It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Reticulan Intervention (Warning)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

That seems to be the alluding question, 'where will they strike first?'

I think to have the true answer to that it would only be obtained from the Reticulans themselves which could point to any number of countries secretly in the know ranging from Australia, Russia, US, Pakistan and even China.

With UFOs being spotted all over the globe its really hard to pinpoint where exactly their first target would be. A worst case scenario is that it could be an 'attack on all fronts' invasion with a secret network of underground tunnels all over the world which many have reported.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Thanks for that Drak. Basically your saying mass attack on all fronts.

Thanks my friend I'll sleep well tonight.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

Search it on YouTube. You'll have no problems finding the bulk of the National Press Conference. It's a good start.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

The positive is that I dont know myself so it may not happen that way, as the main things I gathered are:

Worldwide increase in UFO sightings.
Secret network of tunnels and 12 underwater bases also.

So my theory is that its looks to be a worldwide 'mass attack' but than again its a theory and it is predicted to happen in 2012 so we have quite a while yet.

LOL thanks Darcon, somehow I forgot a big massive base on the moon which is from what I hear on the dark side of it (the side that Terra never sees) but plenty of astronaughts do.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

I dont try to look to much into dates. As you see from my sig I have read The Power of Now, and my now is where I try to live not my 2012.

You have a good point about the underground bases, what are they for. How exactly would an attack be mounted from these bases, I know its thought the reptiles live in these bases.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Hey Drak,

Don't forget there big base in the moon.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Is this on the dark side this base. How was it discovered? Its been mentioned before on this thread and I asked back then who actually discovered it. Was it from the lunar landings or is this info channelled?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Too many 4th Density negative beings on this thread working for the orion soul memory complex . Most of you are trapped disincarnates peddling doom and mischief. Read Hidden Hand on ATS very informative
YOU all know who you are

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

As various former governmental insiders in The Disclosure Project have said publicly, like Clifford Stone: there are a number of underground and underwater, fully-operational alien bases around the world and also a large one in the Moon. The aliens are already here, have been in various degrees for many centuries, and remain, fortified with many interstellar battleships (traditionally cigar-shaped but also triangular shaped) along with many highly armed probes of various shapes, e.g., spherical, cylindrical, etc.

It was in the opening post

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Taking that information into account with a base being on the moon it actually looks way too easy for Reticulans to take over if absolutely necessary.

In galactic terms despite the distance, they are practically neighbors that have not been known about for thousands of years. Thats not including the structures and oddities found on Mars which has even more anomalies that what the moon does.

All up the moon and mars galaxy wise are not that far away which puts us in a dire situation if an invasion was going to happen.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
Too many 4th Density negative beings on this thread working for the orion soul memory complex . Most of you are trapped disincarnates peddling doom and mischief. Read Hidden Hand on ATS very informative
YOU all know who you are

Hi

How would a 4th density being be on a thread? who are the Orion soul memory complex? Who are the trapped discarnates peddling doom how can they be on a thread?
Is Hidden Hand a thread?

Are all 4th density beings negative and taking our energy? Do they all as SS,Naga states consume us.

Are you saying 4th density beings are working on this thread?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hey,
Im totally new to this site, but have been crazy about these topics forever......I think im home lol, but seriously, I think aliens are exploiting us how they see fit and it trickles all the way down to our governments, something im sure you are all after hearing a million times, but hey, a first post has to start somewhere, lol

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Hi

How would a 4th density being be on a thread? who are the Orion soul memory complex? Who are the trapped discarnates peddling doom how can they be on a thread?
Is Hidden Hand a thread?

Are all 4th density beings negative and taking our energy? Do they all as SS,Naga states consume us.

Are you saying 4th density beings are working on this thread?

Search ATS for Hidden Hand it will give you all the answers.

Yes they are on this thread working through others who are very aware of the pact they have made.

Then there are the unfortunates who are being used and are not aware beings are working through them.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by headlightone]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
Now now don't let logic get in the way of a good story!

PR never does!
Anything to get attention/energy from others, especially if it has to do with the "Zetan Scare". Don't ask for evidence or corroborating info because he has none or at best will offer up half truths coupled with the "wisdom" his "saints" have

For those of you interested in real scholarly assessment of the ET situation as of 2004 from a Geo-Political or "Exo-politics" point of view. Checking out this article for starters:

A Report on the Motivations and Activities of Extraterrestrial Races – A Typology of the Most Significant Extraterrestrial Races Interacting with Humanity

The article is written by Dr. Michael Salla long time ET/UFO/Political researcher who started at University of Queensland, Australia & was essentially ousted from his position there because he took the "ET subject" too seriously/scholarly by actually giving it true time & research.

In there he talks about quite a bit including the military industrial complexes role over the years including an assessment of "the greys" once again echoing they are NOT the cause of concern ultimately. I wonder what the ol' "saints" might think of that article?! All I know is I want to be in that number, when the saints, go marching in...

Come marchin' in!

Hey don't get mad at me, you're the one who brought them up as a reference to your theory.

reply to post by headlightone

You mean the racist, chauvinistic, elitist illuminati dude? Yeah he'll give you another twisted version of the truth too for sure!

You want to know how to percieve the different "dimensions", here's pretty much all you need to find your way in about 11 minutes:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Once you're conscious of the manipulation, you're immune...aside of course from those who are imposing the never-ending paper-chase on us. But even that is wearing thin if you watch what's going on the news and more importantly talk to other people out & about. Even the ET subject is becoming more accepted and with the scholastics bringing up life on other planets as a likely reality, the closer we move to it.

Hell there was even a ceremonial meeting between NASA, some leaders, & the Vatican about ET's recently too. If those guys are talking about any kind of "invasion" I'm sure it's more of a "911" kind of deal...just hunch. Always nice to see a Rothschild politically active isn't it?

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

This may help you (and others if they so wish)

Then there is the Orion Empire Group. Their purposes in visiting you are more along the Negative lines. They mainly target the ones you have called "Lightworkers". They try to put them off their assignments and try to spread fear. They will not actually 'harm' you physically. Mainly their modus operandi is to restrict you, and deflect you from your path. They often engage in psychic attacks that the 'Lightworker' is unaware of, but it does often drain away much of their energy, and make them lack motivation.

“Do the Orion/occultist groups specifically target civilizations before they become a social memory complex.”

Yes, but that does not make them immune to targeting others too, if they allow any chinks to appear in their armour. In short, the Orion Empire are 4th Density Negative. They are "lost" in the sense that they have drifted so far from their true nature, that despite many attempts, we have been unable to reach them, and help them to develop. They exist within their Group Soul Complex, mostly as a group of discarnate entities, within the Astral Planes of the planets they visit. They have no intention of 'returning Home', and instead seek to feed off of Negative Energy, to keep themselves going, as they are disconnected from their inherent natural Life-Force, by refusing to abide by the Infinite Creator's Incarnational Principles.

home.comcast.net...

[edit on 24-2-2009 by headlightone]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

That thread is very interesting I cant understand how I missed it. Ive found it in its ATS form

www.abovetopsecret.com...

After the first few pages it becomes a very interesting thread, and judging from the amount of stars your post received for bringing this thread to our attention I can only take it as a good sign.

This Hidden Hand does indeed sound a very unusual character. Does anyone else on ATS have an opinion on their ideas?

If this is true its definatly a wake up call dont you think. I could talk for hours on the issues in that thread, maybe it is a good idea I missed it, Id have added another 6 pages to it without doubt!

Thank you its always good to get lots of information on what is a very complex area. I dont think we can EVER stop questioning and the main thing is to remain positive and TRUE to our hearts.

Seems many tests are coming our way and the only way to get through is to be in tune with our higher self, practise intense intent and discernment and to just go with what we KNOW is right and what not others TELL us is right. Oh and feel NO fear or negativity as this will be leeched. Feel love and positivity ALWAYS but not in a way that can be leeched.

Seems there is so much to this, but Im not worried as thats exactly what they want it seems.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

The illuminati-licious people really enjoy their voodoo stuff with pointy hats and masks etc. Actually Project Camelot just had a good interview with Peter Levenda an author who's primary focus of research is the Nazi cult and their ever present influence along the lines of ATS's favorite Jim Marrs. He talks about how "they" these cultist like to emulate Catholicism in a sense, especially with the pageantry. Here's that audio interview

Why do I bring that up? because it's all about the "ritual" so to speak. For those looking for "the secret" here it is:
Pure Intention + Meaningful Ritual = Manifestation

That "meaningful ritual" part is obviously subjective, and part of some of those rituals involve tormenting the hell out of something. There's where they "kill two birds with one stone" in a sense with some of the 4th & higher manipulation. Lucky for us, if you get in touch with the part of yourself that's higher still...or your "higher self" it helps you see the BS as it's flung at you
But I'm sure you know that...

It only makes sense something hanging out on a "higher plane" would manipulate the hell out of dead people who are hanging around this Earth or any other energetic baddies for their own end. More then likely without the knowledge of those "discarnates" for that matter too. Included in that group of manipulators I can imagine are all types of entities beyond just Greys. That whole "path of least resistance" thing works good for both ends of the spectrum afterall...

oh & just for you headlight -HUG- just opening up the "love" channel..

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

No matter what kind of psychic attack or astral abuse one is referring to, the same rules apply. Those on the Other Side who abuse one or more innocents on This Side weaken themselves in The Light because they break Universal Law in using their energy for evil purposes. There are no exceptions and the rules cannot be broken without retrogression.

What ultimately happens is that the abusing elements indirectly force themselves, through their own moral degradation and evil, and subsequent shrinking of their consciousness, into descending into very hellish dimensions, referred to (in the traditional Seven Plane paradigm) as the First Plane.

You have to be either really stupid or really weak or both to follow a path of evil for it only leads to intense pain and suffering on the Other Side.

Coincidentally, this is all verified through near-death experience research whereby a common theme conveyed is that no one ever truly gets away with anything. It just appears that many do on This Side because we don't see the hell they go through on the Other Side -- until we cross over ourselves (again).

Most have to learn the value of living by The Golden Rule the hard way.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga

Mr Green - I would like to comment on this, hope you don't mind!

You say your husband witnessed (saw) a croc featured reptilian? and that it didn't look like a shadow being (people)? Well, I hope you didn't think one post covered all the territory. So, let me cover it a bit more, yes?

What my SoulSelf (Higher Self) conveyed to me was that the Reptilians fromt he Moon were the Shadow People. I'd believe my soulSelf before anything else on this Earth: and I just happen to be one of those [rare] people that can recognize Soul communication! (not easy to learn).
The amount of information was fantastic, nor is it conveyable here (mostly for me).

Pay attention, because you are going to like this Post! (I think)

The gist of it is this: 4th dimensional dwelling reptilians appear as the Shadow Beings /People: henceforth called SP's for short. They can take any form they desire, but for some reason, the Shadow state/appearance, is energetically natural to them.

There exists reptilians who have 3rd dimensional forms (bodies): these are different then their immediate superiors: the 4th dimensionals: however, both can maneuver within the 4th, and both aspects of their self-expressions love humans (they're delicious!). While that doesn't cover much, it increases the likelihood of what your husband experienced. I myself have caused them to change forms (inner technique). Don't doubt it! They can be very scary.

Now, this morning before leaving for work, I'd read your above quoted post. Got home, and had to defend don Juan's accused drug-addiction, and also post regarding galaxies eating galaxies: strangely, I'd fav'ed the article, and it was 'no longer available!' (what luck, eh?) I made do, as it is science, and energetics.

Then, while searching, I came across this, which should do wonders for your understanding! Remember the sequence of discovery I gave, and also where my information came from! Talk about timely synchronicity!:

Don Juan said:

"We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so.

"They took us over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance.

"Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradiction between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed, and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary and egomaniacal.

"In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver - stupendous of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me?! The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now."

(The Active Side of Infinity, Carlos Castaneda, 1998; pp. 218-220, excerpts)

What have the Cassiopaeans said about these very things?

Q: (L) The Sumerian story of the creation of human beings involves a story where they say they killed a god and mixed his blood and parts to mix with mud and then planted it in these female "gestation" goddesses and that this is where the human race came from. Did someone actually kill a "god", break his soul in pieces, and thereby make the human race?
A: Symbolism and not correct event sequence.

Q: (L) What was that story about? What was the real seed event?
A: Lizard beings genetically altering the human race after battle for their own feeding purposes.

Q: (L) When did these events that these Sumerian stories are talking about take place?
A: 309,000 years ago, approx. Reflection passed down through psychic memory channel.
Origin of the Shadow Beings

Now, please note that the Mud Shadows are the Shadow Beings (People), or SP's, who are the Reptilians, just exactly as I received it myself.

As far as the given date goes, well, subjectivety of psychic dates are always highly suspect.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by SS,Naga]

Thanks. yes I see how this would be. Im not sure how he managed to see it in its true form but its never happened again so maybe it was luck?

Ive decided too many posts lately have rung true with me. Yours, headlightones (even if the source is a Luciferian as this is something he does not deny, the content from my experiences rings too true, except I dont agree with any end games or harvests as this is unknown, not seen, undecided) and spacecowgirls about 4th dimensional beings merging and bleeding us dry.

Too many posts pointing to too many things, that Ive decided to leave this thread and spend my time researching what exactly is happening to me.

Thank you all for your replies, they have all been very enlightening and greatly appreciated. Thanks also to those U2Us in confirming that this is also happening to you. Seems many are astrally attacked for their precious life force.

Many are awakening, lets hope not too many get taken by these terrible lurking reptiles/entities/aliens/ astral whatever.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Is this the correct video? when did this conference happen? So far its very interesting...

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join