry if it appeared I was making you out to be strange, its just reptiles using the internet when dead is not your usual run of the mill conversation, but I guess we never really did have usual conversations did we, like the weather.

If there are any more personal attacks I will paste this post to remind people. OK.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I think this indeed has gotten a bit personal, so i think we should all just stick to the thread, which at the moment, has been discussed immensely.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

It seems you have ruffelled PRs ego green, you have dared to leave his merry bunch

So what if you did believe in crazy alien angels you've admitted it now he cant say your playing dumb or whatever. You must not leave you must stay for balance.
Just for the record I dont believe dead reptiles are on the internet either

It is strange that now you are your own mind which is how it should be these reptilian entities are visiting you. what if PR is sending them what if they ARE PR to try to convince you to go back to his old ways to protect yourself from these entities you now face.
He sends them the very things you were giving energy to to scare you back to his HCR. no one should "radiate" life energy to discarnates never.
Humans can shape shift on the astral plane he could actually be the one visiting you.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Oh Im not leaving Paul, youd like that too much.

Hey...I'm not the one who complained about being astrally attacked from a discarnate Reptilian* and in not understanding how to repel same - you did

Just no more whining about it, okay?

Deal with it quietly.

Thanks.

*EDIT: Make that a seven-foot tall discarnate Reptilian

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
[edit on 2-3-2009 by headlightone]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Do you really think reptiles and discarnate reptiles read ATS threads?

Do Reticulans (both incarnate and discarnate) monitor the Internet to see what people are saying about them?

Of course.

It is a logical deduction that that is precisely one of their duties in their various underground and underwater bases - that Clifford Stone attests to - around this planet.

I apologize Mr Richards you speak the truth I have spent today surfing the net and found the proof of your discarnate reptiles surfing for MGs posts. I am shocked to the core
She does indeed need to be warned of this threat to her life NOW.

thepirata.com...

farm1.static.flickr.com...

www.snakesonstuff.com...

www.hoax-slayer.com...

comp.webstockpro.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

As the global economic situation spirals down into starvation, rioting, organized revolts, and a breakdown of the infrastructure of society, the Reticulan Empire will be more inclined to orchestrate an official overthrow of Terran governments.

It is interesting though, to note, that everything seems to be happening around this time period. With 2012 and all.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I know you MR Richards
I have seen you ,you know I have seen you.
I spoke to a friend of yours she was sat on a chair we had a little chat.
Of course she didnt really look like that as we both know.
You were looking over as we talked .
Of course you looked very noble and lordy, you seemed rather anxious as well.
The forms you both took were like Royal Gentry lord and lady muck.
This of course all happened on the astral plane.It did happen of course for the outside reader this probably looks crazy its not though Mr Richards is it.
I have sensed you before , before the casual chat a while ago that wasnt so pleasant then though was it.A bit nasty on your part wasnt it.

I have also been interviewed by some of your "Friends"over my what shall I say carnal intentions.
I left that recruiting interview rather speedily. I dont know what doors you have opened or what powers you have been granted but know this I and probably a lot more decent folk DO NOT FEAR YOU.
Their will be Karmic balance against your actions, that time is getting nearer and nearer.
I could say a lot more but that will do for now.
So why dont you take your fear driven alien invasion thread go for a nice long walk and think about what you are doing.
More people on this site are knowlegable about you than what you think.
Remember this sometimes you pick a person and get it very wrong that person may have friends as well.
Be a nice chap enjoy your walk.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by headlightone]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Miss Green,

You need to heed Paul's advice and utilize what you already know on how to repel attacks from entities that do not represent The Light. You have been provided with steps to help you along and strengthen your ability to fend off Entities that do not have your interests at heart.

Spirits of any kind from anywhere have free roam to go wherever and do whatever they wish and since we are incarnate forms ourselves we can only fend them off. To make a direct impact we would have to transition into The Light and attack them that way but untill then Paul and Darcon and I are trying to help.

Others who attempt to persuade people into thinking that the OP and others are not representing The Light through discarnate Saints of the seventh plane also do not have your interests at heart.

You are letting others sway you in directions that you know are not true and dont agree with what you really feel. The advice here is given to you from Paul directly to aid your defense against more attacks from spirits such as GEs who are corrupt and induce fear.

If others are so called trying to help you (you know who you are you 3) and truly wish to aid you they would be presenting helpful facts on how to stop GE attacks as Paul Darcon and I are, not trying to turn you against us.... thats the actions of GEs influence.

Who has provided you with specific steps to overcome GEs attacks - Paul
Who is trying to help you - Paul Darcon and I
What are 'those 3' offering to you - Not one iota of advice to fend off GE influenced attacks, not one.

You decide where you want to be and who you are, no one else can do that for you.... unless through your own volition you let them

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Drakiir]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hi, talkative ATSers !

Have a look at this :

Alien Mind book.

www.alienmindbook.org...

Blue skies.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Judging by this thread things are going pretty bezerk now let alone 2012 LOL

It is the most mentioned date that I hear of with everything from the Apocolypse to massive earth shifts in temperatures, rise in oceans and massive volcanoes.

Good thing its 3 years away

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Thats actually a hard one to pick from there.... a seven foot Reptilian who is slow but strong or a Reticulan who are not as tall or even 4 foot and scamper around fast.... hmmm

Im not sure, have to think about that one

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join