It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Reticulan Intervention (Warning)

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Hey There Naga,

I have not hunted, and i love my pets, and Animals in general.

Though i do eat meat, Does that make me Morally wrong? I do not know.

You can Judge me for what i do, We can Judge the Aliens for what they do,

But in the end, the only thing that can Truly Judge us as individuals, is the Bright White Light(Or Light Of The God Force) in the Afterlife.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

1. The Society Of Light accurately predicted that George W. Bush would become a US President and then re-elected if he was not assassinated. That was on the morning of election day the first time in his bid for the White House.

Predicted the morning of, and then you claimed it was historically accurate later on as evidence that you are correct.
But I also Predicted he would win. So did millions of people. On the morning of. Come on Paul, this is not a prediction, its a 50/50 bet.

They then stated, I believe it was in 2006, that Hillary Clinton would be the next President. Later they said that at that time it was the most probable future but that it changed to Obama. Two out of three predictions were therefore dead on.

No. You never posted on your sight that it would then change to be Obama. This is a Blatant lie. You have a claim that you predicted Bush as I cannot find any reference to your site in 2000, prior to the election. Hillary was a Zero and now you are saying that it was a GUESS on the probability that it would be her. Why would we even considerer your channelling if it based on probables. I can do that. We all can. Its not predicting, its called guessing.
Here: It is highly probable that we will not be invaded by Reptilians.

2. I think what you are referring to is when TSOL said that an alien overthrow could happen as early as 2008-2009, depending of course on the circumstances, much as they predict now.
You cannot move the post here Paul. Sorry.
This is what you said.

Possibly as soon as 2008, The Zetan Empire will orchestrate a blitzkrieg and coup d'etat of Terran government. Hundreds of thousands of Hybrids will constitute their high-tech invasionary force.
www.abovetopsecret.com... [this is taken from a post i made in 2008 in a discussion with you. I have used this post as you have edited your site. It is increasin ly clear now that you are changing your predictions and trying to persuade members by lying, omitting facts and changing your story.

If a certain situation pans out, the probability of them directly intervening significantly increases - as stated in the OP.
Thats what you said about 2008. As soon as 2008, now its 2009.

3. The prophecy about the dead rising from their graves, confirmed by TSOL, is from Michel de Nostradame (aka Nostradamus):
Confirmed as what. Not happening. Thanks for the heads up.

Resurrection of the Dead in the 21st Century - Century 10, Quatrain 74(1)

The year seven of the great number being past.

There shall be seen the sports of the ghostly sacrifice.

Not far from the great age of the millennium,

That the buried shall come out of their graves.

The "great age of the millennium" is the year 2000.

The "year seven of the great number" is the year 2005 (2 + 5 = 7).

It could also just mean the year 2007.

Our interpretation: After the year 2005 or 2007, there will be people who will rise from the dead. These will be the people who have learned to use HCR on a regular basis and who have grown to a high spiritual level (Magi or Elder).
And who do not exist? Who and where are they Paul.

Note that there is no wiggle room for misinterpretation of any of the above. We do this intentionally, as with all our teaching. Therefore, please assume that it is meant to be taken absolutely literally.
Really. Because you wiggled out of Hillary, and now you are wiggling out of the 2008 invasion by saying its now 2008-09.
I can take that literally, you are wrong.

If you want further clarification on #3 (i.e., the "how to"), that entails a manifestation in The Light question, and, as I stated elsewhere in ATS recently, those kinds of questions - for people who use HCR daily and correctly - are best suited for private e-mail.
Yes, that way Paul can control the converstaion.

Originally posted by nemazasho
Is it really true you call yourself Lord Avadar, and that you have disciples following your words?
That really bothers you, doesn't it?

The discarnate Saints grant the title of "Lord" to certain Elders, myself included.

Don't believe it?

Ask them yourself in Radiant meditation.

But I prefer Paul_Richard in here, thank you.
Or he used to prefer this too.....

The two most formidable future Space Gods, Andros and Avadar(Paul_Richard),

Wow, Space God, Lord, Maji, Acended Master. Talk about alot of titles and characters and appointments. All self of course.

Spreading disinformation and taking quotes out of context are the weapons of flamers and trolls - as well as paid disinformation agents.
nAnd now it's paid disinfo agents too hey. Alert the MODS. So its ok for you to take all criticisms and place them in a context of trolling, flming and paid disinfo.

Since what they try to further is spiritually counterproductive, as well as oftentimes flatly wrong, if you want to stay on a spiritual path you are best to avoid the opinions (and even contact with) those kinds of people.
Spiritually counterproductive? Based on your self appointed spiritual authority I take that. I am on a spiritual path Paul. It is not one based on fear of invasions, powerful and evil disencarnates. Its not one were I need to be a powerful Lord that is preparing himself as a mesiah who will defend the world with a handfull of disciples.

It may come as a surprise to you, but most of our ministry is not focused toward ATS membership, but on the discarnate planes and also within our International Fellowship.
Ministry. Hmmmmm. Come on dude. I hit one site for TSOL. It is amazing though how active you are now on ATS after only just updating that site.

This is therefore a side show, not the main event occurring behind the scenes

I will agree with you about the side show.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by atlasastro]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

I don't judge in the least...each are different. I've never hunted animals, either.
I wouldn't worry about it, or bother yourself over it: when the awareness of such things strike a cord, it sometimes alters the course. Apparently, don Juan was a regular meat consumer, but always thanked the life of everything he took, and his apprentices were taught likewise.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

No i don't think you did. You were just stating your opinion on the matter. Much can learn off of your posts, and i hope people do. Many will look at this thread as a joke. What they do not realize, is that there are many people with insightful messages in this thread, not only on the so called Malevolent Aliens.

May you continue to Illuminate.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Ok I said I wouldn't post in this thread again, but it's just too hard to ignore. Besides he isn't reading our posts - but we know he only pretends to ignore us.

Anyways you're right, he never said squat about Obama. He bragged about Hilary becoming president alot. If he had a real site (domain) we could use the wayback machine to retrieve his old pages. He edits and rearranges pages to hide his alleged prophecies and take back things he wishes he never said.

If anyone disagrees with him and calls him out he tells them to go to hell. Lovely. In other threads he's advocated suicide.

To those asking what criss angel has to do with this, it has alot to do with it, because he used these illusions to prove magical abilities and used Angel to allege he was communicating with CA's discarnate helpers.

When I first checked out his site, the main page was a long list of Angel youtube videos, another list was area 51 bob lazar, but it was mostly mindfreak TV shows. Believe me, it was obsessive. Everytime I posted proof CA had no powers and was admitting publicly he fakes it, Paul would say CA was lying and I wasn't spiritually evolved to know the difference and I was being childish and "sophomoric".

Notice this is how he counters back? His type always tries to convince you we should be ignored. He tries to isolate you from the real truth. When he does this it's a huge mistake on his part and why I came back to this thread to defend my posts and others who try to warn you.

He dropped the CA dedication after the NBC Phenomenon show where Angel raged against Jim Calllahan - another one claiming to talk to the dead. It then became very public knowledge that CA was himself a debunker (hypocritical I know) of the paranormal and loathed mediums calling them "frauds and the scum of the earth". PR was starting to look the fool using a magician, esp one who calls people like him names. He never expected CA would begin breaking the magician's code and revealing tricks and going further revealing he has no powers. When he revealed how he did a levitaton, that PR had said was discarnates assisting him, he started to say he only revealed the low ones and not the high ones (building to building float, Luxor float etc) to make it appear he's only doing illusions so the CIA doesn't catch on - again CA was lying about his "gifts".

If PR was a real medium he would have foreseen this and never used Angel or any of the other magicians. He now tries to say he still feels that way about CA's "powers", because he knows his posts remain in the CA thread and all over the internet on other sites. In another example of his backtracking, whenever any of us said CA has the money to pay for big illusions, he'd say he did this stuff during the beginning of his career before his MF success, he said "CA came from a low income household and had no money". This wasn't true, he came from a middle class family and had $400,000 to finance his NY show. So PR wiggled his way out of that one with more excuses and more proof he isn't channeling anything. If you go to the CA thread you will see PR's last posts calling CA down and how these discarnates are telling him they're taking away his powers or whatever his excuses were. His last posts were when that NBC show aired and it was all over youtube. He then fled that thread.

Surely none of you can be so naiive as to believe a magician and illusionist are really pulling off these feats? It's like saying Superman or spiderman are being assisted by discarnate entities, when we all know full well it's hollywood special effects. They aren't really flying you know. PR wants you to believe they are.

This should show anyone his true character and why he isn't the medium he claims to be. Unfortunately he most likely has told you to put us on ignore so you won't see any of this. So any newcomers to this thread should make use of the quote tags to highlight anything relevant of mine or my "co-trolls/co-disinfo agents" posts so the ignorers can see what they've missed.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by violet]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
The event I mentioned came as a pure image as I was swooning over my 12 yr. old girlfriend (I was 15), about 8:30 PM one summer night. We were alone on the bottom walk down basement stepway: suddenly, an image of me and my wife (didn't see her face) and two kids making a snowman in our front yard, in Colorado Springs, CO., came into my mind. I was in MN. at the time, and had never been to CO.. It flashed through my mind, I turned and looked at her, told her we were going to be married, have two kids, and live in Colo. Sprgs. She looked at me and told me she 'wasn't too sure.'

15-20 ft. from me, up on the sidewalk, a girl I'd only ever said hi to before, was talking with a couple friends. I didn't even know her. We later met again (yrs. later), married, had two kids, and enacted out the vision in Colo.Sprgs.!: while I did, I suddenly stopped and looked at us in the front yard: absolutely bridging of the past to the future. It was the only time I have ever made a snowman with the family, before or since. Walter Russell and his Probablity Reflections borne out in the Real. Had nothing to do with 'prophecy:' it was seeing the future of a probability timeline (or being shown). It existed: it might not have come to pass: it almost didn't make it, because I almost didn't marry her! However, that timeline pre-existed as a parallel reality.

It was a precision bridge, no prophetic dream: it was travelling along a timeline that pre-existed, just like the Prime Creatoress Pre-Existed (seen in Full Creatorial Vision via accompaniment with the terrestrial naga being), and generated cosmic androgynous man via Spontaneous Generation of Being. There was no Big Bang: There was a Pre-Existent Grid Framework that was Alive, called The WORD, which framework 'fills out' with precipitating 'atomic matter,' called the material universe. Big Bang, btw, is merely a scientific hypothesis, not proven theory!

[edit on 1-3-2009 by SS,Naga]

Hi Naga

This is indeed evidence that you may have been shown a future now. It is a very powerful vision and if it is true does give rise to me thinking you have indeed been shown something many have not. I will make one comment about it though, could you have not made it happen by carrying it out yourself, by choosing to marry your wife, have children and play in the snow that day...just a thought.

Maybe you do have special insight, you will have achieved the ability to see this grid framework or word through your awarness. I can see you have great awarness, it is there for all to see in your posts but unfortunatly I and have not reached this level of awarness yet. For me awarness on the 3D plane is reached through total acceptance of my being, my consciousness that is. Who knows what visions I will be given once I reach total awarness, maybe at that point I too will be shown time runs at the same point, past, now and future are all one maybe. But until that awarness comes I can only read your posts with a certain insight that is from my own I can never read your posts from your insight because it is yours.

That saying I love reading them. You bring much value to this thread no one can deny that.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

School's and University students are Dismissed: the knowledge you have been attaining, in Preparedness for your 'Futures', are no longer valid. Live in the now; if something comes along to pass, deal with it at that time, please. No sense accumulating knowledge and increased abilities/insight/preparedness, as it is entirely useless, hogwash, and a waste of intelligent time. I received this message from a scientist, btw. Classes Out.

Yes it is good you have brought science into this discussion. I too would like to bring a little science also in the form of a video posted by HulaAnglers which hopefully may get across what is our now better than I can.

www.abovetopsecret.com... The video is the last post but one on this page.

Also on this page is a most wondefull account of member Midicon finding his now, his post is just amazing it is my favourite post on ATS. His account of finding his now is the fourth post down, it is a most moving and heartfelt account.

Below are some quotes from shall we say the more aware of what they see as our now. Please do not take these quotes as me bringing religion into the discussion, they are just quotes from enlightened individuals, do not see them as religious quotes, just wise words. I find religion does not help discussions on spirituality, and this thread is based on spirituality.

The undercurrent of constant unease started long ago before the rise of Western industrial civilization, of course, but in Western civilization, which now covers almost the entire globe, including most of the East, it manifests in an unprecedentedly acute form. It was already there at the time of Jesus, and it was there 600 years before that at the time of Buddha, and long before that.

Why are you always anxious Jesus asked his disciples. "Can anxious thoughts add a single day to your life?"

The Buddha taught that the root of suffering is to be found in our constant wanting and craving.

Carl Jung tells in one of his books of a conversation he had had with a Native American chief who pointed out to him that in his perception most white people have tense faces, staring eyes, and a cruel demeanor. He said "They are always seeking something. What are they seeking? The whites always want something. They are always uneasy and restless. We dont know what they want. We think they are mad."

Resisting your now and searching for answers in a predicted alien invasion leads you to a loss in connection with your being (spirit) and ultimetly to loss of awarness.

You need to ask yourself why it is you seek answers in a future of aliens and fear. This loss of connection to true self has created the very unhappy civilization we now find ourselves in, just as Carl Jung describes above we are always searching, we are never happy, we constantly look to mystical predictions, to aliens and beyond. We need to realize these things bring us nothing.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Many have had vivid awareness given to them about the past and/or about probable futures.

The reason why they call them past-lives is because they are just that - in the past. And the reason why they call them future lives is because they are in the future, not simultaneously occurring with the present

Sometimes an extensive vision of a past-life experience or a future probable event can leave one with the impression of actually being in that timeframe instead of just becoming aware of it in this timeframe. But it still represents an awareness experience happening in the present, not one that is occurring in the past or the future.

How do we know this?

We know this because we cannot change that which we are experiencing. If it were in the eternal now we would be able to manipulate it as it was happening.

We can't.

When you can't manipulate an event awareness given to you, it means that it is not in the present or eternal now but represents awareness about the past or future.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

I believe one word can sum up the 'now' and the possible 'future' and that is awareness.

For example I am living in the now here on ATS typing a response and doing some other things at the moment. If I suddenly get a vision that is of the future than I can be aware of that kind of event and note it down.

That I believe is the difference, I am only aware of the event happening, Im not actually living the future now or treating it as an absolute.

Just offering my perspective

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Drakiir]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
atlasastro, violet,

just wanted to thank you guys publicly, and anybody else who has offered a viewpoint. (you too, paul, when you responded to them and i)

although the members you speak of have decided to embrace ignorance by sticking their heads in the sand, it is obvious by the stars above your posts (and mine, when posting in the same vein) that there is indeed something fishy about our pal Lord Avadar aka Paul_Richard.

it seems the old "ignore", "block/delete" behaviour enacted by PR and his disciples is more one of adolescent Online Chat Program fights, rather than adult intellectual debate.

call this derailing, it's not fooling anybody.

I am glad individuals stuck to their guns to offer an alternative glimpse into Paul Richard, so that others may decide for themselves with what they feel is true, based on their own experience of him. At the very least a seed will be sown, which will cause people to question. That is all that matters, no matter what they conclude.

I'm not taking sides, I have formulated my own opinion based on my own interactions with him, and have deduced quite a lot from that - so the posts on PR are mere entertainment. I can't confirm nor deny them, I just find it interesting that people would be so dedicated to trying to expose his past actions, which should be taken into light when interpreting his current posts. It's not for those with eyes, these warnings, but for those without.

But just like the brainwashing propaganda on television - it isn't meant to fool somebody already woken, for they see the game. It is meant to keep those who aren't, still asleep.

Any freethinkers will size this thread up, and make their own conclusions. The rest, will be pushed around by the opinions of others.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir

I believe one word can sum up the 'now' and the possible 'future' and that is awareness.

For example I am living in the now here on ATS typing a response and doing some other things at the moment. If I suddenly get a vision that is of the future than I can be aware of that kind of event and note it down.

That I believe is the difference, I am only aware of the event happening, Im not actually living the future now or treating it as an absolute.

Just offering my perspective

I agree that awareness is part of the picture. However, it is not the whole thing.

That which differentiates between awareness and the eternal now is the ability to change what is happening.

When you receive a vision you cannot alter it.

When you are experiencing something in the eternal now you can alter it.

That's the key difference between awareness and actually experiencing an event in the present tense.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by nemazasho

Your questions directed to me were answered completely.

Now let's try and keep to the topic and related

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by nemazasho

But just like the brainwashing propaganda on television - it isn't meant to fool somebody already woken, for they see the game. It is meant to keep those who aren't, still asleep.

Any freethinkers will size this thread up, and make their own conclusions. The rest, will be pushed around by the opinions of others.

Its for that very reason we continue to expose this man

He has destroyed/damaged the spiritual path of several good people on ATS who I know still struggle now with his twisted and fraudulent claims on spirituality. It is to prevent any more of this happening that I post no other reason. Newly awoken people are who he preys on he sees them glowing bright he takes them instead of helping them he twists destroys and bleeds them dry of all potential to serve his ego filled fake future world called TO. Its a scandal should have been stopped last time.

You now see him also for what he is you have had a lucky escape.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by headlightone]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
"THE SECRET OF LIGHT" ~ THE SHAPE OF THE UNIVERSE

"This ageless universe has no shape. It has a seeming infinite extension, but that extension is a reflected one. This electric universe of two-way extended light is but a series of mirrors which reflect into each other through curved lenses. Its seeming extension might be likened to light within a mirror-bound room."

"One light within such a mirrored enclosure would seemingly extend infinitely, but the light thus mirrored would be the same light. The reflected extension would have no reality."

"The idea of continuity or discontinuity is based upon mirrored effect of an Initial Cause. Continuity infers time. Time is but one of the effects which constitues this universe. Time flows two ways, but the senses detect only the forward flow. They cannot detect the backward flow which cancels out the forward flow. Time is as unreal as the wave universe is unreal."
("The Secret of Light," by Walter Russell, 1947)

This "Unreal Wave-Universe" is, indeed, called '3rd dimensional atomic reality', and also called 'maya,' 'illusion,' etc. I call it the 'Unreal Reflection of the Real,' due to what I know of The structure of The WORD (received in transmission from my avatar namesake: terrestrail alien naga being). So, humanity call's Walter Russell's 'unreal wave-universe' Their Real World, and some just called it the Earth & the Universe they think they 'know' (dirt, stars, etc.).

Following? Now, early I posted a validation (of sorts) regarding Nostradamus' predictions, which were described as 'real' by "The Secret of the Ande's" author's (Brother Philip [George Hunt Williamson]) source. Paul_Richard has quoted Nostradamus predictions. So, we have that borne out as tentatively valid, yes? You are pleased to notice that Nostradamus' prediction visions were seen in bowl of water (or ink), which resembled a mirror reflecting surface, yes? How did he get his famous visions? Through Soul-Contact!

That's right, folks, your starting to follow me here! He had learned the much-sought, elusive method of direct connect to his own Soul, which Could See the "backward flow of the two-way Time flow" postulated by Walter Russell (see above quote).

So, we're back to where I started: notice how I'd said I was 'swooning' over my 12 yr. old girlfriend: long blonde hair, the body of a matured woman (phenomenon itself), my ideal! My actual future wife, who I didn't know, or had hardly ever noticed beyond a 'hi,' was right in the picture. My Soul cast this vision of the Time-Line sequence I discussed into my mind in an Imaged Flash (very rare), jsut like Nostradamu was able to do with his Soul & scrying bowl (mirror-like). What I saw was from my SoulSelf, I firmly believe.

Now, here's the Good Stuff (gather hence, oh all ye disbelievers and skeptics of the Invisible! gather!): many have perceived or entered into the state of the Mystical Marriage, or have had some inkling of it: (reading about it does not count!) Many will provide/relate the essence of the Rose vision, or vision of the Rose, in this experience. This is the Blinding Light of the Real (Union with), where the Soul Presence is Perceived as One with the Dual Self (mumbo jumbo?). I have taken it a step further. Within the very Rose Core Itself, lay the Immortal Liquid Crystal of the Soul Aspect, called Immortal Core of The WORD, Aspected Self: It is as unique and individualistic for each person as are snowflake crystalline structures unique! Every single light experience is recorded in this Core Liquid Crystalline Structure: this is You, or Me, individualized, recorded as an actual 'embodied' liquid crystal form (sacred geometric Soul structure). Timelines flow from these crystalline grid frameworks, or 'arms,' or 'geometric form extensions.' You are being recorded, through all existence, from the beginning of Create to the End of the atomic Universe manifestation! This Soul Structure is constantly growing, morphing, increasing it's refolding sacred geometric complexity of form. I won't say incredible, because I'm not sure anyone here 'got that'.

Don't tell me Time doesn't pre-exist: tell yourself that. I call it simple, "unknowing."

The Magnetic-Electric Curved Universe ("Secret of Light," W.Russell))
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Walter Russell's book, "Secret of Light," 1947, can be read in full at this link:
www.archive.org...

Mr Green - if you have read this far (phew!), you probably remember this link you gave me form midicon's post: Yes, it was not just touching, but from what I could perceive, authentic, accurate, Real. Awesome heady stuff! Please re-read the quoted portion below, and compare it to the statements of Walter Russell, quoted above. See the similarity, though the methods of expression are compeltely different? I do!

Originally posted by midicon
reply to post by midicon

He thought about love, and the nature of love. He saw how ‘I am’ tried to hold love, tried to keep love, tried to bridge his separation from love, with attachment to things, impermanent things. He saw how ‘I am’ never realized the impermanence of himself.
He thought about the ‘companion’, he thought about the ‘dear old friend’, he thought about the ‘silent watcher’ and he saw how they were all one and the same.
Midicon’s thoughts seemed to go round in a circle. He thought about the ‘now’, he thought about the stillness of the ‘now’. He thought about the space in between, between here and there. He saw there was no space between here and there. He thought about movement. He thought about non movement, he saw how movement had created division. He saw how division had created ‘I am’, he saw how ‘I am’ had created division.

Flashes of Soul Sight along the Sacred Grid Framework Structure enabled the hoo-doo of prophecy to arise: since Pure Soul connect is so rare, it had to be called something. BS? Why do you think Nostradamus and a few others have achieved notoriety? I have revealed insight into why in this post!

A vision pattern, of life or death, and choosing life, is 'changing that pattern.' I have.

Excuse the jumble of this post; it was not easy to put into a simple coherent form: too many abstract ideas intermingling.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
As this all sounds like Science Fiction to me...

First what in the heck is a Reticulan and why would they want to intervene?

Second is there any pysical proof that they exist?

Last as the answer to the second question will likely not be satisfactory, how do YOU know they exist?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by atzmaz
Last as the answer to the second question will likely not be satisfactory, how do YOU know they exist?

I don't speak for anybody else: I know because I have stood in full conscious awareness before a serpentine alien being (terrestrial; terran; Earth: different than human). It's called piercing the Veil. They are part of the Real, the Invisible. Science fiction is kiddy sandbox stuff, meant to inspire children.

No 'Invasion' will ever occur except under emergency conditions: these do not include humans fighting and destroying themselves. They do include said humans or cosmic forces endangering the Earth herself.

By the way, seeking proof for something like this (do aliens exist?), is futile, unless you have the personal experience: At no time, on all forums, in millions of posts, seminars, interviews, statements, et cetera, has any evidence been actually presented that substantiated 'alien beings,' or in other words, shown any proof to more than the experiencer or group of 'said' experiencers. Even astronauts are quickly put on the 'debunked' list.

I suggest reading some science fiction, if you like aliens. This genuine topic is ultimately only meant to be discussed strictly between authentic experiencers, imo. A few millions of people diasgree with me, worldwide.

Sorry about that.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

right Naga I may need some time to read and take in your last post! It looks very interesting and I will get back to you when Ive been able to get my head around it, thats if it hasnt exploded with all that info!

Thanks for taking the time to do all that, quality posts are good for this thread.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

No 'Invasion' will ever occur except under emergency conditions: these do not include humans fighting and destroying themselves. They do include said humans or cosmic forces endangering the Earth herself.

I agree with that.

Technically, they are already here and in significant numbers within various hidden bases around the world. See the Clifford Stone threads.

By the way, seeking proof for something like this (do aliens exist?), is futile, unless you have the personal experience: At no time, on all forums, in millions of posts, seminars, interviews, statements, et cetera, has any evidence been actually presented that substantiated 'alien beings,' or in other words, shown any proof to more than the experiencer or group of 'said' experiencers. Even astronauts are quickly put on the 'debunked' list.

Quite true.

Astronauts who have testified in having seen aliens and/or alien spacecraft are usually ignored. One would be hard pressed to find a more credible witness than an astronaut

I suggest reading some science fiction, if you like aliens. This genuine topic is ultimately only meant to be discussed strictly between authentic experiencers, imo. A few millions of people diasgree with me, worldwide.

I would say authentic experiencers or at least those who have done some homework in investigation and analysis - like a few have in here - and thereby not feel the need to post basic questions that have been addressed many times and in many ATS threads.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Time may pre-exist and flow in both directions but consciousness can only experience reality in linear time.

An illustration:

You cannot experience the eternal now of eating your breakfast yesterday. If you could, you could choose something else to eat. You can remember what you chose, you can try and eat something similar now, but you cannot actually change what has already happened

You could not change the extensive vision that you had as a boy, that turned out to be true years later. It was given to you, you remembered it, and when it happened you realized that the precognitive awareness received was correct.

To be in the eternal now is to have the ability to choose. Without the choice, there is no eternal now and you are just receiving awareness about the past or a possible future.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Please read my post again. Please note Walter Russell's statements on time being a two-way flow. Note my comments that Soul can intervene in this actual sequence at anytime (It Is the sequence). Theoretical descriptions and experiential 'realities' (lived) are perceived and felt entirely different: the reason I posted midicon's quote.

Now, you seem to have a fixation about your hypothesis that a vision of a future 'event probability' can't be changed. I've posted about this belief, which I also clearly stated that I realize you won't change your outlook, unless you have an event that enables you to achieve this. You are not the only one with your belief.

If what I have posted is carefully contemplated, one will quickly be put into the realization state of perceiving, 'is it possible to change this vision'?

If you knew what I'd had to go through to actually sign the marriage license with my wife, you'd realize I was no different than a salmon swimming up an incredible waterfall (to spawn). The events were quite astounding and I am still amazed to this day. But it was obviously an pre-existing timeline probability potential, which enacted. I never even realized the vision was real until I stood up, years later, in my front yard and told my wife, "I've seen this exact scene in a vision years ago." We discussed it. I could have changed it, if I had wanted to. You say no; I say yes.

A little boy is about to step out in front a speeding car: he does: he gets hit. Me, the girlfriend I was sitting on the cement steps with, her mon (driving) and the little boy are all on the tv news that night. (He lived.)

Years later, same town. Oh-oh, I'm late for getting back to work. I take the side roads, to save me a few blocks distance on the faster road. A vision comes to me of a little boy stepping in front on my car and going 'splat.' I'm racing, speeding: you don't fool around with my dad and his partner, who I was working for. Btw, I was rather a speed demon as a young man back then, believe it: rocket ranger. Make that green light! I've only got minutes to time-in...a bread truck is stopped in front of me, angled halfway into the other lane: should I take a chance of no oncoming cars and zoom around it? The vision of the boy appears again: I slow to a near stop: my car rounds the truck corner, almost hitting a little boy who stepped right in front of me. He didn't go splat. I'd changed it, because I saw the two potentials, and decided not to risk it.

Btw, as far as my state of mind in driving went back then: the week before the cops called me because I had ignored a stopped unloading schoolbus and zoomed past it (red sign & all), and the driver called my license in. No ticket, just a warning.

This all enable me to change events by Willed Intent, on 'future' ocassions. On another forum, I spoke with a person who told me he could alter the future as a natural gift: he was a UK ghost-hunter, made his living that way, and sealed energy portals as part of his work task. He was no liar. Neither am I.

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join