It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Reticulan Intervention (Warning)

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It is of my personal Opinion, that one should use the NOW, as a tool, to reflect upon the past(not Dwell), and prepare for the future.

Butt regardless, we are Living in the Present at all times. Or so i think

(I suppose I am Wrong then)

[edit on 28-2-2009 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

That's the perfect presentation of what I meant to say...!

It's the nature of AllNow to use it as you stated.

Ooops! You edited and added more! I disagree with your second comment (we all live in the Now). You may wish to check the nature of the Meta-humans (often present during abductions), and timeworkers (like lightworkers). These exist. But then, that's thought for another thread.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

You present your information in a much more intelligent way than i do.

My posts are usually simplified.

Telling others to live in the now, is foolish, period. You see, True Time is AllNow Time, or past-present-future, Awareness of the 4th Dimension.

I see what you are saying, it is interesting now that you put it in this perspective.

So, we are, essentially living in the Past, present and Future then?

Is time itself just a concept?

A False Reality?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I would like to quote a friend here,

Time is a condition of consciousness. It is how reality is experienced by souls.

When there is no consciousness, there is no linear time.

This resonates within me.

Sorry for off topic posting, do not mean to derail the thread here.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

That's a difficult question, darcon!

From what I perceive, it is part of the Consensus focus. Don Juan and co. often expressed things as potential Alignment of Intent. You see, this is a Reflected reality consensus, which includes more than just human awareness concensus: it includes everything (aliens, etc.). So it's a concentrated flow or sequential concept of light flow (which is static), or consensus time experience.

Nature multiplies the time dimensions of her light waves so that patterned records of forms which have expanded beyond man's range of sensing can come within that range, then divides those time dimensions until they again disappear into the other half of their cycle beyond man's range of sensing.

also...

Within each cube field is the curved universe of two-way light illusion; and beyond, to the farthest reaches of space, is a repetition of illusion from wave field to wave field at the rate of 186,000 miles per second. That is the speed in which every action-reaction anywhere repeats itself everywhere. This illusion of motion gives rise to the belief that light "travels."
("Secret of Light," by Walter Russell, 1947)

Walter Russell spent 39 days immersed within the Light (cosmic consciousness). His discoveries about light have been foundational, and are being borne out by science on a regular basis, though not all concur with his concepts. Actually, few concur with each other's concepts, unless they are a tight-nit group. He was far ahead of even our 'times.'

Don Juan could travel through time, past, present, and potential futures. He saw (light)energy, as discussed here. He expressed Allnow, but not as trapped, rigid humanity: he was formless (where humanity is heading). Many would agrue this, but only because of the limitations of current mind states and science views. I know otherwise: I did a post where I had a clear image of a future event I would live through, at the age of 15, which played out exactly as seen a decade+ into the future. Is that not proof? People love to argue the future can't exist: they know it all. I know more, in that case!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

It is interesting that you mentioning having visions. That have come true.

I have not had visions, more so dreams(Which can be argued, is a vision).

I have had small dreams, where 2 days later, they come true. Many people probably have had dreams like that, where, when they have that moment of "Deja Vu", perhaps they dreamed that moment(And no doubt forgot the dream, like many people do).

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Yes, that is fairly common, and I, too, have experienced a lot of that.

I practice manifestation (own method), and after awhile, I began to notice that manifestation wasn't all that was happening: I was seeing future occurrences, which I'd thought I'd manifested. Some were Intent driven, other's were obviously perceiving future time sequences.

For example, I was walking home from work along a mountain hwy. in CO., and I realized I had no money for supper. I started manifesting, and 'decided' I wanted pizza. Now, this is a 100% true story, so just enjoy: I also commanded that the pizza be delivered to me!

So, I tried to hitchhike, but at rush hr. on the winding mt. road, no one was stopping (no pullover areas, either). Half an hour later, I got home. No food. I entered. *knock-knock* I opened the door: there was my neighbor, with two pieces of pizza on a plate, asking me if I'd like them, as they were leftover from their meal. I said yes, thanked her, and had my 'manifested' pizza. Got me to thinking: I had seen this happen, just hadn't consciously realized it.

And while I've had many such experiences of all kinds, I also notice that some don't occur. So, I never took up the prophecy-robes! Left that up to the pros. But, the vision of 10+ years in the future is enough to convince anybody that we are able to traverse the timelines, at least via awareness! Me, I believe in the Meta-humans (time travelling aliens, generally human types), and not just because I've met them! (I never travelled with them, of course).

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga

I did a post where I had a clear image of a future event I would live through, at the age of 15, which played out exactly as seen a decade+ into the future. Is that not proof? People love to argue the future can't exist: they know it all. I know more, in that case!

I can confirm this. Very close friend of mine, when he was young, was told by a complete stranger that he would be thrown in the loony bin shortly after the death of a close pal of his. He didn't take it seriously.

It's a personal story so I can't go into the details without first clearing it with him, but suffice to say the event went down exactly as predicted, and it dawned on him just as he was leaving the psychiatric hospital (or whatever they call it).

The event occured between 5-10 years after the prediction.

Make of it what you will.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by nemazasho]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr Green

I'm comfy with your attitude! It's good. Clocktime? No, Future-time: all the concept of traditional schooling is based on the assumption that they will have a Future need to use the accumulated knowledge. It's not now time, or clocktime: it's Futuretime. I guess it can be hard to see the forest for the trees? It's based on Futuretime = the Eye on the Future, understand?

yes you are correct use your accumulative knowledge for future needs WHEN that future need arises. Keep it banked, keep all your life experiences banked but do not allow them to become your entire thoughts all that you give to. Your energy is most beneficial in your now, use your energy in your now and react to different situations that come your way using your banked knowledge but give no excess energy of worry or fear to it.

yes it is hard to see the forest for the trees!

I know my child will want to go to University in 5 years time, this I know, but it is of no use to me NOW to give energy and thought to this, I acknowledge she will be going to University in 5 years time but know my thoughts are best given to her situation now. I can best help her by giving her my now, what use are my visions, worries and future projections of a life she may or may not have in 5 years time? Her life is NOW she needs my input now.

It is the same with these many 2012 predictions, I best help myself and my family /friends by giving them my consciouse energy of my now. They have issues and needs that need addressing now not in 2012. What use is a mind totally lost to alien agendas of 2012 when in this time, this reality my family are facing great life issues?

I will always strive to live and serve others in my now not in 2012. I have realized I serve no one not even myself if I constantly project my mind and being into mythical alien invasions and stories of doom and gloom.

My children are beautiful, my life and its surroundings are beautiful, this is life here and now Naga, not in some fabelled 2012 invasion.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
It is of my personal Opinion, that one should use the NOW, as a tool, to reflect upon the past(not Dwell), and prepare for the future.

Butt regardless, we are Living in the Present at all times. Or so i think

(I suppose I am Wrong then)

Of course you are living in your now darcon you have no other time but your now. We are indeed living in our now at all times. Nobody ever achieved anything in their past or present, its all done in your now.

If anybody doubts this then please post something you did in your past or future. Please dont say you did this that or the other in another dimension, do not complicate something that is very simple.

Im afraid you will be unable to say one thing you did in your past, because when you did it you actually did it in your now.
As the moment passed it became your past but it was actually done very much in your now.

None of you will ever fight an alien in your future, you'll fight it in your now. Embrace your now....if you dare.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Very cool story

I too have had the dreams, which did not occur, perhaps because i was aware of them, which in turn changed the time line.

It just makes you wonder.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

While i think what we do, and how it effects the past and future, is in the now, i think NAGA brings up good points.

I am not sure if he is right, but he does bring up valid points, that need to be explored.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
If just 1% of the abduction stories I've heard (mostly regarding the greys) are true to think of them as even remotely benevolent is ludicris.

Taking someone, anyone or something against their will and doing stuff to them without their consent and against their will is not nice.

A group can be technologically advanced and still lack morals or ethics.

I agree with all that.

Except it reminds me that it's the people who really care about nature and the animals that are out capturing, examining, and 'tagging' the endangered duck species.

Not only that, but they may calmly have dinner with some guy who goes out once a year and shoots ducks just for the hell of it.

What's the difference? Maybe the seeming separation of degree of sentience between aliens and us is even greater than the degree between us and ducks.

I'm simply pointing out that long-term imprisonment or killing people is definitely offensive, but since we have parallels in our own culture for momentary entrapment and release, it seems difficult to hold everybody else responsible to live up to alleged "human standards of morality" that ironically, even our own people don't even have.

Best,
PJ

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RedCairo

Except it reminds me that it's the people who really care about nature and the animals that are out capturing, examining, and 'tagging' the endangered duck species.

Not only that, but they may calmly have dinner with some guy who goes out once a year and shoots ducks just for the hell of it.

I agree, we must ask our selves, where is the morale line?

Is it right what they do?

Can we compare it to what aliens are doing to us?

All valid questions, and i suppose we can only answer it ourselves as individuals. Each person has a Morale Line, and they all vary.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

reply to post by RedCairo

We have to compare it to ourselves! We complain about the horrific nature of abductions (I am an abductee, so I can speak about it personally), yet administer these same and worse treatments upon our younger brethren (animals). I and my wife are both vegetarians (2+ decades), so we put our acts where our words are.

Ever see any of the animal processing vids that are out? I've also been through a Swift plant when I was young...pretty gruesome, all said.

If humans ever guessed that their behavior is mirrored from above, both by example and victims themselves, they'd lose their minds. Which well explains the great dead zone of human consciousness, or better stated, the barrier of forgetfulness. The way the Universe actually works isn't so pretty. Google 'animal rendering' if you've got the, er...guts.

But, I am just presenting agreement to this conceptual awareness. I realize humans must eat when in the 3rd; it would be better if humanity attained a higher level of awareness.

For example, I watched the Tonite Show week before last: headlines: Jay Leno presented a news paper article where this woman wrote in about hunters doing terrible, horrible things to deer (shooting to eat); she was quoted in the article saying, "why can't they get their meat at a supermarket, where no animals are ever harmed or injured?" True story.

So, you see, we have a long way to go.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
reply to post by violet

First atlasastro, then headlightone and now your having an attempt at de railing this thread, how many does there have to be until they get removed, we are supposed to be focused on the topic at hand not questioning the credibility of Paul's site.
I am no derailing the thread. Paul has made a claim in his OP. I am challenging it, as is my right as a Member. This is not YOUR site, but a public forum. The credebility of the OP is the ultimate challenge that must be faced. Paul is claiming special insight, foreknowledge and channelled messages. Just because Paul is the conduit of the message does not mena we ignore the messenger and just look at the message. The Buck stops with him. As I am sure all the donations and cash from his TSOL pendants(available for sale on the site) surely stops with Paul.

Your the third person to attempt to do this and quite frankly Im starting to wonder why it is so hard to keep on topic for a minority of people.
Surely you mean that you want all those not agreeing or questioning the OP on a public forum to butt out so that Paul can encourage only HIS views, and those that support and believe him.

None of what you have written has anything to do with UFOs and a probable world takeover, what does Criss Angel have to do with that.
It has everything to do with it, as Pul wrote the OP, historically anything else Paul writes are indicators and insights into the OP and should be considered as evidence when considering the validity of the OP in this thread. I raised Criss Angel as a reason not to accept Pauls channelled messages. As there is overwhelming evidence that Criss Angel is a normal human who is an illusionist who practices hs art on TV. I used Pauls assertion and discriptions of Criss Angel and David Blaine as a reason to question Pauls current claim, the subject in the OP.

Well, another ignore candidate for my list

Remeber your Thread "life on the otherside of the fence....." where you made a claim and then after 80 odd pages you said this.....

I have space buddies from light-years ahead of this tiny marble, so believe me Im not alone. And the contacts who come on here every now and then well we talk and get along, need more proof that Im so called lonely,
But then you ended up saying this.....

and I like we all are, are searching for the truth. I have actually been thinking about it more and more and from increased contacts with they greys that I have been having ever since the thread, and especially reaching the stream on behalf of them. Im starting to wonder if it did happen for real or not, it feels more like a dream than reality.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And you wonder why people would question?
I am always amused at accusation of derailing, trolling and disinfo. As these answeres are their own derailin, trolling and disinfo. Paul and now you drakiir. Your only answers to any questioning is to derail these very questions by relegating them to trolling or with the intention of disinformation. Amazing hypocracy.

Jn

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply topost by Mr Green

This 2012 stuff is based off of the Mayan (and other) Calendar's, MrGreen a measurement of the Sun's Journey around the Solar System!.

New Ages as Months of the Great Year

To repeat the technical information: Aquarius is one of 12 'Ages of the Zodiac' or 'Months of the Great Year'. 'Great Year' refers to the fact that the Earth, which spins on its axis like a top, also wobbles like a top, but the 'wobble' is very long-term - a 26,000 year period. The Great Year has seasons, and can be measured as follows: when on a solar year equinox or solstice (the 21st or 22nd of June, September, December or March) a line can be drawn from the center of the Earth through the center of the Sun and arrive directly at (or very nearly so) the Center of the Galaxy, then we have begun a new Great Year Season - about every 6300 years. We are at such a time right now, as we move into 'Aquarius'. The preceeding Season, three Ages or Great Months earlier, began with the Age of Taurus, approximately 4300 BC. That, in very, very brief outline, is an explanation of the Age of Aquarius in terms of Astronomy.
www.johnsacelli.com...

THE REAL MAYA PROPHECIES:

"The Maya knew the exact length of the true solar year as 365.2420 days, that is, with a minus error of 0.0002, while our present Gregorian calendar has it at 365.2425, or a plus error of 0.0003." (William Gates, The Yucatan before and after the Conquest).

How did they do it? Help from ET? Secrets from Atlantis? No. In our technological age we have just forgotten what can be achieved by careful naked-eye observing. Learn how they did it at Maya Sky Watchers.
www.members.shaw.ca...

MAYA SKY WATCHERS

Maya astronomers determined astronomical constants with remarkable accuracy. In our technological age, their feats seems incredible, if not impossible, without telescopes, clocks and measuring devices. But we have forgotten what can be achieved by careful naked eye observation using simple instruments, or even no instruments at all.

There is some debate about Maya measurement of the solar year. For calendrical purposes, the Maya used a 365 day year, the haab. Since they observed zenith passages of the sun , and aligned buildings to equinox and soltice points, it is clear that they knew the solar year is close to 1/4 day longer. The case for very high accuracy rests on an inscription from Palenque which records two dates 1508 haabs = 1508 x 365 = 550420 days apart. This is very close to 1507 solar years. The alleged Maya estimate of the solar year is thus 550420/1507 = 365.242203 days. (More about Maya measurement of the year. . . . )
members.shaw.ca...

I see you have done a thread in the 2012 section of ATS, i will post this information in your thread in the 2012 section of ATS.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Jn]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedCairo
I'm simply pointing out that long-term imprisonment or killing people is definitely offensive, but since we have parallels in our own culture for momentary entrapment and release, it seems difficult to hold everybody else responsible to live up to alleged "human standards of morality" that ironically, even our own people don't even have.

Not everyone here suffers from a lack of spiritual integrity.

Because of that, it is not fair to lump the above into the same category with those of questionable behavior and focus, as with the Reticulans.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I did a post where I had a clear image of a future event I would live through, at the age of 15, which played out exactly as seen a decade+ into the future. Is that not proof? People love to argue the future can't exist: they know it all. I know more, in that case!

What was given to you was a vision of a probable future that panned out. But that did not constitute time travel: it signified prophetic ability or a Gift of Prophecy if you will.

One cannot venture into a future that has yet to exist. But one can, under the right conditions, tune into possible and even probable events.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Sorry, Paul_Richard, I disagree completely.

The event I mentioned came as a pure image as I was swooning over my 12 yr. old girlfriend (I was 15), about 8:30 PM one summer night. We were alone on the bottom walk down basement stepway: suddenly, an image of me and my wife (didn't see her face) and two kids making a snowman in our front yard, in Colorado Springs, CO., came into my mind. I was in MN. at the time, and had never been to CO.. It flashed through my mind, I turned and looked at her, told her we were going to be married, have two kids, and live in Colo. Sprgs. She looked at me and told me she 'wasn't too sure.'

15-20 ft. from me, up on the sidewalk, a girl I'd only ever said hi to before, was talking with a couple friends. I didn't even know her. We later met again (yrs. later), married, had two kids, and enacted out the vision in Colo.Sprgs.!: while I did, I suddenly stopped and looked at us in the front yard: absolutely bridging of the past to the future. It was the only time I have ever made a snowman with the family, before or since. Walter Russell and his Probablity Reflections borne out in the Real. Had nothing to do with 'prophecy:' it was seeing the future of a probability timeline (or being shown). It existed: it might not have come to pass: it almost didn't make it, because I almost didn't marry her! However, that timeline pre-existed as a parallel reality.

It was a precision bridge, no prophetic dream: it was travelling along a timeline that pre-existed, just like the Prime Creatoress Pre-Existed (seen in Full Creatorial Vision via accompaniment with the terrestrial naga being), and generated cosmic androgynous man via Spontaneous Generation of Being. There was no Big Bang: There was a Pre-Existent Grid Framework that was Alive, called The WORD, which framework 'fills out' with precipitating 'atomic matter,' called the material universe. Big Bang, btw, is merely a scientific hypothesis, not proven theory!

Re-read the quote I gave from Walter Russell: study Walter Russell. It's complex, but he's accurate. Even Tesla told him to hide his writings for a 1000 years (no photos of the two exist, unfortunately). He clearly reveals that time is as stated from 4th Dimensional Awareness: It is pre-existent, interfolding, self-reflecting. Trying to comprehend it through reason or material experience is insupportable. The Unknowable is Inexplicable.

The Metahuman Connection

"Why have some abductees seen tall blonde humanoids on board spaceships during abduction experiences? Who are they? What is their genetic make-up? Where are they from? Just give us a basic foundation so we can set some parameters.

"(Germane ~ considers himself to be a nonphysical group consciousness. He claims that he represents a future integrated version of the galactic family of which we on Earth are a part. Germane is actually a group, and refers to itself as a "we.") We are dealing with the limited aspects of your labeling in trying to give you a detailed picture. Sixty percent (average) of the blonde humanoid beings seen during these abduction experiences with the Zeta Reticuli come from the future. The remaining 40% is not from the future but represents many other scenarios.

"In terms of the genetic make-up of these humanoids from the future (60%), let us come up with labels that are applicable. We will give you three: meta-Lyran, meta-Pleiadian, and meta-Terran.

"The metahuman group from the future has several different agendas, but they are all intertwined. This has to do with stimulating the energy necessary in the individual or the mass-conscious mind of a society to trigger the evolutionay process - to make the leap. They have been known as the ones who, coming from the future, instigated the creation of the Asian races on your planet. They will also be present and active as the Zeta Reticuli resolve their genetic problems. They will be present and act as the Zeta Reticuli abandon their dying line and move into the New Race they are creating through their hybrid experiments."
(from "Visitors From Within," channeled by Lyssa Royal with Keith Priest)

Probability TimeLines are associated with Parallel Realities, which have been well covered in exploratory published hypotheses. Dismissing Walter Russell's knowledge without years of studying his work, is an error of omission. Many have made it. Stephen Hawkins would have saved himself 20-30 years (imo) if he would have attempted to understand him. He submitted his studies to scientists worldwide, all of which ignored him, during his 'time.' His published work is inclusive of both matter & Ether awareness.

Ruling Future Probablity Timelines out, for whatever reason, is more personal viewpoint then actual Certain Knowledge. No one says you have to change your beliefs, but I certainly don't agree with your views. And I have many more reasons, which are almost futile to get into here on ATS. The old 'dog biting its tail' routine: unresolvable.

...Now, when we go from the measuring system, which of course has been nicely formulated so that you can understand it, of density levels one through seven, the key concept, of course, is state of awareness. All the way through. So, once you rise to a higher state of awareness, such things as physical limitation evaporate. And, when they evaporate, vast distances, as you perceive them, become nonexistent. So, just because you are unable to see and understand has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on what is or is not possible. Except within your own level of density. And this is what almost no one on your current level of density is able to understand. If you can understand it and convey it to them, you will be performing the greatest service that your kind has ever seen. Think about that for a moment. Let it seep into your consciousness.
(Link non-functional: please cut n paste url: cassiopaea .org/cass/wave13j.htm_

But, thanks for your viewpoint: it is the more commonly accepted.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by SS,Naga]

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join